1 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wondered why my bank account has gained it's first billion but then I saw LIE typing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I can waste my time however I please.
    didn't say you couldn't, just felt bad if you were to go through all the effort and didn't get enough response or something.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I added stuffs.

YOU HAVE BEEN TYPED BY ME (maybe, some of you).
    good bye

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    I added stuffs.

YOU HAVE BEEN TYPED BY ME (maybe, some of you).
    i typed some of you, too. i don't know who you are though, strangeling.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Viktor superb! That sounds good. You're with Tallmo there with the DCNH Dominant for me (heh), how so?
    @strangeling Make yer column smaller before you get yelled at like me

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    i typed some of you, too. i don't know who you are though, strangeling.
    You don't keep up with name changes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am just waiting for everyone to do their's so I can type you all properly. I will use your typings of others (against you) in the final analysis.

Taking it to the next level of holistic stereotyping.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @strangeling Make yer column smaller before you get yelled at like me
    His is wide because of the content. I made the font a bit smaller and adjusted the width. It should be fine.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

His is wide because of the content. I made the font a bit smaller and adjusted the width. It should be fine.

And I get clapback because other columns need space, too? And it should be quick and easy to read? Hypocrisy. Either apply the standard to everyone or nobody

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I only requested that you lessen the decorations around your username and pick something less loud as a background color. He apparently has a lot to say in the typing sections, and can use more space to say it. I see no hypocrisy.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I only requested that you lessen the decorations around your username and pick something less loud as a background color. He apparently has a lot to say in the typing sections, and can use more space to say it. I see no hypocrisy.
    Did you even listen?! It is the same principle as I said, readability and space for others instead of crashing the format. Of course it's unequal treatment Make it more narrow guuuuuuuuurllll. It ain't difficult. The concern was that it hurt someone's eyes and thus it was changed - legit! Now this irritates my eyes so I can make the same demand plain and simple.
    Last edited by Chae; 03-07-2018 at 12:10 AM.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae It's not hypocritical if the same standard was applied to strangeling, which it was, hence why abbie edited the settings for strangeling's section by widening the column and making the font size smaller, therefore your request was fulfilled. you were advised to make your section easier to read, and you fulfilled that request by editing your column, so the circumstances were the same, and so were the end results, more or less, now where's the problem?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    @Chae It's not hypocritical if the same standard was applied to strangeling, which it was, hence why abbie edited the settings for strangeling's section by widening the column and making the font size smaller, therefore your request was fulfilled. you were advised to make your section easier to read, and you fulfilled that request by editing your column, so the circumstances were the same, and so were the end results, more or less, now where's the problem?
    It wasn't fulfilled as elaborated - narrower please :-)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    It wasn't fulfilled as elaborated - narrower please :-)
    It doesn't seem that you actually care about resolving the issue, otherwise you'd take issue with the width of ooo's column as well (which I don't think any of us have taken issue with yet). I'm aware that strangeling's column is wider in comparison, but the format of those two columns is still very similar.

I still think there's a noticeable difference between several people taking issue with a bright background, which does hurt the eyes, along with not serving any real purpose beyond standing out, and a column which is slightly wider, by accident, because a few members wanted to elaborate on their typings.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Colors actually make things easier on the eyes since there's less time spent remembering your position

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what comments / notes are for. Most of his comments aren't really constructive either : "I don't know. God there is a lot of people on here. I'm getting bored now..."

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I personally didn't take issue with Chaes original color scheme. I actually liked it and was sad to see it go. It seemed more personal/individualistic/customized. Without personality the columns seem more clinical and dry, imo. I understand if it gets too busy, it could be confusing, though. Hurting people eyes didn't occur to me, and even after someone said something, still didn't bother me.

So my point is, I liked it and was sad to see it change, and I wanted to say that since no one has. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but there it is.
    Thank you, it's sweet that you say it. I thought people would find hearts nice and bright red is the classic signature Chaecolor so...??? I need a place for it elsewhere. My eyes it doesn't hurt but color perception differs among humans.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    It doesn't seem that you actually care about resolving the issue, otherwise you'd take issue with the width of ooo's column as well (which I don't think any of us have taken issue with yet). I'm aware that strangeling's column is wider in comparison, but the format of those two columns is still very similar.

