Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The initial stage of dualization for SLI-IEE (INTp-ENFp) by Stratiyevskaya

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    About a year ago, my IEE bookkeeper divorced her ILE husband and asked me (who had been divorced for a few years) how she could meet men?

I told her she should go on an online dating service and look for guys who resemble my SLI father ("Oooh, that is a very handsome man") or my SLI son ("I really admire how hard he works.") She came back a month or so later with some Match pictures and asked me which one I thought might be a Dual? I picked out two or three guys and she went away.

A month after that, she said she was dating a guy and showed me his picture. I looked at him and said "That guy is definitely a Dual of yours, but he doesn't look as smart as you."

This afternoon, she invited me out to dinner to tell me that she dated the guy and while she didn't think he was handsome, she found him VERY attractive. Also, he was TERRIFIC in bed. She stopped to preen. "It was nice to learn that everything still works, especially after the experience of my husband."

"That's great," I said.

"Yes. But we broke up three weeks ago. You were right. He wasn't smart enough to be a good match. A good match consists of loving someone, liking them, mutual respect, and shared values. He and I had the first three, but he just wasn't as intellectually curious as I am. I want to travel, and he was happy just sitting around the house."

"I get that," I said. "Not all Duals are alike in every sense. It's a good thing that your Duals are so common, because you have a lot to chose from." As I said, this, the third ESI server walked past our table. The fourth server was an SEI and the fifth an EII.

"Yes. That's right." She smiled, then looked worried. "If I can recognize them."
    Is it your experience that women care more than men about having a partner with comparable or superior intelligence?

FWIW I don't think I particularly care about intelligence in a girl unless she's so stupid/disabled she's struggling in everyday life.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What is useful to know about duality relations development.

Despite duals inspire irrational sympathy, initial stage of a dualization of any types has a problem of different strong functions by which people prefer to base their decisions. In weak functions people are not good and duals are not an exception. Despite functions are valued, this does not mean people take them into account good. A dual notices this easily and wants to improve, as in other types of opposite functional club (including with bad IR).
    The difference between good and bad IR here is that your dual accepts your opinions about his weak regions better as it's mainly about valued regions. Informal relations may become good not from the beginning, but they have good abbility to be improved (much easier than for bad IR). Also, as you have a sympathy then easier forgive mistakes and have higher interest to opinions of other one.

Easiest relations in the beginning should be between people of same types - identity IR, though they exhaust quickly as people have not much to give each other.

> "This is one thing that cannot be said about the irrational dyad of 4th quadra. Once dualized, they actually form a very prosperous and harmonious couple. But the process of dualization in this pair is perhaps the most difficult and lengthy one, in part because both partners in this pair are two different kinds of "Don Juan": one - in the intuitive ethical interpretation, and other other - in the sensory logical one."

Do not trust to baseless and nonsense opinions about types.
    There should not be significant difference for different kinds of duality types about how good people feel there or how easy this is achieved.
    Stratievskaya is not good source.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Is it your experience that women care more than men about having a partner with comparable or superior intelligence?

FWIW I don't think I particularly care about intelligence in a girl unless she's so stupid/disabled she's struggling in everyday life.
    struggling in every day life? As in they have mental health problems? Sometimes I view my experience with mental health problems as stupidity…there is some cross over but there was also a lot of bad luck involved. Curious what you mean.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-04-2021 at 08:57 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    the article sounds like a battle between a covert narcissist and an overt narcissist
    I've repeatedly considered the same thing. But these personality disorders have many criterion, beyond whats described in this push pull dance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random IEE - SLI dual picture I found:

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You pretty much have to wait till both people realize that they actually don't want to be alone, life doesn't go on forever, options will eventually dry up. They're afraid to be rushed and to commit. When they're ready they'll eventually do it. I think the biggest problem is just falling into worse relationships with other types due to needing companionship and settling. Also fwiw I've seen these types marry early to each other and get divorced after a long relationship lol. All dual dyads have representatives that do this though. Ppl suck at realizing what limitations exist, at least I do.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"So this dyad doesn't dualize "at first sight"?"

idk if EII LSE necessarily does either

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    "So this dyad doesn't dualize "at first sight"?"

idk if EII LSE necessarily does either
    6 months before the click in my experience.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience they form a stable relationship really early on and stay together. Xxxj + fi valuing. I've seen SLI/IEE get married and stay together until they're old, then divorce lol. It's unfortunately part of their program, to split up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12