TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

Well when I like something I'm all in, no half measures

Yes Jen is a Spring for sure, Bright Spring to be exact. I watched a bunch of her videos earlier this year. I think her system is great for women who aren't so demanding (like me lol). There's less rigidity, some of the absolute accuracy is sacrificed in name of more inclusion and options.

Many women mourn the loss of their favorite colors (black would be #1) after getting their analysis done. The professionals behind simpler systems usually allow for "cheating", they teach their clients how to do that while minimizing negative effects. I respect that not every woman puts "objectively" looking good before satisfying their personal tastes. For me there's no choice, 'cuz you know, overload

Later I'm going to make a post on my personal Kibbe + Seasonal Palette. I'm thinking about doing posts on celebrities of every season later on (including K-idols), what do you think? We could share our style inspirations.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    @Chae

Well when I like something I'm all in, no half measures

Yes Jen is a Spring for sure, Bright Spring to be exact. I watched a bunch of her videos earlier this year. I think her system is great for women who aren't so demanding (like me lol). There's less rigidity, some of the absolute accuracy is sacrificed in name of more inclusion and options.

Many women mourn the loss of their favorite colors (black would be #1) after getting their analysis done. The professionals behind simpler systems usually allow for "cheating", they teach their clients how to do that while minimizing negative effects. I respect that not every woman puts "objectively" looking good before satisfying their personal tastes. For me there's no choice, 'cuz you know, overload

Later I'm going to make a post on my personal Kibbe + Seasonal Palette. I'm thinking about doing posts on celebrities of every season later on (including K-idols), what do you think? We could share our style inspirations.
    That's great tho - and if you're demanding, the system advances. We can't put up with the old seasons idea isolated from what you said, new input from Sci-Art.

It's tricky yes, also typing oneself into the season with your favorite colors in it just because! I say, let's get smart and combine cleverly to snatch that look knowing that your colors are not authoritative, but you are the authority, still. Tried this today, if I wanna wear black I will, but put an aubergine shawl on top. I keep in mind that I don't entirely exist to look good or am under the obligation of lookin pretty & perfect, and select colors to keep my wardrobe endlessly combine-able instead. What I find useful about it is that shopping for clothes is now less of a challenge, definitely. Options lowered. Color analysis is super handy and should be far more popular and practiced by everyone.

Ayyy Looking forward to the #facts - the burning question I got is BTS Jimin's season If you're down, Jungkook, too. I think he looks dashing in bright red, what's going on.