Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats my type (WinnieW) - a beginning...

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    @Crystal

What do you think? SLI/ILI/Finger nail?

I have seen creative users such as ILI's being very good at circuits. It is actually marked difference how we solve problems. I had ILI pair in electronics class. I made systems of equations which were hard to solve while ILI couldn't bother about actual math and made bunch estimations and solved problems in the spot.
    LII>ILI imo.

About basic dichotomy he looks j in VI.

Plus some of his answers seems to indicate Si valuing.

Not SLI at all, btw.

Maybe INTx could give their opinions about his type, like @User Name @Remiel @NdFeB08 @Ronin
    Last edited by Hope; 02-18-2018 at 07:51 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I mentioned this to you before I think, that your logic is a approach.
    Of course, this is an approach and argumentation.
    How do you think in which other way I could dertermine a meaningful test result? The approach would be building my own test, but there would be a problem comparing my result to the results of other people.
    It does make some sense that all people answer the same questions and compare the results.

If you want comparebilty of the results the method is needed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Of course, this is an approach and argumentation.
    How do you think in which other way I could dertermine a meaningful test result? The approach would be building my own test, but there would be a problem comparing my result to the results of other people.
    It does make some sense that all people answer the same questions and compare the results.

If you want comparebilty of the results the method is needed.
    Plenty of Ti types discuss types on here, Myst (Ti) had an in depth discussion with Sol recently, you could research that, I'm too lazy to do it for you

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Yeah he has something of gamma NT as well, more than Alpha NT.
    Explanation based on Occham's Razor reasoning: I'm a quadra hybrid NT type.

Plenty of Ti types discuss types on here, Myst (Ti) had an in depth discussion with Sol recently, you could research that, I'm too lazy to do it for you
    Hmm... I'm not sure if you understood the meaning of my statement.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I'm not sure if you understood the meaning of my statement.
    I'm saying that using tests is a Te approach. Ti does it a little differently, usually going on for ages about theoretical stuff. I could do examples but I won't enjoy it, I could provide examples of Ti, especially Ti and Ne users, but I'm too lazy. Just think about Gulenko stuff

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Maybe INTx could give their opinions about his type, like @User Name @Remiel @NdFeB08 @Ronin
    Yeah, please. Let the typing tournament continue...

Ti does it a little differently, usually going on for ages about theoretical stuff.
    I'd do this, but I don't have enough time, I'm already occupied with a lot of other spare time activity.

I'm saying that using tests is a Te approach.
    I don't disagree. But does taking such tests is a strong indicator that somebody is a ego type?
    Even people having as PoLR function do such tests.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, please. Let the typing tournament continue...

I don't disagree. But does taking such tests is a strong indicator that somebody is a ego type?
    Even people having as PoLR function do such tests.
    It's a strong indicator of Te thinking when you process a bunch of data (tests) to reach conclusion, as pretty much your only method of logic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No point in getting others involved imo if you're wanting to use them as examples of LII/ILE, because who says they're typed right? For other opinions yes, but finally you've got to add it up for yourself.

Edit: I'm going to say 'typing tournament' sounds rather valuing, I've been waiting for that to appear

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're all analyzing small sections of data and losing track of the big picture.
    For what concerns how you're all reasoning, @falsehope would be a sensor, since he's mainly come to his conclusions comparing people to others he already knew without ever referring to theory.
    This said, I don't want to cause unrest nor doubt anybody's type. @WinnieW should provide larger pieces of information. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by croww; 02-18-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by croww View Post
    I think you're all analyzing small sections of data and losing track of the big picture.
    For what concerns how you're all reasoning, @falsehope would be a sensor, since he's mainly came to his conclusions comparing people to others he already knew without ever referring to theory.
    This said, I don't want to cause unrest nor doubt anybody's type. @WinnieW should provide larger pieces of information. Just my two cents.
    This makes for good Ti, an analysis without really using concrete data, unlike @WinnieW who reasons using pretty much data alone.

It was all too good to be true. I think I'll sit this one out now.

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just looking at the pictures I'd guess INTj...you got that teacher look lol (glasses and semi-formal attire = LII; where my logicz prize at?)

Wild guess aside...I'm not sure what type you could be, but using your answers as guide I'd also say you're Se devaluing, so either alpha or delta then.

In your pictures you look friendly and approachable but a bit guarded/cautiously distant, or perhaps simply not skilled in charming the audience (the Fe shenanigans...the Fe bawsheit ...sorry...I just remembered how my behind got whooped by an EIE at work...anyway! Let's continue with your typing)
    I could see you lighting up by an enthusiastic's ESE/EIE motivation for you to join the group; you seem like a shy person who's waiting for a friendly invitation. That doesn't necessarily make you an introvert though; you could still be ENTp even if you're shy...but I do think you're Fe valuing, so alpha NT.

Please upload a video if you have time and feel comfortable doing it!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    LII>ILI imo.

About basic dichotomy he looks j in VI.

Plus some of his answers seems to indicate Si valuing.

Not SLI at all, btw.

Maaan I donno youuu

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@WinnieW

I'm not very good at Visual Identification (which I don't consider reliable), but I think you're LII > ILI or at least Alpha > Gamma. I just can't get any Fe PoLR vibe, neither from the pictures nor from your posts. I highly recommend you to fill in another questionnaire (you can also make a video) where you provide insightful answers. I will analyze it and give my final typing. So far there's too little information to elaborate any kind of conclusion.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello NdFeB08! (Are you a magnetic person? Because of your member name. Ok, I'm kidding.)

Quote Originally Posted by NdFeB08 View Post
    Just looking at the pictures I'd guess INTj...you got that teacher look lol (glasses and semi-formal attire = LII; where my logicz prize at?)

Wild guess aside...I'm not sure what type you could be, but using your answers as guide I'd also say you're Se devaluing, so either alpha or delta then.

In your pictures you look friendly and approachable but a bit guarded/cautiously distant, or perhaps simply not skilled in charming the audience (the Fe shenanigans...the Fe bawsheit ...sorry...I just remembered how my behind got whooped by an EIE at work...anyway! Let's continue with your typing)
    I could see you lighting up by an enthusiastic's ESE/EIE motivation for you to join the group; you seem like a shy person who's waiting for a friendly invitation. That doesn't necessarily make you an introvert though; you could still be ENTp even if you're shy...but I do think you're Fe valuing, so alpha NT.
    Wow! Thank you! Your people reading skills are very good. I'm seriously impressed.
    Indeed I was shy to the degree of having social anxiety. But grown out of it, mostly, I think.
    I'm under the impression that an accelerated growth of my weaker functions happend in the last few years. So I'm getter better with and active use of , but I'm still not very mature in some aspects.
    Yes, I like other people that are skilled in using , therefore I guess that is my dual-seeking function.

Your observation is correct , I'm the way you described me. An other proof of the capability of 4D

Quote Originally Posted by NdFeB08 View Post
    Please upload a video if you have time and feel comfortable doing it!
    Will do, but I guess I need to practice first. It feels so awkward talking to somebody who is not physical present.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: I'm going to say 'typing tournament' sounds rather valuing, I've been waiting for that to appear
    Yes, but I had more a tournament about exchange of ideas and the interpretation of arguments in my mind, not a battle in reality.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ironically, if you were to provide him with some 'here's Fe PoLR' or some other helpful advice (like you're doing) - an example, you gave him a type opinion, took a look at his photos, gave him a VI, and his response is to dismiss your answer by being 'grumpy' and then denigrating VI (which you've attempted for him.)
    I guess I could argue with you about VI, and point to some reasons why VI is not such a valuable means as you might think of.
    If VI would be reliable why I should I ask somebody else to type me?
    Then I'd make a Selfie, compare my own picture with the list of sample pictures of different types and chose the best match. That would be my type.

That's the ironic part when he says he cannot see (or how can we see) the Fe PoLR, even types with F role know better than to be grumpy (poor unvalued Fe control which he dispays) as a response when someone's trying to help them. It's common with his overall posting, unvalued and weak Fe (similar responses and actions elsewhere.)
    Being grumpy isn't necessarily a sign of PoLR. If you think people with strong function can't be rude to other people, think again.
    I guess that I'm frustratedd to some degree, and going through a mild midlife crisis.
    Sorry for my bad temper and harsh behaviour.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by croww View Post
    My impression is that sensor types and intuitve types do (personality type) typing in a different way.

A sensor type collect all available facts, makes lists of them, weight them pro and contra. Does this for the type descriptions and for the person to type, choosing the type with the best match.
    It is based on an accumulatio of details.

An intuitive type (also) collect available facts, but does what I'd describe as "holistic modeling", both with the descriptions and the information of a person.
    The weighting of the facts is done in an interconnected way, each fact dosen't get weighted separately.
    And compares the different models against each other, choosing the best match.

@croww. What do you want to know? How can I know what facts are relevant to get typed correctly by other people?
    I can't tell the whole story of my life in this forum.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An intuitive type (also) collect available facts, but does what I'd describe as "holistic modeling", both with the descriptions and the information of a person.
    The weighting of the facts is done in an interconnected way, each fact dosen't get weighted separately.
    And compares the different models against each other, choosing the best match.
    Yes, definitely.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^
    Which means, I can't be a Sensing type, because this is my typing method.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^
    Which means, I can't be a Sensing type, because this is my typing method.
    Well, I wouldn't consider it a typing factor, but it does make sense anyway.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can work with details and detailed information, but I'm really bad using details in communication. Most of the details are get incorporated in the big picture and I have to extract them out of it, if I have to do this.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

If you somebody want me to be emotional expressive, then I have to interact with an other living being.
    True Fe PoLR style declaration

I guess it was one of my first interests. I learned the basics of electronics at the age of about 10. Self-taught by reading books and doing first experiments.
    Stereotypical for SLI, tho' this on its own doesn't make you that type necessarily

I'd do this, but I don't have enough time, I'm already occupied with a lot of other spare time activity.
    Hence you don't prefer it. You chose to do other things instead.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    True Fe PoLR style declaration
    Yeah, my Fe PoLR is named "shyness"
    Does lighthearted and cheerful sound Fe PoLR to you? ...and I like hanging around people having Fe ego, tbh.
    I have to most trouble with some Te ego people.

It seems to me you like to tease me...

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah, my Fe PoLR is named "shyness"
    Does lighthearted and cheerful sound Fe PoLR to you? ...and I like hanging around people having Fe ego, tbh.
    I have to most trouble with some Te ego people.

It seems to me you like to tease me...
    It sounded like you don't want to be near people who want you to be emotionally expressive. You rejected it very strongly in that statement.

You don't often seem lighthearted or cheerful on here. I can't comment on whether IRL (if you do it there since you don't here) you do the Fe or the Ne version of it.

PS: I wasn't teasing. I think I can't add anything else though, you decide what you want to do with the type opinions.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounded like you don't want to be near people who want you to be emotionally expressive.
    Well, sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    tbh. I can be rather reclusive, but also outgoing, and having fun talking with people. I guess it has more to do with open-mindedness. Usually I don't waste my time talking with people that are prejudiced and closed-minded.
    I like to quote one of my favourite saying of the famous Albert Einstein:
    "The (mind) horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius,
    which they call their point of view
    ."
    Is there a better way to express the dislike of closed-mindness in words?

You rejected it very strongly in that statement.
    Maybe it's because english is not my mother language, my choice of words are not always that good.

You don't often seem lighthearted or cheerful on here.
    Maybe you are not reading all my posts in this forum.

PS: I wasn't teasing.
    Ok.

P.S:
    I guess a realized why I tend to clash with most LSE, because I can't stand Te ego in combination with Se demonstrative, and LSE probably can't stand my Ni demonstrative.
    Se demonstrative against my Se PoLR.
    I get along with ESE because Fe ego + Se demonstrative is not that bad for me.

I get along with most LIE because they have Ne demonstrative & their more skillful use of Ni + Se, which even can feel comfortable to me.

All in all. A get better along with healthy gamma NT than LSE.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 02-26-2018 at 11:26 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Well, sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    tbh. I can be rather reclusive, but also outgoing, and having fun talking with people. I guess it has more to do with open-mindedness. Usually I don't waste my time talking with people that are prejudiced and closed-minded.
    I like to quote one of my favourite saying of the famous Albert Einstein:
    "The (mind) horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius,
    which they call their point of view
    ."
    Is there a better way to express the dislike of closed-mindness in words?
    Yeah, just call it Ne valuing. lol.

Maybe it's because english is not my mother language, my choice of words are not always that good.
    Okay.

Maybe you are not reading all my posts in this forum.
    Just going by what I've seen, sure.

Ok.
    I don't really usually do teasing tbh... it's not a problem with you personally from my part or anything like that.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, just call it Ne valuing. lol.
    And what does that mean for my type, because I value Ne and Fe so much?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

And what does that mean for my type, because I value Ne and Fe so much?
    I see you valuing Ne for sure. I've already said my opinion on your type.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems ILE is most probable with LII possible as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE, especially older ones, are not walking around being overtly emotionally expressive like : OMGGG howowowoooWWW ARRRREeee you!!!!!!!

4d means TOTALLY nuanced and professional as fuck. Put Fe in that slot to get the picture.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@WinnieW Judging from the pics you seem like the kinda guy I'd call up if I wanted to fix my computer. I could roll with any NT type for you tbh.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
    Seems ILE is most probable with LII possible as well.
    Sssh. Please be quiet. Some other ILE in this forum don't want me to be their type.
    Thanks for telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    @WinnieW Judging from the pics you seem like the kinda guy I'd call up if I wanted to fix my computer.
    Nice observation, Muddy. Indeed I'm skilled in fixing computers, having about 25 years experience in this area of expertise.
    I did this for a few years as profession. I started with building my first own PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I could roll with any NT type for you tbh.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, "loosing big picture" is what Panoramic-holographic types call zooming in/zoning out. I have heard it even from SLE's.

To me seeing "picture" does not mean looking at picture (it has abstract meaning). It just means to look at different causalities where the pic in front of you means very little. In fact I didn't get the "seeing whole picture" phrase because I assumed that it meant complete internal web of the generated possibilities by the mind while completely discarding actual context.

I'd say that they loose track of causalities. It is bit too present or context oriented form of the mental presence. On top of that carries very little meaning because I don't see value when it comes to shifting myself forward.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    ESE, especially older ones, are not walking around being overtly emotionally expressive like : OMGGG howowowoooWWW ARRRREeee you!!!!!!!

4d means TOTALLY nuanced and professional as fuck. Put Fe in that slot to get the picture.
    Fe base is overtly emotionally expressive, sure it's nuanced in a sense but it's still overtly emotionally expressive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe base is overtly emotionally expressive, sure it's nuanced in a sense but it's still overtly emotionally expressive.
    Yeah thanks myst. I lived with an ESE for an entire year I think I know what I'm talking about.

Overtly emotionally expressive makes them sound like a walking clown. How many do you personally know? Thank actually personal, first hand knowledge.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    Yeah thanks myst. I lived with an ESE for an entire year I think I know what I'm talking about.

Overtly emotionally expressive makes them sound like a walking clown. How many do you personally know? Thank actually personal, first hand knowledge.
    I've known a few Fe bases... Some of them definitely can do the walking clown mode when they feel like it But all of them will easily express stuff emotionally. Walking clown is only one mode for that, there are other ways to express strongly.

I'm kind of bored of the idea that some people seem to go by, which is about Fe base not having to be all that emotional often. To me that defeats the point. It just doesn't work in practice. I find sticking with the socionics basics on this works better.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotional vs expressive. I doubt they are true emotions all the time.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How much resemblance you think that you have with this guy?

I think he is quite clear ILI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't really compare my own behaviour to the guy in the video.
    Maybe a video in a comfortable interview setting might reveal more about myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12