Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type descriptions by Victor L .Talanov

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ILE is characterized by] lack of diplomacy and ability to "lick" in time.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    shit, I'm actually good at that.. when I want to. Usually I just like being edgy and politically incorrect for the lulz.

maybe thats why I main Teemo.. winning is not enough, I must torment my and the enemy team as well.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    One could say: let's grill some minds. Ti slashes trough in unexpected ways.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

https://www.walkermcguire.com/ robertcladner84's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this post shotgunfingers

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    When you are using so many metrics it's highly probable that you will find something statistically significant (OR > 1). You have to use a Bonferroni correction for example... And then it fades. Few if any would be statistically significant here.
    It's a balancing game, if you remove all statistical significance with too many corrections then those corrections have issues in themselves because they make the whole exercise useless by throwing out valid data. You can always add more filters but at some point the signal gets eaten up by the filter.

I think these results are interesting, but of course require applying more than a grain of salt and common sense if you want to use them.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Yeah. Still, I think it's mediocre at best. And (potential) effect size is not high for most anyway. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...10911003650383
    I think it's an interesting dump of raw data, not processed conclusions that should be used without other more reliable information as context. You can sift through it and maybe you find something useful that can be used as yet another supporting viewpoint when dissecting the typical characteristics of types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where’s the English version
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Talanov: "EIE = gay"
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the ESI, the data has to have been at least 80% from Sensory subtype test takers. For the IEE, most of the data is from intuitive subtype test takers; the ethical subtype is generally detail oriented and more visually aware than that and generally likes nice things (the intuitive subtype is one of the least materialistic types). The intuitive subtype is mostly into science and humanities while the ethical subtype is mostly into drama/theater, art, and business; they're not as talkative and sociable on average as the Ne subtype is, but they have better social skills and higher IQ on average, they're a lot more adaptable.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    He types Donald Trump SLE. It's settled now. Everybody, go home

Thanks @esq. So many new resources! That's gold to me.
    People actually doubted that? He's like the most quintessential SLE to have walked the face of the earth. He literally sells himself on his being Fi-polr.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    He's like the most quintessential SLE to have walked the face of the earth. He literally sells himself on his being Fi-polr.
    I think the Donald is SLI-Si actually. Just one that doesn't want to get to the root of things, seeks attention, is hypocritical, accepts the status quo blindly on ethical issues("there are good people on both sides" about white nationalists vs counterprotesters in Charlottesville) and isn't able to critically assess any Ne-patterns that come his way(denies climate change, now accepts it to gain voter support, but doesn't get science), uses misleading facts(evil Ti demonstrative) as a way to manipulate voter decisions, which is a Te-goal (ie. spreads misinformation about QAnon, then says "I don't know anything. I'm just retweeting opinions". Wtf? Why does he post something he's unsure of when he spends half his term talking about "fake news"? Is he really stupid enough to think no one knows he just uses information that suits him to slander democrats?)

He's not Se-dom because even if he has strong Se, he isn't using it. I don't see him creating strict power relations, it's more talky talky instead of do-y do-y as with SLEs.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia you make a lot of good points there However, from an information metabolism point of view, I can't see his Se in another position than ignoring and his Ne as inferior. And he's definitely not a Se-Ni valuer, he has no vision whatsoever for the US ('Make the US great again' is not a vision, it's a cold war memorabilia; it's just about nostalgia) and he doesn't ask for discipline from himself or anyone to achieve one; his campaign is mostly based on PR stunts and support rallies("look! everybody cares about me!") rather than any appeal to forceful mobilisation("I was brought to power for a reason!").

He's also not Ep. When he does Se, it always sounds like empty threats to me; like when he threatened North Korea, I'd never believe the situation could in fact escalate because there was no real reason for it, and the Se/Ne consequences would have been completely catastrophic without any gain for western countries. It was only about Trump saying to North Korea: "Look! I'm peeing into your pool because I'm a bad bad boiiiiiii woof woof".

I think he could be a 'weird' Ip bc most measures he implemented were not proactive, but reactive to public sentiment or party pressure(let's build a wall! let's dissolve Obamacare! etc...); even on Twitter he needs to have a retort about everything; there seems to be very little experimentation(Ep), personal convictions and rules(Ij) or ambitious proactive projects(Ej).

I think you're right about Ti>Te for him; now I lean towards SEI-Si.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hibiscus View Post
    According to his data my dual is the most unfaithful in marriage by a long shot even significantly worse than SEEs who Strati always paints as the biggest hos. Why do I even try?
    We are the ones getting sacrificed for character development here
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE - Hell to the fuck no. Immediately revolting.
    SEI - Some fit well, some are the opposite.
    ILE - 50/50... not sure it would be a good fit, but thanks for the music recommendation.
    LII - Sure I guess? Nothing stands out, but nothing is truly wrong either.

SLE - No, not really relatable. But I could agree with the person's choices/preferences. At least he is sadistic rather than annoying.
    LSI - Don't think so.
    IEI - I ain't sweet.
    EIE - Definitely not.

SEE - sexy but not me
    ESI - not me, but bread is nice. the LII and ESI should hook up together and make pizza.
    ILI - definitely not
    LIE - definitely not

SLI - Almost relatable.
    LSE - no
    IEE - some of these are oddly extremely relatable, but overall is not relatable at all.
    EII - This could work.. but a bit too sensitive and weak for me.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI: "Tensions with complex household appliances."
    Talanov gets me!!
    Last edited by persimmonism; 05-26-2021 at 11:34 PM.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know these. I discovered them couple of years ago when I was OBSESSED with socionics. I don't think I like these. I cannot explain why, but something feels wrong about these results.

TIM
    all of them
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, this is the most awesome thing I have found as of yet on this site. I especially like the parts where it lists all the properties that distinguish one type from another.
    forsitan mea potentia increvit nimis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12