Thread: The16types Typings Spreadsheet

Hybrid View

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Viktor superb! That sounds good. You're with Tallmo there with the DCNH Dominant for me (heh), how so?
    @strangeling Make yer column smaller before you get yelled at like me
    eh, if I can't have fun with this, what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That's what comments / notes are for. Most of his comments aren't really constructive either : "I don't know. God there is a lot of people on here. I'm getting bored now..."
    ah hahaha. If you don't like it, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    whoever filled in a self-typing for me knock it off

i don't self-type as shit

socionics is fake news
    I added your self-typing of "fake news".
    good bye

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

An anonymous idle coyote has taken refuge in my row. Not sure how many newer people will get the symbolism of that.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    There's always drama in here, it's ridiculous. People have the right to type others as they want, and even if it's clear they dislike you, who cares? It's always the same old story.

Anyway, we must be respectful. I don't like the way you've been talking about Chae. Your words reek disdain. There's a subtle line between honesty and rudeness.
    I don't think hotel ambush has an issue with typing Chae, but I don't recall him or anyone being rude about it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I keep trying to figure out who TBA soon is by process of elimination and who types who what, but I can't figure it out. It's like some kind of riddle The anticipation is killing me. I hope they do indeed reveal themselves. I'm going to be so dissapointed if they don't. Don't tease me this way. lol.
    @Delilah or @falsehope were the only ones who suggested SLI for @Pole. But Delilah types Adam Strange as SLE, and falsehope types WinnieW as SLI...it's probably someone who lurks more and doesn't post their typings publicly.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Delilah or @falsehope were the only ones who suggested SLI for @Pole. Buelilah types Adam Strange as SLE, and falsehope types WinnieW as SLI...it's probably someone who lurks more and doesn't post their typings publicly.
    Maybe WinnieW is ILI, but Te definitely. He looks like secondary Te and he said he is quite disconnected from his body, so then ILI I guess.

When I saw Pole photo I am sure she's not SLI but more like LSI.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Delilah or @falsehope were the only ones who suggested SLI for @Pole. But Delilah types Adam Strange as SLE, and falsehope types WinnieW as SLI...it's probably someone who lurks more and doesn't post their typings publicly.
    Nah, i haven't participated in the typing spreadsheet at all. As for Pole, i guess i couldn't exclude SLI and Adam, well, maybe ILE i'd said and held back from SLE ever so slightly. This was in the other thread though, your forum member typing or some such. cheers
    Last edited by Delilah; 03-16-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I keep trying to figure out who TBA soon is by process of elimination and who types who what, but I can't figure it out. It's like some kind of riddle The anticipation is killing me. I hope they do indeed reveal themselves. I'm going to be so dissapointed if they don't. Don't tease me this way. lol.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    sf = 'materialistic' (concrete, physical)

take a look at your recent bitching posts in the thought thread.

and before that you mentioned some longtime fascination with shoes... and/or iirc clothes.

also: when one suppresses/rejects a function, we seek it in others. this is the logic of the Seeking fxn; seeking is opposite-opposite base, which is "us/Ego". now: what the fuck is metalcore? loud, 'forceful'/passionate, short/quick - "Se".

no you are not IEI/ILI
    LOL

BTW: I do not type myself anything anymore. There are people here who think I'm an IEI and that's fine. Then there're those who don't think so and that's fine with me too. I'm just absolutely sure I'm not gamma and my Se is very weak. Hell place into any other quadra, but gamma is the biggest NO for me.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    wut quadra would u prefer babe? we can play dress-up
    There’s more than one way to relate to clothing. It has a strong social element, also a design element. I know a fair amount about it, meanwhile my ILE son is fascinated by shoes. I get him books on shoes, he has made quite a few illustrations of shoes also.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    There’s more than one way to relate to clothing. It has a strong social element, also a design element. I know a fair amount about it, meanwhile my ILE son is fascinated by shoes. I get him books on shoes, he has made quite a few illustrations of shoes also.
    What makes you think he is ILE?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    What makes you think he is ILE?
    The massive focus on Ne and the secondary Ti and the amount of Si he loves and needs and the fact he responds easily and well to Fe and is Alpha and Fi polr and the way he really likes SEIs and gets along well with SLIs and the way he doesn’t really understand gammas very well and the fact he is super irrational and quite extroverted and the help I got typing him years ago from people I trust and so on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah he’s sort of a classic ILE not even hard to type blah blah
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112