Thread: Can SEEs be autistic?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can SEEs be autistic?

I’ve seen some suspected Se-SEEs who seem incapable of “reading the room”, are fundamentally socially inept but loud and shameless, and display cringe, attention seeking behavior that’s bewildering to most people

a good example is this “comedian” who I suspect is SEE. These skits are obviously scripted but just the fact that his brain came up with these ideas as a middle aged man makes him off to me lol. Even on the podcast he's on, he often defaults to singing random songs that are loosely tied to the topic or picking arguments that make no sense instead of contributing anything insightful to a conversation which I can relate to sometimes as a fellow socially inept/possibly neurodivergent person if I'm on a date and run out of things to talk about

Last edited by Averroes; 09-24-2023 at 05:43 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes. Human of any Jung type may get any psychiatry disorder.
    Jung type is information accentuation in consciousness. It's possibly to assume only, that concrete type may arise a _chance_ for some disorders to happen and for some of its symptoms be more _expressed_.
    For a diagnosis is needed to fit criterions. Preferably to have an education for this. Autism is rare disorder (was rare, at least).

> socially inept but loud and shameless, and display cringe, attention seeking behavior that’s bewildering to most people

Such problems may be from different reasons. Some may develop with long drugs usage.

SEE is among possible. F type.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-24-2023 at 06:00 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weird thing is I understand him. He reminds me of myself a bit if I were on mountains of crack and PCP and just let my intrusive thoughts take over completely. My favorite pastime in middle school was annoying people

To his credit, he has enough people skills to have people who love and support him, make connections within the music industry and sell people on his low brow content. Idk if someone with aspergers/HFA could realistically do that
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-24-2023 at 06:44 PM.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    To his credit, he has enough people skills to have people who love and support him, make connections within the music industry and sell people on his low brow content. Idk if someone with aspergers/HFA could realistically do that
    Isn't it a spectrum?
    Selling content isn't particularly indicative of any deep connection-- people can enjoy what startles them. And people can love people they find unfathomable

It's a good question, though, sort of fundamental to socionics --do all people have types? The literature I've seen hasn't provided a definite answer. I'd say, if all people have got sociotypes, then any type could have any dysfunction, though some problems might be more common to certain types. Certainly something like autism reduces mimicking behaviours during childhood-- and it's only by mimicking others that humans could've developed stable cognitive types in the first place. (The notion that cognitive types arise from biology is utter nonsense.)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At op. He probably grew up with a narcissist mother, who had low boundaries and smothered his emotions with her dramatics, thereby convincing his childhood self that his own feelings didn't count. He now shamelessly acts out in order to individuate from this ancient childhood mother and ignores his perception of the room and other people in the same way his mother, and later on his own self, ignored himself.

I've seen something like this irl.. some drugs and alcohol play a part. It's sad and the impossibility of proper self reflection and emotional regulation just seems insurmountable.

Anyway, this is what your op triggered in me. (Individuation from dead mother interject is not my idea, I came to understand it over the summer time after I was trying to piece together the pieces of events that occured irl).

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autism, like all mental disorders, lacks a well-defined etiology. You can't perform an autopsy on the brain of some and diagnose them as autistic like you can for Lewy-Body Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, or seizure disorders. So the answer to this question is Not Even Wrong.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It makes sense to think you can have one, but they probably wouldn't get correctly typed as SEE, so you'd think there aren't any.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    Autism, like all mental disorders, lacks a well-defined etiology. You can't perform an autopsy on the brain of some and diagnose them as autistic like you can for Lewy-Body Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, or seizure disorders. So the answer to this question is Not Even Wrong.

I think that people suffering from a certain degree autism (severe to moderate) can't be typed because it would not make sense since their brain and psyche development are abnormal for the lack of a better word (I don't like the terms "Neurotypical" and "Neurodivergent" because autism is most and foremost a handicap (both mental and social)). Therefore it doesn't make sense to include people suffering from a handicap in a classification system namely a typology of which the Types are supposed to be perfectly healthy and follow standard patterns in term of psycho-development.

However, the alternative would be to create a typology dedicated to autistic people. As a matter of fact the "spectrum" of autism is in itself a form of differentiation that could be classified.

No, SEE can't be autistic because SEE has 4D Fe, that IE being mostly about communication a person with 4D Fe should not have any difficulties in terms of communication and social skills. Autistic persons have great difficulties reading people facial expressions and have therefore very limited social skills. Therefore strong Fe is not compatible with Autism and any person who claim to have both High Fe and autism has at least one of those two diagnosis wrong imho.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, i think they can. not sure if i can recall one right now. some autistic ppl are hypersocial. theres more introverted SEEs too.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I fail to see autism as a mental state anything other than Ni base. However, there are people with various conditions that need to be boxed under some label and autism is quite handy for that. So I'm saying all types can be diagnosed as autistic but not all diagnosed are among the autism master race. Not that it matters other than pinning down the mental state.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    I fail to see autism as a mental state anything other than Ni base. However, there are people with various conditions that need to be boxed under some label and autism is quite handy for that. So I'm saying all types can be diagnosed as autistic but not all diagnosed are among the autism master race. Not that it matters other than pinning down the mental state.
    Autism seems ultimate Ti state to me. Ni would be more like schizotypal.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    Autism seems ultimate Ti state to me. Ni would be more like schizotypal.
    Oh no. People do not understand autism. Ti seems schizod. Autism seems actually quite schizotypal in many ways.
    See this https://the-art-of-autism.com/an-autistic-shaman-shares-why-autistic-people-make-good-shamans/

Also insistence of sameness is Te (Te is for instance is subjugation to a formula)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 09-28-2023 at 05:32 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org