...But by the end of the post, I'll surely fail.
Greetings everyone. I've been an occasional stalker on this forum and finally decided to make an account.

I suck at making introductory stuff about myself so I'll just lay down a few facts about myself.
I am an INFP in the MBTI system, sociotype is unclear (inbetween IEI and EII), enneagram is 4w5 and the tritype is 4w5, 6w7 or 7w6, 9w1.
A few of my favourite topics of discussion involve art, music (I'm a Supermassive Muse Fan and an avid follower of all things Regina Spektor, Radiohead, Tori Amos, Florence and the Machine, PJ Harvey and MANY, many more.), theories and character development/motives from television (As you might have guessed, Penny Dreadful is one of my all time favourites, followed by things such as Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, Grimm; I generally have a taste for shows and films that blend the modern age with fantasy), and a lot of other things really.

I suppose that's it for now. I will let things unveil as my presence on here increases. Looking forward to meeting you all : )