Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI woman seller. Was paranoid to accuse me in "industrial" espionage and has rejected me to sell. Besides making several crimes against me and insulting talking. Also was funny to see how some buyers supported her side by personal reasons, without caring who is objectively right in that. Preconceived vileness is common humans trait.
    What I understand - when you deal with idiots, there is no much sense to talk with them as normal people. As when you explain their mistake in one, they'll be just producing them more and the situation becomes worse. As idiots become more upset when they can't protect previous idiocy and are geting info to understand that they are idiots.
    It soon leads them to lie, insults, criminal threats, crimes etc. But not to more reason in them.

I've met several beta T aggressive and with criminal predispositions idiots in the recent 2 monthes.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

russian espionage, lol, pay attention there~

yeah, what you say is very true, we have these taboos and ancestral fears attached to our baggage of experience, when someone tickles them we are ready to launch ourselves in all sorts of crusades to defend our sense of right/wrong.

it's difficult to tell how to react to these attacks when they happen, in some cases it is best to preserve our safety and submit to the "common hateful fear", just in order to protect you ass (see Galileo Galilei or Dostojewski), but in case of repeated bullying, where your life is not compromised, it's best to address the crimes and take measures against the bullies.

(I've got interested into this lately and that's what psychology manuals were suggesting to do).

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The most pompous SEI (chef, business owner and bunch of other things) I have ever seen. Something says dominant subtype label should be applied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567