Thread: Creative subtype DCNH

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    I'm def EII but I think being Sx/sp and 4w3 play a lot into it.
    I'd consider IEI for you tbh

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    so I take this to mean the Fe in C type is more inconsistent outbursts of what is probably perceived mainly as eccentricity (but probably relates to base type--logical Cs are probably more "eccentric" with ethical Cs being more traditionally impactful yet nevertheless bursty), whereas dominance is more level but intensified emotional pressure, likewise subject to base type

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should go in the Viewpoints forum.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Creative subtypes are said to have strengthened Ne, Fe and Se. Here's what I don't understand: I'm EII-C subtype, right? However, I tend to live in the moment and do things the moment I think of them, or the way I feel like doing them. I'm a bit hedonistic, more than an EII would be. Is this because of strengthened Se, but within the dimensions of my Se polr? I read something like that somewhere, but I don't know what it means.
    you know that doesn't make any sense, right?

this would be like a fish saying "now I may not have wings like a bird, and I may not know how to fly, I live in the ocean so if I were to even attempt to fly, then I'd most likely die, but I still identify as a bird because, if you tilt your head sideways and squint your eyes, then my fins look like tiny wings."

but i'm pretty sure Si = living in the moment

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'd consider IEI for you tbh
    Why?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Why?
    You do the Fe thing with wanting to make your image look different than what you really are like, to attract the guy you are into (I remember you had a thread on it). Your avatars (they are photos of you, yeah?) look Se valuing.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This should go in the Viewpoints forum.
    You are so Normalizing
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    C subtypes are artists, criminals, inventors and crazy people in general.
    Since your location is Sweden: I suspect that the king of Sweden is a C subtype who has become Normalizing during his career. Nowadays he seems Normalizing, even though it doesn't really fit him either, something is off.

But in old videos he seems very C. And he also married a Harmonizer.

"Den motvillige monarken". Something to think about.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's kinda hot in her avatar, but idk if that makes her Se valuing. Idk why but her sense of style feels delta NF to me, it kinda reminds me of an EII I knew. I get the feeling she is expressing herself with her clothes, and doing so in a kinda unique way, and in general I don't think IEIs try to stand out that much. I know an EII that used to have blue hair and a big galaxy on her dress lol
    This is spot on. THANK you for acknowledging the delta NF-ness in my style

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You are so Normalizing
    Why?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

She's kinda hot in her avatar, but idk if that makes her Se valuing. Idk why but her sense of style feels delta NF to me, it kinda reminds me of an EII I knew. I get the feeling she is expressing herself with her clothes, and doing so in a kinda unique way, and in general I don't think IEIs try to stand out that much. I know an EII that used to have blue hair and a big galaxy on her dress lol
    The avatars stuff is just heuristics, sure. (My EII sister btw would never dye her hair blue tho' lol. She dresses very modestly.) Unique self-expression isn't very delta tho' either. Maybe enneagram. However, that thread of hers is really Fe valuing. I've seen other IEI have the same Fe approach too.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The avatars stuff is just heuristics, sure. (My EII sister btw would never dye her hair blue tho' lol. She dresses very modestly.) Unique self-expression isn't very delta tho' either. Maybe enneagram. However, that thread of hers is really Fe valuing. I've seen other IEI have the same Fe approach too.
    What thread? Because if it's the LSI one, why wouldn't you term it as a 3-wing one instead, in terms of trying to adapt to a selected person's expectations to make one seem more favorable in the eyes of the person they're trying to attract? Maybe you're trying to see what you want to see? Just a suggestion hehe. Don't take it too seriously, all I'm saying is maybe try to put yourself in my enneatype(and wing)'s shoes, especially after I've said I'm completely sure about my sociotype.
    Last edited by Shytan; 03-10-2018 at 12:53 AM.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

What thread? Because if it's the LSI one, why wouldn't you term it as a 3-wing one instead, in terms of trying to adapt to a selected person's expectations to make one seem more favorable in th3 eyes of the person they're trying to attract? Maybe you're trying to see what you want to see? Just a suggestion hehe. Don't take it too seriously, all I'm saying is maybe try to put yourself in my enneatype(and wing)'s shoes, especially after I've said I'm completely sure about my sociotype.
    It's the LSI one, yes. I don't know what you mean by "3-wing". The bolded is what I saw as Fe>Fi.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the LSI one, yes. I don't know what you mean by "3-wing". The bolded is what I saw as Fe>Fi.
    Well, I don't know how else I can convince you I'm Fi-dominant and you can't take my word for it so

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your avatars (they are photos of you, yeah?) look Se valuing.
    I agree but IEI is not the type I would consider.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I agree but IEI is not the type I would consider.
    What type is it?

