Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about my type

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thoughts about my type

So , as I've said in Untitled Space thread , and as I've told @Expansion nearly a month ago , I planned to start a new thread about my type , and here I go

This is a thread where I give my thoughts about my type , not only Socionics, but also in other theories , you can consider it another " type me thread " even though there's absolutely no videos or photos because this thread is mainly about thoughts , mb test results and whatever similar, opinions and discussions are accepted and welcomed
    Last edited by Squirrel; 04-16-2024 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few weeks ago, I shared a Facebook post ( deleted it later ) asking my friends what type they think I am and I noticed something: when the interactions between me and someone are superficial and few, they say Ni leading , especially IEI , but when the interactions between us are more deep (whether nowadays or in the past) and we know each other well, they say Delta , except for one who said Fi type, and another who said LSx
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a case for a type, Em.

If i were to start a type argument case, I'd split it with dichotomies, like SN; TF, and lesser EI, and to J or not to J.

Expansion focuses on sentiment, and inner states of mind, and works more thru empathy channels, and not so much in transactional modes, or detached logic in logical returns in the sums of ideas, pointing away from ethics. I'd find links to back that up, they are on this site. Not opinions in posts, but the authored research.

Not J, because J is control, even IJ where you move thru time in expectations and are more narrow with concision, thus not perceiving much.

Intuition is starting with ideas and talking in non- substances terms, like intangible outlines that are hazy in form, that are covered until unveiled. It lacks linearity, or a build from the ground up.

So i have N F P. Easy.

Am I an IEI though? Not. at. all. How? I do not relate to anything that is written about it, in any form, whether here or in MBTI lit.

Tests: MBTI first round landed me ENTP, second round with a more advanced test: ENFP. Reading about this type and watching YT on these types points to it more and better than ENTP.

What about here where posters shoot for EIE on me? I can name more than a half dozen. IDK why it looks that way, other than my speculation on it. And that is the only other type i'd accept, almost. But i feel it is a miss.

Xspanse

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Make a case for a type, Em.

If i were to start a type argument case, I'd split it with dichotomies, like SN; TF, and lesser EI, and to J or not to J.

Expansion focuses on sentiment, and inner states of mind, and works more thru empathy channels, and not so much in transactional modes, or detached logic in logical returns in the sums of ideas, pointing away from ethics. I'd find links to back that up, they are on this site. Not opinions in posts, but the authored research.

Not J, because J is control, even IJ where you move thru time in expectations and are more narrow with concision, thus not perceiving much.

Intuition is starting with ideas and talking in non- substances terms, like intangible outlines that are hazy in form, that are covered until unveiled. It lacks linearity, or a build from the ground up.

So i have N F P. Easy.

Am I an IEI though? Not. at. all. How? I do not relate to anything that is written about it, in any form, whether here or in MBTI lit.

Tests: MBTI first round landed me ENTP, second round with a more advanced test: ENFP. Reading about this type and watching YT on these types points to it more and better than ENTP.

What about here where posters shoot for EIE on me? I can name more than a half dozen. IDK why it looks that way, other than my speculation on it. And that is the only other type i'd accept, almost. But i feel it is a miss.

Xspanse
    I follow the method that is used by Arab typology groups: they don't use or search for dichotomies in a person, but rather functions

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe ESI

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically INFJ is the shadow of ENFP , theoretically ENFPs and INFJs must relate to each other's functions to some extent, especially in bad times

Socionics communities sounds to type people as Beta NFs even when there's no reason at all to be a Beta NF

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Basically INFJ is the shadow of ENFP , theoretically ENFPs and INFJs must relate to each other's functions to some extent, especially in bad times

Socionics communities sounds to type people as Beta NFs even when there's no reason at all to be a Beta NF
    Def. Em.

Overall, they had good reasons for it concerning me because there is the Fe bleeding out, but it's not control, control, it bleeds in sentiments. Plus there are other patterns here.

