Thread: Tyler, the Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tyler, the Creator

I think he's IEE mayyyybe ILE. I've read him typed as SLE or beta quadra in general which I think is odd (no pun intended) also he fits the VI of IEE.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed with IEE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about ESE?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4D Fe.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah agree on one of the Nes. First impulse was ILE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems clearly Ne/Si to me. Actually that's pretty much the motivation behind OF. He acted edgy and obnoxious in his early interviews because he was young and trying to act like he ''didn't give a fuck.''
    Typical Ne/Si user who lives his life just creating random shit and making whatever they want. Se/Ni can do the same but the thing is Tyler doesn't follow through most of his shit. He never made the Wolf movie, before his career launched he had like 5 albums that never got finished, in an interview he said he has a bunch of music video ideas that never got made. Seems like a typical Ne user to me. His whole life seems to be primarily Ne orientated.
    His Fi shows when he talks about his ''finding your wings'' philosophy but his Ti shows when he talks about his personas (but that could just be Ne)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE probably

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious IEE, Ne lead is obvious, Fe demonstrative af. Watch all his interviews and random videos