Thread: Type this friend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this friend

A likeable girl. She's interested in language. She says, "I love media--print, dvds, art, music." This is her main interest. She works incredibly hard for her own success in journalism. Very shy about her writing, but in person she is bouyant and likes to joke around. Most of the time her jokes are very mocking and rude, especially concerning other people's appearances. This is my main understanding of her-- Her ideal self is a mature deep thinking person but in actuality she is somewhat superficial and selfish.

here are her photographs--most of these are very characteristic poses. Also, she doesn't care much about her appearance, she says, "Why do i have to dress up for someone else." but at the same time she spends a lot of money on her clothing. She also doesn't keep up with it very well, as evidenced by these photographs. She is on the right in the first two photographs.

I really don't have any good guesses, and I hope my post doesn't seem hateful. I do think she is a good person, but she is hypocritical in her beliefs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp. Something must be wrong with me.

but in person she is bouyant and likes to joke around
    Lots of .

Very shy about her writing
    Reminds me of what the ISFps have said in the Alpha forum. Sensitive ?

Most of the time her jokes are very mocking and rude, especially concerning other people's appearances.
    Strong . I doubt she has as her Role function.

Her ideal self is a mature deep thinking person but in actuality she is somewhat superficial and selfish.
    Sounds like she strives for and .

Also, she doesn't care much about her appearance, she says, "Why do i have to dress up for someone else."
    Something I say all the time...

She also doesn't keep up with it very well, as evidenced by these photographs.
    She doesn't...? Looks like I need some serious training in aesthetics
    I do think she is a good person, but she is hypocritical in her beliefs.
    Not sure which function hypocrisy is associated with.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp. Very cute.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    She also doesn't keep up with it very well, as evidenced by these photographs.
    ditto on that. she looks like she takes a lot of care of her appearance, although i guess she's one of those types who "does their own thing" on style.

my $0.02.

the ISTp sitting next to me just said, "she looks just like that girl [insert name of girl who implied doesn't like at all]."

she does look just like this girl whose type i couldn't really figure out, who i really can't stand. ): i'll have to send you her myspace or something and you can compare and contrast.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well her sweater (or whatever the name of that piece of clothing is) isn't well-ironed in the first pic; also the watch is extremely badly matched with the rest of the style of her apperance: a more classical one would have been optimal.

In any case, she reminds me of my business teacher I had the last year of high school. She didn't understand anything about business, though, and I was her teacher's pet (to my dismail, except for the guaranteed A even by doing nothing).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Well her sweater (or whatever the name of that piece of clothing is) isn't well-ironed in the first pic; also the watch is extremely badly matched with the rest of the style of her apperance: a more classical one would have been optimal.
    that was the only reason I said she didn't take care of her appearance ahah.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    What the hell? You guys actually pay attention to watches? Interesting...

I guess the jumper does look like it's been lying amidst books for days or even weeks, but it looks kind of cool in the second picture. And it looks comfortable, at the very least.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the jumper does look like it's been lying amidst books for days or even weeks, but it looks kind of cool in the second picture. And it looks comfortable, at the very least.

I noticed the watch and the wrinkly sweater and I noticed the earings, the white neckless, the brown boots, the purse(or whatever it is she's holding) and the red car on the street (thru the window) . But nothing seems inadequate, everything looks kinda comfy and beautiful.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Winterpark"]

I do notice them but I don't really give a shit. I myself wear many times clothes that aren't ironed, or badly matching shoes just because I like them.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp. raisonpure's analysis was good.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the watch was the 2nd thing I noticed after her hair...lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I didn't actually notice much in those pics. I mainly noticed her extremely cute expressions especially in the second pic, her hair and her big ear rings.
    Then I noticed her shirt which I have to say...is absolutely boring I didn't pay attention to if it is ironed or not though. Just that the colour is boring and it is quite boring in well just about every way. New shirt I say and she is ok!
    Oh, I agree she could be ISFp but I don't know much ISFp girls (one perhaps) so can't say for sure.