TIM
    749 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE and Ready for Action

Jesus.

I've been at this socionics game for nearly a year now, and I finally know my type. EIE, despite knowing my Enneatype 479 for about 3 years. I'm just getting my one post in so the mod's realize I am Not a Spam Account. Oh no, only a spam account would say that wouldn't they? haha. Well, I thought I was delta and alpha for a good while, and I even assumed I was a thinker - in mbti terms - because I would consider that my home planet. I now prefer socionics as it fits how complex the human mind truly is. In regards to MBTI I am an ESTP. After my aspergers diagnosis I was determined to prove that even autistic people can be ethical types. Maybe. However aspergers is not a personality type but simply a cluster of symptoms. It's been a long year.

I love cinematography and you would probably catch me psychoanalyzing film on a regular basis. I consider myself a collection of my taste - it sounds superficial until you have a song that reaches you and it feels like home, an album a reflection of your soul. I'm a french Caribbean island girl, but I grew accustomed to leather jackets and gothic americana, so I am definitely a blend of culture. I've been a rocker, a roller, a military child, a dauntless citizen of Neverland, and a quiet yet self neglecting philospher, Diogenes woulda loved me. Ive seen the world and I'm so done with the coming of age BS. It's time for me to nest and to nurture my soul. This is where socionics comes in.

I'm a hypnotherapist, a believer of fate, inner healing, and the metaphysical. So careful, I might just try to save your soul.
    Now... this is who I am, so, who are you?

Love to make your acquaintance.
    Last edited by VOGUE PARIS; 12-29-2017 at 12:19 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hypnotherapist sounds intuitive. I've never been to one, but the ones I've met were LII and ILE.

So I agree that EIE sounds more likely than SLE

Welcome
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

welcome!

TIM
    749 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you both! And yes, I am EIE, that I'm certain of.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Great avatar picture for an EIE-Ni.

TIM
    749 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange - thanks, I'm good at stuff like that - matching aesthetics and storytelling and what not. @reverie - Thanks love! I hope to see you around the forums xx

I have performed the necessary butchery. Here is the bleeding corpse.

HENRY JAMES, AFTER A REQUEST BY THE TIMES LITERARY SUPPLEMENT TO CUT THREE LINES FROM A 5,000 WORD ARTICLE

EIE-Ni 479 sp/sx Gentle Spirit