You: Se Ni people. You move and frame changes through time which is Ni.

Ne

I won't say F or T, you know my earlier typing, don't want to spoil it for others.
    Last edited by Expansion; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You: Se Ni people. You move and frame changes through time which is Ni.
    Can you explain how ?

Ne
    A while ago I wrote in my note app something I found out by constantly observing my thoughts , it probably indicates Ne , here's what I wrote :

[ 2- In my thinking process I pick up one or two words from the idea and move using them to an idea related to the word(s) [ a memory/information/something similar ],
    sometimes it includes thoughts about other people , it sometimes can lead to imagining bad scenarios related to the previous idea , I don't let these thoughts control me though ]

And here's an example :

[ * Someone I know * probably wants a partner who doesn't annoy or oppose them and is kind to him and down to earth => a few days ago I read the term down to earth while examining a certain app before recommending it to someone who asked me for useful applications for his free time + I heard the term “down to earth ” for the first time in an animation movie and I wrote it on the notepad app back then in order to memorize it =»I wondered if anyone had benefited from this list of apps, how many people saw the list , and what they said about it ? ]
    Last edited by Squirrel; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A long time ago, SEE friend advised me to read the classical theory of Socionics , being the original and most accurate theory , back then they gave me the descriptions that Ausra wrote, I remembered this advice when I read the recent posts on the forum about SCS , so I read some

So , I read LSI, I can say that 50% of it is really accurate and 50% is not at all
    Something that caught my attention about LSI is this :
    objective world the LSI observes not so much the objects themselves, but rather their physical arrangement, their logical relations towards one another, and the system born out of these relationships. The objects of the LSI’s study are these relations, not the objects themselves. And in a similar manner, the LSI remembers not the objects themselves, but the distances between them. It is as if reality ends where space ends and the object begins.
    Quite the contrary, I focus more on and remember the object itself
    Another thing that doesn't work with me was Super ID block, I'm somehow a careless person about time compared to them and I'm careless about any kind of help to manage my time

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reading ESI by Ausra and writing comments about it , I noticed that I probably have F+S function somewhere in one block, not F+N , because :
    I judge people's relationships based on what I see from them , whenever I try to guess feelings/relationships intuitively I (10000)⁵⁰⁰ % fail , and if someone shows a good relationship with someone else, I won't EVER think that they dislike each other or whatever similar untill someone tells me so

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A long time ago, SEE friend advised me to read the classical theory of Socionics , being the original and most accurate theory , back then they gave me the descriptions that Ausra wrote, I remembered this advice when I read the recent posts on the forum about SCS , so I read some

So , I read LSI, I can say that 50% of it is really accurate and 50% is not at all

Another thing that doesn't work with me was Super ID block, I'm somehow a careless person about time compared to them and I'm careless about any kind of help to manage my time
    I definitely believe SCS is the most accurate socionics school, but not because it just takes more inspiration from the original theory ( @WVBRY and alive’s peaceful hiatus I forgot and am too lazy put in), but because it’s the most deeply psychological and looking at informational metabolism and adds the mental/vital track that always should’ve instilled in socio, but it left with people who evolved aushura’s ideas.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reading ESI by Ausra and writing comments about it , I noticed that I probably have F+S function somewhere in one block, not F+N , because :
    I judge people's relationships based on what I see from them , whenever I try to guess feelings/relationships intuitively I (10000)⁵⁰⁰ % fail , and if someone shows a good relationship with someone else, I won't EVER think that they dislike each other or whatever similar untill someone tells me so
    Or maybe it's just Fe

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My real type in that system is EII, not iei or eie. And I have found it overlaps Beebe and am currently trying to show this to the people in charge of scs, so they expand it and have more grasping of different manifestations relevant to health level in unconscious placements.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I definitely believe SCS is the most accurate socionics school, but not because it just takes more inspiration from the original theory ( @WVBRY and alive’s peaceful hiatus I forgot and am too lazy put in), I didn’t most accurate, because it’s the most deeply psychological and looking at informational metabolism and adds the mental/vital track that always should’ve instilled in socio, but it left with people who evolved aushura’s ideas.
    I noticed that while I was reading, actually I sometimes need to read the same description more than once in order to understand what's written more

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Beebe is arguably more accurate than SCS for a very traumatized and unhealthy person. Their ignoring function isn’t neurotic, but as I was taking to Lena about this, and recalled her show of the Fe ignoring in EII, I found a post I’d written in 2016, where I was reminiscing my 5-6 year old self and where I was heavily, heavily like that. And then at around 13-14, I started moving away from that… Only had a trace, and then my shadow came on by 15, full-on, the same year I had personality changes and had icepick-suicide headaches and pediatric doctors thought I’d a brain tumor from the headaches and my psychological shifts and weird vibrations I felt in my body. Being as sensitive as I am, I was feeling all the shift of my essence.
    Last edited by Braingel; Yesterday at 10:24 PM.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Beebe is arguably more accurate than SCS for a very traumatized and unhealthy person
    I would agree with that , especially if 4 Sides of mind theory is included with it , but I personally prefer Socionics, I'm not willing to study people on a deeper level tbh

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESIs seem much bolder in imposing their morals, feelings and will compared to me, and more interested in and defending societal moral issues , the description reminds me of a Facebook friend

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far the only thing that seems okay with me being ESI is parts of Fe ignoring

cannot tolerate emotional uncertainty or melancholy. This demobilizes him, depresses him, makes him lethargic and passive. Being in a group, the ESI adjusts to those who are cheerful, joking, laughing.
    If the other person is in a bad mood, the ESI tries to find out what happened, helps to get distracted from sad thoughts. He consoles the other person by saying that it can be worse for others, suggests them to go somewhere, to travel, to not think about what happened; in general, he tries to entertain them. Those who cannot be entertained, who “admire” their grief, the ESI does not tolerate in his circle.
    compassionate and how to get immersed in the grief of others, yet they cannot help empathizing. That is why it seems to ESIs that the person who “demonstrates” their personal grief and pain to others is selfish, ruining others’ life with clear conscience. A moody person is almost an enemy, who consciously or unconsciously spoils the mood of others and knocks them out of active life
    The ESI tells his loved ones: tell me what happened and I will try to help, but just don’t demonstrate your grief.
    However, I don't really get immersed in other people feelings or feel sad for them , I just think that what happened to them is not good and they don't deserve it

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, if I’m very honest, people here are unlikely to offer accurate insights of your type, because they are using surface observing models, like model G, WSS or their own combination of understanding form these sorts.. These will at most, just tell you your behavioral presentation, it doesn’t explain why these behaviors are the result, or your inherent outlook and internalization. Sometimes behavior can accurately be typed, but not in a person who is identified with their non ego block….

Most people here type me as an eie.. And Qaz tries type SEE (which is very off, but is a 4D Fe- type nevertheless), because they cannot understand that my Fe behavior is defensive and is a false behavior when compared to my inherent faculties, it’s an unconscious mechanism where all my neurosis shows its face and screams out to the world— uncontrollably. It’s like the distant mother in my psyche, that protects the birthed as child and in this lifetime processes that are where my focus is and are my internal conscious outlook (ego is conscious). Perhaps the 5th placement has do with past life.. And whether healthy or not can transfer to how it shows early on, but karma and trauma in this life also can shift this.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only understand scs by my intuition and fill-ins of it.. If you want a guess of what your true type is, look for a guy in the scs circle named Capitan.. He had correctly guessed myself as an EII…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few weeks ago, I shared a Facebook post ( deleted it later ) asking my friends what type they think I am and I noticed something: when the interactions between me and someone are superficial and few, they say Ni leading , especially IEI , but when the interactions between us are more deep (whether nowadays or in the past) and we know each other well, they say Delta , except for one who said Fi type, and another who said LSx
    This can possibly indicate an Ni role or something, but there are other factors that can cause this, and also to begin with, it’s unlikely most those people even have accurate understanding of IME’s (information metabolism elements).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, if I’m very honest, people here are unlikely to offer accurate insights of your type, because they are using surface observing models, like model G, WSS or their own combination of understanding form these sorts.. These will at most, just tell you your behavioral presentation, it doesn’t explain why these behaviors are the result, or your inherent outlook and internalization. Sometimes behavior can accurately be typed, but not in a person who is identified with their non ego block….

Most people here type me as an eie.. And Qaz tries type SEE (which is very off, but is a 4D Fe- type nevertheless), because they cannot understand that my Fe behavior is defensive and is a false behavior when compared to my inherent faculties, it’s an unconscious mechanism where all my neurosis shows its face and screams out to the world— uncontrollably.
    I'm actually aware of that , and that's one of the reasons I used to criticize this forum for , but after all it's the most engaged community in Socionics matters , I usually ask a specific close friend to help me in typing and chat with them in Typology related matters , that friend's observations and notes are extremely good and helpful to me , but I wanted to expand a little

Another reason is that I wanted to share my thoughts/make it public instead of letting it rotten in my notes app

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This can possibly indicate an Ni role or something, but there are other factors that can cause this, and also to begin with, it’s unlikely most those people even have accurate understanding of IME’s (information metabolism elements).
    They all know John Beebee's model, but yeah among all of them I would say only one person is trusted enough to learn the theory from , even though he doesn't use Socionics

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually aware of that , and that's one of the reasons I used to criticize this forum for , but after all it's the most engaged community in Socionics matters , I usually ask a specific close friend to help me in typing and chat with them in Typology related matters , that friend's observations and notes are extremely good and helpful to me , but I wanted to expand a little

Another reason is that I wanted to share my thoughts/make it public instead of letting it rotten in my notes app
    Well, when scs opens its queue, I recommend getting typed, if you’ve a discord or could make one.. I may get typed myself, but my type is already pretty clearly eii, so it’s a bit redundant, but may be interesting to see how highly I score on Fe indicators, because of my shadow presentation. I actually know one person, whom I believe would be an SCS ESE who was typed ESI, this would be Bimbo/Maira (her name has been bimbo/beembo). She’s extremely fallen into low Fi behavior.. But esi can’t yet identify shadows, which I’ve been trying to change in that.. Bimbo has been typed as an eie by Gulenko, of course, as most neurotic people would be. I’d get typed ili or iei by G, though.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whilst I am fallen into my shadow, because I’ve 4D Ni, I’d be able answer the questionnaire overtime and not merely from how I am now, but this would be quite difficult to do for an Ni polr like bimbo.. So I don’t believe it would result in me being mistyped as an eie.. Plus, others who are in charge of school or big in the school already correctly identify me as an eii or at least Fi base.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For attachment cores and 2 cores, and with Ni that is 2D or lower, if they’re in a shadow, it may really interfere with the accuracy of the typing.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As.. attachment cores identify with what most is around them at a given time; and a 2’s pride may impede self honesty, and outright even rejection of a shadow self.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEAD made a solid case for SLE, and Vixen has the data for herself, also.

Fi PoLR stands out in their psyche as a sore area more than anything else. It's a confusing function, like what do i do with this sentiment.

I always sensed you are weaker with extraverted intuition, 1) because you seem to not speculate on what other people might do, or are capable of doing, and 2) it is more than just a neutral stance, like a disinterest in it, overall. Oh hum, yawn.

You use Se for it in actual scenes, not a theory around it so much, like a linear straight path, not something that is across a context in speculation.

Make a case for your PoLR, Em.

What do you think it is?
    Last edited by Expansion; Today at 12:55 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, when scs opens its queue, I recommend getting typed, if you’ve a discord or could make one.. I may get typed myself, but my type is already pretty clearly eii, so it’s a bit redundant, but may be interesting to see how highly I score on Fe indicators, because of my shadow presentation. I actually know one person, whom I believe would be an SCS ESE who was typed ESI, this would be Bimbo/Maira (her name has been bimbo/beembo). She’s extremely fallen into low Fi behavior.. But esi can’t yet identify shadows, which I’ve been trying to change in that.. Bimbo has been typed as an eie by Gulenko, of course, as most neurotic people would be. I’d get typed ili or iei by G, though.
    Do you have their discord ?
    I usually delete discord after a while of installing it because I communicate irregularly with only two friends on it, except for that , I have nothing to do on it except check the forum discord and a few other discords that I don't care about, so I prefer to leave its space for more important things , but I think I can open it from website

I personally find paying Gulenko money to get typed a useless thing to do , just read EIE & LSI and decide which one do you relate more to , and congratulations you probably guessed what he would type you

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have their discord ?
    I usually delete discord after a while of installing it because I communicate irregularly with only two friends on it, except for that , I have nothing to do on it except check the forum discord and a few other discords that I don't care about, so I prefer to leave its space for more important things , but I think I can open it from website

I personally find paying Gulenko money to get typed a useless thing to do , just read EIE & LSI and decide which one do you relate more to , and congratulations you probably guessed what he would type you
    I’ll link it eventually, but I don’t recommend joining until their queue opens. What would be better is to link their questionnaire, so I’ll do that rn:

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answering this now would be easier to hand it over when it opens

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEAD made a solid case for SLE, and Vixen has the data for herself, also.

Fi PoLR stands out in their psyche as a sore area more than anything else. It's a confusing function, like what do i do with this sentiment.

I always sensed you are weaker with extraverted intuition, 1) because you seem to not speculate on what other people might do, or are capable of doing, and 2) it is more than just a neutral stance, like a disinterest in it, overall. Oh hum, yawn.

You use Se for it in actual scenes, not a theory around it so much, like a linear straight path, not something that is across a context in speculation.

Make a case for you PoLR, Em.

What do you think it is?
    I can understand where you're coming from, but I usually find myself accepting inputs from Ne egos compared to an average Ne PoLR

Also, PoLR is PoLR : a painful area , I won't deny that trying to guess people personalities/vibes/potentials etc isn't really an easy thing to do imo , but it's also not the worst thing: if I didn't succeed in it and it turns out that I'm wrong, I don't feel irritated or uncomfortable etc , at worst case I feel " disappointed but that's okay "

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answering this now would be easier to hand it over when it opens
    Thank you , but how would I know that they open ?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you , but how would I know that they open ?
    I can inform

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can inform
    I would highly appreciate that

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Often being overly open to an element indicates it as role, but this isn’t always so. It’s interesting, because in the west, this would fit a suggestive placement, or maybe a hidden agenda too.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) it is more than just a neutral stance, like a disinterest in it, overall. Oh hum, yawn.
    I just remembered something btw , this is a part of an old message I sent to another forum member who isn't on the forum these days

With a little thought and recollection, in the past my Ne weas clearly visible: I searched for people/tools that can help me develop my talents and discover potential qualities in me / others, I searched for random ideas and new and interesting things , etc )
    Another thing: I personally care a lot about discovering and exploiting my abilities as much as possible, that's one of the reasons why I usually engage in different uncorrelated things without having a specific path

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1557197

This looks like S over N^ It can look ESI LSI, hence my posted impressions.

I believe the first part, S over N on the forum here.

You don't look SEI at all in your forum presence.

If you think SLI how do you feel about Fe?
    Last edited by Expansion; Today at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

usually engage in different uncorrelated things without having a specific path
    Might be Se ego too , because of low Ni, Se egos don't know which path is the best to follow so they engage in different pathes in order to find the best one

But in my case it's closer to Ne because

1- I don't aim to reach something specific
    2- I take multiple scenarios/cases into consideration, explaining this is somehow long and detailed and I'm slightly lazy atm, mb later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast