TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pat Buchanan

ISFj?

I have no opinion re VI. I just think he seems maybe ISFj.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTj is the best guess, but ISFj is also possible.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is what i was thinking but i became more torn between estj and esfj as i thought about it.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems EIE-Ni, his imagination can be quite dark, he has that pessimism associated with EIE and LSI, and he values coherency. And his argumentativeness and shouting remind me of EIE-Ni I know. Also, widely publicized EIE political candidates failing several times (e.g., himself, David Duke, Joe Biden, Al Smith) are quite common.

I still like some of his work though, it's not the most original, but overall it's pretty good (and except for tariffs, he had some good policy positions, for example he was open to legalizing medical marijuana and was anti-war after 1991 and was against high income taxes; I also think he was mostly right about World War II, though he seems a little too anti-Israel sometimes, rather than just against foreign intervention)

I'm open to LSE and ESI, but he seems pretty heavy on Ni, though sometimes LSE and ESI forecast. LSE because he does seem pretty direct and ESI can also be pretty direct the way he is. His assertiveness is different from how an SLE or an ILE or an LSI would be assertive, and resembles LSE, EIE assertiveness but not really ESI assertiveness that much.

EDIT: Looked at a photo of him, where he VIs just like an EIE teacher I had and his shouting on TV reminds me exactly of my EIE uncle who says he worked for his 2000 campaign, my uncle is also somewhat of a paleoconservative (he's not consistently anti-war, but he is sometimes and his cultural views are paleoconservative as are his support for tariffs and not immigration). Looked at other photos of him, and it seems nearly obvious that he's an Actor like an EIE-Ni. I doubt that he's an LSE but it i can't rule it out completely since LSE can sometimes look like EIE, have mannerisms that look similar, I think it's due to both being dynamic, process, negativist, and asking and LSE can also seem pretty nutty (in a good looking way) probably for that same reason. He seems way too aristocratic and was way too willing to talk about race (like mentioning that Jews were 1/3 of the supreme court but 2% of the population) to be ESI.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-03-2020 at 11:51 AM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was really before I understood EIE and LSI. He is LSI-Se as is David Duke. I don't know if Joe Biden is EIE, I'm beginning to doubt it. Al Smith seemed EIE.

ESI as some have suggested doesn't work, because he is definitely aristocratic and doesn't really think of things in terms of individual relationships or sympathy or empathy, but rather his ideology of paleoconservatism.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI over LSE.

Detached detailed logical type.

He works more from behind the scenes, so introverted in type.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI