1 5.26%

Thread: DA QUESTIONAIRE IN VIDEO

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    "my gains are my biggest accomplishment" lmao.
    Oh, I thought he said ‘games’ not ‘gains’. Can you clear this up for us @Number 9 large. My hearing might be going :-)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Oh, I thought he said ‘games’ not ‘gains’. Can you clear this up for us @Number 9 large. My hearing might be going :-)
    He said gains. He works out. I work with another Ti-Se type, with heightened Se and he is always making half-jokes about his "gains" too.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    I said gains haha, it was sort of a joke. although not cuz the only thing ive really accomplished ''carreer-wise'' is that and finishing high school
    everything else was just becoming more mature socially and mentally and shit, but yeah thats just normal
    @Bertrand I quit college cuz i felt like it was going nowhere, a dead end. idk why
    i studied psychology for 1,5 years and it felt useless as hell, the only real interest i have in psychology is typology, thats why im here. I joined the forum around the time i dropped out of college.
    i also studied law for 3 months then quit (around 2013), and ive also studied philosophy for 0,5 years, alongside psychology (that was tough as fuck lol, also a reason why i quit, just the tough workload, and i felt like these sciences couldnt really bring me any ''profit'' so to speak, carreerwise. i felt like i was gonna be jobless after i graduated, so i quit. (psychology is immensely popular, and philosophy doesnt get u a job anyway, and i felt like i wasnt better than my peers, cuz my grades were always minimum-acceptable, not high (also cuz it was boring))

this year i was gonna try law again cuz money, but idk its just too boring. Im considering becoming a police officer. you know, the one who arrives at the scene when u call 911. thats seems like an interesting action-packed kind of job. not a 9-5 boring office job (even though i know that would pay 10 times more).
    so yea, im still considering whether college as a whole is even something for me, cuz the adrenaline rush of being a cop seems very interesting

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    thats seems like an interesting action-packed kind of job. not a 9-5 boring office job (even though i know that would pay 10 times more).
    the only Fe you had among top4 was SEI. mb ILE fits you better, if you don't like routine even when it's paid much more. LSI and most people of J types would prefer stable, good organised and well-paid job