Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's what my lines are kind of like. These next 4 photos are all from earlier today. Trying to look less like a hobo student kid recently, so I had to update my wardrobe. I have no concept of fashion rules so I might be doing it wrong whatever, my narcissism feels over 9000 with this post anyway.

I'm at about 5ft7,5" and 155lb/70kg right now so I suspect I'm pretty mesomorphic actually.

^ I don't normally dress this grimdark lol, I was just trying the coat on. I feel fat as fuck rn though so I didn't cinch.

^ I bought these for $20 USD each the patterns are quite lacy and "romantic" (around classic-neutral-dramatic I think?), the white a little bit gamine too maybe.

^ With my coloration. Matches enough? Actually idk, but I think the lace and details work with my features.

^ Normal everyday errands look, or what I went out wearing. Kinda looks like I live off gumdrops in this one, my jaw is hidden.

This one is from when I was 17 and worked out and had no T&A and was probably ~130lb:

^ I think the purple was a tiny bit off and the dress was kinda ill-fitting but the style was otherwise good. Quite dramatic-romantic if I'm doing it right. I actually looked and felt pretty SLE there lol . My base features are kind of round/soft, delicate and chiseled at the same time. Romantic spectrum probably works IDK.
    Last edited by niffer; 04-19-2018 at 09:48 AM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.