Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
    That was kinda shocking to me, almost traumatizing.
    Good to find this again, I was looking ir yo share another experience with SEI Fe coworker but was unable to remember where I shared this.
    Anyway, this coworker wanted to go for a drink. I accepted only because My husband insisted me to go and went with me, also because another guy (possible SLI) suggested to change location since I was not going to assist because the pub that the SEI suggested was far from My house.

During the around 2 hrs of being at the meeting, the SEI was sharing the graphically detailed experience of her labour, 8 y/o brackets and nose surgery. I felt dizzy and decided to leave after seeing that she was not going to change the topic of the conversation. It was too much explicit information from a barely known person. The SLI dude looked as traumatizad as me. When going home, I said to my hub that she was too much for me, he told me she reminded him of his sister (that I type SEI Si), and I agreed. I decided to not going out with her anymore. Also she seemed not very pleased with me after discovering my a-social habits (arrive late and leave early or not assisting at all).

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again stressful situations seems to reveal type.

So my step sister seems to be EII-Fi. She's in med school and is practically the nurse expert in the house when taking care of my dad. Her and her mom argue back and forth sometimes and today her mom pretty much confirmed herself as SEI.

They had an argument about my dad's meds. The meds he takes now lower his blood pressure but also put him to sleep. He needs to be awake for physical therapy. So the SEI says "We need to take him off some of his meds to keep him awake." the EII says "Ok, but how are you gonna keep his blood pressure down?" The SEI gets kinda mad and tells the EII, "Have some IMAGINATION! There has to be a solution where we can both have him awake and with low blood pressure! Be CREATIVE!". Then she just goes full Te PoLR on the EII "I hope your studies don't pigeon hole you, I hope you don't leave med school just repeating everything the MDs tell you, all your doing is repeating what all the MDs say!" Man, lol, if that's not textbook Te PoLR I don't know what is. I have to respect her skepticism and willingness to be inventive in her approach to solving problems, but to think that we common folk can figure out more than an entire establishment of doctors is a little over our heads don't you think? Anyway her demand for Ne/Ti was evident. She also spoke to someone today that confirmed she likes someone to do a little mind reading for her. She was on a video chat today with a physical therapist and everytime she'd get stuck in a sentence the PT would say for her what she was trying to say and she would just light up "THANK YOU, YES! That's the exact word!", she loves that Ti accuracy with semantics with the ability to Ne put 2 and 2 together, I see just how much an ILE would be appreciated by her.

Seeing that my step sister might be EII was an eyeopener. Times are stressful and she recently had an argument with my younger sister who confronted her, who she is also older than. She ended the argument with "Well, you don't treat me with any damn respect so I don't care about what you have to say." Yea because my SEE sister is her supervisor. Seeing that she's most likely EII, I can somewhat see why and how my sister looks down at me now. Watching the EII do small things while taking care of my dad, alot of the things she does don't make much sense lol, or don't seem that effective and make me ask "Why did she do it like that, why doesn't she just do this instead since it's faster." Dumb things like not putting a medicine bottle closer to her for her to reach it, or putting a trash can that she's gonna need in a few seconds too far away so she has to throw trash across the room. This gave me a little glimspe into what my sister is probably seeing when she sees me, and in complete contrast when my sister is helping my dad out it always looks to me like she makes the most obvious and useful choice, and it almost feels like I'm in the way, and it always feels like I'm reserving energy while she's fully using hers.

One difference I noticed between my EII-Fi step sister and me with EII-Ne ,is her Si HA is alot more obvious, this might also be because she's in med school, but she loves giving out advice on how to be healthier and what not, while I rarely do that and am not as health conscious, I don't see much Ne but she's alot more kinder than me.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, little brother is SLE and I had to work with him with my dad today instead of my SEE sister. Noticeable differences right off the bat are, I don't silently feel judged for being incompetent when working with him. But his Si ignoring is much more clear to me than my sister's. He's great at being a boxing coach for kids, but being a nurse is definitely not his forte lol, it's not mine either. I'm very glad Si egos are the majority in the nursing field because dear lord my little brother just lets poop stains sit where they are while bulldozing through to do his job. Me just watching the difference between how he and my SEI step mom clean up after my dad is night and day, he couldn't care less if a little poop stain gets on the bed sheets, the baby wipe container, or the boxes he's using to find all the cleaning supplies, he sees the goal "we need to clean dad", and he executes that goal, surprisingly not as Te straight to the point as my sister. I can't even trust anything now because it might have feces residue on it lol. Even though he's SLE and Si ignoring and Fi PoLR, his Fe does come out with our dad, he's always concerned about whether dad is comfortable and he puts himself in his shoes like "Hey, before you wipe his face, tell him you're wiping his face, you'd jump if someone just touched your face without warning you, right? So let him know "Hey dad, I'm gonna wipe your face now."" He's scary looking but he's a good guy.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met an ILI high off acid at a bar yesterday. He thought he could read my mind and gave me some good unsolicited advice although he seemed pretty unhinged and kept butting into my conversation with my friend
    Last edited by Averroes; 08-01-2022 at 01:39 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    I met an ILI high off acid at a bar yesterday. He thought he could read my mind and gave me some good unsolicited advice although he seemed unhinged
    When you're ready to hear it, even words on a page can be helpful.

I mean, think about it. Spots of ink arranged on a piece of ground-up tree fibers have meaning. Vibrations in the air have meaning. It isn't the source that matters, but how we interpret the things we perceive.

Incidentally, the world of ILIs is interpreted through the veil of intuition, sometimes supported by abstract logic. Not where you'd normally go to see what's stripped-to-the-bones real, but for you, it doesn't have to be.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a guy I think is Fe lead, he works as a cashier someplace I shop sometimes.
    I'm not Fe outward and gleeful while he is, and for some reason he started lowering his head at me, almost like a beaten puppy.
    I feel sad for him.
    I wonder if I should try to talk to him.
    I wonder if trying to talk to him would be beneficial, and I'm worried it might "mean" more than I want it to.
    Should have checked his hand for a ring dammit.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my pharmacist that supervised me during my externship is SEE-N. One of the head pharmacy techs was probably SLE-C. A lot of LSI-N and H there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

had to send a package: a thin intuitive girl with big eyes behind the counter - IXE? thought ILE when i left, but i only talked with her for a few seconds. seemed like an extravert. they look confidently at you, are chatty and interested. i wonder if they really find the shy ones as cute as we find brash extraverts.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh! i could use this thread - i think i met an IEI at thanksgiving dinner the other day. i had a sneaking suspicion he was for no reason when my dad brought up he was some sort of doctor, and then he behaved very courteously and i could clearly identify Fe ego. though i couldn't really pinpoint Ni or Si. most of what was discussed throughout the night were things like the weather in different locations, and i had to strain myself to not go out on a million tangents to talk about anything else. he seemed pretty comfortable though, and i think he was intentionally trying to accommodate my awkwardness. which is something unique i've found in IEIs, and to an extent EIEs too. somehow the Ni-Fe warmth feels more spread out everywhere, where the Si-Fe warmth feels confined to the living room, haha... i don't really know how to describe it.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an IEE E6 supervisor who’s misstaffed/outside of her realm of expertise but wants to seem competent, forces me to go on wild goose chases without manager input, and doesn’t know whether she wants to be nice or a micromanaging hardass. She ropes me into one hour calls where I’m basically supposed to help her figure out how she’s supposed to review my work
    Last edited by Averroes; 02-03-2023 at 10:59 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE waiter at a diner I would visit from time to time during my trip. Walks fast, looks lime a Puerto Rican Kobe Bryant, calls me “campeon” every time I go

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have talked with a neighbour woman - mother of my pal, contacts with who were in teenager years.
    It was ~5 min of common talking of familiar neighbours alike we do this for every week. But the previous time I talked with her was in 1990s ? Extraverts easy do such surface contacts.
    I was not even assured that she lives there still. While she was better informed about me, to what predisposes higher interest to people of F types and talky approach of E.

Her type I've seen as ESFP. Same as her son, as I remember him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESTP ex(?)-artillery serjeant of MSTA-S. Have joined to a group of better known ones, a group to which I've joined ~5 min before. He was a little under alcohol, like mb all in this group.
    He have perceived me with a caution, as what Se should to show to new people more than others. Being open and direct to what his type predisposes have said: "you are different". Well, I was indeed, at least not being in "spiritual" state of locals. Some improvement of his relation I've got after the pointing what is the device which he was studed to deal with, after he said its naming.
    Some later the artillerist talked about seeking for a pair and women available near 35 yo. For a marriage he was categorically against such woman would have a kid, what for >25 yo is not easy approach.
    Another (ISFP) in a group have said an argument for good to have no stable pair as this gives more of freedom. Mb he had emotionally problematic pair or departed in the past. I had no interest to do complex psychology discussion for these entertaining people. That a freedom is not a final task, but a mean for a pleasure or good emotional state. That though relations reduce some possibilities, but also they give other possibilities and hence a freedom there. That good pair gives more possibilities to feel emotionally better and to live easier with a support of other human. That exists much of difference in how good people feel in pairs, what depends from who they choose and what they do being in pairs.
    Soon I was departing from the group, and have pointed about the theme that "the main is love". Supposing (in a mind) as a way to decide to be in a pair. As feeling love supposes the wish to be in stable and close relations, and in a pair also the wish to born kids for what a marriage is important.
    That ESTP have said that agrees with my statement. I hope he'll remember what was said and after a time will prefer love, instead of doubtful freedom.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-04-2023 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A pair of duals!
    Kirill EIE and Aleksandr LSI. Teenagers.
    I walked. Noticed they follow me.
    I've stoped to ask about the interest. They started to troll a little. The situation was a fun for them.
    After trolling game from both sides and my try to explain them how to behave more appropriately, we've switched to more common talking themes. EIE continued some trolling clowning and LSI was rude sometimes, but kids were cute enough to perceive them funny anyway. For both sides it all was an entertainment.
    They needed to go home ~5 km and worried about police patrols, as for <18 yo to be on streets without adults is allowed until 22 hours and the time was beyond. I hope they came homes without police meetings, as walking patrols became rare in last times.
    I've said the idea that mb there can be some use in our meeting, that it happended for something. And I've said them about Jung, Socionics and their types. About compatibility useful for pairs. About humanitarian occupation predisposition of EIE and that LSI may fit army or police. That details they can find in Internet. They reacted on me as to someone crazy and did a clowning. After then talking they could to notice that I'm not so crazy and I've repeated the info for them. I got a doubt from EIE alike - how can be psyche trait being understood and so quickly, and I've replied - by behavior including nonverbal and that I deal with this theme for 20 years.
    When we parted and everyone went to sides of own homes, I've said them my name and remembered their names. My last words them were their types Hamlet, Maksim Gorky and Socionics. They will stay skeptical until will make a search in Internet, in case will remember the words I've said them.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE waitress waited on us today at a restaurant. 10 out 10 service, and quite a hustler. She gave a Te fist pump after i said nothing more to order, it was very good and service was the best. Her: " yes i accomplished my job!"

She looked LIE via photos, was Te outspoken, energetic, efficient and EJ.

Prob 28 yo.

A little better makes better more

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    She gave a Te fist pump after i said nothing more to order, it was very good and service was the best. Her: " yes i accomplished my job!"
    such expressive enthusiasm even in mundane situations is not normal for T
    especially Te will not do this often, as they are generally annoyed by and thus reluctant to stimulate exaggerated emotions in others

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    such expressive enthusiasm even in mundane situations is not normal for T
    especially Te will not do this often, as they are generally annoyed by and thus reluctant to stimulate exaggerated emotions in others
    She did it for her self like an accomplishment. Don't forget extraversion Big 5 is about excitability, not for the F types exclusively. More importantly you've been peeking over monitoring Delta and note Landry fist pump on a good play.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday i stopped by an old country store, with 2 gas pumps, and it had a mechanics garage next to it, out in the middle of timbuktu.

This is dairy land country in the Midwest, so they carry special milk from the farmers, and i usually by the cream top whole milk at 5.50 gallon when i pass thru this way.

They also have the small 16 oz sizes, blueberry, coffee or chocolate in this same version, so long story short, i'm shaking it up as i walk to pay going to the counter, but the store owner, at the counter, shows the best way to shake it, is by the middle and you twirl it back and forth like a helicopter blade. She emphasized that is easier on your wrist while demonstrating it for me.

In a previous conversation she said has swallowing issues, meaning the food gets stuck on the way down and it's painful, and the doctor said they can put an expansion tube there, blow it up, and it might stretch it back or it might not work at all, so she nixed the idea from a guarantee lack.

SLI. She looked ILI or SLI, but i get the comfort vibe out of it.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI women have the most fascinating ways of describing and viewing men. I had a SEI friend in college who once sighed and told me, "God, men should only ever wear blue!"

She hated the color purple, but one day she saw me wearing a purple shirt and she briefly changed her mind about the color. Her eyes glimmered and she told me, "Wow, you make that color look good. If you weren't gay, then maybe..." and she stopped right there.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did a round of exercise with a man who could be EIE. ILE was my first opinion, but he showed repeated difficulties (or just didn't care?) with counting and my impression of him was not one of trust, but of strangeness, so i changed it after this. he seemed to me to not be very good at interacting successfully in situations, did not show many positive emotions, which may be because of an unfamiliar type of people or just because of less abilities here. this problem led me to think T at first, and ILE is still possible in my view.
    he was quite eager. his skipping of the counts meant that we did more rounds than others; since Ni types can enjoy to present themselves as physically impressive, maybe his counting problems were not entirely unintentional . he is more fit than me, anyways, and saw my exhaustion and adjusted the exercise, which was nice.
    i generally perceive this type as cute when it's a woman, but in men... it's strange, not exactly impressive, in whom IEI's more relaxed attitude is more understandable for me.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj woman, she was easy to spot. They want to insist you do things their way for your benefit, they have a patent on life and will try to get you to follow through with their prescriptions.

It's hospitably over the top, and they insist on applying it. Lol.

It's almost an argument for you to submit.
    \
    Undeniable in recognizing type.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    i did a round of exercise with a man who could be EIE. ILE was my first opinion, but he showed repeated difficulties (or just didn't care?) with counting and my impression of him was not one of trust, but of strangeness, so i changed it after this. he seemed to me to not be very good at interacting successfully in situations, did not show many positive emotions, which may be because of an unfamiliar type of people or just because of less abilities here. this problem led me to think T at first, and ILE is still possible in my view.
    he was quite eager. his skipping of the counts meant that we did more rounds than others; since Ni types can enjoy to present themselves as physically impressive, maybe his counting problems were not entirely unintentional . he is more fit than me, anyways, and saw my exhaustion and adjusted the exercise, which was nice.
    i generally perceive this type as cute when it's a woman, but in men... it's strange, not exactly impressive, in whom IEI's more relaxed attitude is more understandable for me.
    Interesting nifl, you are def. high introverted sensing type.

This is how it lays out IRL.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last week i worked a half a day for volunteer work helping a couple of SLI friends.

They were putting in an electric tanked hot water heater in a building and they were not plumbers by design, but still worked construction and had enough expertise for the job.

The punchline is i felt at home with them in humor and all connections socially, like being on the same mental page.

I worked my volunteer end and i finished and i joined in with them.

It was an interesting experiment type wise.

I suppose semi dual played out something here. ???

I had 1 good friend and another shorter term friend in school both SLI. One a brain and another a jock. The jock, i tutored him with algebra because he just couldn't get it. He was failing.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We frequent an Indian cuisine restaurant, and i think SEI serves us. He is quite extraverted but i think it's the Fe part of the caregiver type. It's activated by work and once there quite chatty.

I ruled out ESFj, that's easy to spot. I gave a quick thought to ESTp but no, he's more emo than a T.

He hustles a lot, it's admirable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEI taxi driver. Some monthes ago.
    He was talky. Popularized the phylosophy that a result of a choice is better when it's done without significant preparation. Alike the life gives you good just because. Have given an example of his TV bought alike that which he thinks as very good, and also about bad experience when people read forums what to buy and then such things break soon and don't make them satisfied.
    Yep, for Fe-s the Te approach to gather max data and then choose the best is annoying and hard to be made good. So he being on relatively bad job rationalized about "Te is not needed". For his TV that have work, at least.

Some sense there is in what he said. Esoterical. We have karma, unconscious work and so what life offers "as is" is not just "as is" - it's for us, as we deserve. And even when you'll do efforts for better results, you'll not overcome karma - you may get unexpected problems.

There is a movie "Yes man" based on close ideas.

Mb this was a sign for me too. To have higher trust to life about what it offers, instead of spending time and efforts for trying to get better. Even if it may not look as good on the moment of the offer.
    In my situation with women when I several times was attracted to IEIs mb this have been shown. Compared to 1st IEI those later seem as not much better, at least. Mb that 1st IEI would be even good enough, as Jung types is not all important. Also, after many years something could change in people to make additional improvements.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That one IEI friend of mine. He was a childhood friend of mine. We were friends from the age of 12 until we were both about 21 years old. I never quite understood him, but I liked him anyway. There was a time I loved him, but I’m not sure why I did. I was always taking care of him and giving him everything I had (I didn’t resent him for this, honestly), but he was never really able to offer me anything tangible in return. It was a relationship where I always gave and he always took, but I doubt he realized this. He gave me his presence, his funny ideas, and his cute quips, and that was always enough for me.

I miss him sometimes. He was an eccentric sweetheart, until he tried to change into his male chauvinist father in his young adult years. I hope he hasn’t changed too much since I last stopped talking to him. He’s been able to make a life for himself with the help of his father (which is the least the father could’ve done for his son/my friend, after he ruined that whole family). I’m glad he’s at least doing okay. It seems he finally learned to take care of himself.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I just realized I knew another IEI when I was a teenager... While the first friend I was talking about previously was IEI-Ni, this other friend was IEI-Fe as he was more extroverted. He definitely valued Fe and Se, but his Se was weak and he seemed to lament that he had such a hard time being strong and forceful compared to other guys. Eventually he started lifting weights, plus he changed his style (both his dressing style and hairstyle); thus, he went from being cute to being pretty conventionally hot, yet he still had some kind of deep insecurity. Eventually a girlfriend of his took advantage of him and left him extremely heartbroken.

He struggled with being a "strong" man, and he let this perceived flaw haunt him. He was actually very sweet, and despite being insecure, he never took his feelings out on anyone nor did he make anyone feel lesser just to boost his own ego. He was very creative and quite expressive. He kinda seemed like an EIE because of his highly emotive nature, but his Ti was certainly not 1D and his Se was definitely suggestive. He always talked about wanting to punch a hole in the wall or otherwise wanting to express his feelings physically and aggressively, but he could rarely bring himself to do so. All he did was let his feelings consume him. He could be very intense, but when he wasn't suffering, he was very fun and liked to have a lot of friends around him. He was a weeaboo back then, and he used to call me his "senpai" because I was always teaching him how to draw and how to talk to girls.

He was an obvious social 4 in the Enneagram. Tritype was probably 479?

I wonder how he's doing today. Hopefully he's doing better emotionally.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the beginning of my time spent here on this website, I misunderstood the information elements and mistyped a longtime friend (well, ex-friend) of mine as EIE. Turns out she's ESI, and also sx/sp 4. Her Tritype might be 468.

I mistook her outbursts of anger to be base Fe, but it turns out it was all Fi. She never concerned herself with how her feelings and values might affect others, and moreover hated expressing her emotions too loudly. She always felt some sense of embarrassment over expressing sadness or crying. She identified more with anger, and said she'd usually only cry when she was extremely angry, but I knew this was a lie. I'd had a few conversations in which she'd cried in front of me due to extreme sadness, but then she'd try to pretend it didn't happen.

This friend of mine was very adamant about her values. With her, it was either "her way or the highway." She never considered adopting other's values nor did she try to understand how others felt about things she was opposed to, because her feelings were all that mattered to her. She was loud about her disapproval of things she disliked, but only among people she knew well; around strangers or acquaintances, she was rather meek.

We had a wonderful friendship for a long time, but she was never a fully pleasant person to be with. Sometimes she projected certain motives onto people and you had to talk sense into her. Furthermore, her biggest flaw was her lack of sensitivity. Sometimes she was sensitive, but other times she offended people very easily. She had an amazing sense of humor until she crossed the line, and she was very well-known for crossing the line with others, yet she rarely ever apologized for doing this and she often even blamed other people for being "overly sensitive" or "too easily offended." She became a little better about this as the years passed, but sadly, our friendship had been poisoned by too many occurrences like this.

I spent a lot of the time we were friends thinking that I was the one responsible for most of our arguments, but eventually I realized that she was the one largely responsible for our occasional tensions, due to her lack of respect for my (and also others') feelings and values. Nevertheless, she often refused to see things anyone else's way, making it very difficult to get her to see the error of her ways.

In the end, she was just too toxic to continue having around, and after about eleven years of friendship, I had to cut her off. I was tired of having constant tension in my life because of her. She was too resentful, insensitive, and narrow-minded for me to feel comfortable around her. But we had shared a lot of meaningful moments together, we shared a LOT of interests, and we had similarly absurd senses of humor. I really wish she could have worked on herself, but her problem is that she refuses to do any work on her personality. She often wonders why she always ends up alone... but I don't think she realizes it's usually her fault. She's quick to blame others, but not herself.

Sometimes I miss her.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had some dinner at an outing and i sat with SLI. Black bros and at one point one said, as he leaned over, you are of the heady type....aren't you? lol.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a fang tooth pulled at 5 today, and 5 hrs later the local is wearing off, finally. I'm getting an implant instead of a crown, so he killed 2 birds with one stone and screwed in the titanium post in the created vacant socket.

He is SLI and quite skilled, early 30's.

The tooth broke 3 X, he spent an hour on it, and finally it all came out by cutting notches in it with the drill for a grip on the sections. Strong hands, he was shaking at times. He said the eye teeth have the longest roots that go all the way up into nasal area. It's true, they look like long fingers on X-ray.

I find we share a lot of similar thoughts about things in small talk. I said i was so glad for modern medicine and the convo. trailed to the days of surgery without anesthesia and gave some horror stories around it.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I had a fang tooth pulled at 5 today, and 5 hrs later the local is wearing off, finally. I'm getting an implant instead of a crown, so he killed 2 birds with one stone and screwed in the titanium post in the created vacant socket.

He is SLI and quite skilled, early 30's.

The tooth broke 3 X, he spent an hour on it, and finally it all came out by cutting notches in it with the drill for a grip on the sections. Strong hands, he was shaking at times. He said the eye teeth have the longest roots that go all the way up into nasal area. It's true, they look like long fingers on X-ray.

I find we share a lot of similar thoughts about things in small talk. I said i was so glad for modern medicine and the convo. trailed to the days of surgery without anesthesia and gave some horror stories around it.
    I had a follow up appt. today, and the good doctor declared, you are a funny guy, M, very funny. I was full of humor today. I got a genuine reaction out of it from the center, i can tell the fake vs the real deal.

lol...lot-o-fun.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678