Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,040 of 4075

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #4001
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    "that human" how condescending LOL. Let's be honest Sol, you are a joke on this forum. I mean, I'm obviously not an IEI you retarded fuck.
    Sol strikes me as the the type to take a heaping donkey shit inside a paper bag, stores it at room temperature and then later uses it to fertilize his radish patch > " T type prefer flavor of own shit. Good for information processing." I'd also bet money he doesn't own a toothbrush. Just a hunch.

  2. #4002
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    makes his own toothbrush out of his stiffened anus hairs

  3. #4003
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,664
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah I bet Sol has dedicated brush for each of his tooth. It takes several ours each day to brush due to his OCD like behavior because the brush can not touch other teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  4. #4004
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    This thread never sleeps.
    Neither do i, lol... I should really stop staying up to 8:30 AM. Can the Gods of Si please grant me the willpower to make my physical wellbeing take precedence over random internet shit?

  5. #4005

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,008
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior

    instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

    generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue

    @sbbds
    you are too creative to suppose yourself as SLE Japan sex shops may buy your ideas to offer more of crazy stuff
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #4006
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    Strigoi
    Posts
    849
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Neither do i, lol... I should really stop staying up to 8:30 AM. Can the Gods of Si please grant me the willpower to make my physical wellbeing take precedence over random internet shit?
    Let babushka tuck you in :>
    Wow, that's pretty unhealthy, yes.
    I've been getting less sleep than usual lately, too. I've been neglecting it because who needs sleep when you can talk to someone you appreciate?
    sp sucks.
    so and sx rock.
    IEI 4w3 so/sx



  7. #4007
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Let babushka tuck you in :>
    Wow, that's pretty unhealthy, yes.
    I've been getting less sleep than usual lately, too. I've been neglecting it because who needs sleep when you can talk to someone you appreciate?
    sp sucks.
    so and sx rock.
    Problem with sleep is - you only know of the lack of it when it's too late. :/ It's so hard to get a grip on when one has the willpower of a schizophrenic amoeba.

  8. #4008
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
    Oh, and thank you for the heads up in the 'about me' thread. I cooled off about the girl I was approaching and she hasn't called the police on me yet, so that's a plus. I got arrested for trespassing but so far they haven't pressed charges.. things are sounding good so far
    Whats up with your sig?
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  9. #4009
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,021
    Mentioned
    703 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Whats up with your sig?
    @golden, it is not a sig, but rather is a reference to this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...tion-to-myself

    I find that a lot of Fi-users just assume that other people know what they are mentally referencing, when others actually have no clue as to what they are referencing, because there is no given context. Maybe other types do this, too, IDK.

  10. #4010
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Sol strikes me as the the type to take a heaping donkey shit inside a paper bag, stores it at room temperature and then later uses it to fertilize his radish patch > " T type prefer flavor of own shit. Good for information processing." I'd also bet money he doesn't own a toothbrush. Just a hunch.
    Indeed he does, he's a very sad little man by the sounds of his posts. Look at how 4D Fi I am LOL.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  11. #4011
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior

    instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

    generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue

    @sbbds
    you are too creative to suppose yourself as SLE Japan sex shops may buy your ideas to offer more of crazy stuff
    If you're so logical why don't you learn how to use the English Language correctly?
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  12. #4012
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @golden, it is not a sig, but rather is a reference to this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...tion-to-myself

    I find that a lot of Fi-users just assume that other people know what they are mentally referencing, when others actually have no clue as to what they are referencing, because there is no given context. Maybe other types do this, too, IDK.
    * A sig is the information placed in the sig field. Therefore, it was a sig, which is how you knew what I was referring to.

    * I understood that the sig was a reference to something of this nature, without having read the original post about it.

    * My question is a way of saying, maybe you should reconsider having a sig that references violence, especially when you admit you are obsessed with someone and you claim you were arrested for trespassing because of it. It is also a way of saying, get your shit together and leave people alone if that is what they indicate they require.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  13. #4013
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  14. #4014
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  15. #4015
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,317
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Check it out. More evidence for my LSE-Te typing of Queenposer emerges, as follows:

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-Forum-Members

    Doubts plagued queenposer for months about queenposer's own type such that queenposer needed to start type me threads, beg forum members for assistance, fill out questionnaires, bore the forum to death with long-winded, rambling youtube videos...only for queenposer to end up in a state of constant type-hopping between LSE, SLE, and EIE.

    Now only a short time later queenposer has typings for forum members. Queenposer's self-doubt and low confidence magically disappeared!

    This is a classic example of LSE-Te compensatory posturing...

  16. #4016
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    These typings verge on shitposting, but then, most typings do.
    then you will love my shitpost

    @Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI

  17. #4017
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    then you will love my shitpost

    @Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

    P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  18. #4018
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

    P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    Last edited by Bento; 07-29-2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Typo

  19. #4019
    Goddess of Sociopathy Revelations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CT
    TIM
    SEE E2 sx/so
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)

  20. #4020
    BimBaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    Beta NF
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
    I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)
    I think you should pay more respect to Aristocrazy.

  21. #4021
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    591
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs

  22. #4022
    Melchior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will post calming music for Fe stabilization.








  23. #4023
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs
    Ok, no ILI for you then. But you must marry an ESE in the next 6 months or your LII typing will be gone, too. Tik Tok!

  24. #4024
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.

  25. #4025
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?

  26. #4026
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?
    No

  27. #4027
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    No
    Are you a woman?

  28. #4028
    Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,463
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.

    I'll make a small contribution:
    @Raver: IEE
    @Zero: LIE
    @Bento: ESE?
    @Tallmo: SEI
    @BandD: IEI
    @soundofconfusion: LII?
    @darya: EIE?
    @Hitta: God?
    @Danali: Ni??
    Last edited by Delilah; 07-31-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

  29. #4029
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.
    It has been my experience that duals overlook each other, but on the other hand, the opposite also happens, true. I think it has to do with the fact that they often are too different, or even that it feels too relaxing to be together. It's almost feels like there is nothing between us. Then when they spend more time together the chemistry arises unexpectedly "from nowhere".

    @Tallmo: SEI
    That's a great typing

  30. #4030
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,212
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol how would you type me as?

  31. #4031

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior
    Before you criticise others by this idea, take a deep look at yourself. The emotions which you suppress by thoughts do not disappear to nowhere. They shift to your unconsciousness and like partisans distort your consciousness' work, which makes you more neurotic and predisposes you to more inadequate behaviour.


    instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

    generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue
    Generally you have more thinking than you should and "lesser of" feeling than you should.

    Instead of "thinking responses" on emotions you dislike, you should try the opposite - look more at your feelings, to find more ethical behaviour. That you still want to put thinking in where ethical themes belong says "this process is not finished in you still".

    Good luck.


    PS: And more modern psychology will show more useful details on all this than Jung, though Jung was great at noticing such processes too.

  32. #4032
    on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,570
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vice: HOE
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

  33. #4033

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,008
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  34. #4034
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    591
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Sol how would you type me as?
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.

  35. #4035
    To Stand As The Oak Luminous Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wilderness
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

    "Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

    In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

    My Typing Thread

    Model A: EIE

    Enneagram: 6w7, 2w1, 8w9
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So


  36. #4036
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

    "Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

    In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    Since your typing thread is a shut-down shitshow, I'll add here that I think EIE is a good typing for you. You have the non-immediate, complicating quality I associate with Ni yet manage to drive it toward conclusions. I'm not sure where ESI comes in as a typing for you, but I have the precise same response when that type is occasionally offered for me: very cool type, wouldn't mind being it, can't see for the life of me how that would fit.

    Fwiw, I have a similar response as you to any normalization of having sex with someone else's partner, but I wasn't here to witness what unfolded around that so can't comment on any specifics to this forum. However, obviously people make mistakes, and all I require is that they admit it. Rewriting reality around a moral transgression is what you were describing in your type-me thread. That doesn't work.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  37. #4037
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,212
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.

  38. #4038
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    591
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You’re just in denial! You probably enter poetry competitions in your free time.

  39. #4039
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    then you will love my shitpost

    @Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI
    Wow, being put in one of those lists makes me feel like one of the cool kids.

  40. #4040
    Formerly Chuck's Sneeds Feed and Seed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    tfw still not on the list like the cool kids

    I AM THE KING OF ALABAMA


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •