Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Design Your Ideal Life

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wife and I would like to acquire several acres of land to care for animals and grow our own food. However, I would like to move to Norway on the coast by the Norwegian Sea and be close to my family and nature. Caring for animals would be doable there in spite of the extreme cold. My uncle has done it for many years though he sold all of his livestock and grows food and makes jams and bread and travels around the country with his wife selling his product. It's a lot of work but at least he drives are scenic and the people are very nice and down to earth, for the most part. The technology up there is unlike anything in Florida.

That said, I'd also like a house with a basement and an attic that operates as living quarters which is rather common to have both in Norway. I have slept in a number of attics when visiting with a nice view of the mountains.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmm...

I'd like to live in a beautiful sub-arctic place with a handsome and caring Chad and we have this cabin together and spend most of the time in a cozy winter wonderland. while I work on my RPG games and designing creative things and he fucks me a lot & chops trees for the firewood with his masculine ST powers. There's not many people around us but there is some, its not completely deserted but its not so packed in where I live now- and the people that do come to see us I have a bit more connection with. but I still mostly probably prefer to be left alone cuz of the introversion. and my partner would help me be a bit more wild, adventerous and outdoorsy but still respect my need to stay in a lot.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I could ride a bridge through the heart of aerospace, and complete the Pokedex, turn on the museum of dreams, venture into the aquarium of novelty, and wake up on the shorelines of a vast future, then love, ceremony, rapture, and star-gates would greet My arrival.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walt Disney World Commercial
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    I want a nice flat for exactly two people and a balcony with pretty pot flowers with those damn wasps that come with them. I want an ugly cat from the shelter that needs lot of cuddles and meows all night because that little fucker needs attention and care. I want a husband who is loving and can get on my nerves and because we have a small rent and no children we have enough money to go on vacations and visit museums with other stupid tourists... Wait what happens with the cat then? And I want bookshelves. A lot of them. And nice furniture that I and only I will pick. Good and fresh food. I want a good kitchen, with chef knives, where I (or we) can experiment with recipes. I want the smell of cookies and cinnamon in winter and the mess in the kitchen when I cook for my friends.
    I'm kinda sold on that one haha

I'd like a cozy low stress life where I'd have time to smell the roses, listen to the sound of rain, stuff like that. I'd like to work part-time in the cultural field - journalism, curation, sociology, environmental psychology,... while having time to just dedicate myself to my own projects(environmental art, writing, reading literature, play music) and my family. I'd have my own tiny house retreat somewhere close in the woods/at the beach/mountain/lake/river where I can just relax when I don't want to see anyone during weekends. I'd like a family (wife and mb one child + dog? ), and I'd wish is that they are happy and healthy, that we have a close bond where we can talk to each other - that we'll get old together. A nice friend group would be awesome too!

If I can afford it, I'd like to visit nice places with peculiar cultures, India, Tibet, Japan, Jordan, Greece, Gabon, Madagascar, Greenland, Mexico.... I'd also like to have a fishing sailboat and do some "Hemingway lifestyle" with friends, crossing the Atlantic, fishing and eating swordfish, drinking cognac, watching meteor showers...

Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 08-29-2021 at 07:27 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Self-employed trust fundie living in a Queens tudor-style home or a Brooklyn brownstone. Low stress and lots of leisure time
    Last edited by Averroes; 08-29-2021 at 03:32 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by reverie
    I'll start with a dream I've had since I was young...

1. I'd like to have an old Victorian house, preferably with much history, in a wooded and secluded area... lots of trees. I want ivy going up my house. I will string fairy lights all over the trees. I would like the house to have a huge wrap around porch, and a pond and a deck with a paddle boat. I'd like a huge library in my house with spiral staircases, and a old Victorian style conservatory. And secret passages, and hidden rooms. Also a movie theatre in the basement. Plenty of woodwork. Lots of antiques that I've picked out myself. Lots of Aladdin lamps. Lots of fairy lights. I'd have one hell of an electric bill. I'd also like stained glass windows and a picture window for reading on rainy days. I want a huge garden, like in the secret garden. I'll have to learn to Garden. I'd also like my own fruit and vegetable garden, and a barn with livestock. I'd like a trout stream nearby so I can learn the art of fly fishing. I will live there with my family, and we can have lemonade on the porch and discover cooking together. I'd like to be a Literature professor, specializing in gothic literature, at an old college within a small historical town. And maybe in my spare time I'll be a genealogist. Maybe I'll own my own small local bookstore like The Shop Around the Corner in You've Got Mail.

Me 2017.
    weird. Still the same. But I’d like to add to it. Thank
    god someone quoted because I must have deleted it

I want lots of willow trees and trees with flowers on them…wisteria trees. And I want an old creepy cemetery near my house with lots of angel statues and mausoleums. Roses, lots of wild roses growing everywhere, up and down the walls. And the ocean close, with rocky cliffs.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the life I want to live

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That We can see the staircase to flowing outlines obliterating the expansive daydream of restored platforms is always invigorating and enterprising.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12