I still think there's a noticeable difference between several people taking issue with a bright background, which does hurt the eyes, along with not serving any real purpose beyond standing out, and a column which is slightly wider, by accident, because a few members wanted to elaborate on their typings.
    Well, I like ooo so I won't say anything, it doesn't apply in this case just because!
    ...am trying to demonstrate the bias while being vindictive don't you notice? You haven't seen the rude and condescending ass DMs I've gotten over this stupid issue. Am still grudging hard and y'all will know it. The only solution I'm interested in so far is making the sheet good-looking that's all. There's nothing wrong about standing out. Do what you want with that, my design stays in the basement for now. Elaborations are for this thread and not actually informative in the sheet, I learned nothing from reading the commentary. That one as we had with ooo above is just for amusement, expression, and embellishment which is just as use/purposeless to the actual typings as standing out so again the hypocrisy is dripping.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That's what comments / notes are for. Most of his comments aren't really constructive either : "I don't know. God there is a lot of people on here. I'm getting bored now..."
    Exactly!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do others think of including these people?
    I think they should be included. They've been an integral part of our community!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

okay but see, I found those comments useful, so clearly it's subjective and the only real solution is that everybody makes their own spreadsheets

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default more colors means more awesome

Different color columns = improved readability!

One person going custom color is all it takes -- less/no extraneous up-scrolling (color denotes user), and adjacent columns are fortified in their organization. 3-for-1 deal at least.

I go light gray, would love green pastel option
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not going to be picky about how people color their columns. You could have black letters on a black background and I'd put up with it. The only real issue I had with Chae's design is that she had elaborations beside her username that lengthened her whole column to much more than was being used by the actual typings. And that seemed an unnecessary reason for wideness.

Using notes for comments is a good solution. It looks like you can just right-click a spot to add a note that can be seen when the spot is hovered over.

Woofl, you should be able to click a custom-color box and get the shade of green you want.

Regarding column widths, I'm trying to get a reasonable balance between avoiding widening rows and avoiding absurdly-wide columns.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a chae moment🌈

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

whoever filled in a self-typing for me knock it off

i don't self-type as shit

socionics is fake news

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Only beloved @User Name took up the task of typing me. It' so cold and lonely here, in this column...

And Chae is the Lord and Lady of entertainment on this site, undeniable.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's nice. Good idea 💡

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Regarding self-typings, I specified people need to be 100% sure of it if they do it for someone else. Not, "I remember seeing it in their profile," but, "I asked them recently and they told me what they officially self-type as."

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@woofwoofl good aesthetic choice on your column I must say

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-added to the list.

(Column X)

Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 03-08-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I got harmonizer subtype typing. I have nothing against it. Certain people, when they see me, think that I have other side inside of me beyond the surface. I'm also bit weird, so...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

holy shit you people will write tomes about anything

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone's still messing with the spreadsheet? I see my name and several of my types of others have been changed.

I'll re-add my list when the 'practical joker' has found another hobby

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

50 shades of blue

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I see my name and several of my types of others have been changed.
    You can protect your column with a gmail address.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    There's nothing beta about you and you VI like an IEE and not an EIE
    Leave our cute delta from Chae along.
    For VI you'd need a video, not a single photo.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post

i don't self-type as shit
    Other dubious self-typings:

Allie ( @Lotus ) - she did type as ESI at one point but her profile just says Se/Ni, hasn't been active in years

@Cuivienen - was listed as EIE but his column clearly says "n/a", so I changed it

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Other dubious self-typings:

Allie ( @Lotus ) - she did type as ESI at one point but her profile just says Se/Ni, hasn't been active in years

@Cuivienen - was listed as EIE but his column clearly says "n/a", so I changed it
    For brevity's sake, I put "n/a" in the column where I type others. If you scroll over to the left, you'll see my self-typing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    For brevity's sake, I put "n/a" in the column where I type others. If you scroll over to the left, you'll see my self-typing.
    ok, my mistake.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast