Thread: Delta and Passive-Aggressive Behaviour?

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I love how there's all this collective wisdom in this thread and here comes IEI, disregarding it entirely, to bitch about their window; to me that's passive aggressive

its like heaven forbid you have a conversation with the SLI about it or remember to shut the window, no the answer is clearly deltas are passive aggressive. talk about jumping to the highest level of analysis

anyway the point is passive aggressive is illusory and wacey can't help creating those impressions in the same way SLI did not fail to create a similar impression on Wacey, precipitating this entire thing
    FFS

By collective wisdom you mean your own. You continuously and passive aggressively mention, without the @, people in threads (even those they are not participating in) in order to further your agenda of the moment, whatever it may be. This usually involves some kind of retyping of them, whatever type you are hating on at the moment and not self typing yourself. Then you often make some off the wall socionics intertype relationship comment to justify it instead of taking responsibility for your own victim mentality. I do not mean socionics "victim". It is also a pattern you display when you have knee jerk reactions to people but then realize you are coming off like a jerk so you often cover with a made up socionics explanation. What you do is a form of gaslighting, not only the individuals but the forum. For someone who is supposed to be all about the individual you sure do like throwing people with very different traits and personalities into whatever category you happen to be hating on. I am just surprised more people don't call you on it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    By collective wisdom you mean your own. You continuously and passive aggressively mention, without the @, people in threads (even those they are not participating in) in order to further your agenda of the moment, whatever it may be. This usually involves some kind of retyping of them, whatever type you are hating on at the moment and not self typing yourself. Then you often make some off the wall socionics intertype relationship comment to justify it instead of taking responsibility for your own victim mentality. I do not mean socionics "victim". It is also a pattern you display when you have knee jerk reactions to people but then realize you are coming off like a jerk so you often cover with a made up socionics explanation. What you do is a form of gaslighting, not only the individuals but the forum. For someone who is supposed to be all about the individual you sure do like throwing people with very different traits and personalities into whatever category you happen to be hating on. I am just surprised more people don't call you on it.
    Let's retype Aylen to ESI, based on this, with a passive aggressively mentioning her without @.

(me thinks somewhere near Aylen regularly walk angry ESIs where she've taken all those "bad" words and mood of undoubted moralizing. me thinks she needs more introject ESIs when they are in the "kind mode")

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Fi and especially Si are the elements that cause us to internalize conflict rather than manifesting it as open conflict and negative emotion (anger)
    You need more communication with Fi types where you'll notice "open conflicts" from Fi regions, not like with LII weak nonvalued functions. They'll express it may be not like EIE, but you'll feel it, - believe me.

> it comes to Deltas and other quadras

Passive aggressive behavior is more for introverts of Fi quadras. Not just quadras. You'll get not passive style from choleric base Te types easily. And the P-E will pinch you by some way too. Our quiet introverts may keep patience until just will say you like "go away from my home", "don't ring to me", "don't write to me", etc. "passive" stuff.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-01-2017 at 08:20 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Passive aggressive behavior is more for introverts of Fi quadras. Not just quadras. You'll get not passive style from choleric base Te types easily. And the P-E will pinch you by some way too. Our quiet introverts may keep patience until just will say you like "go away from my home", "don't ring to me", "don't write to me", etc. "passive" stuff.
    Yes that's true, types with bold and valued Fi will use Fi proportionally more.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Yes that's true, types with bold and valued Fi will use Fi proportionally more.
    Passive-agressive behavior should be linked with introversion too, not just Fi. What I tried to explain.
    For example, for LII passive-agressive behavior is common too. While Fi is their weak nonvalued.
    "Active" aggression is the expression to outside, so E/I should be taken into account also.