Thread: Type Olimpia

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the new clip would be better to place in the 1st post. in other case people have lesser chance to see it
    Done
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered 269 ? There is no 4 vibe whatsoever . 6 so leading.

High Fe, expressive face and gestures, although constrained due to introversion. Prolly Ni cos of interests and amount of online time spent.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Have you considered 269 ? There is no 4 vibe whatsoever . 6 so leading.

High Fe, expressive face and gestures, although constrained due to introversion. Prolly Ni cos of interests and amount of online time spent.

I think shes four but two positive outlook fixes, 7 and 9, so she's more positive than the typical four that's maybe 6 fixed, plus sp last also lightens up a four because self-pres is partly about seing the seriousness in things.

You may mistake social for 2 because social is about being in service of others to an extent, because that's how you build connections and a supportive system with others, apparently. But other than that I don't see 2 in her, shes too self-absorbed and doesn't smother others with support and love like a 2.

I have a friend with the same type (so/sx 4w3 479) and she looks so much like @Olimpia it's like theyre twins.. I would post it here but that's kind of weird. But I can send a pic to you olimpia if you want.
    Last edited by maniac; 11-21-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I think shes four but two positive outlook fixes, 7 and 9, so she's more positive than the typical four that's maybe 6 fixed, plus sp last also lightens up a four because self-pres is partly about seing the seriousness in things.

You may mistake social for 2 because social is about being in service of others to an extent, because that's how you build connections and a supportive system with others, apparently. But other than that I don't see 2 in her, shes too self-absorbed and doesn't smother others with support and love like a 2.

I have a friend with the same type (so/sx 4w3 479) and she looks so much like @Olimpia it's like theyre twins.. I would post it here but that's kind of weird. But I can send a pic to you olimpia if you want.
    I dont know her well .. my impression from video is 2 fix, though.

btw your 4 friend looking very much like her means that their ancestry derives from similar countries. I doubt that has got to do with type; I'm pretty sure no swedish 4w3 sosx would look like her for example. If you mean style, make up etc though yeah maybe that points to sth.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    I dont know her well .. my impression from video is 2 fix, though.

btw your 4 friend looking very much like her means that their ancestry derives from similar countries. I doubt that has got to do with type; I'm pretty sure no swedish 4w3 sosx would look like her for example. If you mean style, make up etc though yeah maybe that points to sth.
    Explain why you think she has a 2 fix?

And having ancestors from similar countries doesnt make you look related, or even similar. There are huge varieties in what people from the same group look like. For example I look nothing like my cousins, who have the same ancestors,which directly disproves your theory, lol. Sometimes people of the same type look similar and even extremely similar, which is why I mentioned it. And no, I dont mean style, I mean their face structures.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Superficially I look like my father because we both have dark hair and dark eyes etc; facial features-wise there are some superficial similarities, too (mostly when it comes to the shape of the eyes).
    But he is actually LSE, so...

I don't think facial features themselves say much about type, because relatives can and often do look similar despite type discrepancies; it is mostly how the person "uses" their face (->facial expressions and animation) that can give clues about their type.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Superficially I look like my father because we both have dark hair and dark eyes etc; facial features-wise there are some superficial similarities, too (mostly when it comes to the shape of the eyes).
    But he is actually LSE, so...

I don't think facial features themselves say much about type, because relatives can and often do look similar; it is mostly how the person "uses" their face (->facial expressions and animation) that can give clues about their type.
    Yes, this is why several pictures or a video of a person is best for VI typing.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're beautiful. This was nice to wake up to.

I still think IEI, but less set on subtype.

As an alternative, I'd say SEI, but you prefer to stick with betas and gamma irrationals. So you seem to primarily value and .

Even assuming you are incorrect in your typings of the people you prefer to stick with, the natural preference to stick with in-groups seems more aristocratic ime.

Secular humanism ftw.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this is N, I (IEI) - to compare

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This new clip felt more genuine. IEI seems clear.

Somebody suggested SEI. I can't see that at all. Pretty much impossible.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this is N, I (IEI) - to compare
    ESI

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's make a compromise: SEI who has gotten several concussions and turned into IEI.

IEI, really.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ESI
    this is ESI to compare

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this is ESI to compare
    Theyre both ESI lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Theyre both ESI lol
    at least, you agree in this case
    refresh the info about the difference between N and S types. then watch those girls and intuitively notice this difference. only one is good on "earth", while in eyes of other you'll see ethereal

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey I'm watching your video! I'm relating to a lot of what you say. "I don't value degrees." "My family called me lazy." "I'm always working on a story." You also kind of remind me of dolphin. (Se-esfp) There are a few differences though... I had a good relationship with my dad but yours is more antagonistic.

Lately though on the forum I notice you are like... more logical str8 man-ish or something? I admit I don't really get you when you act this way but this could be a combination of my Te polr & that I have this image of you as being more of an emotional girly-girl. When you try to use logic it feels bizarre, does anybody else on the forum feel this way? (sorry if this comes off as offensive - I do like you because you feel a lot like me.)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post
    Lately though on the forum I notice you are like... more logical str8 man-ish or something? I admit I don't really get you when you act this way but this could be a combination of my Te polr & that I have this image of you as being more of an emotional girly-girl. When you try to use logic it feels bizarre, does anybody else on the forum feel this way? (sorry if this comes off as offensive - I do like you because you feel a lot like me.)
    It's her inner ST.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mothers (yes this one) send thier IEI daughter/s even when in mid 20’s photos like these since thier IEI daughter/s still believe such things as witches fly naked on brooms and steal children in developing countries!

I am sure other IEI’s believe similar things and she isn’t a one off :-)
    You don’t seem this way @Olimpia.

*image removed*
    Last edited by Hays; 12-29-2017 at 07:50 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Mothers (yes this one) send thier IEI daughter/s even when in mid 20’s photos like these since thier IEI daughter/s still believe such things as witches fly naked on brooms and steal children in developing countries!

I am sure other IEI’s believe similar things and she isn’t a one off :-)
    You don’t seem this way @Olimpia.
    No offense, but I really doubt that's typical of IEI's, aside from individual eccentricity - IEI's are like this when children (caught in their unique imaginary worlds), but after like age 10...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    No offense, but I really doubt that's typical of IEI's, aside from individual eccentricity - IEI's are like this when children (caught in their unique imaginary worlds), but after like age 10...
    I dunno...
    One can get into some debates with them at times over these kind of beliefs.
    My IEI daughter was living in Africa for a time and came back believing some things which I thought she would have thought through much further than she did.
    My IEI friend filled her life with occult like notions and actions well into her 30’s!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I have played with one particular individual in that type with those themes and she was sold (in her 40s). So it can happen. I suppose there is a need for larger sample size. Or maybe just maybe she hides it from us.

Next video: @Olimpia should show us her broom collection.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dunno...
    One can get into some debates with them at times over these kind of beliefs.
    My IEI daughter was living in Africa for a time and came back believing some things which I thought she would have thought through much further than she did.
    My IEI friend filled her life with occult like notions and actions well into her 30’s!
    Some of them are into occult or even kinda naive, but I don't think it's usually this extreme (your above example). Is it possible that you move in very eccentric circles? It depends also on culture (Olimpia is German) and from what kind of family someone comes (how rational parents are, do they believe in supernatural, are they religious,...). I just don't think that's a defining trait. If you believe that's a defining IEI characteristic, maybe you only type kooky people as IEI's : )?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Well, I have played with one particular individual in that type with those themes and she was sold (in her 40s). So it can happen. I suppose there is a need for larger sample size. Or maybe just maybe she hides it from us.

I know an ESE who buys every crazy thing anyone has ever said - perfect victim for people to sell her expensive spiritual devices lol. Some SEE's are also like this. I actually think IEI's are less likely to be so naive - not saying they can't be into occult, witches, mysticism for other reasons, but not in this extremely naive way imo.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an ESE who buys every crazy thing anyone has ever said - perfect victim for people to sell her expensive spiritual devices lol.
    Thank you for confirming that one person I know is ESE too. Yes, thats the effect of -ego + -suggestive + -vulnerable.

Addition: For SEE it is -suggestive and -vulnerable. Might have a similar effect.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-21-2017 at 09:50 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Thank you for confirming that one person I know is ESE too. Yes, thats the effect of -ego + -suggestive + -vulnerable.
    Yeah, ESE's are actually the first offenders of such naivete.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. ESFx are easiest to manipulate – sometimes. I have seen ESI's as well but they form their own views where it serves as platform for speculation for motives.

But the the level of immersion IEI's are able to get sucked into could be magnitudes higher. Rare cases, I suppose. My IEI sister has read lots of occult stuff but never continued beyond that. Turned into complete atheist.

There is also hereditary component.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, prepare yourself for unexpected flight activity around your apartment.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of them are into occult or even kinda naive, but I don't think it's usually this extreme (your above example). Is it possible that you move in very eccentric circles? It depends also on culture (Olimpia is German) and from what kind of family someone comes (how rational parents are, do they believe in supernatural, are they religious,...). I just don't think that's a defining trait. If you believe that's a defining IEI characteristic, maybe you only type kooky people as IEI's : )?
    IEI’s do tend to reveal this characteristic with me when I spend time with them.
    Of course it’s not one I go around looking for but when combined with other tendencies can lead me to look closer at their type.
    For example many IEI females even the most refined can display some minor aggressive type behaviours through my eyes. It’s that subtle look they give or outspoken aimed word/s or emotions spiralling from within. It’s occasionally changes in life’s history to their own story version, it can be some slightly unrealistic idealism they hold...
    Combine some of the above with all their delightful traits to form a whole picture and then one possibly will be able to type an IEI with ease.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI’s do tend to reveal this characteristic with me when I spend time with them.
    Of course it’s not one I go around looking for but when combined with other tendencies can lead me to look closer at their type.
    For example many IEI females even the most refined can display some minor aggressive type behaviours through my eyes. It’s that subtle look they give or outspoken aimed word/s or emotions spiralling from within. It’s occaisionally changes in life’s history to their own story version, it can be some slightly unrealistic idealism they hold.
    Combine the above with all their delightful traits to form a whole picture and then one possibly will be able to type an IEI with ease.
    Hehe yeah, these characteristics sound about right : )

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I did see a witch flying on a broom outside my house a couple years ago. It didn't really make me obsessed... or strongly believe in 'woo' but I mean, I can't deny what I saw and I wasn't on any drugs or anything. Also saw a ghost on my grandma's stairs at six years old.

The magical stuff I see is pretty scary in that it looks rather realistic and frightening - not really idealized rainbow starry stuff at all if that's what people are thinking. More like 'holy shit monstrously real but magical.' No Hollywood show comes close to it. They don't know what they are doing, I know some of you love game of thrones but whitewalkers look awful. Real magical stuff is just so... wow. It takes you away because it's REAL not on tv. AND YES IM A FUCKING IEI AND I SAW A REAL WITCH YOU BITCHES... BELIEVE ME OR NOT I DON'T CARE I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!!111

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, although I can definitely see why Sol saw ESE in the first video, I wasn't seriously considering it. It's a running joke around here to type people you find attractive as duals, right?

Olimpia is tentatively IEI to me. I remember reading through her blog last year and thinking that for all the Ti webs she spun, her writing lacked the kind of substantiation I'd expect from Te. Defnitely Ti HA, I think Ti ego types generally bombard ourselves with contradictions as an integrity test and IEIs or SEIs don't go that far. When she gets introspective in the chatbox, the subject of her causal analysis always seems to be a stream of Ni.

That and I don't make it a habit to doubt people's self typing without good reason, if they seem to have good understanding.

Yeah, ESE's are actually the first offenders of such naivete.
    Oh my goodness... every time there's a natural disaster my ESE friend thinks it's time to climb up on to the roof for the rapture. Her grandmother also convinced her that megadosing on advil would cure her flu overnight. It's funny because she's really smart otherwise.

What's the point of having a dual around if you aren't going to listen when they try to protect you from this nonsense?
    Last edited by nickelslick; 11-22-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know an ESE who buys every crazy thing anyone has ever said - perfect victim for people to sell her expensive spiritual devices lol. Some SEE's are also like this.
    It's Ni theme, so generally SEE have more interest. For example, you may expect they'll hang some expensive gems not because aesthetics, but their fantasy mystic traits, or expensive religious things like old icons. Placebo result is possible, anyway. I saw ESE bought doubtful "new technology" things, some cheap stuff like glass pyramidion - that related to childish Ne "to try something new" and never was like to spend serious money on common mysticism.

> I actually think IEI's are less likely to be so naive - not saying they can't be into occult, witches, mysticism for other reasons, but not in this extremely naive way imo.

This is cultural and educational thing. There are a lot strange and funny believes among people, besides fairytales like flying witches and related to religions. Some occultic stuff has a base though. Politics, geography, history... Some seriously trust to fiction movies, books.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickelslick View Post
    For the record, although I can definitely see why Sol saw ESE in the first video
    She had a channel and as ESE was typed by several clips. Then recently I saw 3 other clips and think same still.

> It's a running joke around here to type people you find attractive as duals, right?

It's partly joke, as soul sympathy which is part of general attraction relates to good IR.

> Olimpia is tentatively IEI to me.

*sigh* you may compare her nonverbal with IEI example above

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh* you may compare her nonverbal with IEI example above
    Sorry, I haven't read through the entire thread yet. I'm studying for exams and will get to it soon.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

When I grew up, I loved witches, vampires, monsters, all that jazz; and I still have a soft spot for them. This is quite typical of Type 4s, afaik.

Some time ago I was researching occultism and witchcraft together with an LII 5(w4?) online.
    That's the way we connected back then – by researching certain topics together (he's also the reason why I ended up here).

That chapter of my life closed when I wrote down my guidelines for and beliefs of the atheist "witch" (or spiritual human being?). It seems like that document got deleted, but I might find it again. Either way, I generally had troubles with reconciling Wiccan beliefs with atheism, and being an atheist, I eventually gave up on possibly being a "witch" in the Wiccan sense. I like to a lay vampire tarot I've got from time to time because it can function as a catalyst and inspiration to my Ni, but I know about its limitations, and I otherwise do not engage in any spiritual or Wiccan practices; though I do like the idea of sending out your "psychic energy" into the world in the form of a "spell" or similar; but I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world; but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.

Let's see... bunch of nonsense followed by bunch of nonsense.
    So people eventually extracted stuff while doing nonsense stuff which proved to be useful.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

When I grew up, I loved witches, vampires, monsters, all that jazz; and I still have a soft spot for them. This is quite typical of Type 4s, afaik.

Some time ago I was researching occultism and witchcraft together with an LII 5(w4?) online.
    That's the way we connected back then – by researching certain topics together (he's also the reason why I ended up here).

That chapter of my life closed when I wrote down my guidelines for and beliefs of the atheist "witch" (or spiritual human being?). It seems like that document got deleted, but I might find it again. Either way, I generally had troubles with reconciling Wiccan beliefs with atheism, and being an atheist, I eventually gave up on possibly being a "witch" in the Wiccan sense. I like to a lay vampire tarot I've got from time to time because it can function as a catalyst and inspiration to my Ni, but I know about its limitations, and I otherwise do not engage in any spiritual or Wiccan practices; though I do like the idea of sending out your "psychic energy" into the world in the form of a "spell" or similar; but I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world; but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...
    Occult and witches and magic and stuff is more a triple fantasy thing (479 tritype)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world
    It works on other people, at least. Another way of communication and influencing on them, and partly the method you tune your subconscious to deal with something. You like have additional link with others, permanently, with everyone, and trying to use it more consciously.
    Dealing with other objects relates to "telekinesis", its known worse and used intentionally much lesser. It also may be used as another method of communication.

> but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...

It's so partly. Sometimes you do impact, then have no contacts or contacts which can't do that change, and later you know you got the result you expected.
    The simple example is making "the call" and then "accidental" meeting of those people. While you clearly had no info to do this meeting on rational level. Seems like unconscious of both have agreed to meet and then controlled you both until the meeting. It's similar to hypnosis in which you are told to do something after awaking in "normal state" and you really do this by "some reason" or without clear reason. The effect of unconscious attraction to meet (accidental meeting with higher possibility) should be noticed for relatives, friends, for people with whom you communicated for long. Especially this is expected when you both get in new or stressful situation and then unconsciously seek for the support of other people, 1st of all of the mentioned categoty which appear on the relatively close distance to you. Like 2 close friends would go to unknown town - the probability of their accidental meeting will be higher than average.
    People are never only inside of them, seems we all are linked by "telepathic net" without limitations of distance and mb even time may be passed through. Sometimes this may get scientific explanations, as quantum physics describes close effects of quantum entanglement where distance means nothing. In past all the matter was "one point", so mb when we change something in us, it changes the all universe. While all people being not so far relatives may have this link much stronger. We feel what happens with others and they feel what happens with us, all the time, unconsciously.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.
    Alchemy is fantastic. Have you read the jungian approach to it.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast