Thread: Mrrrls Typing Questionnaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mrrrls Typing Questionnaire

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty and love are interconnected concepts for me. I find beautiful what I love, but I do not love what I find beautiful. I cannot exactly point out the "thing" that makes me love something or someone.

What are your most important values?
    The idea of living this life without a purpose certainly would oppose my values. Sometimes I come across groups that bully individuals, these deeply disturbe me. I also believe that the balance of giving and taking in relationships are essential. Other than these I do not see myself as a person of unwavering principles.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I questioned the mainstream religion of my country in my teenage years. Decided that these religions are all about power and politics and they are not innocent at all. I do not see myself as a follower of any mainstream religion.
    I think that religions, spiritual information, tarot or astrology and others; they are all about storytelling. I believe that great stories that everybody can relate has the power to transform people. They all also contain repeating themes, symbols etc. So my approach is to be open minded about these.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I think that war and military is a reality because we believe that these are necessary. I think that these are just paradigms that we accepted and used long ago, we will use these until we find another effective ways of power struggle.
    Power to me is something intangible but everyone can see it somehow. If you are rich and living a very modest lifestyle, it will still be visible. If you are a muscular person, it will still be visible through your clothes etc.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I like psychology and personality theories such as socionics. I used to be a MBTI person but now I am very fond of socionics. I like tech and entrepreneurship topics, also like to talk about how my job is going. I like to talk about people; how I perceive people, sharing my insights and guesses about them and comparing my point of view with my friends etc. I do think about the reasons of the trends I observe. For example, last week I thought about the reasons of the rise of polyamory in my city.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Compared to the past, I spend more time and other resources on my body. I find these topics very boring to talk about but working on my body had a good effect on my wellbeing in general.

What do you think of daily chores?
    I can endure to daily chores but I cannot do something for a long time regularly. It has to change or evolve in time. Pretty "meh" kind of activity for sure.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like literature in general. I like films but I cannot concentrate for two hours anymore.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    A song about my past relationship made my cry yesterday. Why? Because this stuff can be painful sometimes and may be not painful at all sometimes. Talking with a person that I love made my smile today. I treasure things and people that make my happy, I think that those can be rare in life sometimes therefore valuable.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Most of the time I feel a sense of not belonging to the environment or the people.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I think that I do not really like to be alone. I need to be alone but I do not want to alone at the same time. I can be shy and lazy for reaching out the people, I see this as a weakness. I can be a crybaby at times.
    I can be productive and active at times but most of the time I can't.
    I like myself in general, I do not really dislike anything.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People say that I am good at expressing myself. They also think that I am a pretty conscious person about life in general.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would love to be less shy, reach out more people and have more friends maybe. I also would love to be supported and motivated in general. If I lose my motivation, excitement and love towards my activities I would find it very hard to continue my activities.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Fortunately, no. I think that most of the situations that I would end up can go much different directions and more directions.
    I tend to think that I can find a more exciting position in life if I want to.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I do not like rude and edgy people. I do not bossy and forceful people that would dictate me stuff.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think that romance and sex are important emotional needs. I do not like being single. I like more chill and non judgemental people in relationships. I want my partner to be on my side. She can criticize me to my face but she should be on my side. If my partner sides with people that oppose me, I would take this as a betrayal.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    If my friend is not being aggressive, I just listen to his/her ideas and I would not be offended unless it is a really extreme/f.cked up stuff.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I think that society interacts with individuals indirectly all of the time. I do not think that people in society are much different. I see myself as a person that generates value for the society. I think society gives power, fame and wealth to the people according to their contributions to the society.
    Because of the very high inflation rate in my country, we are much poor compared to the last year. Prices are almost doubled compared to the last year. People cannot pay their rent, they cannot eat properly, a lot of families cannot even feed their children properly etc.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose people that are respectful, mentally stable, thoughtful and interesting. I try to be a supportive, giving and fun to them. I had pretty shitty friends back in the day. They were unstable, tactless and unhealthy individuals.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I am shy around strangers. I do not tend to talk much around them, I mostly listen.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnPocoLoco View Post
    ILI
    Thanks!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video 10 min, any tale about yourself, good seen face, no glasses
    link in 1st theme's message

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    video 10 min, any tale about yourself, good seen face, no glasses
    link in 1st theme's message
    Sorry I do not feel comfortable about posting a video

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrrrls View Post
    Sorry I do not feel comfortable about posting a video
    Tests may give higher chance for correct type than typing without a video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Tests may give higher chance for correct type than typing without a video.
    Thank you, with these tests I think that I am IEI.