Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 4,000 of 5828

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #3961
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,569
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Check it out. More evidence for my LSE-Te typing of Queenposer emerges, as follows:

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-Forum-Members

    Doubts plagued queenposer for months about queenposer's own type such that queenposer needed to start type me threads, beg forum members for assistance, fill out questionnaires, bore the forum to death with long-winded, rambling youtube videos...only for queenposer to end up in a state of constant type-hopping between LSE, SLE, and EIE.

    Now only a short time later queenposer has typings for forum members. Queenposer's self-doubt and low confidence magically disappeared!

    This is a classic example of LSE-Te compensatory posturing...

  2. #3962
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    These typings verge on shitposting, but then, most typings do.
    then you will love my shitpost

    @Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI

  3. #3963
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,724
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    then you will love my shitpost

    @Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

    P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  4. #3964
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

    P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    Last edited by Bento; 07-29-2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Typo

  5. #3965
    Revelations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)

  6. #3966
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
    I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)
    I think you should pay more respect to Aristocrazy.

  7. #3967
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs
    Views and clicks make these grow.


  8. #3968
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    946
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will post calming music for Fe stabilization.








  9. #3969
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs
    Ok, no ILI for you then. But you must marry an ESE in the next 6 months or your LII typing will be gone, too. Tik Tok!

  10. #3970
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    3,247
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

  11. #3971
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?

  12. #3972
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?
    No

  13. #3973
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    No
    Are you a woman?

  14. #3974
    Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,493
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.

    I'll make a small contribution:
    @Raver: IEE
    @Zero: LIE
    @Bento: ESE?
    @Tallmo: SEI
    @BandD: IEI
    @soundofconfusion: LII?
    @darya: EIE?
    @Hitta: God?
    @Danali: Ni??
    Last edited by Delilah; 07-31-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

    They asked the fox, "Who's your witness?" The fox said, "My tail!"

  15. #3975
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    3,247
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.
    It has been my experience that duals overlook each other, but on the other hand, the opposite also happens, true. I think it has to do with the fact that they often are too different, or even that it feels too relaxing to be together. It's almost feels like there is nothing between us. Then when they spend more time together the chemistry arises unexpectedly "from nowhere".

    @Tallmo: SEI
    That's a great typing
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

  16. #3976
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,341
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol how would you type me as?

  17. #3977

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior
    Before you criticise others by this idea, take a deep look at yourself. The emotions which you suppress by thoughts do not disappear to nowhere. They shift to your unconsciousness and like partisans distort your consciousness' work, which makes you more neurotic and predisposes you to more inadequate behaviour.


    instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

    generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue
    Generally you have more thinking than you should and "lesser of" feeling than you should.

    Instead of "thinking responses" on emotions you dislike, you should try the opposite - look more at your feelings, to find more ethical behaviour. That you still want to put thinking in where ethical themes belong says "this process is not finished in you still".

    Good luck.


    PS: And more modern psychology will show more useful details on all this than Jung, though Jung was great at noticing such processes too.

  18. #3978

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vice: HOE


  19. #3979

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,152
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #3980
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Sol how would you type me as?
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.
    Views and clicks make these grow.


  21. #3981
    Luminous Lynx Memento Mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Posts
    307
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

    "Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

    In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."


    Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

    Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So


  22. #3982
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,724
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

    "Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

    In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    Since your typing thread is a shut-down shitshow, I'll add here that I think EIE is a good typing for you. You have the non-immediate, complicating quality I associate with Ni yet manage to drive it toward conclusions. I'm not sure where ESI comes in as a typing for you, but I have the precise same response when that type is occasionally offered for me: very cool type, wouldn't mind being it, can't see for the life of me how that would fit.

    Fwiw, I have a similar response as you to any normalization of having sex with someone else's partner, but I wasn't here to witness what unfolded around that so can't comment on any specifics to this forum. However, obviously people make mistakes, and all I require is that they admit it. Rewriting reality around a moral transgression is what you were describing in your type-me thread. That doesn't work.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  23. #3983
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,341
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.

  24. #3984
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You’re just in denial! You probably enter poetry competitions in your free time.
    Views and clicks make these grow.


  25. #3985
    Starvish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    tfw still not on the list like the cool kids

  26. #3986

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,152
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  27. #3987
    Luminous Lynx Memento Mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Posts
    307
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you. I have told you that I am willing to listen, and told you twice that if you have sources to send me that can equip me with an understanding of Socionics that I will both appreciate and welcome them. As the saying goes: "Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a lifetime".

    It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have sources that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.

    One final time: Are you willing to help or not?
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."


    Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

    Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So


  28. #3988

  29. #3989

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you.
    Such a good point



    It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have source that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

    Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

    If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)

  30. #3990

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,605
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

    Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

    If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.

    I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

    Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".

  31. #3991
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    4,051
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I knew Singu is a girl ^___^

  32. #3992

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.
    On an online forum...... when he could go outside and get a life. And even a "dual" hey


    I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

    Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".
    I dunno, I'm a woman but I don't really try to read his behaviour through gender constructs. So genders aside, yeah, well, he wants to have this on an online forum bc he doesn't have anything better to do with his time I guess

    I agree it's actually no longer a fully rational thing. In a way yeah it tries to block out emotion but the blocked out emotions just end up twisting rationality worse than if they weren't blocked lol

    As for your reasoning on no thinking outside the box: I don't really know if that's what causes not thinking outside the box for Sol. I'm also not good at it, and frankly don't usually care to try and think outside the box, what's the point of it?

    Rhetorical question, in many usual life situations there's not much use of it for me. Maybe for some others sure, not for me.

    Anyhow, agreed on skewed understanding of others, Fi, Fe, whatever lol

    But he also has strong reaction formation in a sense: I recall he posted maybe last year (I wasn't on much this year) that he can't find a dual woman on the forums after years of trying.

    Well... I guess that is where logic/rationality tries to avoid bias so it goes to the other extreme: not wanting to make a mistake in identifying the dual, it gets too cautious and does not identify anyone as the dual.

    And this is ofc because of the blocked emotions.

    OTOH btw, I disagree that he follows official authority to a tee. As far as I could see, he makes his own reasonings about the stuff from official authorities. But yeah no deviation too far, sure. No thinking outside the box in that sense. Again, I don't know why one should, unless there really is a proven need to do so.

    I mean yeah sometimes there *is* such a proven need... then I do go outside conventional approaches and I kill my brain trying to make sense of whatever unconventional thing I pick up that I just somehow sense will give something to me. Eventually then, I return back to my normal approach, and take whatever was useful from the unconventional. But I put it all inside better working approaches so that whatever I picked up makes more sense overall. That is the point, really, to me.

    My brain simply just isn't for playing around with outside-of-the-box thinking all the time, I guess yours prefers it more, or whatever :shrug But that doesn't mean that people who don't do it like you do it are any worse or that they must have stupid motivations for refusing to do so.

  33. #3993
    FrassatiLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Posts
    1,825
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wonder if anyone recognizes me enough in my incredibly sparse presence on this site to come to a typing conclusion?

    I for one sure don't recognize anyone else here enough to type them lol

  34. #3994
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-D 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    2,125
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm in the same boat as you.

  35. #3995

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,152
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @faith



    after 1.5 years only 10 posts
    sleeping avatar

    introvertion is more possible
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  36. #3996

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @Sol actually imo introverts post more online bc it's easier for them to talk in writing

    ps. I don't mean socionics, just general introvert

  37. #3997

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,152
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Isn’t 4w5 more unlikely for an LSI?
    Other typology and your possible type there is a separate theme. And there is no theory or good stats how much Jung types are spreaded among E-types to take this as significant argument.

    > You can ask me questions to confirm my type because typing this way is shaky at best.

    Your behavior is rather doubtful for SLE as reminds introverted. Videointerview is needed to type you.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  38. #3998

  39. #3999
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Number 9 Large - LSI
    Logic of a uniform structure.
    Securing the structure that has proven to work (while considering all other structures incorrect), rationalizing one and only right decision, stubbornly following your principles, thorough reading of directions or drafts. Linear ‘either/or,’ way of thinking; logic of informational structure. LSI.

  40. #4000
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,206
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unacceptable.


    ESIs exist, too.
    EIE - Ni | Creative | 4w3 sx/so

    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •