Results 4,201 to 4,240 of 4277

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Some recent typings, including new/unpopular ones:

@Uncle Ave , @coeruleum , @GuavaDrunk , @golden , @Luminous Lynx , @Spermatozoa : EIE

@Adam Strange , @Alonzo , @Anglas , @FDG : LIE

@Remiel , @End , @Investigator , @Attis , spider (idk her current username): ILI

@cookie123 , @maniac , @Tallmo , @ballistic gerbil , @aster , @angelic : SEI

@squark , @Myst , @Muddy , @Peteronfire , @Karatos : LSI

@mclane , @jessica_123 , @Cosmic Teapot , @Ragdoll Cat : SLI

@ooo , @Chae , @jason_m , @Raver (RIP ): IEE

@woofwoofl , @totalize , @idontgiveafuck , @voider , @flames : SEE

@Kill4Me , @faith , @inaLim , @kingslayer , @Ananke , @Herzy , @Number 9 large : SLE

@Averroes / suedehead , @ashlesha , @kalinoche : ESI

@Delilah , @wacey , @Beautiful sky , @Subteigh , @Lord Pixel , @Andreas , @uniden , @hag , @Froody Blue Gem , maybe @toska : EII

@Heretic 007 , @Grendel , @mu4 , @kopyk : ILE

@soundofconfusion , @hacim , @FreelancePoliceman , @myresearch , @chipsandunderwear , @ClownsandEntropy , @Rebelondeck , @ouronis , @COOL AND MANLY , @Kimumumu / main owner of @Santa Claus (?), @Hitta : LII

@Armalite , @Pookie , @bouncingoffclouds , @Aylen , @Singu , @Baboooshka , @Chryssie , @Olimpia , @Deer Woman , @lynn , @summerprincess , @starfall , @BandD , Pink (idk current handle): IEI

Canít think of others atm. If I missed you and youíre offended then sorry lol.
    Santa has never been "owned" by anybody. Ho Ho Ho!

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@hag
    the wish to have better IR with ESI leaded you to suppose yourself as ILI. you thought your type for long seems as EII, what is close to EIE and far from ILI. You are emotional, what is not ILI at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    lol @ Ne users trigger Sol, seems to be the case.
    shortages of F "users" does this mostly. due to my leading T
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @hag
    the wish to have better IR with ESI leaded you to suppose yourself as ILI. you thought your type for long seems as EII, what is close to EIE and far from ILI. You are emotional, what is not ILI at all.
    She typed EII years ago, and that was because she was transitioning over from MBTI. In MBTI she was INFJ. This transition tends to confuse alot of people, and most are unlikely to type themselves correctly on the first attempt. She considered herself ESI for over a year, until literally this week. ILI is not a particularly superior IR to ESI Identity relations. Identity and Activity relations are both favorable.

More to the point, please provide any evidence whatsoever for Hag being "emotional". Quote something from her forum history that clearly demonstrates her as such. I live with her. She is here with me. I've been around her extensively. She is a very stoic woman with a gentle voice. There is nothing Fe about her behaviour. I understand if you used IR to arrive at your conclusion, but Hag's forum history is one of brevity and dark humor.

Regardless, I have actual, lived experience with her, and there's nothing EIE about her at all. You are right about me being ESI, but Hag is not EIE. If I were to explain the long list of reasons for her ILI typing I would need to talk extensively about her past, which is private to her and nobody else's business. Also, since you like VI, we used Filatova VI to further confirm both of our types. I live with her everyday and her resting face and expressions fit the ILI VI models. Her natural expression in-person is strikingly similar to this ILI VI model.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx

objectivity is not strong part of F types, and especially Fe due to weak nonvalued Te. they tend to prefer emotional "image" (Fe) and fantasies (Ni)
    remember yourself in the past why you've changed the opinion ESI -> EIE. in more degree this happens with her

mirage is not bad IR. you have the supplementing by secondary function the same like duals would have
    anyway there is a lot to do for good relations, despite IR there. Jung type is only one important thing among many ones

to prefer the reason, including the correct types, is better approach. mistakes may lead to worse decisions. for example, T region occupations mb harder for her. the cost of pleasant dreams mb too high

you'll need a time to understand me

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx

objectivity is not strong part of F types, and especially Fe due to weak nonvalued Te. they tend to prefer emotional "image" (Fe) and fantasies (Ni)
    remember yourself in the past why you've changed the opinion ESI -> EIE. in more degree this happens with her

mirage is not bad IR. you have the supplementing by secondary function the same like duals would have
    anyway there is a lot to do for good relations, despite IR there. Jung type is only one important thing among many ones

to prefer the reason, including the correct types, is better approach. mistakes may lead to worse decisions. for example, T region occupations mb harder for her. the cost of pleasant dreams mb too high

you'll need a time to understand me
    Sol... sol! Fe types have Te as a role function and Te is not being objective itís making rules of logical actions. Fe types are highly realistic and sometimes more in touch with how society functions as a whole

Can you respect the FACT that they are friends, live together and know each other more intimately than you who is on the internet?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    She typed EII years ago, and that was because she was transitioning over from MBTI. In MBTI she was INFJ. This transition tends to confuse alot of people, and most are unlikely to type themselves correctly on the first attempt. She considered herself ESI for over a year, until literally this week. ILI is not a particularly superior IR to ESI Identity relations. Identity and Activity relations are both favorable.

More to the point, please provide any evidence whatsoever for Hag being "emotional". Quote something from her forum history that clearly demonstrates her as such. I live with her. She is here with me. I've been around her extensively. She is a very stoic woman with a gentle voice. There is nothing Fe about her behaviour. I understand if you used IR to arrive at your conclusion, but Hag's forum history is one of brevity and dark humor.

Regardless, I have actual, lived experience with her, and there's nothing EIE about her at all. You are right about me being ESI, but Hag is not EIE. If I were to explain the long list of reasons for her ILI typing I would need to talk extensively about her past, which is private to her and nobody else's business. Also, since you like VI, we used Filatova VI to further confirm both of our types. I live with her everyday and her resting face and expressions fit the ILI VI models. Her natural expression in-person is strikingly similar to this ILI VI model.
    Sigh for another sol typing
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@hag

shortages of F "users" does this mostly. due to my leading T
    She is not at all emotional
    -

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

?

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@voider
    seems to have Fe, being inadequately rude for Fi. has some behavior and thoughts closer to N

the avatar has a woman in dark room, with seen only a siluete. this expresses the being hided state what is more expected for introverts

the most clear is Fe
    shaw a predisposition to be not stupid enough for IEI

with a video would be easier. but many introverts are too shy for this and prefer to suffer from mistyping consequences than to show their pretty faces *sigh*
    Last edited by Sol; 11-18-2019 at 11:04 AM.

TIM
    LIE (C) 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to have Fe
    shaw a predisposition to be not stupid enough for IEI
    1.) LOL@mispelling one of the easiest words in the English language while critiquing someone else's competence.

2.) LOL@ the irony of referring to IEIs as stupid while you [laughably and wrongfully] claim expertise in a system based on an IEI's brilliant theories.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

N00b @Sol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@hag I would love to learn how you self discovered ILI, if itís not too intrusive for you to share
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Santa has never been "owned" by anybody. Ho Ho Ho!
    Santa feels Delta to me
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    @soundofconfusion @adamstrange @Alonzo

I mean what else do I really need to say here? the evidence does it for me. I've never seen an LSE handle other people's ideas as badly as this. Ne users trigger @Sol to no end.

LSIs are very hierarchical hence when you disagree with Sol you will be dismissed because you are a noob and only he truly understands the phenomena of socionics.

1D Ne in action people, its superego because of his animosity towards it.

He loves beta NFs, all his type examples are attractive young bloggers and theyre usually fortune-tellers and shit.
    Heís LSE who is having ideal expectations of his world and is now finally starting to see reality. I have never doubted that heís LSE
    -

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Sol is someone you need to get acclimatized with before you can appreciate his godly knowledge of socionics.
    You have drunk from the grail, o good sir.

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Marep

mb LII

Sets speculations above the reason and the morality - Ti.
    Rather repetative - J. Seems restrained - I.

Does not understand good what are facts and the difference with hypotheses, assumptions. Takes too seriously doubtful parts of the theory to reduce a possibility for Te.
    Does not show significant emotionality and an interest in humanitarian discussions, what is closer to T. Seems as assured in talking by T terms, no significant naive/kiddy impression there of F types.

May to have higher interest to Fe values, especially alphas, among his famouses themes.

Seems to be higher annoyed by breaking of grammar rules, what is Ti region. Switched there when disliked the disagreement with him. That could be a switching to strong assured T region in a stressed situation. I saw the similar at Fe types also, which ones used that as an emotional negative mark, but Fe seems too doubtful for him. Definetely there was no wish to act according to Fi values, to be polite and lesser direct in a criticism.

Could be catched by hysterics of local Fe types to start copy their style of communications and relation to the theory.

LII is close to his current opinion as EII. I seems saw his video in the past and EII was among supposed types.
    Not holly enough for EII. EII can be weird sometimes, but overly stay cute. I get not that "cute" impression from him.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@toska, @flames I looked at both your typeme's and random comments where I came across them.

toska - EII Yours comes out pretty blatant in the spoiler section of your typeme and in your comments on the EII vs ESI thread. Are you in doubt/looking for a breakdown?

flames - SEE? EIE? You value Se and have at least 4DFe and 2DSe. I'm not sure I can narrow down your type through such heavy substance use.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Armalite J j jjjjjjjjj something
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Say what now

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    @toska, @flames I looked at both your typeme's and random comments where I came across them.

toska - EII Yours comes out pretty blatant in the spoiler section of your typeme and in your comments on the EII vs ESI thread. Are you in doubt/looking for a breakdown?

flames - SEE? EIE? You value Se and have at least 4DFe and 2DSe. I'm not sure I can narrow down your type through such heavy substance use.
    thank you. no doubt really, my type has felt pretty clear and agreed upon aside from @Sol's suggestion of LSI which seems questionable but he did say i need a video.

EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not completely out of the question that I'm a rational type, although I'd say generally I am pretty flexible, not prone to planning and that sort of stuff. But if I am, I would say I'm harmonizing EIE/strong Ni subtype, followed by EII, followed by LII (although Ti-lead is very unlikely). What makes you say J, anyways?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    It's not completely out of the question that I'm a rational type, although I'd say generally I am pretty flexible, not prone to planning and that sort of stuff. But if I am, I would say I'm harmonizing EIE/strong Ni subtype, followed by EII, followed by LII (although Ti-lead is very unlikely). What makes you say J, anyways?
    I think you maybe a spontaneous Alpha

Why do you identify with Ni?
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you identify with Ni?
    Introspection, living in fantasy land, detached from everything but my constant "inner awareness" (which is way too confusing), inertia etc

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introspection, living in fantasy land, detached from everything but my constant "inner awareness" (which is way too confusing), inertia etc
    Yeah I donít think you are Ni
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I don’t think you are Ni
    Elaborate

Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    suggestion of LSI which seems questionable but he did say i need a video
    There is your photo to _represent yourself_, - where your expression is cold. Some behavior: your communications seem as not emotional, your art taste is closer to Se valued. Your possible IR by who you liked as duals (Se valued preferences) and perceive as similar to you among typed to own identities - more of T types; seems more Fe/Ti types in those groups.
    There are several approaches, the sum of which points on the possibility of LSI.
    Video can make the concrete your type as more clear. That it's not EII is highly possibly, at least.

TIM
    ILE-Ne 3w2
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol - LSI
    Ne PoLR is pretty obvious with him.
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/socionicstypological/ - Celebrity Tying Database

ILE-Ne
    Dominant Subtype
    3w2-7w8-8w7 sx/so

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is your photo to _represent yourself_, - where your expression is cold. Some behavior: your communications seem as not emotional, your art taste is closer to Se valued. Your possible IR by who you liked as duals (Se valued preferences) and perceive as similar to you among typed to own identities - more of T types; seems more Fe/Ti types in those groups.
    There are several approaches, the sum of which points on the possibility of LSI.
    Video can make the concrete your type as more clear. That it's not EII is highly possibly, at least.
    My resting expression is really just due to me being sp/sx. I understand seeing me as cold on the surface but it's often written that EII can be seen as cold.

As far as art goes, did you watch my film I posted? Also, what makes a photo with a boy holding a mug of coffee in front of a window Se-valued?

EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Elaborate
    You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    -

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Sol - LSI
    Ne PoLR is pretty obvious with him.
    Everybody with strong opinions - LSI

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post

Much appreciation for taking the time to look anyways! Iíve decided on EIE, personally. Perhaps more erratic than the usual because of mental illness and drug use but now that Iím in a relationship I donít feel like a high is necessary so Iíve quit everything but pot. Anyways, i may do a real questionnaire some time soon so stay tuned.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    ESE is extremely unlikely, but thanks for your opinion.

TIM
    LIE (C) 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.

TIM
    4 NF sx
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite the ese, i like it

TIM
    LIE (C) 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.
    Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.
    Well, I don't care to type myself until we have more empirical testing of socionics, but if you're LIE and I'm IEE, you should like me a lot more than if I were EIE or ILE, so that cancels out IEE. I clearly don't seem to value Fi and Te. I'm pretty sure spitting thoughts everywhere would be EIE (or even ESE) dual seeking if you don't think they're any good and some sort of alpha NT if you do.

You also took my "well, you're from a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti" way too seriously. Serious quadras aren't actually stupid quadras at all and I personally don't think that they are either.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, dialectical dreamland of self talk. Vorticals (like Alonzo) do not understand it.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers