Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 489

Thread: The16types Typings Spreadsheet

  1. #201
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    whoever filled in a self-typing for me knock it off

    i don't self-type as shit
    Other dubious self-typings:

    Allie ( @Lotus ) - she did type as ESI at one point but her profile just says Se/Ni, hasn't been active in years

    @Cuivienen - was listed as EIE but his column clearly says "n/a", so I changed it

  2. #202
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Other dubious self-typings:

    Allie ( @Lotus ) - she did type as ESI at one point but her profile just says Se/Ni, hasn't been active in years

    @Cuivienen - was listed as EIE but his column clearly says "n/a", so I changed it
    For brevity's sake, I put "n/a" in the column where I type others. If you scroll over to the left, you'll see my self-typing.

  3. #203
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    For brevity's sake, I put "n/a" in the column where I type others. If you scroll over to the left, you'll see my self-typing.
    ok, my mistake.

  4. #204
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ok, my mistake.
    No problem!

  5. #205
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Demigod
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Leave our cute delta from Chae along.
    For VI you'd need a video, not a single photo.
    I just don't think she seems beta, no offense intended. I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video

  6. #206
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,839
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I just don't think she seems beta, no offense intended. I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video
    Seeming any quadra aside, Its baffling how anyone can type her Fi ignoring. 80% of what she says on forum is bluntly stating her personal ethical judgments - that or correcting others on theirs.

  7. #207
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Seeming any quadra aside, Its baffling how anyone can type her Fi ignoring. 80% of what she says on forum is bluntly stating her personal ethical judgments - that or correcting others on theirs.
    She also puts a gif and emoji after every sentence, if thats not fe lead idk what is

  8. #208

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,346
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I just don't think she seems beta, no offense intended.
    I'm joking. She's too rude for Fi type in my Fi-valued taste. It's low possibly for her to be IEE - they are more polite.

    > I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video

    Video is much better than photos, mostly. Gives higher chance to understand correctly the type.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  9. #209
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,839
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    She also puts a gif and emoji after every sentence, if thats not fe lead idk what is
    Hm, that's true, I haven't taken that into consideration.

  10. #210
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    She also puts a gif and emoji after every sentence, if thats not fe lead idk what is
    My 2 Cent: The frequent use of emojis is a sign of -valuing, but not necessarily -leading.

  11. #211
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    My 2 Cent: The frequent use of emojis is a sign of -valuing, but not necessarily -leading.
    Displaying heavy emotion is fe

  12. #212
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Displaying heavy emotion is fe
    Displaying emotions can be both and .
    is more about "broadcasting" emotions, while is a more "channelized" way of expressing emotions.
    leading means having fully awareness and control of the expression own emotions. leading also means adaption in the way how you express emotions to other people, the social group or environment you are in.

  13. #213
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Displaying emotions can be both and .
    is more about "broadcasting" emotions, while is a more "channelized" way of expressing emotions.
    leading means having fully awareness and control of the expression own emotions. leading also means adaption in the way how you express emotions to other people, the social group or environment you are in.
    Yea so what i said is right

  14. #214
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not always that easy (for other people) to tell -leading (ExE) from -demonstrative (xEE), because both is 4D
    The difference is awareness vs. unawareness of the way of expression.

  15. #215
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    i use emojis greg can you milk me

  16. #216
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Demigod
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I'm joking. She's too rude for Fi type in my Fi-valued taste. It's low possibly for her to be IEE - they are more polite.

    > I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video

    Video is much better than photos, mostly. Gives higher chance to understand correctly the type.
    I think she's among the most polite and proper people on the forum, can't think of a time when she was actually rude

  17. #217
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah by beta criterion chae is totally polite and proper

  18. #218
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chae? Rude? What the shitbiscuit, she's the one of the most polite on here. I saw her being provoked by other members in the past and she handled the situation(s) very well. I admire her for that.

    I'd just pussy out, probably. Unless it's a really personal attack.
    "Time is my horse that stays always my own,
    A helmet’s mask-visor – the grate on a hole,
    The walls are my armor that’s made of the stone,
    My permanent shield is the door’s iron fold.

    Time! I desire to speed your hooves’ rattle!
    My stony armor is heavy to rise on!
    Death, when we’ve come, will help me by the saddle;
    I will dismount and rise up my visor."
    Mikhail Lermontov



  19. #219
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whats rude to one is polite to the other we get it bois

  20. #220

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,346
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I think she's among the most polite and proper people on the forum
    What is plus to the opinion you both have same Fe value.
    She can be your activator. Superego are perceived not so good, in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Chae? Rude?
    Yeah. Bad in F region for my _taste_. It's not only when she's angry - general style is wrong.
    I tend to like talking styles of Aster and Mindi, but not of her or another "delta" Maritsa.

    Bertrand as possible Fi seems feels same from her.

    > What the shitbiscuit, she's the one of the most polite on here.

    Another + to your Ti val type. Though F types _can_ be lesser picky in this.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  21. #221
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Demigod
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol The fact that I consider her polite and proper does not prove that we share valued functions. It was a neutral observation, not a statement of preference

  22. #222
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.

  23. #223

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,346
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    The fact that I consider her polite and proper does not prove that we share valued functions.
    What I meant - this significantly rises the chance you like her as a person in F region, what often point to same F value and such situation is doubtful for superego, but is expected for IR with good T/F match.
    In case you are beta T, the situation gives the argument for her be beta F. While I don't like her in F region, what is the opposite situation - we most probably have different F values.
    I don't live on heaven and among very polite people - mostly I communicate with Fe val ones. I talk on forums for many years and saw a lot. My requirements are common. And I find her emotional expressing too often as alien for me, what should be from other F value, not from me being very picky. While you like her in this. So she probably has same F value like you and opposite to mine.
    I suppose we may finish this question, as I need to repeat almost the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.
    +1 to her Fe val, in case you LII ineed
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  24. #224
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    +1 to her Fe val, in case you LII ineed
    Oh, did I just give the missing piece of the puzzle to you, Sol, because you are confident to type me just now?

  25. #225
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Demigod
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol Don't fucking question what my intentions are when I say things. If I say she's polite it means I think she's polite, not that I like her. Look up the dictionary definition of polite, that's what I mean. You're assuming that I'm biased and calling her things for no reason? Who do you think you are? I don't like politeness, I think it's fake and boring

  26. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not about being polite, or not. Many types can be polite. Even T types can be polite, when they see the value in setting ground rules for behavior for mutually beneficial interaction (ie being professional.)

    With Chae it is more about creating an emotional reaction, rather than attempts to understand the person as an individual - their sentiments, motivations, creating feelings of closeness and acceptance.

    Her GIFs are also similar. Lots of quick facial expressions, groups together, applauding.

    For such things, focusing on external behavior, fixing things by affecting the emotional energetics (smile, and it will be OK, be thrilled, be aghast, a plethora of such attempts of influence), such things can be perceived as rude for Fi valuing types.

  27. #227
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    right its like how smiles theoretically evolved from baring teeth which is a sign of aggression. fe is often used to intimidate or at least influence. chae's posts often have that current underriding them, so its pedantically all very benign but veils what others perceive as threatening because it acts as a way to signal the underlying ethical evaluations and there is a kind of action in pushing on that front. its sort of like when the cops are kicking your ass but calling you sir the whole time--polite?--a matter of interpretation

  28. #228
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,687
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's like you've never heard about the demonstrative functions...

    I mean, even Fi can come off as judgemental, see SEEs or ESIs, or EII (oh no sorry, EIIs don't even talk), they all use (introverted) ethical logic to define their surroundings...
    In a Fe type this logic is extroverted, so that the ethical side is directed outside and being it so, the most obvious consequence is the creation of bonds and feel good vibes~, not really a Fi thing, which is instead internal.

    Idk if Chae is IEE/EIE/ILI or the super MBTI user, I think she's IEE for how cool and random she can be, EIEs are far more grumpy and opinionated in my experience, but on internet you can only just have a pale idea of how a person really is..

  29. #229
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    At the korona table
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    right its like how smiles theoretically evolved from baring teeth which is a sign of aggression
    Could be. Adaptation happens. Actions have multiple uses. Which was first is not the real issue here. It is like saying that sitting is sign of agression because it involves pressure.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  30. #230
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Sol The fact that I consider her polite and proper does not prove that we share valued functions. It was a neutral observation, not a statement of preference
    It was a value judgment because politeness is inherently subjective therefore not neutral
    Just take a look around at the different opinions of her

  31. #231
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,687
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    It was a value judgment because politeness is inherently subjective therefore not neutral
    you might have a talk with a brit for some good perspective about this.

    translated= politeness is just a form of etiquette, kindness is subjective instead

  32. #232
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Demigod
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    It was a value judgment because politeness is inherently subjective therefore not neutral
    Just take a look around at the different opinions of her
    No you're wrong, eat shit

  33. #233
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Could be. Adaptation happens. Actions have multiple uses. Which was first is not the real issue here. It is like saying that sitting is sign of agression because it involves pressure.
    uh no your sitting example is just a linguistic equivocation that hinges on ambiguity inherent to the word "pressure." a better way to put it is sitting on someone can be perceived as Se (or sitting in someone else's "spot"), even though it has a regular benign connotation of getting comfortable i.e.: Si. in the smiling case it has benign connotations of benevolence, but within certain contexts it simply becomes a threat because in the same way you can leverage force via sitting on someone, you can leverage Fe to "torque"someone. that such a thing is at all possible goes back to evolutionary roots of brain development where bared teeth had a straightforward application that is now leveraged somewhat surreptitiously. if this were not the case Fe would have no power, it has to relate back to some meaning. meaning is implication for action. when people use Fe they are consciously or subconsciously implicating value judgments (looks of disgust and so on), these in turn have implications for action, both yours and theirs. this is where the "threat"or "bullying" comes in. in other words, in the same way baring teeth signaled to other animals to back off, Fe often has the same quality, albeit calibrated to be more palatable in modern society. whether or not you find these signals welcome and unobtrusive and therefore non threatening is a question of psychological value. here victor doesn't mind, whereas others don't like it

    you could in fact say that bared teeth is just a form of Fe and not any different categorically than a smile or other look meant to communicate, the difference is only in the tolerance level of the recipient to the Fe. people with unvalued Fe don't really appreciate being blasted with it, especially not in conjunciton with Se leverage

    yes the demonstrative function can produce the same effect. the difference is in conscious awareness. the reason chae seems more EIE than IEE to me (note: im not saying she is EIE I'm saying she comes across more EIE than IEE) is because of her intentional use of such means. implicit in blasting people non stop is the idea that its ok. any IEE who was doing it unintentionally by now would have stopped if they felt it was inappropriate on the level of psychological values. they would have stopped at like age 5. that they don't is an indication of values and not in the Fi sense. if Fi had adopted Fe as a way of life its indistinguishable from being Fe dominant. "Fe as a way of life" is just another way to say "Fe dominant"
    Last edited by Bertrand; 03-09-2018 at 08:01 PM.

  34. #234
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    No you're wrong, eat shit
    Nah

  35. #235

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,346
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Oh, did I just give the missing piece of the puzzle to you
    Additional argument for your Ti type for me and for Fe Chae's type for you.

    @Viktor
    Calm down. I said nothing about your intentions. The discussion was finished with you as you had nothing to add new useful.
    Wish you luck with further typing to superego people which you personally like.

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    it's like you've never heard about the demonstrative functions...
    It's like you can't distinguish between ego/valued function behavior and what model A is about.
    Seems the reason why you think yourself as EII still, while being IEI/INFP.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  36. #236
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    and theres the reverse, typing shaebette as conflictor out of desire to support (clearly not much of a conflict)

    but he does not see it because the Ne Fi aspects that relate them are invisible, instead there is a creative Ti contortion to make it possible. k4m does something similar in devising his system

  37. #237
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,587
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you might have a talk with a brit for some good perspective about this.

    translated= politeness is just a form of etiquette, kindness is subjective instead
    Yeah u can see it that way, except etiquette was based on personal values, therefore they differ per region and country. Whats polite here isnt polite there. Its still subjective. Its not like 1+1=2 which holds true everywhere on earth for every person (objective statement)

  38. #238
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    At the korona table
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    uh no your sitting example is just a linguistic equivocation that hinges on ambiguity inherent to the word "pressure." a better way to put it is sitting on someone can be perceived as Se (or sitting in someone else's "spot"), even though it has a regular benign connotation of getting comfortable i.e.: Si.
    Where did you learn to write in so long-winded ways? Those words per essay things are weird.

    Anyways, just think 1) how much violence your fart causes to delicate ecosystem of yours inside of your colon. 2). When you step you usually step on life. Objectively speaking. Their own microcosms is having huge attack while you do it.

    I think any action can be perceived as aggression when energy is used. You might not value it but that does not count. Even the process that generates sentiments is going to need some transaction.

    Well, I don't know but possibly you can find examples in nature where baring teeth means also getting dentistry offered by ecosystem. If we assume that carnivores are aggressive and herbivores non-aggressive using their teeth (which doesn't hold truth) we can say that teeth baring is an ambiguous act since humans are omnivores.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  39. #239
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Additional argument for your Ti type for me and for Fe Chae's type for you.
    ...or I'm comfortable with people having -ego + -demonstrative

  40. #240
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,748
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's not bicker about who typed who what. What type not what make who what if who bicker.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •