Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The most pompous SEI (chef, business owner and bunch of other things) I have ever seen. Something says dominant subtype label should be applied.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    The most pompous SEI (chef, business owner and bunch of other things) I have ever seen. Something says dominant subtype label should be applied.
    An ILE accusing an SEI of being pompous?!
    As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    An ILE accusing an SEI of being pompous?!
    Measurement and calibration done against external data and therefore statement does not inform my own position on that scale.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
    That was kinda shocking to me, almost traumatizing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
    Si/Fe vs Si/Fi

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lol. SEIs can be very blunt about that kind of thing. They’ll just start casually talking about, say, the feeling of a dick in their mouths while shopping in a grocery store. I think ILEs like them so much because SEIs often will say unexpected things without trying, and barely even noticing.

It’s not just sex; they just don’t have much of a filter once they begin talking, and don’t see much of a need for one. I feel sometimes like they experience life as a series of snapshots from an absurdist or impressionistic film, where a lot of different feelings, thoughts, and impressions just swirl together, not really examined analytically so much as contemplated in the sense that monks contemplate religious texts, and occasionally you’ll get the most interesting and unintentionally entertaining thoughts come out.
    As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lol. SEIs can be very blunt about that kind of thing. They’ll just start casually talking about, say, the feeling of a dick in their mouths while shopping in a grocery store. I think ILEs like them so much because SEIs often will say unexpected things without trying, and barely even noticing.

Well, she was not so specific on sexual issues (I think talking about sexual details is more SxE-Se female stuff ime), I wouldn't say she was blunt but rather speaking openly about her deep feelings and emotions to his future husband in front of us, instead of saying it privately. Also not ashamed about sharing some details about private life such as going around wearing pajama or revealing secrets that not even her family know, or sharing sexual jokes with her future hub in front of us (that was the first time we met each other). I also saw her panties. At some point she was wearing a short skirt. She also wore pajamas for us. I think she's nice, but I found her kinda exhibitionistic.

It’s not just sex; they just don’t have much of a filter once they begin talking, and don’t see much of a need for one. I feel sometimes like they experience life as a series of snapshots from an absurdist or impressionistic film, where a lot of different feelings, thoughts, and impressions just swirl together, not really examined analytically so much as contemplated in the sense that monks contemplate religious texts, and occasionally you’ll get the most interesting and unintentionally entertaining thoughts come out.
    That could be her case. I know SEI-Si who is much more private about her life (and I've seen her plenty of times). Also less friendly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was driving to work this morning and was stuck in a traffic jam. As I sat there, waiting for god knows what to clear up, I looked in my rearview mirror and behind me was a radical-looking guy with a 3-day beard drinking an energy drink, and in the passenger seat sat a very self-contained woman about his age. She looked like she was normally collapsed into herself, kind of sad and doing some really deep inner reflections, while the guy smiled and bounced in his seat.
    At one point, the guy leaned over to kiss the woman, and she reacted instantly with shock, and then immediately brightened, leaned in and kissed him, and her face absolutely beamed with happiness, then she sat back down and collapsed back into her thoughts as if nothing had happened.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno the last time i met an Ni ego. Where is Ni to beautify my lyfe.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    i dunno the last time i met an Ni ego. Where is Ni to beautify my lyfe.
    All dead. Or about to be.
    "Time is my horse that stays always my own,
    A helmet’s mask-visor – the grate on a hole,
    The walls are my armor that’s made of the stone,
    My permanent shield is the door’s iron fold.

Time! I desire to speed your hooves’ rattle!
    My stony armor is heavy to rise on!
    Death, when we’ve come, will help me by the saddle;
    I will dismount and rise up my visor."
    Mikhail Lermontov

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I'm not good at typing myself (or other people, at the moment), I decided to see how I react to other types to define if I use Fi or Fe or what quadra I belong to because I'm undecided. So, I met this LSI surgeon. What I found also fascinating is that he was a textbook LSI if go by the sketches and pictures in Russian sites and physical description. Both he and another female doctor who works at the same hospital saved my life, I can safely say.

So I'm talking to this doctor, when he looks at his phone, sees a message from the other doctor and starts make denigrating comments about her. All this in front of an almost stranger, me. I just averted my eyes, "does he really expect me to humor him and verbally agree, when this woman saved my life and is nothing but respectful towards him he's not around?".

I was left wondering how the deftest Fe user would navigate such a situation. I've seen them interact and they have a respectful professional relationship. Then I remembered reading somewhere that LSIs can seem two-faced to some people. Yes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE
    My biology teacher's an SLE. She's super intense (also sx/so 8w7). She explains things wonderfully. Isn't one of those teachers to just ramble on and on to answer something- she gets to the point and then moves on. My ILE friend annoys her by constantly asking questions that are totally off-point. Most entertaining thing ever is to watch her roast the students who don't do their work. She is physically small and always wears heels. Has a developed sense of style, although it isn't my type at all; it lacks a lot of subtlety. Every single class we have with her she spends at least a good five minutes showing us how to wash our hands properly, telling us not to touch our face, not to touch any doorknobs. In many ways she's just like my mother (ESI. they both have cp6 and 8 fixes) Arguably the best teacher I've ever had.
    I can see how other people may view her as overbearing, harsh, or a jerk, but I personally don't mind her at all.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very very "contraflow" (if that is indeed a thing) LSI-Se.
    weakside sp/sx 8 fix 5 fix

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567