Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hotelambush Questionnaire (Karatos)

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    That was before I talked with her further in live chat.
    My honest opinion is that your ILE thing is just a facade. But you're free to type however you want. Just don't ask for my opinion again.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke if subtypes play that big of a role, then could they mimic intertype relations of basic types?

I'm looking for a way to explain my dynamics with Xaiviay. If the above ^ isn't correct, and I am LSI, then I would speculate that she's a beta NF. We could also both have a subtype one way or another.

The subtype theory breaks conventional interpretations of Model A, but it seems plausible and it could explain why mistypes occur and why people seem to change on the surface, at least.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    My honest opinion is that your ILE thing is just a facade. But you're free to type however you want. Just don't ask for my opinion again.
    I'm not lying.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not lying.
    I didn't say that you were, neither did I imply it. I didn't quote that post for any specific reason

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say that you were, neither did I imply it. I didn't quote that post for any specific reason
    fa·cade
    /fəˈsäd/
    noun

- an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fa·cade
    /fəˈsäd/
    noun

- an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality.

Oh dear. The dictionary definition. Looks like I lose

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear. The dictionary definition. Looks like I lose
    I'm not in this discussion to win or lose. I don't see it as a competition.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not in this discussion to win or lose. I don't see it as a competition.
    Cool beans

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool beans
    Very cool, indeed.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    The Ti subtype ILE is described like this, though: And there's more in the link, but overall the gist is that ILE-Ti types tend to be more argumentative and defensive about their ideas. Considering this, do you still think he's likely not ILE? I thought that ILE-Ti types needed a lot more emotional pressuring than regular or Ne-ILEs, too. But you said that normally both ILEs and LIIs make it easy to set the mood with them, so my point may be moot.
    I don't really know. I have a lot of experience with ILEs, and that incident that he said was an isolated incident, it doesn't matter how rare it was it just doesn't come from an ILE. Maybe you should ask him about it.

In my limited experience, I've kinda felt like Ti-creative types of the Ti-subtype were like emotional black holes...as in they just absorb whatever emotion I'm putting out there and it hardly effects them. It takes a lot of Fe to shake them up. They just aren't wired to show emotions easily. They seem more comfortable with Fe than the ILI and SLI friends I've had, though, like they understand it and process it easily. Whereas the ILIs and SLIs have sometimes taken days to fully process whatever emotional signals I've given them, which was confusing to me at the time.
    That hasn't been my experience with alpha NTs tho... Subtype matters maybe but I'm not misunderstood by ILEs or LIIs for that matter.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Very cool, indeed.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I being trolled now?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator, I should let others typing you as beta in revenge for all the ass typings you have done in last weeks.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    @A Moderator, I should let others typing you as beta in revenge for all the ass typings you have done in last weeks.
    *laughs*

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Am I being trolled now?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

silke reminds me why lots of IEI's make me want to reboot my brain. They see what they want to see. Their result cognition that is predisposed towards positive outcomes.Some ESI's also suffer from this syndrome.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want marshmallows.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    silke reminds me why lots of IEI's make me want to reboot my brain. They see what they want to see. Their result cognition that is predisposed towards positive outcomes.Some ESI's also suffer from this syndrome.
    I tend to view IEI the same way honestly. Which is why the LSI subtype theory doesn't make sense (SEI clicks better). What would make more sense is that I'm ILE with a subtype that includes LSI.
    @Cosmic Teapot thanks for the constructive post, as usual. It's Pewdiepie.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Result cognition is naturalistic. There isn't some grand prefated plan designed just for you to see what you want to see. You're mistaking VS for DA. That's now Charles Darwin was able to discover the theory of evolution - by studying the world and the evidence that was right in front of him. The church has tried to "reboot it's brain". It's still stuck at that stage.

On a side note, can you explain how you understand so little of IEIs, or VS cog for what matter, while trying to pretend that you know something?

Same question for @A Moderator. Just sort of curious as to why you see IEIs as being hapless subjects of complete subjectivity.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

<today's portion of nihilism>

Wishful .

Result cognition wants to see that there is a some sort of chest filled with poop with golden crust at the of the rainbow.
    Nature works by not seeing meaningless of its actions. The start and the end. Therefore if you place a goal (for whatever reason) and work towards it you might get what you want because it is not mapped out. Will you get it IRL? It is only a change.

</today's portion of nihilism>
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Result cognition is naturalistic. There isn't some grand prefated plan designed just for you to see what you want to see. You're mistaking VS for DA. That's now Charles Darwin was able to discover the theory of evolution - by studying the world and the evidence that was right in front of him. The church has tried to "reboot it's brain". It's still stuck at that stage.

On a side note, can you explain how you understand so little of IEIs, or VS cog for what matter, while trying to pretend that you know something?

Same question for @A Moderator. Just sort of curious as to why you see IEIs as being hapless subjects of complete subjectivity.
    Ha. Well, I think your post has interesting implications and I think you made a good point, when I reflect on it. Would you mind carrying the convo over to PM, or do I have to look dumb in public?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Public pls

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, the idea of evolution is not probably originating from a result type. Like I'm going to grow another limb. It is a step away from a living evolution but I rest my .
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with your self-assesment, I think you are ILE-Ti. Your declarations are logically structured but they are demonstrated with objective facts (Ti creative-Te demonstrative). Benefactor/beneficary can resemble each other, I don't think that you are LSE, you don't ignore Ti, you value it. In my experience LSIs are more to the point, and way cooler than you. You seem more charming than cool. If I had to choose another type that would be SLE-Ti, but I don't get that amount of Se from you.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm looking for a way to explain my dynamics with Xaiviay. If the above ^ isn't correct, and I am LSI, then I would speculate that she's a beta NF. We could also both have a subtype one way or another.
    Well yeah, if you're not Ne-lead and Ti-creative, you've done a good enough job acting like it that it's felt like I'm dualizing with you. I highly doubt I'm Beta NF. I generally feel like I'd rather be punched in the face than have a relationship with an aggressor...so just being honest, I'm about as far from Se-seeking as you can get. I haven't gotten Se-ego or Se-demonstrative vibes from you, so far

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not the greatest when it comes to typing people, but I think I’m pretty good at noticing Ne and I see it a lot in A Moderator’s style on the forum, especially when he’s joking around with other forumites. I believe that’s a function that comes out a lot in playful interactions and is especially apparent with Alphas: lump enough nerdy Alpha NTs in a room and they’ll come up with the weirdest, stupidest, lamest, most awesome jokes ever.

I read a similar brand of playfulness in A Moderator and the willingness to engage others in that sort of interaction, which in my experience very much fits ILE. It’s kind of hard to picture an LSI, a Ne PoLR type, doing the same type of thing - I mean, they can still be playful (they’re Fe suggestive, after all) but in a way I perceive as quite different.

I could be wrong, of course.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke basically, IEI tends to focus on one particular nascent element of something until it becomes realized. This comes at the expense of paying attention to the facts. Often, due to positivist thinking and Ni, they tend to look forward with a sense of confidence, despite peripheral reality. I knew an IEI who practically ignored all unpleasant data. No matter how much I tried to communicate it to them, it was almost always met with resistance for reasons I can only assume are related to how they preferred to interpret their vision. I just think the world is an indifferent place with harsh elements, and IEIs preference for following their more starry-eyed hunches leads to dangerous situations.

I do think that maybe you're biased to see me in the same quadra because you like what I've been doing with the Gulenko threads that I copied from your posts from some years ago. Idk. My interpretation of it is coupled in with how I understand the positivist intuition of IEI.

Why I think this response makes me look foolish is because I'm answering a loaded question that implies that I think IEI has blindspots and victim-qualities. LSI probably naturally sees IEI as a victim who is unaware, since they have stronger, conscious Se. And to be honest, I do think IEI practically tends to victimize itself by following intuitions that ultimately lead to dangerous situations.

Incidentally, after reading your post, some things "clicked" in a way that you'd think would click in the mind of an IEI (Kaleidoscopic VS). Since this hardly ever happens for me, it may mean that I have a pretty easy time understanding you, but I'm not completely sure, so I asked if we could talk through PM. Essentially, I saw why you could think I was LSI.

To be fair, we all have subjective constraints, so my agreement with Troll wasn't meant as a slight. The way I view it is that IEI tends to come at things from such an angle that you have to restructure the logic of everything to accommodate. This can even include restructuring interpretations of facts or neglecting them completely. It can be done 2,3, 10 times, but after a while, their thinking process appears to lose credibility when it contradicts itself in so many ways over the course of several months.

The issue I have with the LSI theory is that, in contrast with one LSI I've gotten to know from this forum, and in contrast with the descriptions, I have a strong imagination - but more to the point, I'm pretty spacey and forgetful about concrete aspects of reality. I'm the kind of person who might stare at a wall because my imagination has become captivated by something. I had a roommate who was LSI who laughed at me for doing this. I forget wallet, car-keys, possessions, etc. This doesn't seem 4D or 3D . The only alternative explanation I could think of would be that if I'm LSI, then my spacey elements are due to ADD (which I have been diagnosed with), but it still seems like an explanation is needed for why the Ne is so strong.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you’re oddly grounded for one, but are ILE otherwise. Could understand why LSI might be a runner-up.

Way too much Ne, used all over the place and painlessly like its second nature for you to be an Ne polr type though. Compare me using Fi lol.

It could just be a complete coincidence too but, I remember once when I was talking in the shoutbox about how my boyfriend was a really good guy (character judgment), you said you had to go.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xaiviay out of curiosity, why did you choose your avatar?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think positive thinking could be great. I noticed that there was LIE who had very bad childhood (he was regularly and severely beaten by adults in a harsh cult for years) but managed to overcome all of it and then made lots of money in the business world.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Xaiviay out of curiosity, why did you choose your avatar?
    I'm SEI tumbling down the rabbit hole into Ne-land

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm SEI tumbling down the rabbit hole into Ne-land
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator

I watched the first 4:55 of your video, I do not see anything wrong with ILE. At first my impression was SLE, but you describe yourself the way a democratic type would, using individualstic traits, mainly when you say you are "open to alot of different experiences", as opposed to how a beta quadra type would, which would be by general traits (family father, dog person, position in society etc).

You do seem very extroverted, you smile alot and your gaze is constantly on your surroundings, but also shifting from one object(?) to another, you just have a very extroverted demeanor. Not to put you under a microscope or anything, but I feel it can be useful to mention.

You said you are interested in different systems, and breaking into systems and figuring out how they work, which is very , especially creative .

So I would say ILE is a good fit. I suppose I could see SLE, but IEE and SEE are out of the question and you probably even shouldn't consider those types as the last thing they would do is describe themselves as "interested in systems". LII and LSI are probably too introverted, given my impression of you as very extroverted.

What do you think? Do you see yourself as highly extroverted? What do you think about my analysis of your type in general etc?

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh but seriously, I love Alice in Wonderland - especially the book - and I love the cheshire cat!

We're all mad here, indeed

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh but seriously, I love Alice in Wonderland - especially the book - and I love the cheshire cat!

We're all mad here, indeed
    I'm just curious why you love a book that includes themes of time, chasing white rabbits, and tunnels, and chose these themes to represent yourself.
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 11-12-2018 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm just curious why you love a book that includes themes of time, chasing white rabbits, and tunnels.
    Umm....hm, well there's many reasons. Alice is trying to make her way through a world that defies laws of physics and normalcy, and trying to make sense of it all <--- that's relatable on an emotional level. Often I'd like to be in a world that was more crazy, colorful, unique, and unpredictable than real life commonly is (real life gets boring, at least on the surface), so that part of it is appealing. There's lots of little aesthetic themes in it that I like: the suit symbols, the rabbit, the cakes and bottles, the giant foliage, the mischievously grinning cat, etc.

Also it feels like the author was trying to communicate something that tugs at my subconscious...but I don't really know what. But it 'resonated' with me, in some way, when I read it.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Especially kids love it when I tell them about stories of reality defying stuff. Those little people who live in my closet and do not want to come out of it (<- Ha, I condensed so many hidden meanings right there). Probably tells more about my good handle of psychosis.

Note for all: I do not need drugs for this.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Especially kids love it when I tell them about stories of reality defying stuff. Those little people who live in my closet and do not want to come out of it (<- Ha, I condensed so many hidden meanings right there). Probably tells more about my good handle of psychosis.

Note for all: I do not need drugs for this.
    Teeheheheheee

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast