Page 109 of 199 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,360 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    perfect flames, ur welcome to IEE club bruv
    I’m so glad to finally belong somewhere.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I liked his take, there is nothing to be defensive about. I thought he was fair.
    I wasn't talking of him, "supervisor". I'll apologize anyway if you want, dad.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Why do Beta NF's speak gibberish?
    Well, what I was trying to illustrate is: a one trick pony will always revert to their one and only trick and let any constructive criticism fly over their heads. Ponies can’t fly so unfortunately they can’t catch the constructive criticism hovering above them that’s totally free to catch.

BTW, not trying to be shady just as you are not trying to be a clown despite the clownery.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Well, what I was trying to illustrate is: a one trick pony will always revert to their one and only trick and let any constructive criticism fly over their heads. Ponies can’t fly so unfortunately they can’t catch the constructive criticism hovering above them that’s totally free to catch.

BTW, not trying to be shady just as you are not trying to be a clown despite the clownery.
    Alright, I got it. But I never asked for your "constructive criticism". I don't value your ways. I'm not a Beta. Beta shit won't work on me. I don't value Fe and i'm Ti polr. It's not like you can change me, if you dislike what I say, just ignore me. Or cry, but do it silently.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I got it. But I never asked for your "constructive criticism". I don't value your ways. I'm not a Beta. Beta shit won't work on me. I don't value Fe and i'm Ti polr. It's not like you can change me, if you dislike what I say, just ignore me. Or cry, but do it silently.
    There you go! Speaking like an adult finally. I might have a tough love approach sometimes. But the post was more about making you and “ooo” realize that you are really not quite all that different as you think. Don’t worry, I’m normally a benevolent being— no intention of harm and no tears are being shed. I just like to see the best versions of people.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't talking of him, "supervisor". I'll apologize anyway if you want, dad.
    Lol, I think you are cool btw. I know sometimes I give an "I hate your guts" impression, and you are sometimes annoying, but I can tolerate you just fine.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There you go! Speaking like an adult finally. I might have a tough love approach sometimes. But the post was more about making you and “ooo” realize that you are really not quite all that different as you think. Don’t worry, I’m normally a benevolent being— no intention of harm and no tears are being shed. I just like to see the best versions of people.
    Such a Fe thing, trying to change people because the "emotions" they're displaying are tormenting the group mood. Best version of people are what you think are the best versions, versions that won't break with your emotional atmosphere. But maybe I just don't care about it.

I've got nothing against you, I just don't care about what you want. Substance and shit. It's like you're demanding me to value the same stuff you do and that will never happen. We're opposing quadras for a reason, if you can't realize that then throw all you know about socionics through a window.

I started bullshitting around on this thread because people are randomly tagging me on shit and battle-typing me, people I don't even know about, and some IEI who writes gibberish. If people come at me with bullshit, i'll respond with more bullshit. This thread is a meme.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Lol, I think you are cool btw. I know sometimes I give an "I hate your guts" impression, and you are sometimes annoying, but I can tolerate you just fine.
    I am annoying . And mostly to Ti leads. But I like you and really like most LII's i've met. I'm still very good friends with my LII ex.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a Fe thing
    Functions are not your enemies! Most people’s worst enemies are themselves.

trying to change people because the "emotions" they're displaying are tormenting the group mood. Best version of people are what you think are the best versions, versions that won't break with your emotional atmosphere. But maybe I just don't care about it.
    That is a fair point. I do see me doing that quite a bit in the context of my life but hey, I self type as FeNi for a reason... I’m not in any way saying you have to stop being vulgar or some such bullshit (I can be quite vulgar myself, just I dose it more appropriately in whatever group setting I’m in rather than letting it fully run wild at all times like you seem to [my signature quote can speak for itself...]), I just think it would be better if you slowed down and put some more thought into things. That could be my Ni valuing speaking for itself. Perhaps that does tie in with the “group atmosphere” as I feel like the forum should be a perfect balance of goofing off and proper reflection and maybe you’re not fitting the standards of that atmosphere that should -to me- be cultivated.

I feel like the best version of you I have in mind is one that does not have an obvious guard up with trolling and rage sprinkled in. And I feel like I am getting you to lower the guard a bit so good job.

I've got nothing against you, I just don't care about what you want. Substance and shit. It's like you're demanding me to value the same stuff you do and that will never happen. We're opposing quadras for a reason, if you can't realize that then throw all you know about socionics through a window.
    That’s true. Just like I will never value Si even if it’s one of the most important components of life in several ways. *eye roll* Won’t even get into your other valued functions because we’d be here all day.

I started bullshitting around on this thread because people are randomly tagging me on shit and battle-typing me, people I don't even know about, and some IEI who writes gibberish. If people come at me with bullshit, i'll respond with more bullshit. This thread is a meme.
    I see where you’re coming from. It’s not like I’m sitting here thinking I’m a perfectly flawless (I almost wrote “unflawed”... ) God who is unable to fight B.S. with B.S. or that I’m not able to appreciate memes and comedy. I’m actually thoroughly amused at all of this right now.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll admit the part about the "IEI who speaks gibberish" (don't know who you are referring to) made me laugh and I hear you on the certain Fe dom types who push their agenda on you or think everyone is supposed to value Fe the way they do. There was actually a convo on that topic in the shoutbox yesterday. I don't think it's the case for most Fe doms though, at least not the more well-adjusted ones, and I don't think that's really what Flames was doing.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    Post IEEs that look and are uber uber agressive and keep up(duration) the aggressiveness.

I'll admit I don't know many male IEEs, but none come anywhere near as gruff as him. Umm, there's a really famous videogame youtuber whose name escapes me... fat, very round face, unkempt/disgusting, has an SEI gf/collaborator. Oh, also Bernie Sanders. No other examples I can point to for reference, sorry. edit: I've seen Conan O'brien typed IEE; I've not bothered but either that or ESE seems right - assuming he's IEE, he doesn't have the same vicious aggressiveness either.
    If he didn't seem all that rebel (but more serious) I would say he's definitely my identical. But since this is not really related to type, let's pass that. Now, I believe I am IEE (until I get bored with this typing lol) and I think he's my identical. So IEE possibly

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Functions are not your enemies! Most people’s worst enemies are themselves.

That is a fair point. I do see me doing that quite a bit in the context of my life but hey, I self type as FeNi for a reason... I’m not in any way saying you have to stop being vulgar or some such bullshit (I can be quite vulgar myself, just I dose it more appropriately in whatever group setting I’m in rather than letting it fully run wild at all times like you seem to [my signature quote can speak for itself...]), I just think it would be better if you slowed down and put some more thought into things. That could be my Ni valuing speaking for itself. Perhaps that does tie in with the “group atmosphere” as I feel like the forum should be a perfect balance of goofing off and proper reflection and maybe you’re not fitting the standards of that atmosphere that should -to me- be cultivated.

I feel like the best version of you I have in mind is one that does not have an obvious guard up with trolling and rage sprinkled in. And I feel like I am getting you to lower the guard a bit so good job.

That’s true. Just like I will never value Si even if it’s one of the most important components of life in several ways. *eye roll* Won’t even get into your other valued functions because we’d be here all day.

I see where you’re coming from. It’s not like I’m sitting here thinking I’m a perfectly flawless (I almost wrote “unflawed”... ) God who is unable to fight B.S. with B.S. or that I’m not able to appreciate memes and comedy. I’m actually thoroughly amused at all of this right now.
    Ok, I like you. You make a good point. I just react that way if people attack me, like, REEEEE, i'm not perfect myself and i don't value Se. I just fend off attackers with Se role. People here don't seem to value anything and just battle-type and start saying bullshit without listening.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I'll admit the part about the "IEI who speaks gibberish" (don't know who you are referring to) made me laugh and I hear you on the certain Fe dom types who push their agenda on you or think everyone is supposed to value Fe the way they do. There was actually a convo on that topic in the shoutbox yesterday. I don't think it's the case for most Fe doms though, at least not the more well-adjusted ones, and I don't think that's really what Flames was doing.
    Yeah, just Fe gets me kind of paranoid. I see them stopping me from fending off but people who stalk me and battle type me out of nowhere or try to mock me are never called out, so I get violent coz I lose my shit. I have a temper.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie @Aaron Something

Look at us NFs, spreading world peace one vague typological post at a time.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo

You’re also an *NF* so we’ll have our talk and hug next unless you want to hit me with a frying pan after my read on you.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shocked & offended that Sol has not stalked me and given me a type.... I feel like a teenager in foster care.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Just wondering if you find this sort of inner reflection bit uncomfortable? I think some SLE's seem to react like that at least heat of the moment [while ILE's do not have a clue about their surroundings but this sort of pic based thing is bit different. I'm also totally clueless how people get their bodies in sync with each other IRL. Mirroring body language or something.].
    I think @Sol is basically right in my case actually in that asians' eyes are too small and dark to look at and see much variation in with different emotions, plus different kinds of expressions based on culture. It's also considered taboo to look into people's eyes, so I don't really get the correct practice, if I get any at all. I can't really imagine not using a person's entire body language or their entire facial expression at least to discern what they're feeling. I also feel that individual people will physically express emotions a little bit differently, so I prefer to consider other contextual cues.

Everybody looks like my avatar, basically. What is that little bear feeling? Tell me if you have some idea.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people are randomly tagging me on shit and battle-typing me, people I don't even know about
    I tagged you because I thought it was courteous and the opinion could be constructive, not what you implied.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds I’m so relieved to see you again. I need you, @Alonzo and @voider back in my forum life. The trio of truthtellers.

Oh and:

sbbds: SLE
    Alonzo: LIE
    voider: SEE

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tagged you because I thought it was courteous and the opinion could be constructive, not what you implied.
    Haha, wasn't talking about you. I was talking of Sol. It was just too out of nowhere and I don't know them, so it was kinda like.... what.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds I’m so relieved to see you again. I need you, @Alonzo and @voider back in my forum life. The trio of truthtellers.

Oh and:

sbbds: SLE
    Alonzo: LIE
    voider: SEE
    Truth is, you're f*cking sexy. Peace out.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, wasn't talking about you. I was talking of Sol. It was just too out of nowhere and I don't know them, so it was kinda like.... what.
    That's just Sol, he quite stubbornly types me an Fe-valuing type too, lol. It seems like he may have some confusion surrounding Fi. He thinks Fi ego types are incapable of being "rude".

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aaron Something SLE (maybe EIE)

Irrational lead. Major Se, but also very "flair-y" - Fe. Too combative for no reason than EIEs imo though. VI from profile pic fits one of Filatova's SLEs 99%, but Aaron's obviously-forced&dramaticized eye expression shows what I said about the Fe thing. Also fits EIE VI.
    I'd respectfully disagree, IEE works for him, prob Fi subtype. No way his generalisations and poking about intent and stuff are Se, they are totally Ne>Se

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just Sol, he quite stubbornly types me an Fe-valuing type too, lol. It seems like he may have some confusion surrounding Fi. He thinks Fi ego types are incapable of being "rude".
    Now, it's not fair for us to pay for his ignorance.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I'd respectfully disagree, IEE works for him, prob Fi subtype. No way his generalisations and poking about intent and stuff are Se, they are totally Ne>Se
    My smart conflictor should I really call you that then?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't it rather both Fe leads and Fi leads who are supposedly not rude without a good ethical reason ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    in my case actually in that asians' eyes are too small and dark to look
    You've distorted the said.

> plus different kinds of expressions based on culture

There is no data that emotions in other nations are expressed principally differently. Situations for concrete emotions may differ by a culture.

> It's also considered taboo to look into people's eyes, so I don't really get the correct practice

If you have the significant lack of the experience, then the skills may be affected. With closer people there should be informal communications and no such limitations, what should reduce this factor.

> I can't really imagine not using a person's entire body language or their entire facial expression at least to discern what they're feeling.

think about this as your hiden super power

> Everybody looks like my avatar, basically. What is that little bear feeling? Tell me if you have some idea.

To make everybody look like your avatar may need the substances which I have no in first aid kit, unfortunately. So the result can't be representative. Though, my state and typology skills allow to understand that you have F type. And that your bad test results can be explained by other race of examples.

wbr

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    You have to consider his display of anti-"Ti" is because he's bad at it* + SLE is the most Ego-defensive type by miles. So his 'throw shit spaghetti-to-a-wall' style is nothing more than an attempt to shut up people trying to get psychologically close (classic SLE thing, written all over + directly from inaLim an SLE's mouth in the Fi PoLR thread). As for stuff about "intent", in order to properly navigate the world for some things you need to know "intent".

Regardless, if I'm wrong, no worries. My intent was not to battletype him, but to be constructive. I will keep him as a possible "IEE" in mind to better define the model IEE for me, but like I said he definitely did not fit my mold - so he's either not IEE, or my model is wrong.

* Not all "T" types are > "F" types at "logic". Not all T types have good/above-average "IQ". Etc.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mistake lol.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to consider his display of anti-"Ti" is because he's bad at it* + SLE is the most Ego-defensive type by miles. So his 'throw shit spaghetti-to-a-wall' style is nothing more than an attempt to shut up people trying to get psychologically close (classic SLE thing, written all over + directly from inaLim an SLE's mouth in the Fi PoLR thread). As for stuff about "intent", in order to properly navigate the world for some things you need to know "intent".

Regardless, if I'm wrong, no worries. My intent was not to battletype him, but to be constructive. I will keep him as a possible "IEE" in mind to better define the model IEE for me, but like I said he definitely did not fit my mold - so he's either not IEE, or my model is wrong.

* Not all "T" types are > "F" types at "logic". Not all T types have good/above-average "IQ". Etc.
    What I said in the Fi PoLR thread does not have anything to do with "trying to shut people up." If you need clarification, ask me in the other thread and I can elaborate. I don't want to derail this one.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    What I said in the Fi PoLR thread does not have anything to do with "trying to shut people up." If you need clarification, ask me in the other thread and I can elaborate. I don't want to derail this one.
    I worded that bit very poorly. I apologize. What I was referring to is SLE'S characteristic trait of in general the feeling of psychological closeness (in other words, keeping people at arm's length). If you disagree you admitted to this in that thread, I'll delete reference to you in the aforementioned post.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Addition: (1) Sbbds (IEE-Fi)

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ender-Identity

^'NUFF SAID...

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand, Etar
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English, lelelewomanwomanwoman, Megatrop, Emily
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum, gammavsbeta

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio/satan, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos, Northstar
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful, Beamerboy

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen, Alonzo
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling, Oppai Anschluss
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim, Floozy
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043, Araz, Khcs

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi, VenusRose
    IEE-Fi: Finale/Finaplex, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos, Sbbds

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan, User123
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav, Safsom2

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

At least you are consistent. Sbbds = Niffer, and you typed both IEE.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOM View Post
    @Kill4Me

No he's not. He typed the same person (SisofNight/Olimpia) as IEI and EII. He also typed me as both a 9w1 and a 9w8 in the enneagram thread.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Everlast View Post
    No he's not. He typed the same person (SisofNight/Olimpia) as IEI and EII. He also typed me as both a 9w1 and a 9w8 in the enneagram thread.
    I'm well aware. He is consistent in this instance. I don't know what do you think you are correcting.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm well aware. He is consistent in this instance. I don't know what do you think you are correcting.
    Bullshit.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Addition: (1) Sbbds (IEE-Fi)

More like highly erratic super ego mood swings.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's close to her real type IEI. if he'd took into account that Fi types talk more polite and Ne are not fans of strange Se-sex - he'd could be closer

Quote Originally Posted by Everlast View Post
    Bullshit.
    so pedantic grammar
    mb you Ti indeed

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    More like highly erratic super ego mood swings.
    I highly doubt it's got anything at all with astronics.

It's what's called emotional dysregulation if we want to do some real psychology here.

It's fixable alright though, it doesn't have to be personality at all.