TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    What makes you think he is ILE?
    The massive focus on Ne and the secondary Ti and the amount of Si he loves and needs and the fact he responds easily and well to Fe and is Alpha and Fi polr and the way he really likes SEIs and gets along well with SLIs and the way he doesn’t really understand gammas very well and the fact he is super irrational and quite extroverted and the help I got typing him years ago from people I trust and so on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah he’s sort of a classic ILE not even hard to type blah blah
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's rather about their Ego getting hurt. They have developed this attachment to a certain image of themselves, and if you do not acknowledge that, they feel like it is an affront to their Ego. They feel slighted. And insecure, because how can you not see them the way they "are" (or rather, want to be seen)?! So they get upset. People are quite touchy when you invalidate their idealized view of themselves in any shape or form.
    I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.
    I don't find the fact that you type me as Si lead offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as pretentious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find the fact that you type me as Si offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as prententious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.
    So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie thanks!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.
    You are not the only one who typed me as an Si type, so you are wrong in your assumption this is just about me getting my ego hurt over some typing.

This is about you attacking me as a person, continuously. I am not bothered by all the other ones who typed me as S, because they don't make it a personal matter of invalidating me. I don't believe that all S types are stupid or whatever. It is the way you single me out and sh*t on me and undermine me all the time. I got annoyed by it before, and again, you singled me out this time and make it all about me being incompetent and sensitive? Great. Smh.

You seem bitter and kind of jealous, and I am assuming that is why you keep doing this. As you said, you see some similarities, if we were totally different (and I didn't have such a voice on this forum) you most likely wouldn't really care.

Oh well.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"jealous" lmao..

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all fun and laughters until someone loses an eye

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ne dom
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know that you are dead when someone puts you into a box and you are unable to devise a way to get out of it

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not the only one who typed me as an Si type, so you are wrong in your assumption this is just about me getting my ego hurt over some typing.
    Please tell me you see the irony here. This is what people have been telling you in this thread, multiple times while you continue to insist that they're upset. That was the whole point of bringing it up, so you could see that what you accuse others of is exactly how you act. This is the 2nd time I've held a mirror up to your behavior and you've claimed you were attacked.

I see you as a kid that kind of needs to be shown how she's acting, and I've felt protective of you. I tried to be encouraging, giving positive responses to some of your good posts in your "Typing for Dummies" thread and generally trying not to be overly harsh in the things I've said to you. It's a parental/teaching instinct that I feel, not hate, and that's not meant to be condescending, it's just how I feel. But I do think you need a bit of a wake-up. And I think that maybe you can get past your ego and see outside yourself. Maybe you can take what you're feeling, and recognize that it is a parallel to how you claim others are reacting to you. It's to show you that perspective that I've done it. Take all of your arguments and put them in the mouths of other people . . . can you now see their perspective?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Please tell me you see the irony here. This is what people have been telling you in this thread, multiple times while you continue to insist that they're upset. That was the whole point of bringing it up, so you could see that what you accuse others of is exactly how you act. This is the 2nd time I've held a mirror up to your behavior and you've claimed you were attacked.

I see you as a kid that kind of needs to be shown how she's acting, and I've felt protective of you. I tried to be encouraging, giving positive responses to some of your good posts in your "Typing for Dummies" thread and generally trying not to be overly harsh in the things I've said to you. It's a parental/teaching instinct that I feel, not hate, and that's not meant to be condescending, it's just how I feel. But I do think you need a bit of a wake-up. And I think that maybe you can get past your ego and see outside yourself. Maybe you can take what you're feeling, and recognize that it is a parallel to how you claim others are reacting to you. It's to show you that perspective that I've done it. Take all of your arguments and put them in the mouths of other people . . . can you now see their perspective?
    I acknowledge I have been too harsh myself in the way I have typed some people. I did not take their Ego into account. Everyone is sensitive when it comes to their Ego. Personally I am not that attached to a typing, believe it or not. But there are certain things you have said, that were more personal, which affected me. I believe I rarely step into personal territory, unless someone started with attacking me first. I find it one of the worst things to do to someone, to attack them personally. I find type to be a more "objective" matter – type is not the entirety or even core of who you are, it is just the way your brain processes the world – and in that way I was ignorant of how personal people can take typings. So yeah, I could be ignorant of that, and I could apologize for that. But that does not make it okay what you are doing with me, scolding me as if I was your little child. It is pretty much condescending.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

if you dont want people to see you as a child, dont act like a child

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    if you dont want people to see you as a child, dont act like a child
    coming from the right person ofc

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

im sure im like a child in some ways, however my ego isnt attached to not being seen as a child so i dont care much. now see how much you are attached to your ego which you claim not to be.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who is "TBA"? I must know!

Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

// draws a pentagram and summons @Director Abbie

there is a vandalism in self-typing column
    new names mb added
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    go away
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fart

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blah, I have no idea how to add my name to this and don't want to screw it up lol.

"Self-typing" is EIE. If sub-types are important than EIE-Ni.
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Blah, I have no idea how to add my name to this and don't want to screw it up lol.

"Self-typing" is EIE. If sub-types are important than EIE-Ni.
    @Director Abbie
    @Raver

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

TIM
    XLI
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would like to be added too. It would be interesting to see a schematic of how people on here type me.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nocturne and para have been added.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    XLI
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Thank you.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It mb better to create a separate table or spreadsheet where people may add records with new names themselves. From this table you may then add records with new names to the main table. As I notice you may do not add new names for long. While that would be a compromise.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, how do I add myself?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    So, how do I add myself?
    You can't because we had some issues with trolls messing up the spreadsheet.
    I can add you.

This must be why I was getting requests for editing power.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't because we had some issues with trolls messing up the spreadsheet.
    I can add you.

This must be why I was getting requests for editing power.
    Yeah thanks, my self typing is EIE 3w2.
    I think I requested access, I can request again if it didn't work?

Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to log in to google now just to see the spreadsheet? Was this done purposely?
    Tumblr

“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    You have to log in to google now just to see the spreadsheet? Was this done purposely?
    What? No. only the username list should be restricted. I'll take a look.

It says anyone with the link can view.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? No. only the username list should be restricted. I'll take a look.

It says anyone with the link can view.
    I mean, I clicked on the link and it said I need to request access.

@Director Abbie, can you change/update my username in the spreadsheet?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh it works now LOL
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pls put my name on the list

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie @Raver

Is it possible to change mine to ESI?
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    spreadsheet needs to be updated w/ new names imo, i dont see many active 'current' posters on the list but a lot of inactive ones. is there any way we can add new names ourselves?

btw i would like my name to be updated
    This how it was initially, but eventually spreadsheet abuse via graffiti such as porn and mock spreadsheets ended it quickly. @Director Abbie can tell you more about it. Also, your name is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    pls put my name on the list
    Added

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    @Director Abbie @Raver

Is it possible to change mine to ESI?
    Done
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    New to Socionics
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to be added. LII-Ne.
    INTP • Ti/Fe & Ne/Si • 9w8 Meme / 5w? / 4 • Sx/Sp • C?-LII-Ne
    “ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀɪɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀɪɴ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ, ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.” ― ʟᴀᴏ ᴛsᴇ

Please change my name from Toynbee to Doctor Weird on the spreadsheet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could I be added as well? I'm completely lost when it comes to most of this. (It doesn't help that websites describe types differently rofl)
    I tested as SEI-Fe, but that only describes me in a state of stress. But going off the descriptions as sociotypes, it seems I'm almost equal parts EII/IEI... perhaps 60/40.

My raw numbers are:
    96% INTROVERTED
    59% INTUITIVE
    76% FEELING
    71% PROSPECTING
    61% ASSERTIVE

But for the type me test here, I got:
    A=8 (Ne)
    B=9 (Ni)
    C=0 (Se)
    D=10 (Si)
    E=9 (Te)
    F=9 (Ti)
    G=16 (Fe)
    H=27 (Fi)

What the heck lol. Like I said... very lost...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    Could I be added as well? I'm completely lost when it comes to most of this. (It doesn't help that websites describe types differently rofl)
    I tested as SEI-Fe, but that only describes me in a state of stress. But going off the descriptions as sociotypes, it seems I'm almost equal parts EII/IEI... perhaps 60/40.

My raw numbers are:
    96% INTROVERTED
    59% INTUITIVE
    76% FEELING
    71% PROSPECTING
    61% ASSERTIVE

But for the type me test here, I got:
    A=8 (Ne)
    B=9 (Ni)
    C=0 (Se)
    D=10 (Si)
    E=9 (Te)
    F=9 (Ti)
    G=16 (Fe)
    H=27 (Fi)

What the heck lol. Like I said... very lost...
    Tests can be ambiguous (not to mention those sound like MBTI results). Have you tried a questionnaire?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast