Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met a woman at a party. She’s on my MIL’s side and I hadn’t talked to her very much previously. She always acts like we know each other semi-well and tbh I have a hard time remembering names and I forgot her name. Despite her over familiarity, which I didn’t mind, but since I’m not like this, it’s strange to me, it was also comforting, as I have a hard time getting passed formalities with people.

I started noticing she was very take charge in a place that I thought it was somewhat inappropriate to take charge of. However I also didn’t mind, because it’s nice when people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs and someone has the inclination to move forward. I thought, however, that it might make my mother upset, as she was the one throwing the party and was interested in what my mom would think when the party was over.

Someone asked me if I was interested in having more kids, and she spat out, ‘Another!’ Really loud, like it was unthinkable. And I began to think she was kind of rude. I said nothing and ignored her. My mom quickly started defending me in her understanding way.
    the woman also kept telling me not to do certain things and I didn’t like it. She also offered to take some stuff to goodwill for me that I brought up I needed to take, which I thought was nice, but also kind of strange since I didn’t think we knew each other well enough for her to be taking things to goodwill for me, but then she started getting pushy about it and it made me feel really awkward. I had to make up a ton of excuses to get her to back off.

When it was time to clean up, the woman took serious charge and put a box together of things my mother had bought that she didn’t want my mother getting her hands on since the things would go to waste, ‘since she is trying to throw everything away.’ She said. Well, yes, I know my mom likes throwing things away because she thinks it sat out too long and was contaminated, but she did buy the food. It seemed kind of rude and intrusive to me. And she said this in front of my mother! I was worried she was going to hurt my moms feelings, so I took the box, looked over at my mom, and winked at her. To kind of smooth things over and as a sign for her not to worry that I was not going to eat the contaminated stuff and die of food poisoning.

Sure enough, when I got home, my mom was calling me, on me about throwing away the sour cream because it sat out too long. Nobody in our house likes sour cream anyway, so I threw it away. I told her ‘that lady was something else, wasn’t she?’ Kind of fishing to see what my mom thought of her. But she didn’t say a whole lot because my mom isn’t one to shit talk. I’m sure if it was my SEE sister, she’d have a lot to say. I don’t think my sister would have liked her at all. Probably would have even gotten in a fight with her. It’s probably a good thing my sister wasn’t there, now that I think about it. I think the lady might have been SLE. I’m beginning to think my mom might be IEE instead of ESE. I honestly don’t think I know very many SLE women, so this was an experience.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At ~22:00, straight after I've went out from a home I've seen a young and attractive woman of 20-25 yo, with long blond hairs, in short skirt. Probably she was EII. I stayed to look where she goes, as was curious where she may live. She came to a car on parking and set on a passanger sit. I suppose she visited someone near and was with her man, which waited in the car.
    Probably I did not see her previously.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    Was talking to a self-identified ENTP on a dating website and after he brought it up, I made some predictions on his interests / personality based on that. I particularly mentioned enjoying upbeat and intellectually stimulating conversation and he agreed and said: "Give me a discussion about brexit over sex any day of the week" lmfao
    Went on a date with this dude. He talked a lot but without being a good conversationalist. I mentioned another ILE I met a little while back and had a similar experience with him. I could see why some people might like that conversation style though I'm not planning on seeing him again.

Went on a date with another guy today who is an aggressor otherwise unspecified (I'd assume LSI but don't trust my first impression typing skills enough to say for sure). Oh lord, such a difference. Erotic styles are real. He was so aggressor-like even down to how he was describing himself that I'm almost nervous to type this in case he is into socionics. He sounded like he was quoting an aggressor profile at times. He invaded my space quite quickly (sidenote: he's not British and I am so this might be my prudish cultural heritage coming into play here ); said he liked the fact that I was shy and submissive; said he liked a challenge and liked the fact that I forced him to slow down because he doesn't like things (read: girls) that are easy to get; gave me advice in the form of instructions ("Do X" not "maybe try X") and also kept setting me challenges to keep eye contact for at least five seconds because he pointed out that I tend to avert my eyes.
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Went on a date with this dude. He talked a lot but without being a good conversationalist. I mentioned another ILE I met a little while back and had a similar experience with him. I could see why some people might like that conversation style though I'm not planning on seeing him again.

Went on a date with another guy today who is an aggressor otherwise unspecified (I'd assume LSI but don't trust my first impression typing skills enough to say for sure). Oh lord, such a difference. Erotic styles are real. He was so aggressor-like even down to how he was describing himself that I'm almost nervous to type this in case he is into socionics. He sounded like he was quoting an aggressor profile at times. He invaded my space quite quickly (sidenote: he's not British and I am so this might be my prudish cultural heritage coming into play here ); said he liked the fact that I was shy and submissive; said he liked a challenge and liked the fact that I forced him to slow down because he doesn't like things (read: girls) that are easy to get; gave me advice in the form of instructions ("Do X" not "maybe try X") and also kept setting me challenges to keep eye contact for at least five seconds because he pointed out that I tend to avert my eyes.
    I'd give this post two "likes" if I could. One "like" for good writing style and another for the confirmation of the workings of Socionics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

said he liked the fact that I was shy and submissive; said he liked a challenge and liked the fact that I forced him to slow down because he doesn't like things (read: girls) that are easy to get
    The probability of E type (SLE, for example) is higher. LSI on 1st meetings by role Fi express softness (in case there was no alcohol) and are not sincere to tell about own feelings so quickly. Base T types prefer to talk about feelings to closer people. Also extraverts like shyness, not introverts.

> and also kept setting me challenges to keep eye contact for at least five seconds because he pointed out that I tend to avert my eyes

also I types are shy, including LSIs. he'd expected to hide own eyes on 1st dates, instead of challenges

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The probability of E type (SLE, for example) is higher. LSI on 1st meetings by role Fi express softness (in case there was no alcohol) and are not sincere to tell about own feelings so quickly. Base T types prefer to talk about feelings to closer people. Also extraverts like shyness, not introverts.

> and also kept setting me challenges to keep eye contact for at least five seconds because he pointed out that I tend to avert my eyes

also I types are shy, including LSIs. he'd expected to hide own eyes on 1st dates, instead of challenges
    Yes I figured either LSI or SLE. He seemed less expansive than SLEs I've known / seen videos of, which is why I went for LSI. He also seemed sort of controlled but that might just be S-type / being more comfortable in his body than I'm used to since I'm sort of awkward in mine. He had a lot of stillness. I took it for IJ.

But you are right about the shyness thing - he seemed to thrive more and get more excited the shier I was, which led him to take control of the conversation whereas it was fairly equal at the beginning. The more I stepped back, the harder he pushed forward (and, consequently, the harder he pushed the more I recoiled, which then excited him further).
    @Adam Strange, thank you!!
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes I figured either LSI or SLE. He seemed less expansive than SLEs I've known / seen videos of, which is why I went for LSI. He also seemed sort of controlled but that might just be S-type / being more comfortable in his body than I'm used to since I'm sort of awkward in mine. He had a lot of stillness. I took it for IJ.

But you are right about the shyness thing - he seemed to thrive more and get more excited the shier I was, which led him to take control of the conversation whereas it was fairly equal at the beginning. The more I stepped back, the harder he pushed forward (and, consequently, the harder he pushed the more I recoiled, which then excited him further).
    @Adam Strange, thank you!!
    @mrrrmaid, you are very welcome.

SLE's seem to have a reputation on socionics sites for being pushy, overbearing jerks with tattoos on their faces who don't know when to stop getting into your space. In my experience, I only know one SLE like that (and he doesn't have any tattoos). All the rest are normal, fun, thinking guys who care a lot about the people close to them and who are often found standing at the edge of a crowd, observing and drinking in the energy and not making a fuss. They actively try to act like heroic gentlemen, because they respect those values.

It is only when you observe them for a while that you realize they are making small pushes for personal space when the opportunities arise.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @mrrrmaid, you are very welcome.

SLE's seem to have a reputation on socionics sites for being pushy, overbearing jerks with tattoos on their faces who don't know when to stop getting into your space. In my experience, I only know one SLE like that (and he doesn't have any tattoos). All the rest are normal, fun, thinking guys who care a lot about the people close to them and who are often found standing at the edge of a crowd, observing and drinking in the energy and not making a fuss. They actively try to act like heroic gentlemen, because they respect those values.

It is only when you observe them for a while that you realize they are making small pushes for personal space when the opportunities arise.
    See it's interesting - I actually think of SLE as like Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth. Both genuinely lovely but with huge movements (even bigger than their giant bodies need). And cheekily pushing boundaries where they can. I guess more like excited bull terrier than asshole criminal. So when this guy was quite still and contained I thought LSI since he didn't seem to have fluidity in his movements. BUT I also only know 1 SLE in real life and no LSIs (the only exception being @Karatos, who has kindly and patiently entertained my socionics noob questions over discord) so maybe when I have examples that aren't celebrities in chat shows I'll see the difference more.

I really like your description of them not making a fuss and being heroic gentlemen though. They sound great
    - Carrie Fisher

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII woman seller in cosmetics shop. I'd say not pretty in general, though her figure is not bad. She has eyes of a surprised child - what I noticed in some of EIIs. The sight of base Fi... - you may be attracted to a woman much because of this. She may smile to you and this resonates, catches.

LSE shop's guard. He've inspired some associations. It's not pleasant to feel own weaknesses predisposition in other one. Meanwhile he's too "right", to the degree you may unconsciously wish to do something wrong against that. And to bring more of complexity in him, even by the cost of his suffering or conflicting with him. He's adult, but due to the inferior regions he's some childish - it's felt by me in identities. I'd prefer to deal with identities who are felt as more developed than me, and more adopted. To see or to feel own problems in other ones is not pleasant.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

~30 yo ESI woman. Long dark hairs, eastern-alike look. Seems local tv-host, took part in shows about town's history. Met her in the shop. She took my sight of attention without positive emotions, probably with some worry. ESI mb suspicious due to weak nonvalued Ne, besides being introverts accented on themselves.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII. cute, pretty and young ~20-25 yo seller woman in new cakes shop
    was her emotional inspiration only due to enthusiasm of beginning times at job and trying to manipulate by a buyer. or more?
    seems she've liked my questions about the products. Te, Si - her suggestive regions. mb some personal interest also
    she made me to feel a little.. embarrassed

mb to tell her about types?
    IR effects from EII are more interesting for me than from ESI. they inspire in me ideas which make more calm and mb wiser. you talk with a human and then you notice this going alike from nowhere. she activated my N regions to work better and made them more conscious. we just talked a couple of minutes about products. or is it because of my thoughts about her type and pure imagination?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was eating lunch alone on a little four-person wrought iron table in an open-air food court, watching the people go by. The place was crowded, so I could fade into the background. As much as that was possible while wearing a suit and a white shirt on a warm spring day. I had positioned myself so I could watch the face of a young woman at the next table, who seemed to be an Fi-dom. She was talking earnestly to her companions, and after I looked away from her to watch some people doing something silly with their young child, I caught her looking away quickly with a smile on her face.

A man in a slightly rumpled medium blue trench coat was buying his lunch from a vendor. He appeared to be about forty-five and was above average height and heavyset, like a middleweight who had gone to fat. He had his hands in his coat pockets and held his arms stiffly by his sides as he ordered, as if he were holding in the heat.

When he got his food, he turned around and surveyed the tables. All of them were full but mine. He met my eyes, I smiled at him and waved him over. This should be fun, I thought.

He sat down and introduced himself. He was wearing a plain, dark grey metal wedding band and seemed introverted but uncomplicated. I told him my name and we both admired the food we had purchased. He told me that he came there every week and always had the same sandwich, a chicken with Ceasar dressing.

I asked him what he did for a living, and he said he was an undertaker. That surprised me, and I said so. He explained that his father was an undertaker, but when he had graduated from college, he had left home and had traveled around and had had some jobs doing work in construction, which he really enjoyed. But the recession of 2008 had spooked him. He had been out of work for months, and during that time he decided that he never wanted to be without a job again. So, he returned home and went into the family business. He said he was now thirty-three and wanted to save up enough so he wouldn’t have to work forever.

He was thirty-three but his hair was graying and he looked like he was pushing fifty pretty hard.

“Undertaking is like roofing”, I said. “When your roof leaks or you have a dead body in the house, you aren’t going to put off that purchase.”

He said, “Roofing is a dangerous job. You can’t do it when you’re old.”

“Still, it’s outdoor work,” I said, and we both smiled. His face got enthusiastic and he agreed.

“So, do you like your job?”

His face went blank and he looked at me. “That’s a pretty unusual question to ask someone you’ve just met,” he said carefully.

“I’m a fairly rude guy”, I said. He accepted this evenly, as if he expected this from everyone.

So, being sure now, I went for it.

“You strike me as a guy who likes to work outdoors with his hands. Who likes to travel and who doesn’t want to be tied down. But also as a guy who wants security. Wants some basic stability in his life. I think you are really loyal to your friends, but you divide people into two categories.” I brought the edge of my palm down on the table. “The Good. And the Bad. But you’ll never tell the Bad that they are bad.”

He was watching me. Then he said, “You got me pretty good. That’s exactly how I am. How did you know all that stuff?”

“Here. First”, I said, getting out my phone and calling up a picture of my female LIE friend. The dark one where her face is clouded with anger and she’s on the phone looking like a serious business bitch, no compromises, no excuses accepted, and why the fuck are you wasting my time with this stupid shit? I showed it to him and asked, “What do you think of this woman?”

“She’s pretty”, he said.

I said, “Write this down. Stratiyevskaya. ESI.”

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Who likes to travel and who doesn’t want to be tied down. But also as a guy who wants security.
    to do not want be tied down and to want a security is in a controvertion
    J types, especially IS*J, seek for stability - the best where to "be tied down". The best place, job, wife, etc. They choose something and hold for this. If they do not like - they seriously and for long try to improve what they have. In younger age nontypes reasons make people lesser stable, easier switching. But among types J types prefer to be tied down, alike they create plans and then "tie down" themselves to follow them.

spread the name of Filatova. she's better. and my dual

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are only about four people whom I've met in my life that I really, really do not like or respect.

I ran into one of them today, after not seeing him since 2007. At that time, we were working together (separate companies, same project) and we parted on pretty bad terms.
    Since I discovered Socionics, I've been typing people from my past but I could not type him. But today, as he and I were briefly talking, I got the impression that he is my dual. If so, he is the first dual I've ever encountered whom I did not like.

New experience. Assuming I've typed him correctly.

Incidentally, my criticism of him doesn't relate to how nice a guy he is. He's actually a fairly nice guy. My criticism all revolves around his incompetence (as I see it) at business, which was seriously affecting me at the time. He runs a company that he bought but did not build and which has gone nowhere since he took control. He's cheap in stupid ways and, I think, has his head so far up his ass that he hasn't seen daylight for years. But beyond that, he's actually a decent guy.

I need to think about this some more.

*EDIT* He's super public and super cheap. Probably So/Sp.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-30-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have seen E9 girl 20-25 yo in a shop. I've noticed a cute one and impressions from her have reminded me other E9 girl about wich I miss still. I should not, taking into account what she did, what was and how long we did not talked, but I miss her.
    This today E9 was dressed like a teenager, while having age a little more. She reminded a kid. Cute kid about which you wish to care and share the state of inner quiteness with her. Being E1 I catch myself that I'm attracted to such people, I'd want to relax my mind with them, to feel their inner quite peace to rest from the life for some time. To fight, to be always in tonus - this exhausts and needs a rest. Also she was interesting as a woman for me, - like most of women. She've noticed my attention and did grooming gests with her long hairs - that could mean she has a return interest for a flirt. Mb in other situation that could to have a continuation. I could not to assume her type - mb ESI as she reminded me such one, or other type. She was just cute and I did not wanted to think about Jung types. She came to a cashbox and I've stood near her, being attracted and wanting to be closer to her. I miss about that other E9.

But today, as he and I were briefly talking, I got the impression that he is my dual.
    duals should not inspire irrational antipathy. good chance of other close type, in case your own is correct too. superego, as an example. I mistyped sometimes them to duals.
    The last case was in 2017. She was partly strange for EII and had personal problems (in my perception), but I thought EII as most possibly until more data have shifted the opinion to EIE.

> My criticism all revolves around his incompetence (as I see it) at business, which was seriously affecting me at the time.

anyway strange for duals. they have similar approach to life. serious where you like them so. they look as loyal and reliable. ESI try hard to be "good workers". responsible people
    he can be incompetent due to objective reasons, but should try to be good and where he's bad to hire someone to do that better. the opposite rather doubtful for ESI. except they are abnormal - low IQ, drugs, psyche disorders, etc

> I need to think about this some more.

offer him to record a typing interview

> *EDIT* He's super public and super cheap. Probably So/Sp

mb alpha

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hanged out with my ILE friend. Great guy. We met a year ago studying history together. We always seem to have such good conversations about pretty much anything. He is very respectful, wholesome and kind. He moved away to another town unfortunately but this weekend he visited.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember this woman I met through friends almost ten years ago, she was a breeze, a salty ocean breeze and I was fascinated by her. She told me I was like her for some reason.
    I "made it" into her facebook friend list, only 100 persons she deemed worthy of being her friend, you know, to keep some competition thing up, she added me like it was a privilege. We got close then grew apart but only after she tried sleeping with me. I'd say she is a witch with how she could breeze through people. I just wanted to stay afar and watch the despair left in her trail.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefilias View Post
    I remember this woman I met through friends almost ten years ago, she was a breeze, a salty ocean breeze and I was fascinated by her. She told me I was like her for some reason.
    I "made it" into her facebook friend list, only 100 persons she deemed worthy of being her friend, you know, to keep some competition thing up, she added me like it was a privilege. We got close then grew apart but only after she tried sleeping with me. I'd say she is a witch with how she could breeze through people. I just wanted to stay afar and watch the despair left in her trail.
    Are u gay

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are only about four people whom I've met in my life that I really, really do not like or respect.

I ran into one of them today, after not seeing him since 2007. At that time, we were working together (separate companies, same project) and we parted on pretty bad terms.
    Since I discovered Socionics, I've been typing people from my past but I could not type him. But today, as he and I were briefly talking, I got the impression that he is my dual. If so, he is the first dual I've ever encountered whom I did not like.

New experience. Assuming I've typed him correctly.

Incidentally, my criticism of him doesn't relate to how nice a guy he is. He's actually a fairly nice guy. My criticism all revolves around his incompetence (as I see it) at business, which was seriously affecting me at the time. He runs a company that he bought but did not build and which has gone nowhere since he took control. He's cheap in stupid ways and, I think, has his head so far up his ass that he hasn't seen daylight for years. But beyond that, he's actually a decent guy.

I need to think about this some more.

*EDIT* He's super public and super cheap. Probably So/Sp.
    But isnt everyone your dual tho

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Are u gay
    I don't bother with such definitions.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't bother with such definitions.
    Hes gay

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be interested in Socionics is to be infested with the sickly desire for definition.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Hes gay
    Sure, if that makes you happy, lol.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sure, if that makes you happy, lol.
    Yea its funny

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met an ESE working at the Humane Society a few days ago. I’ve been trying to notice ESEs more lately since people say duality is amazing and all that. I liked her — she was a friendly person. But I didn’t feel anything particularly different about/with her in my entire minute of interacting with her.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I met an ESE working at the Humane Society a few days ago. I’ve been trying to notice ESEs more lately since people say duality is amazing and all that. I liked her — she was a friendly person. But I didn’t feel anything particularly different about/with her in my entire minute of interacting with her.
    The first few times I interacted with a dual, it took me an hour or two or three of ongoing conversation to notice anything. When I looked back on the conversation, I realized that there was no discernible conflict, and I was feeling kind of happy.

The same thing was true when I first smoked weed. I was so used to my life as it was, that I didn’t know what to look for.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I met a SEI nurse. She was pretty excited and laughed all the time. Seems like she is not like that around everyone.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Entire minute lol. ☺ well you usually dont feel anything particular with duals. that's the thing You only notice it little by little. As you spend more time together. And your not gonna be compatible with all duals. But I promise duality is amazing with the right dual.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At 7 June had a talk with police inverstigator's assistant. He was SLE.

He talked not so politely for 1.5 hours. As seems adopted to deal with criminals and supposed that as part of psyche pressing. Was funny when he've asked me how to write the word "to interpret".
    Not so often that place visit people graduated with uni diploma with excellence and dressed in a suit alike for official celebrations. The romantic story what I told them from my far past and how it come to my present also should be unique.
    It was interesting for me to visit police as a suspected. That place has own charm. People there are perceived and treated alike animals - this impression you get from that place. Many criminals mb personally developed below average, indeed.

The reason I got this tour was that one ESI got too much of suspicion. Among possible interpretations of the said by me was chosen the worst. To support that interpretation were added exaggerations, while some important info was not mentioned. These distortions much happened due to emotional state. So I was invited to give explanations.
    Ne of ESI is weak and nonvalued, so being tired or having negative emotional states (in general or to a situation/human) they tend to oversimplify Ne usage what leads them to become oversuspicious, due to ignoring, making lesser efforts in superego regions - to understand the details of a situation to get it correctly. Also I do not exclude as part of the motivation a minor revenge to me for little emotional discomfort of the recent monthes. And I'm sure that ESI was under emotional manipulation of other human which thinks me as an opponent. I think that human will get later from this ESI what deserves, after mb some years. Then mb we'll talk with this ESI again, having better possibilities.

As I understand ESI had bad emotions, I do not keep significant offence. To offence on her was not good decision in the past. I do not want to repeat this mistake. No one is perfect, I should be indulgent for better good for us both.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp:

Me: Baby, those bananas are rotten. Throw them away.
    Her: Ah. I will give it to the birds.
    Me: No, throw it out. That is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting.
    Me: It is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting.
    Me: It is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting. The birds will eat it.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ...The birds will eat it.
    How do animals survive without a human nutritionist?

Just let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not.
    It works in the wild, at least.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saw 2 young men which went out from a corner. They were drunk. One of them have noticed me and made a gest to me. I've looked at him. He was ESE. He smiled to me. His pal near have asked "To who you are gesting?". He've said - "to a human". The pal has replied rudely with the sense "just another face".

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    How do animals survive without a human nutritionist? Just let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not. It works in the wild, at least.
    It's called natural selection. The birds which had bad tastes - do not sing anymore. The same as people without good own thinking and without experts help.
    There is many new food which animals never met before to develop adequate tastes and it's hard to say how much of them get health issues from bad food now.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-28-2019 at 12:34 AM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Misconception, Sol. Overripe bananas are actually healthy for humans and not hazardous for birds.
    But you've to distinguish between rotten and overripe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Overripe bananas are actually healthy for humans and not hazardous for birds.
    "let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not"

I was against this approach as general rule.
    The main idea was that animals which do not deal with some food in their common nature may to have no correct instinctual reactions and such to eat food which is harmful for them. As those "correct instinctual reactions" develop in natural selection where the ones who ate bad died more often. Unlike people, primitive animals do not study good from experience of others and do not share good info how to live.

There is an example of dogs. They are not adopted like humans to sugar food, - it may harm them. But they'll eat it with a pleasure.

> But you've to distinguish between rotten and overripe

it's unpredictable what was called as "rotten" and how animals will react on unusual food in any its state. they may eat it when it's bad for them

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not"

I was against this approach as general rule.
    Most animals instinctively know which food is good for them and which isn't. Also a lot of animals are able to digest food humans are consider to be rotten.
    Maybe for some kind of pets a preselection of food by a human is needed especially in case the animal can't select from a variety of food on their own.

The main idea was that animals which do not deal with some food in their common nature may to have no correct instinctual reactions and such to eat food which is harmful for them.
    My idea was that most animals are born with the instinct what kind of food ist good for them.

How do you know what food is eatable and what is digusting? Own experience? Being taught by other people?

There is an example of dogs. They are not adopted like humans to sugar food, - it may harm them. But they'll eat it with a pleasure.
    I've never seen dogs that eat fruits or go for sweets in general.
    But I know that a dog from a family in my neighborhood snapped and munched a big sausage... and needed a treatment from a veterinarian afterwards, mainly because of the salt and the spices in it.
    But that was processed food for humans, not dog food, and the main ingredient was indeed meat.

> But you've to distinguish between rotten and overripe

it's unpredictable what was called as "rotten" and how animals will react on unusual food in any its state. they may eat it when it's bad for them
    The question was about bananas... and the probability that the're overripe is way higher than rotten.
    Brownish peel is a sign for overripeness... but I guess there are a lot of people would call them rotten.

Otherwise I speak from my own experience and while there are animals who don't know what food is good for them, a lot of animals do know it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everytime I hang out with my esfp friend something stupid happens

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI woman seller. Was paranoid to accuse me in "industrial" espionage and has rejected me to sell. Besides making several crimes against me and insulting talking. Also was funny to see how some buyers supported her side by personal reasons, without caring who is objectively right in that. Preconceived vileness is common humans trait.
    What I understand - when you deal with idiots, there is no much sense to talk with them as normal people. As when you explain their mistake in one, they'll be just producing them more and the situation becomes worse. As idiots become more upset when they can't protect previous idiocy and are geting info to understand that they are idiots.
    It soon leads them to lie, insults, criminal threats, crimes etc. But not to more reason in them.

I've met several beta T aggressive and with criminal predispositions idiots in the recent 2 monthes.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

russian espionage, lol, pay attention there~

yeah, what you say is very true, we have these taboos and ancestral fears attached to our baggage of experience, when someone tickles them we are ready to launch ourselves in all sorts of crusades to defend our sense of right/wrong.

it's difficult to tell how to react to these attacks when they happen, in some cases it is best to preserve our safety and submit to the "common hateful fear", just in order to protect you ass (see Galileo Galilei or Dostojewski), but in case of repeated bullying, where your life is not compromised, it's best to address the crimes and take measures against the bullies.

(I've got interested into this lately and that's what psychology manuals were suggesting to do).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The most pompous SEI (chef, business owner and bunch of other things) I have ever seen. Something says dominant subtype label should be applied.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast