Thread: Jorja Smith

TIM
    ESI 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jorja Smith

I'm thinking ESI or SEE but I'm not sure. I see a lot of Fi.

"Jorja was inspired to write "Beautiful Little Fools" (at the age of 16) after reading "The Great Gatsby" and, in particular, a passage from the book in which Daisy expresses her hopes that her infant daughter would "be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool". Jorja took issue with this statement and so used the phrase to form the basis of her song, in which she laments the restrictions that society and established social constructs place upon women."

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI most likely I guess i'm sleepy atm i'll get round to typing after, SLI is possible also.
    I'm thinking 9w1 enneagram for sure.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Integrated 9w1 ISFP.

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi: Jorja Smith

EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    ESI-Fi: Jorja Smith

I think Jorja Smith is SEE-Fi.

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More thoughts on this? She reminds me of this type 6 friend of mine who is pretty introverted.

EII-2Ne
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• "I'm not good at talking, but I can write a good song and tell a story."
    • "Independence is doing what you want to do, knowing that you're happy with the decisions you're making and that it's the best for you."
    • "I make music because it helps me. I feel better after I've written a song. I listen to my own songs, and they make me feel and think about stuff I'd done or someone said to me, and I feel a bit better."
    • "It's very special that I can go through things - and write them down and record them - and so many people can relate. Not everybody can get out who they are and really feel better after they write."
    • "I don't like setting goals - I don't like to be disappointed."
    • "I just like wearing whatever makes me feel comfortable and confident. I wear what fits my mood."
    • "Most of me expressing myself comes through my music more than what I wear."
    • "I overthink everything, and one thing I find difficult is to actually be in the moment."
    • "I write what I want to write."
    • "I like to write about what I've seen and experiences I've been through."
    • "I don't like to write about myself. I like listening to people."
    • "The people who are the most powerful and have the most money sometimes don't value other people."
    • "A lot of stuff doesn't faze me. I think it's because I was brought up in a small town, and normally, when you're from a small town, when you see a famous person, you'd be like, 'Oh my god. This never happens,' but I've always kind of been like nonchalant."
    • "I hate re-recording. I like singing, but I don't like recording a song over and over, making it too perfect."
    • "I like a new challenge."
    • "With a label, pressure is added. Being independent, you don't feel a lot of pressure."
    • "I'm not with a label, so I haven't ever felt pressure to be a certain way. I've got a cool team who just love music."
    • "I get loads of messages from people telling me they've been helped through some bad relationship when they've listened to my song. That's what I want to do."
    • "We are all beautiful in our own individual and special ways."
    • "Good music is timeless, and if you create with that honesty, it will last."
    • "I'm honest."
    • "Before I put 'Blue Lights' (new album) out, I deleted my Instagram and everything and started again."
    • "I need to grow and find myself before I let somebody love me because at the moment I don't know me."

EII-2Ne