Thread: Type Descriptions

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Descriptions

I would like to see if anyone would like to continue making type descriptions so we can have the main site(the16types.info) descriptions all our own, with the author field however you want it, of course. I really like SFVB's descriptions and want to use those if he'll let me, the idea being we can take these gems out of obscurity and I get to have content that other sites don't have...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like if the descriptions would be made by the types of their own. ENTps would write the description of ENTp, ESTp -ESTp's, etc.In a matter that these would possibly be more accurate than if one type writes all, as I am also afraid of things like INTJs writing how INFP marries only for money. And there should be some sort of censorship that the answers under them are stricktly proven and stick on the issue for not having this what happened in the Quadrables section where under each description of a type, there are blenty of stuff, which is not seriously connected with it, take serial killer ESFPs ,for example. And a link into the quadrable, where that type is situated, also would be a great idea, with mentioned that over there are situated conversations loosely correlated to the type, for example are INTJs spending constantly money, which can not be taken seriously just by 3 - 4 different answers.

Any other suggestions?
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's a good idea, male21, but it would be quite difficult to type others by that method. Rather, it seems as though your idea would be good for finding out your own type, as now we have information on why a type acts a certain way and information on secret parts and potential of the psyche of a type. So really, this is exactly what we need. But to make sure everything is accurate, we need input from multiple representatives of a type.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are some things what make my idea bad, Cone, but as I have seen, why the people show interest in type descriptions, it's usually confirming the hypothesis of the type one thinks it is. That's why I also mantioned this idea of giving the link into the quadrable where that type belongs, in sence that after one has realized it self in the description, it can chat further with others for proving its knowledge of it's type. Are my ideas realistic?
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

male21, I believe rmcnew has conducted a similar project now...

{♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Creepy-bg

don't you think it's time we let this one fade into the nether regions of unstickyness? It's not like there's any information in this thread and it's been a sticky for almost two years now

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummmm ... unstickied ...