Thread: You clicked because you feel like typing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You clicked because you feel like typing

Type my roommate’s friend who is here so much he practically resides with us. [much to my chagrin.]

He’s been fired from two jobs during the past three months. Claims it’s because he refused to comply with incompetent bosses. My roommate recently got him a job at the place we both work at. He came in with an attitude of authority and constantly criticizes how people do their jobs. He bases how he treats people on their competence. Odd since he frequently comes to work late, hung over, and sometimes still drunk.

He spends most of his free time partying, playing video games, or instruments. He is musically talented and can play several of them. He also likes to go dancing a lot.

If someone doesn’t like him, he’ll make a point to antagonize them further. He openly admits to doing this.

In conversation he comes off as combative or predatorial. Enjoys trying to get a rise out of people with inappropriate comments or questions. The first time I was introduced to him, I felt like I was on Howard Stern. Our first conversation consisted of, “Nice to meet you………So have you ever had sex with your roommate? No? Am I the type of guy you would have sex with? No? Well how many drinks would it take?

When I brought home a cat, he proceeded to tell me stories about all the cruel things he did to cats when he lived on a farm.

I don’t get offended by his crass humor but am put off by it because it’s not done in a playful manner but in a challenging I’m-trying-to-push-your-buttons way.

When not being crass, he likes to mess with people's minds. He spent nearly half an hour trying to persuade me to drive him to a city forty minutes away because he currently lacks a car. When I wouldn't comply, he endlessly argued with my reasons. When I finally gave in, he said, "Kidding. I don't really need to go there." This is typical of all the conversations I have with him. He makes false statements in dead pan and will drag it out until I am beyond frustrated and then tell me he’s just joking. The people who get along with him are the people who toss his bullshit back at him which is not my style. I attempt to do this but he ups the combativeness of what he says every time I do. A few times I've exploded at him and he apologizes and explains that he is just trying to get some personality out of me.

Doesn’t like having personal conversations about himself. Whenever I (or anyone, really) inquire about him; he’ll turn the question around on them in sort of a cat-and-mouse mocking tone.

I have found a few subjects that he can be engaged in serious conversation about which are music, sports, cooking [he's going to culinary school], and politics. He loves to argue politics but never listens to other people's point of view. He'll keep repeating his stance over and over and insult the intelligence of those who disagree.

Is unforgiving. He’s disowned half of his family. He also doesn’t let issues go until he’s had “revenge” on those who he has viewed as having done him wrong. Generally he goes about this by constantly verbally harassing them.

Our relationship is definitely conflicting in nature but when I discussed this with someone else, they said that no way was he Deltan and was about as ESTp as an ESTp could get. I don’t’ have a lot of experience with ESTps but I’ll be damned if that's my dual. My roommate is an ESFp and they are inseperable. They frequently get into arguments but it always ends in I-love-you-mans. In general, people either hate him or think he's hilarious.

I attempted to get pictures of him for VI but he ruined them all with obscene poses. However, they are very representative of him.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ue/LUIS008.jpg
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...aldkjsakje.jpg

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that Beringer?

(ESTp)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://blog.yam.com/jarenlin/9651b7e0.jpg

lol I'm a lush

not anymore though... the south beach diet starts tomorrow

(ESTp... ESFp being the only other option I can see)
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Or ENTj.
    nah.... most ENTjs don't have Se in their ego block

Edit: Looks Delta though. Bizzare.
    the first thing that popped into my mind was ESTj, but upon reading the description and seeing the second pic, ESxp, most likely ESTp, is the only thing that sounds plausible.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like cracka. Coud be ESTJ. Meh.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESXj .... definatelly ...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type: asshole?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell is going on in that second picture?

My guess would be ENTp.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    My guess would be ENTp.
    Same.
    NiTe | Socionix

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he sounds awfully to me. i´m echoing all these ESTp/ENTp sentiments.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp who thinks that the way to use his role function is to behave like an asshole and not submit to bosses - ESTps are usually more adept at this and avoid getting fired (unless they really don't care about the job, of course).

ESTp is also very possible but either way there's something wrong with him.

No way ENTj or ESTj, unless he's even more seriously messed up. What I see is PoLR and a / mess.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he could be ESTp but of a really messed up kind. I can find bits and pieces that fit me but generally...not. I could make those jokes about you having sex with roommates only after having gotten to know you and knowing that you are open to that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell ExTx from these pictures. With the add-on of the description, I would say ExTp with a lean towards S.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

When I first read the description I though ISTp...but I suppose he does have a lot of Se characteristics. Did he actually torture the cats or was it just a mind game? Maybe you could ask casually in a conversation...
    With the pics, I could see ISTp, ENTp, ENTj as being possible - not sure about ESTp, the pics aren't exactly ideal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first I dismissed him as a social cretin but he has quite a large social group which piqued my curiosity about his type. I think he is the first person I’ve blatantly and openly couldn't get along with. I was of the impression that he was a particularly shrewd ESTj but poLR is undeniable now that I consider it. Though he does not seem to possess an affection for either.

EXTp it seems. Thank you all. Never before have I recieved so much input. This is a new feeling, a thread plural in page.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

fucked up estp

or just estj

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp imo.
    INTp
    sx/sp