Well, I don't know how else I can convince you I'm Fi-dominant and you can't take my word for it so
    Okay.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is hard to say whether she is EII or IEE or maybe even IEI. Based on this. It is true that some EII's might want to look bit eccentric. I'm not sure if that is creative sub type or harmonizing as it means less clear PoLR.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?
    It was just funny how you mentioned off-topic formalities in this thread about C subtype. It's a big contrast.

I remember seeing a video of you and you seemed N so that came to mind also.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is it?

Okay.
    No hard feelings though, right? it's just typing.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No hard feelings though, right? it's just typing.
    I didn't try to indicate anything like that, no worries.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is it?
    I was thinking more in the EIE/SEE/ESE range. Too much Se.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Oh, ESE is an interesting idea.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What shows you I have too much Se though? I think my "living in the moment" is more Ne in terms of acting on my ideas.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What shows you I have too much Se though? I think my "living in the moment" is more Ne in terms of acting on my ideas.
    Really I should say too much Se and Fe. You had another thread where you told us about something that happened in your life. You said that you were always the one in your friend group who has to take the initiative to go out and get people together to do fun stuff ("making people experience good things"), and that people weren't more responsive to your efforts. This generally speaks of high Fe and Se, and probably Fe leading. It didn't seem to have anything to do with "ideas".

Also I think an EII wouldn't be comfortable putting themselves on display like that.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my "living in the moment" is more Ne in terms of acting on my ideas.
    Living in the moment seems sensing to me,
    I'd describe as "generating ideas in the moment". If you focus on "what is", the present reality it's sensing, if you focus on "ideas in which ways the present reality could be different" that's .

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the entire shaebette situation is some textbook combination of sensing extroversion and ethics inadvertently isolating themselves from corrective information because it passively sends off big warning signs saying don't bother

like it should be in the books as a case study its so perfect

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really I should say too much Se and Fe. You had another thread where you told us about something that happened in your life. You said that you were always the one in your friend group who has to take the initiative to go out and get people together to do fun stuff ("making people experience good things"), and that people weren't more responsive to your efforts. This generally speaks of high Fe and Se, and probably Fe leading. It didn't seem to have anything to do with "ideas".

Also I think an EII wouldn't be comfortable putting themselves on display like that.
    It's with literally the same group of people, and my SO. People I have already bonded closely with. EIIs use Fe AFTER their Fi needs have been met right? Fe is still 3D.
    It's true though, I'm the one who's always thinking of and searching the internet for new fun places to go and then trying to make it work. I get impatient when I have an idea to do something or go to a new place so I prefer to do it immediately. This happens all the time and this is why my friends and/or SO are reluctant sometimes, im kind of forceful and impulsive with such plans.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Living in the moment seems sensing to me,
    I'd describe as "generating ideas in the moment". If you focus on "what is", the present reality it's sensing, if you focus on "ideas in which ways the present reality could be different" that's .
    What if you focus on ways the present reality could be different and act to alter it to the version you prefer? Ne-based,right?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the entire shaebette situation is some textbook combination of sensing extroversion and ethics inadvertently isolating themselves from corrective information because it passively sends off big warning signs saying don't bother

like it should be in the books as a case study its so perfect
    Well now you're making me seem like some hybrid sociospecies lol. Maybe it's the online-irl split that's causing all this mistype chaos. Maybe it's the way I portray myself via my words? I just know it's not as complicated as it looks,really.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably best to list the reasons for typing as EII. Was it typing tests? Did someone type you that way? Are you an introvert? That kind of thing.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Probably best to list the reasons for typing as EII. Was it typing tests? Did someone type you that way? Are you an introvert? That kind of thing.
    No. I mistyped as IEE via typing tests,then read through the EII function stack as well as all the other types. What was clear to me was that I valued Fi and Ne. I know too many IEEs to know I'm not Ne-dominant, and I'm super sure I'm Fi-dom. Se polr too. But i still didnt feel like the EII description fit me completely. Went ahead to enneatypes and quickly figured out my type and wing,as well as my instincts, and understood how it altered my sociotype. DCNH sealed it for me, with Creative subtypes seeming like their mirror outwardly. Im an extroverted introvert, that means I'm primarily an introvert. My enneagram combo make me want to stand out and be admired, but not too much, in an almost subtle way. I am driven by my desires but i am lazy as fuck as well. I am really disorganized and wish i could dance in front of people as I do in front of my mirror (Okay, got a bit distracted there hehe) i wish i were more talkative around people. I am sure about my typing and have spent almost too much time discovering myself.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I mistyped as IEE via typing tests,then read through the EII function stack as well as all the other types. What was clear to me was that I valued Fi and Ne. I know too many IEEs to know I'm not Ne-dominant, and I'm super sure I'm Fi-dom. Se polr too. But i still didnt feel like the EII description fit me completely. Went ahead to enneatypes and quickly figured out my type and wing,as well as my instincts, and understood how it altered my sociotype. DCNH sealed it for me, with Creative subtypes seeming like their mirror outwardly. Im an extroverted introvert, that means I'm primarily an introvert. My enneagram combo make me want to stand out and be admired, but not too much, in an almost subtle way. I am driven by my desires but i am lazy as fuck as well. I am really disorganized and wish i could dance in front of people as I do in front of my mirror (Okay, got a bit distracted there hehe) i wish i were more talkative around people. I am sure about my typing and have spent almost too much time discovering myself.
    Thanks, that was interesting.

It's difficult IMO to type as IEE but not be an extravert. IEE or EIE would be the types i'd consider. Using things like DCNH is for when you're sure about your type (even then not everyone has a DCNH type or has the need for one). Using it to find your type is a surefire way for confusion.

I notice you talk about enneagram too. That's fine but one should be careful of, actually one shouldn't use a different typology system as a way of explaining a type on an unrelated system, ie socionics.

Lazy, any type can be lazy

It was more straightforward for me. I had an ESTJ manager who went on an MBTI course. He came back and typed me ISTP from dichotomies. I sat tests and scored ISTP, and SLI, and things just made sense from that going forward.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Thanks, that was interesting.

It's difficult IMO to type as IEE but not be an extravert. IEE or EIE would be the types i'd consider. Using things like DCNH is for when you're sure about your type (even then not everyone has a DCNH type or has the need for one). Using it to find your type is a surefire way for confusion.

I notice you talk about enneagram too. That's fine but one should be careful of, actually one shouldn't use a different typology system as a way of explaining a type on an unrelated system, ie socionics.

Lazy, any type can be lazy

It was more straightforward for me. I had an ESTJ manager who went on an MBTI course. He came back and typed me ISTP from dichotomies. I sat tests and scored ISTP, and SLI, and things just made sense from that going forward.
    DCNH came later. Way later. After I was sure about my type.

Ooh, you're supposed to be my activator? My dad's SLI too.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you focus on ways the present reality could be different and act to alter it to the version you prefer? Ne-based,right?
    The perception is , yes, but acting to alter to the version you prefer is
    Do you prefer generating ideas or make things happen in reality?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DCNH came later. Way later. After I was sure about my type.

Ooh, you're supposed to be my activator? My dad's SLI too.
    If you're sure of your type, that's fine.

I do think there's something wrong though when a person types as IEE on tests then decides they are EII. Is it possible? I suppose so. But, there's a big difference between E/I types (and J/P types) which is something for me i'd wonder about. I suppose it's called an anomaly.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    now I want my own support thread. Being D sub is not easy.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The perception is , yes, but acting to alter to the version you prefer is
    Do you prefer generating ideas or make things happen in reality?
    Well, I like making all the arrangements for my idea to happen in reality. I guess I do both

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the next question is how you handle obstacles on the way to turn your ideas into reality.
    Do you work around these obstacles or push them away?

The word "arrangements" in this context sounds to me, tbh.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the next question is how you handle obstacles on the way to turn your ideas into reality.
    Do you work around these obstacles or push them away?

The word "arrangements" in this context sounds to me, tbh.
    Well if they fail I'll try and look for an alternative way to do it but with less vigour, then i get moody, I shut down, feel pathetic. Go to sleep. Wait for a new day to start over.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast