TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Harvey Weinstein

What's his type?

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aww what a gentle understanding humanistic soul. underDOG alright.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Unhealthy 8s usually think of themselves as being bullied while bullying others.
    Yeah, he's 8w9 imo. Maybe I'm totally off, but could he be LSE?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'd guess LSE sp/sx. Feels way too soft for a Beta ST.

By his own words he sounds like an extraverted sensing type, ESxx, that is always in the "do" mode and has trouble being self-aware and reflecting on his own actions:

"... It takes its toll on you, the work. And you wish you could be ... me in particular - love to be less temperamental. Each year I get less and less but I started so high. I remember the chipping away at that mountain. It would be better to take 2 seconds and just be conscientious, and just not be so much in the moment where you have to do that."

In enneagram, he makes an impression of being mediator-like. 8 is an anger based type and there's not a yota of anger from him. Much more likely an attachment based type like a 6w5.

Looks like the FBI is moving in on him: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tice-Dept.html
    There is something very fishy about the guy.

edit: more info about his personality

Last edited by silke; 07-15-2018 at 09:05 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e8 (w7 > w9 ?) sp/sx

i suspected at first that he could be SLE, but actually watching the interview he doesn't really seem SLE to me at all (or beta). my immediate impression is SEE. maybe something completely else.

i actually read about this weinstein-stuff like 2 years ago (with exactly the same accusations) in tumblr blogs, so i'm surprised that the allegations only come out now publically (when it wasn't exactly a secret).
    Last edited by lynn; 10-12-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    I'd guess LSE sp/sx.
    If only a part of dirt about him is true he can't be LSE. This type is more fair, and adulters are not their style.
    "To get what I see" - ESTP is far more possible.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Crispy I am curious to hear your typing on Harvey.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The distraction from the devestation caused by man-made/directed hurricane of the same name type. His behavior is a documented joke in Entourage and 30 Rock (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9f5b7e3ae741) so hes likely a "non-fiction" fictional character with a canned "fall from grace". And a Spawn of Satan
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE-Te 3w2 sp/so

Competency Triad > reactive triad

R & H points out that type 3 is in the 3, 7, 8 Assertive Triad and use "exploitative and opportunistic" to describe the type in its unhealthier levels.

The 8w7-3w2 differences start to emerge when their backs are up against the wall and how they react with pressure on them.Threes have a harder time withstanding pressure that involves negative public opinion. It weighs much heavier on them. When caught out there in scandals like that, 3w2s will typically play a submissive hand like Weinstein did in his letter to the New York Times, like Bill Clinton also did. They're trying to control their image from further wreckage. Risk mitigation is clear competency triad (135).

Eights will instinctively trivialize the situation into a war of words and relish the pissing contest. See my post here on how this would interact with Se/Ti. they have sturdier time-proof filters for belittling accusers and just an overall lustier response. it doesn't matter the number of accusers for an 8 (especially a 7 winger). Like Trump did when women came out and accused him. Trump pretty much called them all a bunch of ugly fat liars...it could have been a 100 accusers coming out of the woodwork, trump would just keep saying that they're trying to cash in...trash talk is fun....he would not retreat off the offensive position in Weinstein's position...he would even parlay the situation into a pissing contest with the media, a war against the Academy of Motion Pictures, repeating his position louder and longer....never to stop talking shit and declaring innocence. Weinstein didn't even start...his response was more, how shall I say, human. He did not go on the offensive even in the slightest....he is operating at a different frequency and is not somebody "red in tooth and claw."
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-17-2018 at 02:26 AM.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here http://mbtibase.com/viewchar/Harvey-...7092?src=lvote he is voted ad ENTJ.
    I would guess this is correct. He is extroverted and gamma, and definetely not SEE but rather LIE.

He has this out of place thing in he's eyes so I think he's intuitive.

Any type can be rapist and some types are more likely to become one. LIE is one of them, especially when psychopathic.

I am working in media industry and there's really plenty of psychopaths. Everywhere you look there are charming yet shallow types. Unbound hunger for power and money. Get rich quickly and so on. Motivated by prestige. Their work quality is usually very low. Manipulative and conning.

Harvey is one of them, and he's work ethic was really low, as for typical psychopath.
    Last edited by falsehope; 02-17-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not like to share typing results with the public in three categories. 1. Politicians in office, 2. Criminal cases and 3. Psychological disorders.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Weinstein fits the socionics new wave VI for LIE-Te very well.

I stand by the new wave VI layout 100 percent as the number one diagnostic typing tool out there. It's unbelievable. I'm still extremely excited about it and so aren't a lot of other people who don't have pinterest; don't be fooled by the 15 followers number (btw the number would skyrocket if I selectively followed popular users on pinterest). Socionics absolutely doesn’t work unless the types are broken down my way. It does what so many skeptics said could never be done! Go here to learn the best counter-responses for dealing with typical objections by VI skeptics.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-17-2018 at 04:26 PM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was an LIE or an LSE. He sounded like a Te-base type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFP
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html