Thread: Pope Francis

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pope Francis

I couldn't find a thread on him, if there's one i missed it but why not start fresh anyway.

I actually have no idea of his type, nothing comes to mind when i consider his type. Any suggestions?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found an interview:

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting man

ILI?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Interesting man

ILI?
    That is definitely possible, but I was trying not to be the first one to mention ILI since relgion is full of Ni analogies (even in the way Pope Francis speaks) and I was having a difficult time exactly with that: is it a religion thing or a Ni thing. Something that really stayed with me was what he said about how everyone hears a falling tree fall but no one notices the forest grow. Very interesting person imo too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INTP

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Liberal Pope Francis - ESFP Napoleon

Last edited by khcs; 10-29-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impostor pope of a dying religion - ESFP Napoleon

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can’t quite picture an SEE being a pope...
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    This should help:

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can see SEE for him.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creatrix View Post
    This should help:

It did. Ty

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    The Liberal Pope Francis - ESFP Napoleon

A common insult that someone I will mention/hint at below makes quite the case against. For instance, he convincingly argues that Jesus was an ardent nationalist. Given who it comes from and what he is I do believe It'll set you into the intellectual equivalent of anaphylactic shock.

The impostor pope of a dying religion - ESFP Napoleon
    I don't like the guy either, but the Church has survived worse and will do so once again. I do wonder what you'll do/think if my prediction of who the next pope will be comes to pass. He's extremely conservative and favorable towards things like the Latin Rite. Also, friggin' "Midnight" black if ya catch my drift. I highly recommend his books by the way. Dude's got the chops to start a mass conversion event on the level of Saint Patrick. If you've been following my comments you know who I'm talking about. If not, look into it. I bet money I don't got to bet he's gonna become the next pope and I'm not the only one by a long shot. Can't wait for your reaction to that one .

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I can. Right place, right time. I need to do more research on the very long line of popes (seriously, that's a long list we're talking) but I'm damn sure I can find a very good one that was arguably an SEE. Even if I can't, you can be damn sure a good amount of venerated Saints were.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I don't like the guy either, but the Church has survived worse and will do so once again. I do wonder what you'll do/think if my prediction of who the next pope will be comes to pass.
    The religion of the new Open Society is Islam.

Christianity will disappear from Europe. This liberal pope Francis (ESFP Napoleon) hastens the decline.

Vatican has embraced woke culture and the next pope will likely be a black trans-gender guy who is actually a woman.
    Last edited by khcs; 12-17-2020 at 10:33 AM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extravert, ethical, and sensing. Not sure if SEE or ESE.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The religion of the new Open Society is Islam.

Christianity will disappear from Europe. This liberal pope Francis (ESFP Napoleon) hastens the decline.

Vatican has embraced woke culture and the next pope will likely be a black trans-gender guy who is actually a woman.
    You're correct that he's black. But he ain't trans or in any way endorses the position that female "priests" ought to be a thing. He makes very compelling arguments as to why to boot. I do especially relish how he points out that nationalism is good and Globalism is the realm of Satan. Jesus was an ardent Zionist as it were. Thus, there's nothing wrong with me being an ardent member of the "America First" club.

Last thing I want is that global cabal of Satan worshipers using my nation as their economic/nuclear punching bag. I'd rather we all try to see how we can all benefit somehow. But if you are trying to make me accept being the collective national bitch as it were? Yeah, not happening. Ave Ceasar if ya catch my meaning!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're correct that he's black.
    Would the new black pope kiss the feet of South African farm attack victims? There were around 30 cases in November this year.

@End Your comment below is clumsy.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Would the new black pope kiss the feet of South African farm attack victims? There were around 30 cases in November this year. @End Your comment below is clumsy.
    No, I doubt he would. Virtue Signaling BS like that has no place in the minds or considerations of those who truly believe. Virtue isn't a thing you go out of your way to signal in front of a bunch of cameras or a crowd in such an obvious way as that photo. Hell, Jesus himself spelled it out. "Amen I say unto you, they have received their compensation."

That may not be an exact translation that fits into a google search but I find that wording to best embody the spirit of the quote (Plus that's how a priest at my church read/delivered it and damn did it stick with me). Seek worldly compensation, get worldly (i.e. Satanic) prizes. True, real virtue is found in the dark, in times and situations where you could easily get away with murder or worse. Do you take that path? Or do you take the path of virtue and hold fast to it even when it'd benefit you and all whom you care about if you just gave into vice this one time where you're given the golden opportunity to do so? The trade is so good, why not bow down to Lucifer just this once where not even a priest will know? Why not kill that hated enemy in cold blood because I can absolutely get away with it here and now in this one instant? I pray I won't give in, for such temptations are beyond our everyday life. They are on the tier of when Satan tempted Jesus himself. To say with confidence you could withstand such a temptation is hubris. As he also said, pray you are never put to the test.

Also, fun little fact, the Boers are the real victims in SA right about now. Media doesn't exactly broadcast the BS they're going through. Y'know, for narrative reasons. Can't give those normies photo/video evidence that Black People (and all humans period to be honest) are just as capable of and will commit horrific atrocities with gleeful enthusiasm as whitey in their collective worst moments. The "noble savage" trope is a fucking myth and the sooner people realize that the better. To put this a bit into perspective, they used to have nukes! Turned em' in and didn't use em' because reasons. Now? Now a family of Boers gets murdered by a roving band of...

Well, let's just say that if the skin tones of the participants of that little war crime were reversed it'd be all over the MSM News Cycle. It is not and never will be. Chew on that fact if you're even capable of doing so without wishing for my gruesome death.

Sorry, you're giving off the vibe of hipster leftie city slicker and yeah, I don't like them very much and I know the feeling's mutual so why hide the animosity? An avowed enemy is better and easier to relate to than some shyster claiming to be your friend when they're anything but. Ask Malcom X about that take .

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

There's probably been worse popes.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    There's probably been worse popes.
    Probably? Make that an absolute certainty. We even got a term for em'. Antipopes. Much as I dislike Francis, I know how much worse it could have been and am quite thankful, bad as he is, that he isn't quite on that level.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Probably? Make that an absolute certainty. We even got a term for em'. Antipopes. Much as I dislike Francis, I know how much worse it could have been and am quite thankful, bad as he is, that he isn't quite on that level.
    There are "official" popes who sanctioned or condoned genocide and slavery, and who personally engaged in murder, rape, and cannibalism. One pope attempted to annul the Magna Carta, at least one committed simony to get themselves made pope, and another put the corpse of his literal predeceaser on trial and thrown into the Tiber.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The appropriate solution is to abolish the position of the pope.
    A small council in Vatican is able to manage the church in the future.

Pope Francis (ESFP Napoleon) should resign and go home where he come from. He is needed there.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please understand that Francis means nationalism for developing countries, from where he was picked. High prices to keep national industry going and consequently high percentage of the population below povert line. That’s business for him and his bulk. He will even play along groups antagonistic to his interests if it gives him better territory control.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    There are "official" popes who sanctioned or condoned genocide and slavery, and who personally engaged in murder, rape, and cannibalism. One pope attempted to annul the Magna Carta, at least one committed simony to get themselves made pope, and another put the corpse of his literal predeceaser on trial and thrown into the Tiber.
    That's a bit more extreme than I can recall my own worst examples but I wouldn't be surprised if you were spouting the truth and it fits in with my assertions about Francis and my own opinion about life and the universe in general. After all, no matter how bad it seems to be now... It can always be worse .

The appropriate solution is to abolish the position of the pope

I'd rather say it'd be better to fuse it with the position of the Eastern Patriarch. Few better ways to end the BS schism of the one true and holy church after all. No more Popes or Patriarchs in the vanilla sense. Instead, there is "The Grand Patriarch" and/or "The True Vicar" or whatever else God wills that position to be called. The holy church united once more as it always ought to have been. I wonder how you'd respond to it. Me hopes you'll convert to the true faith