Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More recently: Isfj/ ESI. and someone who's type i go between isfp/sei and infj/EII a lot but that's coz i don't know them well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Another ESI woman-seller at a shop, 35-40 yo. Not bad look, but seems as tired. A ring on the right hand means as married in Russia. I'd want to meet younger and EII, but I'm feeling a sorrow that she's married, anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In a shop have looked on 1 sec into the eyes of a pretty ~18 y.o. SEI girl. She've said "Hello" like knows me. Mb the revising effect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have met IEI girl on the street. She was in all black, walked looking under her feet, was inside of herself.
    She was beautiful. Cute face with tender and soft features, very feminine. Excellent figure, which was not hiden under her leggings. She was ~16 y.o. and paid no attention to me.
    Men in my age should to look as old for such girls. I do not feel myself much other than when was young in 20s and do not see myself lesser attractive, though I notice lesser energy and appetences are lesser obsessive.
    It's funny, but I detect my conflictors more often than duals. EII should not be more rare in public places, seems they are harder to attract my attention and probably being typed. My strong feeling to IEI in the past could to tune my mind to notice them easier. If I'd was better boy, mb I'd was allowed to have the feelings to EII in that past, but in this case Socionics could to get one lesser faithful adept.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-14-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I didn't hang out with my one cousin much back in the day because he's so much younger but we chilled last night. other extroverted intuitive types are plausible but I'm tentatively putting him at LIE-Ni. The first thing I noticed was that he was dressed in all black with this long jacket and curly mop of black hair and I teased him that he looked like a moody beat poet and about other things - he just seemed ripe for teasing - and he took it all good naturedly. He's very personable and boisterous and has a loud laugh but stays far away from the center of attention and isn't all that immediately noticeable. He gives unexpectedly detailed explanations, like when I asked him how he knew his e-cigarette was almost out, he took it apart and started talking about the mechanics of it for awhile, which I wasn't all that interested in but it was fun to listen to him talk. He'd come outside with me when I smoked and his mood would shift from boisterous to deep and pensive and he'd make these off the cuff incisive, almost cutting but perceptive comments about me or my motives and when I agreed or looked at him knowingly he'd burst out laughing in a "no big deal" way. It was charming to me but I can't imagine that habit goes over well with everyone lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

2 ILI women. a seller in clothes shop and a tailor. seems after 40 y.o. zero flirting
    both were charmingly rude, but did constructive discussions relating to their duties

LIE young girl in delivery office. the nice top supporting some tits + tasteless jeans, where black slacks would be more appropriate. it's always sad to see NT types on the work for SF types, - they could to use the intellect with higher use. I hope she'll leave that place soon or will make the career gain in that or similar company to managment work

~30 yo ESI woman walking on a street. clothed to pastel long dress. We went towards each other. I have looked to her face with a hope to meet her sight, but she watched sideways. I think she noticed my attention and her actions partly could to be the demonstration that she's engaged or has no interest by other reasons.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    2 ILI women. a seller in clothes shop and a tailor. seems after 40 y.o. zero flirting
    both were charmingly rude, but did constructive discussions relating to their duties

LIE young girl in delivery office. the nice top supporting some tits + tasteless jeans, where black slacks would be more appropriate. it's always sad to see NT types on the work for SF types, - they could to use the intellect with higher use. I hope she'll leave that place soon or will make the career gain in that or similar company to managment work

~30 yo ESI woman walking on a street. clothed to pastel long dress. We went towards each other. I have looked to her face with a hope to meet her sight, but she watched sideways. I think she noticed my attention and her actions partly could to be the demonstration that she's engaged or has no interest by other reasons.
    @Sol, LIE’s have difficulty going from low positions to high. The skills required for middle managers are not our strong points. We are better leaders than managers, so it is best that we learn a business from the ground floor, then quit and restart at the top. Hence, entrepreneurs.

Please do the LIE woman a favor and give her a printout of Stratiyevskaya’s description of ENTj’s. Also write down the address of this forum. If she doesn’t believe that you know what you are talking about, tell her that the theory predicts the kind of man she will like, then show her the pictures of some male ESI’s.

In return, maybe she will introduce you to her EII best friend.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Please do the LIE woman a favor and give her a printout of Stratiyevskaya’s description of ENTj’s. Also write down the address of this forum.
    Adam, you are charming idealist with the trying to help to random Russian LIE girl. Having strong Te she should to understand her career possibilities not bad. Mb she works during summer vacation, student on practical training, have gotten a temporal appointment to understand the work in whole, etc.
    I'm not sure Socionics will help someone without years of practice in the typing. In other case the good chance to mistype and to choose worse partners than could without Socionics usage. By the appropriate way goes the minority, and even them may mistake in significant % as low typing matches exist among experienced ones too. ~50% of forum's members may mistake even in own types, not just of other people. It's mb not "safe" to share Socionics widely, to anyone in its current speculative state. Mb I even mistyped her and she's ILE or other, as saw her several minutes only.
    Also it would be better to recommended some Russian books than this forum with lame translations and full of Gulenko's adepts.

> If she doesn’t believe that you know what you are talking about, tell her that the theory predicts the kind of man she will like, then show her the pictures of some male ESI’s.

I tried to show duals to people. They do not accept them from the start. It's not IRL informal significant communication - what IR theory is made for. Pictures are much worse than videos. While videos need some time to watch, to tune and to compare. My IR test does this to some degree and it lasts 8 hours, - just to be able to understand that types exist and some are better for you. How many ones tryed to did my test? While it's the minimum to understand IR theory on practice. To understand aproximately, as not anyone placed own duals at top 4 types - some people do not understand good what is needed, some tire and do mistakes or not enough efforts, etc. It may take monthes to understand clearly that Jung's types exist, IR are real and duals are better than other types.

> In return, maybe she will introduce you to her EII best friend.

she's too young and hence her familiar girls even if such mirracle could to happen

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI girl ~25 y.o. with nice athletic figure on a bicycle. In white t-shirt and shorts. It was 22:45, she drove by pavements what is common here. We met during the waiting of green traffic light.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saw a possible EII going on a street - young, cute and beautiful. She went with some dude, probably in a pair with one. Some before this I've notice another possible EII, - lesser interesting and also seems in a pair.

The typing skills need significant time to develop, so the chances to approptiately use the Socionics for trying a pair with some girl are limited by the ones you know good, may to see often - taking into account that duals are only 1/16 it's generally not a good variant. Later the age creates two problems - you are lesser interesting for younger ones (while effects of good IR are not clear at 1st); many ones of near age have the stable pairs and also lesser attract you. This harderns the possibility to make the relations with accidental girls.

This problem can be solved when appear objectively good typing methods and typers, - to which ones there is the good basis to trust. Then you'd checked the girls of the seeked types and have chosen the interesting ones for the communication and better understanding, or could to offer the types testing to a girl in the beginning. At now there is much from your destiny and luck to get at near or be attracted to unknown girls with good IR. The usefulness of the typology and of the knowledge about types stays as reduced much.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Was in a military clothes shop. The sellser is classical LSI with mustaches. 40-50 yo.
    Gave me the impression of a tensed and picky person. Not pleasant to deal with. Some examples of LSI I perceive easier.
    Due to this emotional influence I've made a mistake and needed to do additional buy there to compensate it. I've surprised him a little and he'll remember me, I'm sure.

Noticed another EII women with some dude in a pair. 30-40 yo. Not much attractive, but they are interesting, catch the attention. I'm not picky on women look, anyway. She've noticed my interested sight with keeping calm poker face. There was no cold, what ESI demonstrait when in the mode "I'm in relations and need no one else". EII are softer on the surface impressions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII woman seller in cosmetics shop. I'd say not pretty in general, though her figure is not bad. She has eyes of a surprised child - what I noticed in some of EIIs. The sight of base Fi... - you may be attracted to a woman much because of this. She may smile to you and this resonates, catches.

LSE shop's guard. He've inspired some associations. It's not pleasant to feel own weaknesses predisposition in other one. Meanwhile he's too "right", to the degree you may unconsciously wish to do something wrong against that. And to bring more of complexity in him, even by the cost of his suffering or conflicting with him. He's adult, but due to the inferior regions he's some childish - it's felt by me in identities. I'd prefer to deal with identities who are felt as more developed than me, and more adopted. To see or to feel own problems in other ones is not pleasant.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

