Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    The most pompous SEI (chef, business owner and bunch of other things) I have ever seen. Something says dominant subtype label should be applied.
    An ILE accusing an SEI of being pompous?!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    An ILE accusing an SEI of being pompous?!
    Measurement and calibration done against external data and therefore statement does not inform my own position on that scale.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
    That was kinda shocking to me, almost traumatizing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I recently met an SEI female probably Fe subtype who loves wearing pajamas all day if possible (same as me) but was impudent about sharing details about her private life with strangers, such as sharing kinda sexual/romantic words and attitudes that should remain private imo.
    Si/Fe vs Si/Fi

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lol. SEIs can be very blunt about that kind of thing. They’ll just start casually talking about, say, the feeling of a dick in their mouths while shopping in a grocery store. I think ILEs like them so much because SEIs often will say unexpected things without trying, and barely even noticing.

It’s not just sex; they just don’t have much of a filter once they begin talking, and don’t see much of a need for one. I feel sometimes like they experience life as a series of snapshots from an absurdist or impressionistic film, where a lot of different feelings, thoughts, and impressions just swirl together, not really examined analytically so much as contemplated in the sense that monks contemplate religious texts, and occasionally you’ll get the most interesting and unintentionally entertaining thoughts come out.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lol. SEIs can be very blunt about that kind of thing. They’ll just start casually talking about, say, the feeling of a dick in their mouths while shopping in a grocery store. I think ILEs like them so much because SEIs often will say unexpected things without trying, and barely even noticing.

Well, she was not so specific on sexual issues (I think talking about sexual details is more SxE-Se female stuff ime), I wouldn't say she was blunt but rather speaking openly about her deep feelings and emotions to his future husband in front of us, instead of saying it privately. Also not ashamed about sharing some details about private life such as going around wearing pajama or revealing secrets that not even her family know, or sharing sexual jokes with her future hub in front of us (that was the first time we met each other). I also saw her panties. At some point she was wearing a short skirt. She also wore pajamas for us. I think she's nice, but I found her kinda exhibitionistic.

It’s not just sex; they just don’t have much of a filter once they begin talking, and don’t see much of a need for one. I feel sometimes like they experience life as a series of snapshots from an absurdist or impressionistic film, where a lot of different feelings, thoughts, and impressions just swirl together, not really examined analytically so much as contemplated in the sense that monks contemplate religious texts, and occasionally you’ll get the most interesting and unintentionally entertaining thoughts come out.
    That could be her case. I know SEI-Si who is much more private about her life (and I've seen her plenty of times). Also less friendly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was driving to work this morning and was stuck in a traffic jam. As I sat there, waiting for god knows what to clear up, I looked in my rearview mirror and behind me was a radical-looking guy with a 3-day beard drinking an energy drink, and in the passenger seat sat a very self-contained woman about his age. She looked like she was normally collapsed into herself, kind of sad and doing some really deep inner reflections, while the guy smiled and bounced in his seat.
    At one point, the guy leaned over to kiss the woman, and she reacted instantly with shock, and then immediately brightened, leaned in and kissed him, and her face absolutely beamed with happiness, then she sat back down and collapsed back into her thoughts as if nothing had happened.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno the last time i met an Ni ego. Where is Ni to beautify my lyfe.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    i dunno the last time i met an Ni ego. Where is Ni to beautify my lyfe.
    All dead. Or about to be.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I'm not good at typing myself (or other people, at the moment), I decided to see how I react to other types to define if I use Fi or Fe or what quadra I belong to because I'm undecided. So, I met this LSI surgeon. What I found also fascinating is that he was a textbook LSI if go by the sketches and pictures in Russian sites and physical description. Both he and another female doctor who works at the same hospital saved my life, I can safely say.

So I'm talking to this doctor, when he looks at his phone, sees a message from the other doctor and starts make denigrating comments about her. All this in front of an almost stranger, me. I just averted my eyes, "does he really expect me to humor him and verbally agree, when this woman saved my life and is nothing but respectful towards him he's not around?".

I was left wondering how the deftest Fe user would navigate such a situation. I've seen them interact and they have a respectful professional relationship. Then I remembered reading somewhere that LSIs can seem two-faced to some people. Yes.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE
    My biology teacher's an SLE. She's super intense (also sx/so 8w7). She explains things wonderfully. Isn't one of those teachers to just ramble on and on to answer something- she gets to the point and then moves on. My ILE friend annoys her by constantly asking questions that are totally off-point. Most entertaining thing ever is to watch her roast the students who don't do their work. She is physically small and always wears heels. Has a developed sense of style, although it isn't my type at all; it lacks a lot of subtlety. Every single class we have with her she spends at least a good five minutes showing us how to wash our hands properly, telling us not to touch our face, not to touch any doorknobs. In many ways she's just like my mother (ESI. they both have cp6 and 8 fixes) Arguably the best teacher I've ever had.
    I can see how other people may view her as overbearing, harsh, or a jerk, but I personally don't mind her at all.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very very "contraflow" (if that is indeed a thing) LSI-Se.
    weakside sp/sx 8 fix 5 fix

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Nah it's just a male thing and not all that socionics related. Men have wildfire-like sex drives, that are always naturally in opposition to morals and society standards, and what women want and can handle.
    bullllllshiiiiit

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve read all the random stories and this is the most entertaining thread I’ve read.

1. When I first met my EIE friend (Nic) over a year ago, she was super thrilled to meet me. I didn’t know about socionics at this time, didn’t care about MBTI neither, but knew Jungian functions. She guessed that I’m ESTP and I shrugged. She was distressed by her roommate who is super bossy and orderly and very much into rules. Her roommate liked to yell at her for breaking roommate rules and leaving mess all over the apartment. Nic introduced me to her roommate and her roommate loves me. By the time I met the roommate, I had started to learn socionics and I knew the roommate was my mirror. Nic and her roommate were duals and clashed, but when I’m around, they both liven up and become talkative together. I like the LSI roommate. We have very similar clothing style and we agree on outlook in life. She’s no nonsense and is considered fucking scary to everyone, except I don’t see what’s so scary about her. They took me to their church, even though they know I’m atheist. I met some very bizarre but interesting people. Had conversations with an LII about whether organized religion is necessary for society to function properly. My answer is yes. He wasn’t surprised at my response, even though he knew I’m atheist.

2. In January this year, Nic told me about a dating website she found and wanted me to try it even though she knows I hate online stuff. I matched with a guy who was decent in looks but I wasn’t attracted. He was excited about me and wanted to go on a date. We set up date 2 days from when we talked. I made him take a socionics test. Cringe! He turns out to be LSE. My mother is LSE. Next day, I get off work and he messaged me (his day off). Kept talking to me excitedly and wanted to meet me. I told him we should just stick to the planned date tomorrow. He said we will go tomorrow, too. I was nervous because if we meet now and what if we don’t get along, then no date tomorrow. I warned him I’m tired and just want to get dinner and go home. He said he’ll join me. I was reluctant even though I am generally against changing agreements. We meet at a high end grocery store that has a very big hot foods bar. When we met, no spark. I didn’t like him and he could tell. Nothing wrong with his looks, he’s physically fit and about 5’8”. We actually had ease while interacting and talking. It felt like we were relatives that haven’t met in a long time. We sat down while I ate and he drank a beer. He pulled out a big knife and told me he won it on Instagram. I casually took it and pretended to throw it at the wall (no one was sitting at the direction where I was throwing it) and he just laughed. After that, we walked around and talked more. We parted ways with a hug. Neither of us contacted each other again.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've gone on dates with three different IEI-Fe's, and they all are the same person.

They all say to me:

1. My ex is (describes an ILE) and he was a little kid. I need a man, not a boy.
    2. I can't find anyone who will go on a second date with me. I think I intimidate most men.
    3. I don't want to be told what to do, but I need a strong man.
    4. I'm really nurturing. Like, really nurturing. I don't need a guy who is all touchy-feely, but I can tell when a guy loves me by the way he treats me, and by the little things he does for me. And I will love him back like no one else can.
    5. I like sex. I'm good at sex. My ex-lovers say I'm great at sex. I like a man who just does what he wants, but I can be aggressive if he's not stepping up to the plate. Are you listening to me? My car is right over there.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-23-2020 at 04:54 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I went on a date with an ESI.

She said to me:

1. I'm still in the midst of getting a divorce, and I'm kind of confused about all this legal stuff. I need someone who knows what to do to tell me about financial and legal stuff.
    2. My work schedule is all screwed up. (She tried to explain it and I couldn't follow it, and I have an IQ of 147.)
    3. I know what looks good on me.
    4. I'm not looking to date.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some guy messaged me telling me he thinks I’m cool and wants to be friends. I said... ok? I’m not a good online friend. He said he’ll visit Los Angeles at some point and we can meet. I said I’ll probably be gone by then. He claimed to be ESTP but I knew he wasn’t. Kept showering me with Fe compliments. I knew he’s EIE. He kept wanting to make plans to visit me. I told him I don’t want to be friends and I don’t want to talk to him anymore. He acted overly dramatic and said we were having such good rapport. I said, “not really. I was bored but now I want to go to sleep. You say weird creepy things to me.” He kept writing to me even though I didn’t open the chat box and deleted it. I hate ppl coming at me telling me what relation we’ll have together.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone buzzed the apartment and I wasn’t expecting any packages but thought nothing of it because my roommate orders a lot of stuff, so I buzzed them in. A few minutes later I got a knock on the door but there was no delivery guy. It was a teenage couple, maybe 18-19 years old. The boy was very handsome and sweet, politely cleared his throat and meekly said, “Umm... you let us in...” I said, “What? How did you know? Who the fuck are you?!” His cute, sweet gf looked a little scared, and smiled. He clarified, “We’re looking for apartment 107, the rental manager.” I was like, “oh well why didn’t you say so? He’s on the 2nd floor.” Both SEIs

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've gone on dates with three different IEI-Fe's, and they all are the same person.

They all say to me:

1. My ex is (describes an ILE) and he was a little kid. I need a man, not a boy.
    2. I can't find anyone who will go on a second date with me. I think I intimidate most men.
    4. I'm really nurturing. Like, really nurturing. I don't need a guy who is all touchy-feely, but I can tell when a guy loves me by the way he treats me, and by the little things he does for me. And I will love him back like no one else can.
    5. I like sex. I'm good at sex. My ex-lovers say I'm great at sex. I like a man who just does what he wants, but I can be aggressive if he's not stepping up to the plate. Are you listening to me? My car is right over there.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was standing in line outside the grocery store and it was my turn to go in but some old bag cut in front of me!!! I shouted at her, “Not your turn!” And she said, “Waiting too long is dangerous. Too many people dying!” The door security lady cut me loose and I hopped on my cart and chased down the old bag to say, “I hope you’re next!!”
    Probably a Gamma, hopefully ESI.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Types of the cafe workers at my work place:

ESFp, Manager, female
    ENFp, female
    XSXx, male
    ISFp, female
    INFp, female
    IXFx, male

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it was a SLE old woman who was obviously (to me) incredibly distressed at a train waiting place. i had to stay with luggage and after some time of consideration i gave her 50 of the currency while i had only 100. she needed just this much money for where she needed to go and the meds she needed. she was overweight and obviously poor. she didnt ask for anyone for anything. ego or vulnerability? meds are toxic. she wouldnt have followed what i actually think would have been beneficial. its frustrating to keep quiet when ppl are destryoing themselves and others, even more so when they pressure me to follow their shitty advice.
    LSE homeless man was in the military his wife got cancer he lost all money he had on treatment sold his apartment she died anyway then he fell of a construction work scaffolding. broke his leg and it never fixed he cant walk without pain or do labor. his friends left him and people kept scamming him by getting him to do jobs for them without paying, made fun of him. he was not a beggar but i gave him money anyway. he thinks i have more than i do. i know he would have left his friends if their places were reversed.
    i was selling another LSE something he talked about how he got scammed with garbage so we made a deal that he gives me half the money innitially then the rest after the test. of course he doesnt answer my messages now. i can call him up from another number to fake a meeting and destroy his car windows for example. but now im thinking about waiting for christmass to come and wish him the worst on the phone. if i wasnt mentally ill i would have recorded the first meeting to use as evidence. of course i knew it likely would turn like that my options for revenge seemed appealing.
    Gypsy SLE got evicted from the abandoned house he was squatting he cant register on labor office to find jobs for him bc he has no ID and he cant get ID bc he needs to travel to another city's administration which costs money and he needs ID to get a phone number and internet. Having an ID registers u as an employee to ur country which is a corporation i dont remember how the story goes and i cant find it. but it means u register ureslf to be abused as a slave to the country. @Braingel somehow intuitively dodged getting an ID.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all say to me:

can someone explain to me why do they do that?

I want to care

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was interviewed by an SLE today and it made me realize that I never should consider myself as one of them. He started the interview by telling me his life’s story. It was a lot. Almost a professional soccer player, studying abroad, working since he was 15. He had the kind of mindset at that age that I strive to have at 45. He even looked like an SLE whereas I look like a goof ball.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play an online game with a group of friends where we all have to work together and raid dungeons to collect loot and treasure. The group is EII me, SLE, IEI brother of SLE, and two brothers both seem LII, but one might be ILI. Anyway, the SLE leads and protects the group in raids and boss fights and usually chooses the dungeons we enter. He likes really hard challenges and anytime we enter a really hard dungeon that takes us 4 or 5 tries to beat the LII complains and the SLE always tells him he needs to stop wanting everything to be easy. The LII likes the dungeons that have puzzles the most. The SLE literally said "LII needs to stop cowering from challenge, this spreads to other parts of his life too, like that time that he quit his job at the drop of a hat because it was uncomfortable, it's a poisonous mindset, he needs to embrace the need to conquer things that makes you a man." good lord the Se on this one lol. Supervision at it's finest.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am 100% sure a coworker of mine, who I worked with once, and saw at a meeting again today is LSI or SLE, leaning towards SLE. She immediately shot down my idea on how to improve working conditions.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    I am 100% sure a coworker of mine, who I worked with once, and saw at a meeting again today is LSI or SLE, leaning towards SLE. She immediately shot down my idea on how to improve working conditions.

You should accuse her of moral rules violations. That ought to do it.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should accuse her of moral rules violations. That ought to do it.
    It probably would. On the bright side, I assume the boss is some kind of Si ego. He feels more alpha, but is it that common for ESEs and especially SEIs to be involved in business? My next guess would be SLI, but he felt a bit too "soft" for that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    It probably would. On the bright side, I assume the boss is some kind of Si ego. He feels more alpha, but is it that common for ESEs and especially SEIs to be involved in business? My next guess would be SLI, but he felt a bit too "soft" for that.

Whether or not an ESE or an SEI can be found in a business depends entirely on the nature of the business. If they are found in a high-tech manufacturing company, they might be hiring mistakes which were never corrected because huge organizations have places where people can hide.

If they are in a company which designs consumer products, then they can be key people in the organization.

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an SEE co-worker at my new job that's very much an SEE. Extremely differentiated Se all the way, dominant subtype etc. He speaks so loudly you can always hear him even if he's in the other end of the shop. He's 55 years old and even if he looks his age he doesn't move or act like an "old man" (delta ST). It's pretty inspiring to work next to him even though he's kinda all over the place - a virlie type of wishy washy. He's pretty much the stereotypical SEE so he'll be my reference point for the type from now on.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE 2w1 manager at work, constantly bothering me about not wearing my hood up at work because it's a safety hazard, even willing to run across the warehouse to tell you. She gets her coworkers to sternly tell an employee to go to her office, and then she busts out "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" revealing she was trying to scare them at first. Definitely Fe, definitely jolly quadra.

ESE eye doctor secretary, super nice, super accommodating, calling me "hun" and over shares while booking my appointment, "Idk if you like expensive glasses, that's me, I like expensive stuff." Disney stuffed animals all over the desk, big round eyes full of life. Definitely Fe, definitely jolly quadra.

I've met some people that were eerily similar to other people I know, it gets creepy.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This russian guy I know that most of my friends call "The most interesting man alive" I think is an SLE 7w8. Crazy guy lol but really fun to be around, always HUGE smile, he's swam out real far in the beach disappeared under water and came back up with a huge crab ready to cook it. He eats bees, to try and become immune to the sting, and he goes out into the woods and finds huge mushrooms to cook, love super super spicy food, ghost peppers all that. Also a really good ping pong player, the guy is nuts lol.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had an ILI and presumably SEE with their baby staying at my place. The ILI is my wife's coworker and they moved here from out of state. We let them stay in our RV until the camp site was getting renovated so let them stay with us for a few weeks.

SEE appears borderline. She can be all right but is very dominating towards husband, especially considering she does not work and leaves the baby in the room a lot to "teach" the baby to be "independent." She doesn't really cook or clean. Left RV trashed and I found dirty diapers just left around such as on the couch when I got home from work. The ILI is hard working but is a simp.

They are gone now but the wife is not welcome back at our place. My wife is frustrated by the situation since a baby is involved. I guess they have an open relationship deal going on. ILI wants to pay for a place for SEE and the baby and live elsewhere. They are really bad at managing their time and money. They are both in their twenties and clearly lack life experience and common sense.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Since I'm not good at typing myself (or other people, at the moment), I decided to see how I react to other types to define if I use Fi or Fe or what quadra I belong to because I'm undecided. So, I met this LSI surgeon. What I found also fascinating is that he was a textbook LSI if go by the sketches and pictures in Russian sites and physical description. Both he and another female doctor who works at the same hospital saved my life, I can safely say.

So I'm talking to this doctor, when he looks at his phone, sees a message from the other doctor and starts make denigrating comments about her. All this in front of an almost stranger, me. I just averted my eyes, "does he really expect me to humor him and verbally agree, when this woman saved my life and is nothing but respectful towards him he's not around?".

I was left wondering how the deftest Fe user would navigate such a situation. I've seen them interact and they have a respectful professional relationship. Then I remembered reading somewhere that LSIs can seem two-faced to some people. Yes.
    Yeah Sociotype. Com says that gamma quadra can view beta quadra as two faced. This aligns with my experiences. Even the IEIs, as people pleasing as they are, wind up being inconsistent in their integrity.

Do you identify as gamma or do you resonate with another quadra?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a new member at the clubhouse I attend every week. He has a beard, and was wearing a flannel shirt, which are both marks, in my opinion, of SLI. To further corroborate that impression, I learned that his job will be to provide members with counseling on matters relating to physical health. Among the things he mentioned were such curiosities as salt intake and physical exercise. And now I'm terrified. Why? Because, as I understand it, he's going to be meeting with some, or even all of us, individually. And if and when my turn comes around, it's going to be a real challenge to humor his attempted aid. I do have a minor weight problem, thanks to the medication I'm taking, but I don't need any help in that area. I know that what I need to do, apparently, is starve myself by consuming fewer than 1200 calories a day. When he hears about that, he'll tell me it's unhealthy and try to get me to eat more. I'll have to get into a little conflict with him by refusing to comply.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I'll have to get into a little conflict with him by refusing to comply.
    u can just agree with him and not do what he tells u tho

I want to care

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    u can just agree with him and not do what he tells u tho
    That would work, but only for the short run. The truth behind every deception always manages to get out sooner or later.
    Last edited by Nunki; 05-20-2022 at 08:53 PM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    That would work, but only the short run. The truth behind every deception always manages to get out sooner or later.
    what is he gonna do about it. what are u gonna do about it. u wont change unless u will, but it shouldnt be for no other reasons than that he pressures u repeatedly. some ppl just keep saying the same stuff over and over again. its pointless to argue every time.

I want to care

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in a group chat with an LSI, IEI and an SEE>EIE that I met at a work conference

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice it's alot easier to type people when you have to solve a problem with them. Me and my family are taking care of my dad after his stroke, there's alot of new things to learn so it gets stressful. People's types and the ITR is alot easier to see when we are dealing with these problems.

I see how my SEI stepmom and I fail to have clear communication. When she speaks it's like my mind goes on autopilot and is just waiting for the key words to get the gist of what she is saying, but she speaks in an Si sort of lazy and Ti specific way and it's like my mind is a fish net and all her words go through the holes and cracks and nothing is ever caught. To me when she speaks it sounds like "So, yea we have to like find out when and how the way he you know, the coughing, and stop when he's doing the you know, btw that's how when we are going to do it then." Like......I don't catch any clear instructions or key words to get any kind of gist of what she's saying, this comes off to me as a Te PoLR sort of thing, talking around the point. And I see alot of times she expects me to read her mind in a way, like she's trying to trigger thoughts in my head by constantly saying "you know" like I already have the information about what she's talking about in some sort of Ti way, which I do not. And I see how how she expects me to provide her a Ti opinion but my Te constantly defers to experts. My dad has to eat liquid food through a tube, she asks me "So what do you think we should feed him?" I have absolutely no opinion about that, how would I know, what do the doctors say?! She thinks I have some kinda well thought out opinion about something I know nothing about, and that constant expectation gets exhausting. When things get real stressful she is even less clear, like if she needs atowler because my dad might vomit his food, instead of saying "TOWEL!" she'll just point in some vague direction where there may or may not be a towel and say "Get the-*waves finger*!" like WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN?! lol good grief, and it's rarely obvious what she wants. The funny thing is my ILE friend sometimes has the mind reading expectation also, he'll swear he told me something when he didn't, then minutes later realize he just thought about telling me but never said it out loud.

Her son, my step brother, is LII. The problem we tried to solve was clearing out the garage at our house. I saw how he is unsure of dealing with Fi things and wants Fe input and defers to Fe when it came to deciding what to throw out and what to keep in the garage. The garage has a ton of crap that came along when we moved in, I was going through and just guessing "Nobody really needs this we can toss it." and he would say "Yea I think it's useless, but I don't know if anybody wants to keep it, you can deal with them and ask someone if they are ok with throwing it out." Like he was concerned with what the "people" wanted instead of his own judgement of the thing. And I guessed what people would want to keep "People in the house might want to keep this, and that." and he was like "Yea it seems like you're figuring out the shit people care about randomly." lol. Like he pretty much pointed out non valued low Fi right there, while to me it seemed obvious someone would want to keep a brand new luggage bag with wheels.

And the worst is my SEE sister who is 10 years younger than me. When me and her both are taking care of my dad the supervision relation is so clear as day I almost did not want to be around her. It's embarrassing enough that my sister is 10 years younger than me, but she forcefully orders me around when helping dad, and she expects me to do everything the minute it flies out of her mouth, she'll even raise her voice to jolt me into action, if she even seems me attempting to do something else before I do what she told me to she repeats what she told me to do louder. The humility is too much to take lol. I could also see how in supervision you kinda look down at the person and that's what gives that condescending tone, like you can't even help it. I almost feel bad for me ILE friend, because dealing with my sister I could see how easy it is to slip into a condescending tone with my friend. I can also see her expectation for me to be better at Te, and it's probably slightly amplified by the fact that I'm her older brother, and I just feel like a disappointment around her, like I'm nothing to look up to or I don't set any kind of good example. I bet to her I look like I've never actually grown up, anytime I say I don't know how to do something she expects me to know how to do at my age she gasps.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast