Page 117 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,680 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

wow @Fay IEI seals the deal
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    wow @Fay IEI seals the deal
    I do? How so?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE vibe. Interesting. I am attracted to some SLEs. I really like Mark Cuban. My best friend (cactagon on here) is Intj. His older brother is SLE and him and I sometimes speak the same language however I find it annoying how he supervises my friend. Then again maybe it's just a brotherly love thing.

As for how I come off, I have pretty bad ADHD so there is a sense of hyperactivity I have that honestly annoys some people or is misinterpreted.

So far I've been typed SLI by someone who knows about socionics who I've met a few times briefly IRL. now SLE. Also gotten SEE. MAYBE I have multiple personalities ; )

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    I could definitely see how you value Fi. I can get why you speak up when people offend your morals. But as a Fe base myself, I rarely feel the need to speak up unless there are potential social implications of how it might impact others because from my perception, morality is fairly relative to culture/background, etc. There are very few things that I would consider objectively morally bad/evil.
    In theory, I think the same. That's why I prefer to use the term ethics rather than morals. Morals feels more like what religion would want you to accept, it feels very impersonal and anti-intellectual.

However, I do have a very strong sense of personal values.

I also like to take a philosophical approach to apprehending ethics, rather than accept whatever authorities may tell me to do. Initially, I don't think my ethical values are intellectual in nature, but philosophy helps to make sense of it all.

For example I think consequentialism, deontology and virtue ethics are all useful when appreciating the ethics behind actions. Actions need to be beneficial to people, but this can't be the only criteria because often there are conflicting interests and there are very few, if any universally beneficial actions. So you need deontology, some things should be a question of principle (the value of life is one such thing, and no, I am not talking about abortion, but about how life is valuable in a broader sense). So murder is always wrong, though obviously in some cases we might not all agree on what constitutes a murder. And the intent is important too, in murder cases for example, it often means the difference between murder and manslaughter. I can't see ethics as merely a question of fitting in with society's values.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

DEAD SLE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    DEAD SLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am kindly wishing for typological suggestions once more~ in fact, I will no longer be posting or replying here for free; you must type me for more content!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    This explains a lot.
    The clinical lycanthropy is what really gets me
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Someone type me
    someone needs to give a video

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Someone type me
    Have you taken this test?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Describe how it’s like being led with Ne and ignoring Ni
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Sky... Sky...?

Have you really recommended an MBTI test that is a laughing stock even in the MBTI community? Come on.
    It’s a pretty good test actually. I’ve asked a good 10 people at work to take it and they pretty much got their type right
    -

Luckily nobody needs to type me because I am unequivocally EIE

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Luckily nobody needs to type me because I am unequivocally EIE
    you have that same look Aaron does.. funny lel

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    you have that same look Aaron does.. funny lel
    Don't really know him

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I... was thinking IEE for Thor, and somewhat noticed the similarities between Thor and Aaron as well
    In that case, either he is mistyped or you are comparing apples and oranges.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Aaron seemed beta extrovert, but maybe it’s his enneagram or something
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Ah! Didn't notice this until now, haha. If you "don't really know him", how can you really say any of this in true spirit? He is pretty much seen as one of the figurehead and central IEE around here, and IEE and EIE usually aren't that far apart to "the untrained eye". I mean... it's why these relations are called "quasi-identical".
    My point being that I am so sure in my own typing that if you really believe I am IEE on the basis of a comparison between me and this dude, then something is amiss, and its not my typing.
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

Hahaha, no, I don't even have a typing in mind for you, but even if I did I wouldn't care to reinforce it. That would be pretty ridiculous considering that I've hardly seen you post here, and I've not interacted with you anywhere else. Hence, not much information to go off of. I was simply stating that you reminded me of another poster here, who happens to be IEE.
    Ahh, fair enough. Sorry to be all blunt and callous in my responses, lol.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zitemiq21CU

Very brief typing vid I did a little while back
    Yeah that is not IEE. Seems like clear EIE. Dunno what to pin down as in DCNH D or C mb D because of verbosity.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zitemiq21CU

Very brief typing vid I did a little while back
    I would say EIE-Creative subtype. I know a guy who is IEI Creative and for a few seconds you kindof seemed similar to him. But that's to be expected when comparing mirrors of C subtype.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I would say EIE-Creative subtype. I know a guy who is IEI Creative and for a few seconds you kindof seemed similar to him. But that's to be expected when comparing mirrors of C subtype.
    Yes, I'm a Creative subtype, and Dominant is my second choice, so both of u were on point

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    IEI or EIE sounds fine

(I didn't see Tallmo's response before posting this...so yeah I think there is something to the IEI impression too I guess).
    I've considered IEI as well, but I have obvious bold Extroverted elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    @Thor Mkbr: The main similarity between you and Aaron is that you guys are both kinda flamboyant but what you express and talk about are very different. You guys are both 7w8. What is your tritype? Your response in shotgunfinger's thread seemed VERY Fe... I can't see Aaron saying anything like that.

Hi, I am EIE-Ni 3w4 Creative with a dash of harmonizing mixed it.
    Hiiii brother mine ~

Mm, I am very flamboyant, that is true. My tri is 7w8-4w3-8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    That's the same tritype as Aaron in the same order with the same wings and I bet he's between dominant and creative subtypes too. No wonder why people felt a similar energy. Also, EIE and IEE are quasi-identicals so they can look very similar superficially but internal processing is quite different.
    Lmfao, interesting. I wonder how our different IME's would manifest in an interaction given an allegedly identical tritype

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmfao, interesting. I wonder how our different IME's would manifest in an interaction given an allegedly identical tritype
    I like you, imo EIE fits. I like how you think.
    I think Aaron may also be Beta, not sure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I like you, imo EIE fits. I like how you think.
    I think Aaron may also be Beta, not sure tho.
    Consider me charmed.~
    I shall now send you a friend request by digital carrier pigeon.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members

Fe lead vs Fe demo have a very different “feel” to it. Fe lead tries to get others involved with them. Involved in singing together, laughing, sharing stories, etc. Fe lead wants attention on them while they’re participating with everyone else. They want group involvement.
    Fe demo wants the masses to single them out and pay attention on them specifically. They want to stand out from the crowd and have attention directed at them. They make the shittiest team players even though they still have 4D Fe.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demo function is very strong and visible but always used in service of the valued functions, it's never the point in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Fe lead vs Fe demo have a very different “feel” to it. Fe lead tries to get others involved with them. Involved in singing together, laughing, sharing stories, etc. Fe lead wants attention on them while they’re participating with everyone else. They want group involvement.
    Fe demo wants the masses to single them out and pay attention on them specifically. They want to stand out from the crowd and have attention directed at them. They make the shittiest team players even though they still have 4D Fe.

What is this based on? Why would it be a core aim of Fi Creatives to have crowd attention?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is this based on? Why would it be a core aim of Fi Creatives to have crowd attention?
    Yep. I mean they probably make better contactators than attention grabbers. Surely they can go over the top at times to cover up something IMO.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For SEE, it’s recognition achieving what they want (Fi in service of Se). Renaldo Cristiano is a good example. He wanted to stand out as the best soccer/football player even though he’s in a team sport.

For IEE, just want attention as a distraction to themselves and distract others from productivity. They’re pointless, senseless things.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Demo function is very strong and visible but always used in service of the valued functions, it's never the point in itself.
    Yes. The function often comes out in a mocking, negative manifestation because it’s meant to demonstrate how inferior it is to the creative function.

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    For SEE, it’s recognition achieving what they want (Fi in service of Se). Renaldo Cristiano is a good example. He wanted to stand out as the best soccer/football player even though he’s in a team sport.

For IEE, just want attention as a distraction to themselves and distract others from productivity. They’re pointless, senseless things.

Again, a lot of this is conjecture and you originally said "Attention from the masses" which I don't understand how you are linking that to valued Fi. Achieving what one wants for an SEE must be for the sake of achievement in the Se sense. Their goals are not based in Fe.
    People *dont* value their demonstrative.

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    Yep. I mean they probably make better contactators than attention grabbers. Surely they can go over the top at times to cover up something IMO.
    Yes agreed. It's never for the sake affecting the general public as an end goal

There are SEE on here who joke about wanting attention, along with IEE, ESE, and EIE. It's almost like wanting attention is just a base thing that most humans crave.

Gulenko description of SEE from wikisocion:

Filatova:

Gulenko on IEE

Filatova on IEE

Yeah, ExFx is generally just seen as "needing attention", it's not just an Fe thing.
    You are missing my point.

It's about WHO they want attention FROM. Fi valuers want to connect with individuals as an end goal, Fe valuers are about the audience or masses as the end goal.

Also I dont care who says what on a forum. People can say whatever they like, I'm going by theory

Did you read the descriptions? "Is able to connect with spectators and students, and is ready to play with their attention". So that still fits even going by your theory, since spectators and students are an audience.

Otherwise, SEE, IEE, and other Fi valuers wouldn't be able to be performers or pop stars and the like.

And ok. There's a lot of misinformation on the forums so I can understand this. However, I literally quoted descriptions of types with the functions from people who were literally trained by Aushra, though.
    I *never* said they cannot, I said it isnt their goal. It's not integral to their sense of self and values, they dont do it to that *end*.
    It also doesn't say how they connect with students, it might as well be on personal, one on one basis and not as a crowd. Yes, many Fi creatives can be pop stars and deploy their demo to convincingly play that role, but they arent in it for the aim of playing with audiences for its own sake.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't get how people see so many similarities between Thor and Aaron? They are both musician rock-stars iirc but that's where similarities end.

Thor is a baroque travelling performer-bard who riles up people with flamboyant tales of long-lost Love and pains that are yet to come. He dashes through the woods of this forum and radiates a completely different pinkish/violet aura of warmth even when angry, something about poise I guess.

Aaron is the magician-harlequin of the Circus that turns into a Horror Show at night and instead of rabbits pulls out bird intestines out of children's mouths, traumatising them and their parents, idk. That stuff is still hilarious to me simply in how shocking the imagery of his quips is, I kinda like it. irlol effect 10/10
    He is a bit more of a wildcard and he doesn't even have a color to his radiance, instead it's the whole rainbow prism.

I don't necessarily favour one above the other btw, i love you both (), but to me they are clearly different types. What makes them look very similar are the enneagram fix and an emphasis on Creative subtype in DCNH imo
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

What are you even arguing about at this point.

It's right here in this description. It's why I linked multiple descriptions, to give a more general idea of how Fi ExFx "plays with audiences", because they obviously do to get attention and anyone who says otherwise is a dilettante.
    I dont know why you involved yourself in this argument if you're not going to actually interact with the original point that was disputed and instead change it to the thing you want to argue instead. I'm done with this waste of time.

It's an open forum where literally anyone can share information to attempt to bring structure.

My points were in response to this point mainly:

Not Fe demo, though that does play a part in playing audiences. But if you really want me to comment on Fe demo, then I would actually say Fi creative would be very good at playing audiences, due to Se and Ne base to give them flexibility to play with the surroundings and ideas that come to them, along with their Fe demo to play off of. A gross oversimplification, but I don't want to get into tl;dr mode
    STOP PRETENDING I EVER TALKED ABOUT ABILITY. I AM TALKING ABOUT AIMS, VALUES AND GOALS JFC. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS?