Thread: Extroverted intuition Ne for ESFj vs. ISFp

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Extroverted intuition Ne for ESFj vs. ISFp

In theory Ne in an ESE-Fe should have a strength of 2.5D.
    Last edited by Iwantpeace; 09-07-2020 at 01:57 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always perceive ESE as having clearly stronger than myself.

But the pattern is the same over all types. Compare the of LII and ILE. The LIIs have clearly stronger
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would say mobilizing Ne is superior to suggestive Ne by strength of dimensionality alone. On the other hand, suggestive Ne is more receptive to Ne due to seeking it and valuing it more.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can trick yourself into thinking your HA is stronger than it is and that you don't need anything here, but you're helpless with the dual-seeking ime and quite aware that it's not a strength. For example many IEIs will show off their "Ti", but you rarely see the same thing from ExEs. Likewise, XLEs will show off their "Fe" much more than LXIs will.

HA is both stronger and something you're more likely to attempt to do yourself. (Not that you won't ever attempt your dual-seeking, because you will, it's just not to the same extent that HA is)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE: -, SEI: +
    LSE: + SLI: -

Suggestive: SLI's are extremely intrigued if I tell different way to think and solve things. SEI's like to hear about new ways of possible implementations and this might take pressure off from .

Mobilizing or launching. This is very different. ESE wants to experience novelty whereas LSE's might want to hear some innovative ideas to improve their life quality.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mobilizing is always "stronger" than the suggestive. We have more energy to do it and we are way more confident about doing on it on our own, even though we aren't capable of doing it consistently.

For Ne this means that ESEs are much more likely to seek out new stimuli, opportunities, and information of their own accord, while SEIs will only do so begrudgingly or at the behest of others.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    In theory Ne in an ESE-Fe should have a strength of 2.5D. Ne in an SEI would be 1D
    in theory both functions are just weak and it's hard to say about their significant difference in this for practice
    "dimensions" is just another bs like Reinin's

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@sorrows, for these two types, Ne information is a limited subset having a dual nature being both relative and absolute so it's not nearly the same Ne data set that one would find with an IEE or EII. Input leads SEI processing so I think that Ne would tend to be more influential to this type on average although both access the information in exactly the same fashion.........
    a.k.a. I/O