~30 yo ESI woman. Long dark hairs, eastern-alike look. Seems local tv-host, took part in shows about town's history. Met her in the shop. She took my sight of attention without positive emotions, probably with some worry. ESI mb suspicious due to weak nonvalued Ne, besides being introverts accented on themselves.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII. cute, pretty and young ~20-25 yo seller woman in new cakes shop
    was her emotional inspiration only due to enthusiasm of beginning times at job and trying to manipulate by a buyer. or more?
    seems she've liked my questions about the products. Te, Si - her suggestive regions. mb some personal interest also
    she made me to feel a little.. embarrassed

mb to tell her about types?
    IR effects from EII are more interesting for me than from ESI. they inspire in me ideas which make more calm and mb wiser. you talk with a human and then you notice this going alike from nowhere. she activated my N regions to work better and made them more conscious. we just talked a couple of minutes about products. or is it because of my thoughts about her type and pure imagination?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At 7 June had a talk with police inverstigator's assistant. He was SLE.

He talked not so politely for 1.5 hours. As seems adopted to deal with criminals and supposed that as part of psyche pressing. Was funny when he've asked me how to write the word "to interpret".
    Not so often that place visit people graduated with uni diploma with excellence and dressed in a suit alike for official celebrations. The romantic story what I told them from my far past and how it come to my present also should be unique.
    It was interesting for me to visit police as a suspected. That place has own charm. People there are perceived and treated alike animals - this impression you get from that place. Many criminals mb personally developed below average, indeed.

The reason I got this tour was that one ESI got too much of suspicion. Among possible interpretations of the said by me was chosen the worst. To support that interpretation were added exaggerations, while some important info was not mentioned. These distortions much happened due to emotional state. So I was invited to give explanations.
    Ne of ESI is weak and nonvalued, so being tired or having negative emotional states (in general or to a situation/human) they tend to oversimplify Ne usage what leads them to become oversuspicious, due to ignoring, making lesser efforts in superego regions - to understand the details of a situation to get it correctly. Also I do not exclude as part of the motivation a minor revenge to me for little emotional discomfort of the recent monthes. And I'm sure that ESI was under emotional manipulation of other human which thinks me as an opponent. I think that human will get later from this ESI what deserves, after mb some years. Then mb we'll talk with this ESI again, having better possibilities.

As I understand ESI had bad emotions, I do not keep significant offence. To offence on her was not good decision in the past. I do not want to repeat this mistake. No one is perfect, I should be indulgent for better good for us both.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp:

Me: Baby, those bananas are rotten. Throw them away.
    Her: Ah. I will give it to the birds.
    Me: No, throw it out. That is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting.
    Me: It is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting.
    Me: It is disgusting.
    Her: It is not disgusting. The birds will eat it.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ...The birds will eat it.
    How do animals survive without a human nutritionist?

Just let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not.
    It works in the wild, at least.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saw 2 young men which went out from a corner. They were drunk. One of them have noticed me and made a gest to me. I've looked at him. He was ESE. He smiled to me. His pal near have asked "To who you are gesting?". He've said - "to a human". The pal has replied rudely with the sense "just another face".

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    How do animals survive without a human nutritionist? Just let the birds decide for themselves what they consider to be disgusting or not. It works in the wild, at least.
    It's called natural selection. The birds which had bad tastes - do not sing anymore. The same as people without good own thinking and without experts help.
    There is many new food which animals never met before to develop adequate tastes and it's hard to say how much of them get health issues from bad food now.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-28-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI woman seller. Was paranoid to accuse me in "industrial" espionage and has rejected me to sell. Besides making several crimes against me and insulting talking. Also was funny to see how some buyers supported her side by personal reasons, without caring who is objectively right in that. Preconceived vileness is common humans trait.
    What I understand - when you deal with idiots, there is no much sense to talk with them as normal people. As when you explain their mistake in one, they'll be just producing them more and the situation becomes worse. As idiots become more upset when they can't protect previous idiocy and are geting info to understand that they are idiots.
    It soon leads them to lie, insults, criminal threats, crimes etc. But not to more reason in them.

I've met several beta T aggressive and with criminal predispositions idiots in the recent 2 monthes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have talked with a neighbour woman - mother of my pal, contacts with who were in teenager years.
    It was ~5 min of common talking of familiar neighbours alike we do this for every week. But the previous time I talked with her was in 1990s ? Extraverts easy do such surface contacts.
    I was not even assured that she lives there still. While she was better informed about me, to what predisposes higher interest to people of F types and talky approach of E.

Her type I've seen as ESFP. Same as her son, as I remember him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESTP ex(?)-artillery serjeant of MSTA-S. Have joined to a group of better known ones, a group to which I've joined ~5 min before. He was a little under alcohol, like mb all in this group.
    He have perceived me with a caution, as what Se should to show to new people more than others. Being open and direct to what his type predisposes have said: "you are different". Well, I was indeed, at least not being in "spiritual" state of locals. Some improvement of his relation I've got after the pointing what is the device which he was studed to deal with, after he said its naming.
    Some later the artillerist talked about seeking for a pair and women available near 35 yo. For a marriage he was categorically against such woman would have a kid, what for >25 yo is not easy approach.
    Another (ISFP) in a group have said an argument for good to have no stable pair as this gives more of freedom. Mb he had emotionally problematic pair or departed in the past. I had no interest to do complex psychology discussion for these entertaining people. That a freedom is not a final task, but a mean for a pleasure or good emotional state. That though relations reduce some possibilities, but also they give other possibilities and hence a freedom there. That good pair gives more possibilities to feel emotionally better and to live easier with a support of other human. That exists much of difference in how good people feel in pairs, what depends from who they choose and what they do being in pairs.
    Soon I was departing from the group, and have pointed about the theme that "the main is love". Supposing (in a mind) as a way to decide to be in a pair. As feeling love supposes the wish to be in stable and close relations, and in a pair also the wish to born kids for what a marriage is important.
    That ESTP have said that agrees with my statement. I hope he'll remember what was said and after a time will prefer love, instead of doubtful freedom.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-04-2023 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A pair of duals!
    Kirill EIE and Aleksandr LSI. Teenagers.
    I walked. Noticed they follow me.
    I've stoped to ask about the interest. They started to troll a little. The situation was a fun for them.
    After trolling game from both sides and my try to explain them how to behave more appropriately, we've switched to more common talking themes. EIE continued some trolling clowning and LSI was rude sometimes, but kids were cute enough to perceive them funny anyway. For both sides it all was an entertainment.
    They needed to go home ~5 km and worried about police patrols, as for <18 yo to be on streets without adults is allowed until 22 hours and the time was beyond. I hope they came homes without police meetings, as walking patrols became rare in last times.
    I've said the idea that mb there can be some use in our meeting, that it happended for something. And I've said them about Jung, Socionics and their types. About compatibility useful for pairs. About humanitarian occupation predisposition of EIE and that LSI may fit army or police. That details they can find in Internet. They reacted on me as to someone crazy and did a clowning. After then talking they could to notice that I'm not so crazy and I've repeated the info for them. I got a doubt from EIE alike - how can be psyche trait being understood and so quickly, and I've replied - by behavior including nonverbal and that I deal with this theme for 20 years.
    When we parted and everyone went to sides of own homes, I've said them my name and remembered their names. My last words them were their types Hamlet, Maksim Gorky and Socionics. They will stay skeptical until will make a search in Internet, in case will remember the words I've said them.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI-D house painter. Woman, 25-35 yo. Supervises the work, probably quite experienced. Has a slightly masculine persona. Lots of delta STs in construction.

Si-base + D subtype always interesting, creates a soft but intense person at the same time.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I really like this idea of this thread. I've always felt that there should be a "random thought" thread like this in the General Socionics Discussion section, maybe it should be stickied.

I wanted to say that my mom who is LSE has a much older and wrinklier looking face than my ILI dad, even though my mom is asian and a year younger than my dad who is white. My dad doesn't make any facial expressions ever though and just showers daily without any special care, whereas my mom uses all sorts of skincare bullshit. I think it's important to be careful if you have strong Fe role with a really expressive face. Eat collagen and vitamin c, and develop more stoicism.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few days ago, I had a very nice interview with an IEE. She's an ecological activist for a movement called "Zero Waste", that revolves around the issue of natural resources, waste and pollution. I think that this planet needs a lot more people like her, because not too many of us realize what harm we actually do by using plastics for example.

IEEs always seem so naturally kind, friendly and open. I usually get that instant "I wanna be your friend" vibe from them, but it was actually a little difficult to make her to open up about her opinions. I had to ask her a lot of questions until I actually got to the point of the movement and their solutions for more ecological lifestyle. But I always have this issue with IEEs. Even when they seem like open people, they tend to close up, it's like browsing through their surface all the time.

I am not sure if it's me who's doing something wrong with the IEEs, or if it's their character. I always feel like I might have so much in common with them, but anytime when I try to actually get close to them, they close up and back up. I know so many of them who seem to be fun and sweet, but it's really hard to actually get to know them.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like IEIs don't age well so don't sweat it, unless you wanted to pump + dump

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    I assume you're talking physically? Considering my last post was about a really old INFJ, I am curious. What age is "age well"? Like, when do they go downhill? 30? 40? 50+?

I think that “aging well” is a result of good genes, and isn’t so much related to type.

Furthermore, everyone’s idea of when the expiration date occurs is different. I have seen women in their 60’s that I would hit, and women in their twenties whom I would not.

However, on average and based on my perusal of dating sites, I’d say about half the female population hits the tipping point around 40. At this age, about half the population is still looking good by virtue of choosing the right parents, staying in shape, and thinking only pure thoughts. The other half is starting to show some wear and tear.

I can’t say anything comparable regarding the tipping point of men, since I tend to judge them on the basis of their circumspection and our common interests rather than on their potential for romance.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think that “aging well” is a result of good genes
    and of the life. some hard work, bad environment with toxins, diseases (only partly relates to genes), the lack of healthy meal, of needed physical and mind load, bad emotional environment - result in worse body and mind states

For example. What ages the look the most is the skin. Farmers may look older than office workers only because they spend more time at sun. Though an office worker without regular physical load and on trash meal may to have worse state of the rest. Additional weight makes people to look a little older. The bad emotional state and tiredness makes the impression worse too, - so thoughts about the age have different weight in such cases.

> I have seen women in their 60’s that I would hit, and women in their twenties whom I would not.

Not the general case, but some women keep excellent bodies longer. Though the age is seen on the face more clear. On the hands' skin.
    Taking the hormones improves the look, but rises the risks of some cancers. Mb also good emotional state, the good loving relations support the body better as stimulate the hormones naturally. They also need physical load to support good metabolism and hence reduce the aging effects.

> However, on average and based on my perusal of dating sites, I’d say about half the female population hits the tipping point around 40.

Technically until women keep the possibility to become pregnant they _may_ to look good. I suppose external reasons (like the mentioned above) have significant impact on the difference you've noticed. This is the border of principle aging - seems near ~45-50 y.o. for women. The youth in common sense ends ~25 y.o., the middle age ~35 y.o. or until they may born. From relations side a woman is attractive _at least_ until she keeps the passion, has orgasms - have no idea are there strict biological limits for this or not, - mb not as the psyche may to have strong influence on this.
    Also good make up may affect the look strongly. Regular cosmetics procedures mb also.

> I can’t say anything comparable regarding the tipping point of men, since I tend to judge them on the basis of their circumspection and our common interests rather than on their potential for romance.

Like with women, men are attractive until they are attracted. In general 50-55 y.o. mb, what corresponds with the abbility to attract women of late fertile age of 40-45 y.o. For women younger than 10 years - you look as old, though they may get the interest to you anyway. Like men mb interested in older women. Also the role of sexual interest reduces in romances with the age, at least of initial sexual interest as it may rise later with stronger feelings.

Anyway, it's better to make the pairs <40 y.o. To make stable pair with a woman of near age is easier. While later the sexual interest of women reduces with the fertility possibility. It's not common to make pairs or stable relations in higher ages. Possibly, but principally harder. Those who pass this border should to seek for deep friendship most of all, - good IR help in this. In case they want long and good relations, but not short entertainments.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI elevator technician
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Se event manager. Not sure if this can be explained in socionics terms, but he's the kind of person who changes his mind all the time and can't settle on anything. This makes projects he want to do very expensive and in the end they do not look and work good because of his bizarre ideas. Maybe that's because he smokes a lot of pot.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm.. My crush... I think he might be an ILI...not an IEI....

Because his Fi is more obvious than his Fe.. He doesn't have Fe tbh..

I'm not that sure.. 🤔

Okay. He's IEI.. 😁

Not because Fe is the 2nd function is that it's used by default..

I think.. The use of 2nd functions are usually ignored... Leading to 3rd function loops and 4th function grips.

Hmm. Okay..

I just realized that, I'm not really good hanging out with IEI.. I mean, i think there's just these differences.. Like a huge difference i think.. I like em because of their difference because i can learn something from em that i don't know...

But sometimes, for me, since we're opposites, it's like I'm always thinking of ways in which i could not offend him. 😂

Because he usually perceives ya know. Ni..

Sooo, I'm not really sure what's really going on through his mind.. I literally have no idea.

I cannot really read him.. Because he's like showing off some vibe that: you should not read me..

He's like holding back something from me.. Sort of like that... Like for me sounds innatural. I mean, i just want him to be comfortable with me.. That's the least thing i want him to feel.

I always want everyone to feel comfortable with me around...

But sometimes, probably there's just some people who i cannot make em feel that kind of way...

It's just i wanna be friends that's all. But then, it's like they're not that willing to open up with you..

I dunno.. 😐

My crush and i.. I cannot see a romantic relationship future 🔮 lol 😂

I don't know... But, i usually get attracted with people who are opposite of me..

And just befriends people who are the same as me.. 🤔

But liking someone opposite of me is a challenge tbh..

Sometimes I'm just thinking, does he really likes me? Or he just likes me because i like him? Or he's just only entertaining me just not to be rude or impolite??

There.. 😐

I dunno.. It doesn't feel good either.

Like... He's really really really really.. I don't think he likes my company.. That's all. 🙄

It's soo sad. Maybe I'm right.. That's my instincts.. He doesn't like my company..

Sad 😣

Oh well, that is life! 😊

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pretty, below average height, seems not very intelligent young ESI girl on a street. The kind of ESI to think twice to deal with, even taking into account these people are mostly decent from moral point.

EIE woman which I talked with today on different themes, including esoterics. It's interesting that she works as manual therapist. Has good income. Tried to convince me in "scienctific" state of numerology and astrology. I said her the type. She thought herself as smart in technical region as plays good in chess. I said her other opinion. I suspect she did not like that, though I've explained that skills in weaker regions can be developed good too, that is just harder. Argued with me that Jung's types are doubtful to be used today as Jung lived in other culture situation than today. Also she doubted about stable psychic traits - she claimed people are totally different when deal with different people and hence IR should not work, - that took some time to explain on the example of her extraversion that she behaves such almost with anyone.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is how i read my special snowflake friends. But i still love them tbh, i just can read them 🤣🤣
    Regardless of how negative i described them, they're really good people.. But being able to read em is kind of immortal or bad i think? Jk. It's a gift. But it doesn't mean i don't like em. Because they're all humans. No one is perfect..

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...1&share_type=t

Tapatalk shit up ^

From thread, Fe leads, how is your people reading ability

So now, let's go eIE reading:
    I'm so geek about people reading 😂😂 i think my people reading ability are further enhanced as i age and experience socialization as a whole.

Eie

I think.. Eie, also have this inert Fi on em.. Yes, they're really good social butterflies and can just easily talk with anyone else smoothly.. But it's all in the surface level. What i mean with their inert Fi on em is that, they easily read people and build assumptions on em easily. That they became hard to trust people in general although they show they're good with em. Probably not inert Fi. 🤣🤣🤣
    It's ni. That stops em all the way.
    With ESFj, she's just easy to read and easier to accept people than EIE.

Because EIE are somehow distrustful due to Ni..

So there's this situation where my EIE friend finds a group to belong to.. We're new on one place.

She suggested one place, and i thought she's already comfortable with that place and been going there for long time.. Because when people saw her, it's like they're very close to her and she reacts the same way.. But ofcourse it's all nothing but a social grace.. No deep connection on that, or whatsoever. Why? There's this message that time that says, " you cannot be easily friends with someone for only 15 minutes, you have to build connection with em..and always meet them, connect with em multiple times.." which i think make sense.. So i decided to pursue that group and make connections with em..

But ofcourse i learned that being alone suck, so i also consider EIE decisions.. She seemingly fine with that group, as expected.. But i felt that she's not really definitely okay with the group. Probably because of Fi valuers there. More than Fe..

My EIe friend ofcourse go for Fe valuing group. So i was surprised that she invited me the other week on other new group to try out because I thought she's fine with the first.. Well, it is all just a social face.

And ofcourse she makes new friend easily.. Because she has that special charm.. Well coming to think of it, she can actually be good at manipulating people and you won't, even i,i think can be fooled.

That's how great EIE are good.. I've actually been victimized by one EIE dude.. He's so nice and he Always compliments me and he always say that i make him happy.. But inspite of that, i also feel he's just really all thinking about himself how he benefited me.. Because once that thing had gone, our communication has stopped.. And when i tried getting in touch with him, it's all different... Everything is changed in just one or two years..

Unlike Fi valuers, i have Fi valuers high-school friends, these are gammas. Until now..we're still friends. I love these gamma friends a lot! They're really true and genuine friends. We're mostly like sisters.

So there. and, with EiE, friend.. That current friend.. She always seek for Fe valuing group and she actually appreciates an healthy SLE(estp) Fe use.

Note: SlE are not assholes. I saw one couple, SlE and IEI.. Oh geez they look perfect for each other..

They're healthy types.

And i just realized that well, i actually search more into activities rather than social bullshit 😂😂

Like my EIE are always trying to look for some social setting to fit her and make her happy.. But for me, i actually asked her if we could join the activities there, but she preferred just socializing with new people.

Like i saw how different we are..

Like she's really not gonna survive in a setting called IT environment. Because people lack Fe there..more of thinking..

Yes, i still survive IT.. 🤣 although i crave for Fe in the form of joining activities..

I think, i have more Fe than Fi. Well they people here say I'm Ti polr, but i talk and make friends with SLI and LII easily.

So can that even make you Ti polr when you can get along with em?, xD

But explanation wise, LII explanations are really fucked up shit. Like too deep shit, i doubt someone else can understand them. Only themselves. But their theories look legit.. But with Te leads, how they explain a concept is more understandable.

BTW, i just realized that i also get along pretty well with ENTj..

Like they're actually cool people tbh. And i like them 🤣 especially the females.. Males comes off too arrogant for me..

But with females i can easily build connection with em..

But i know an EnTj who is also good at people, he's male and we also get along very well.

Tbh, overall. I don't really like Fe.. Too much Fe exhaust me. 😂 like, you know i just wanna follow myself not social bullshit or not even think of people's concern that much..

Like you know, I'm more of an activity person. Like i actually enjoyed participating on activities and meeting people of the same interests half way. that way i met genuine long term keeping friends..

Rather than just by talking with several people for 5 minutes and then after that, it's gone. 🤣

That's how EIe works. 🤣🤣 like i was surprised that i think inspite of their good social capabilities they're bad at keeping those short term acquaintance friendships..

That's all for EIE psycho analysis

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently I've met a LIE

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've met a SEE, we're like :}:} with each other, she's so cute and she calls me "amò" (luv) since today, 3rd time I met her. Today we were talking about her marriage, and I could already figure out her life and herself somehow, I interrupted her a few times to make her questions on her current relationship and every time I was spot on, such a sixth sense! She's a Leo btw, I guess that's why I already love her a bit :}

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Near me lives (or visits her relatives) a very pretty IEE of 20-25 yo. She walks with a small child, so should be married. I regularly notice her at summers.
    Also I saw today a T type girl in shorts with fantastic legs. She went with a group of students or of near age. I changed my way slightly to follow after her a little and to admire by her longer.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII boss. He's the CEO. He's actually kind of nerd. Ofcourse. Duh. I'm lazy to describe him because he's nice anyways. I might say something bad. I'm sensitive now

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    LII boss. He's the CEO. He's actually kind of nerd. Ofcourse. Duh. I'm lazy to describe him because he's nice anyways. I might say something bad. I'm sensitive now
    An LII is the CEO? That's kind of amazing. Are you sure he's not ILI? I don't see many ILI's who run companies, but I've never seen an LII running a company.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An LII is the CEO? That's kind of amazing. Are you sure he's not ILI? I don't see many ILI's who run companies, but I've never seen an LII running a company.
    Actually I've seen myself many, both women and men. And of course this fits them. They are very ambitious and want to direct others. All LIIs I know want to be directors. LII CEO is nothing unusual really, same goes for ILE. You wanted ESEs or SEIs? :-) Well they are CEOs sometimes as well but in small companies usually.

It depends in what kind of companies you are hanging and how much experience you have. In most companies I was in the CEOs were LIIs and ILEs.

I know one SEI who is CEO of software development company. He is also the owner, he founded it himself and hired a friend to do the dirty job at start. He helps the team with graphic design and PR. Previously he was hired as graphic designer and has degree in art. He doesn't do much, mainly manages people and stays off from the technical aspects, he hires people do to do that job. So the main project manager is apparently EIE and it's a demonic woman hehehe.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tim Cook and Ray Dalio, for starters.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast