Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help!

For some reason I'm not sure of my type anymore, and for some reason it is bothering me. My main issue with me being ENTp is that I lack the need to socialize, and am perfectly content being by myself most of the time. I will be the first to admit that while I have certain talents in psychology, I am a novice at type theory, so I would like some general elucidation on the Introversian/Extroversion dichotomy, as well as a do over of my VI and personality identification. I know you guys will come through for me.

Here are some pithy observations about myself:

I irritate easily. Little things (which probably seem random to others) set me off. I am dealing with this.

I am tall, thin, and pale. I have stone-carved facial features.

My IQ is high, but I have trouble going after intellectual pursuits. I am lazy. I will spend all day playing video games unless something comes and rescues me from my lethargy.

I am absent-minded, and tend to just make intuitive gueses rather than doing exact math. I believe this may be due to weak ? However, I am good at seeing underlying patterns and causes, root symptoms. ( ?)

I am sociable only when I am interested in what others are saying/doing. My social interaction is therefore mainly "pragmatic," and not "just because." I have no problem sitting quietly if I feel there is no reason to do otherwise.

Even though INTps are supposedly "contrary" to me, I get along well with them. This may be taken with a grain of salt, obviously, as these people may have been miss-typed.

I hate, hate, hate math. I hate it. I think it is due to the nature of it, and me not wanting to think about the world in terms of . Could this be due to interacting poorly with my , causing me to conjure up scary thoughts? I think this may be the case.

I can be narcissistic, which seems to imply a lack of . I feel bad afterwards, and deep down I am a pretty warm, sympathetic person. I'm the kind of person who would actually investigate if I heard a woman screaming "rape." This may be a desire to prove myself to the world, or experience personal glory. ?

When I site alone to think, I am less actively guiding my thoughts than I am just letting them carry me along. I sort of go stream-of-thought and can come up with some pretty neat ideas and observations. Using this method I uncovered a huge streak of irrational thinking in religion, and when I told my sexy asian friend about it she told me what I described to her was Iconism, which I believe is heavily related to Jung.

I am very sensitive about my appearance, and what others think about me. I know I shouldn't care, and if I am actively engaged in something I usually won't. But outside these moments of activity I am almost hyper-sensitive. However, my standards of appearance are my own. This is sort of hard to explain. Essentially, I want people to like me and the way I look, but after having realized that most people have pretty shallow, and ignorant standards, I try to make my own image. This self mobility is something I strive for. I want to become better than I am, but without being anyone's bitch.

I will eat pretty much any food, as long as it is fresh. And even if it is not, if I am hungry enough I will eat it. However, when I go out to eat I want to have a fun experience, so I am particular about what I order.

In spite of my overly technical style of writing, I am zany and borderline ADHD when I get comfortable and in the mood. Most people describe me as very funny, and I am self-conscious when people don't laugh at my jokes.

If a boss admonishes me it takes me a while to get over it. I still hold vendettas against my elementary school teachers.

I like games that involve both quick tactical thinking, and deep strategy. RTS games like Warcraft I can't take, as multitasking is something that bores me. Paying huge amounts of attention is not my idea of relaxing. FPS games like Counter-Strike and Battlefield 2 are great, as they require patience, coordination, tactics, and strategy all rolled into one. I also enjoy RPGs of the non-paper variety.

I get jealous of people accomplishing things over me. In a relationship I am not clingy or controlling because I don't think I should have to be. If the person is good for me they won't cheat or be mean, or find me boring. I keep a long leash on my girlfriends and expect the same. If we're meant to be together then just being ourselves should be enough. "Working" at the relationship comes after marriage, IMO. My first girlfriend broke my heart and turned me into a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.

Sexually, I am dominating.

People tend to like me and are drawn to me after being around me for a while. I give off the vibe of something "different/new/intriguing/mysterious" and people like it.

I am not emotionally stable, and as a result am prone to panic attacks, and highly traumatic episodes where I completely lose my sense of "self" and have no feeling of personal identity. These seem to happen about once every few months.

I usually only like music that has a coherent theme to it, and only if it strikes the right emotional chords.

------------

Here are my pics again, for those who haven't seen them.

lol

Oops, that last one is not me. It's my pal Jeffk.

Thanks a lot in advance guys. You rock!!!!!!!!

[Edit: I love StarTrek]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no reason to believe that you aren't ENTp. I dont feel like giving an analysis, but that's my impression.

Math is an area you need to learn and remember facts in. Just because you're bad at it doesn't mean you can't be good at it if you want to. that takes passion though. Keep in mind thinking is your creative area, so you aren't going to be all over the place with it.

And I delt with the first love trauma heartbreak as well. What it really was was me not being able to accept the fact that "someone like her" dumped "someone like me". But sometimes its "she really loves me" or "i really hated her" or "I'll always love her forever" or "it was meant to be" etc...

But you write like an ENTp and I have no trouble understanding you, so its all clear to me. We all doubt our types in the beginning. It's just because the facts seem so daunting at first.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By understand I mean I can relate to him. I was trying to be personable, not technical.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can smell a hijack coming on.

Creepy-

I irritate easily. Little things (which probably seem random to others) set me off. I am dealing with this.
    Not type specific....what kinds of things irritate you?

I am tall, thin, and pale. I have stone-carved facial features.
    V.I., while interesting and potentially valid, is of marginal use, in my opinion, at this point in its development.

My IQ is high, but I have trouble going after intellectual pursuits. I am lazy. I will spend all day playing video games unless something comes and rescues me from my lethargy.
    ENTps have a tendency towards what is perceived as laziness by the general public. As you get older, you will more actively develop your third function (Se) which will enable you to enjoy physical pursuits more than you do now. Ne is a mental process, in that you don't need to physically exert yourself in order for it to be active. Playing viedo games, watching TV, etc...are all Ne activities and suprisingly, require quite a bit of mental energy (do not mistake for thinking, which is a different ) function) in order to work. However, because using YOUR brain is easier than using your body, you perceive that as laziness (which it is in some respects, but is no different than someone who you would think of as "lazy-minded" because they haven't developed their Ne/Ni functions sufficiently).

I am absent-minded, and tend to just make intuitive gueses rather than doing exact math.
    Both Ne traits. Math, at least the kind learned in school, is a Te function, and is therefore difficult for ENTps (remember, Einstein was horrible at scholastic math for this reason). The reason for this is that ENTps need to understand WHY a formula works the way it does, and few math teachers take the time to go into this kind of depth when teaching. ENTps also have little interest, once they understand why the formula is relevent and how it works, in actually applying it. Therefore, not only is math difficult because of the need to unravel Te information in order to understand it, the desire to actually apply it once understood is practically non-existent.

I am sociable only when I am interested in what others are saying/doing

Small talk is of little interest to Ti types, and ENTps are notorious for only making an effort with people whom they find interesting. They only find people interesting as long as they are still trying to understand them, or, they need something from them, such as intellectual or emotional stimulation.

My social interaction is therefore mainly "pragmatic," and not "just because." I have no problem sitting quietly if I feel there is no reason to do otherwise.
    See above....

Even though INTps are supposedly "contrary" to me, I get along well with them. This may be taken with a grain of salt, obviously, as these people may have been miss-typed.
    This relationship is very complicated. It is VERY possible for ENTps and INTps to get along, and in fact become very close. However, there is an strong element of discord in this relationship because of the difference in values, which often only show up if the two are trying to accomplish something together e.g. business, relationship, etc...friendships, especially casual ones are very easy to maintain because the two types find one anothers thinking very interesting.

I hate, hate, hate math. I hate it. I think it is due to the Extraverted Thinking nature of it, and me not wanting to think about the world in terms of Extraverted Thinking . Could this be due to Extraverted Thinking interacting poorly with my Extraverted Intution , causing me to conjure up scary thoughts? I think this may be the case.
    Don't make it more complicated than it is. Te is a subconscious function and feeds Ti facts and information. Ti then takes it and formulates theories (aka relationships between thoughts/ideas). Scholastic math is theories that have already been proven and is therefore factual knowledge (Te) and no longer needing development. ENTps don't like to waste their time with things that have already been figured out.

I can be narcissistic, which seems to imply a lack of Extraverted Thinking . I feel bad afterwards, and deep down I am a pretty warm, sympathetic person. I'm the kind of person who would actually investigate if I heard a woman screaming "rape." This may be a desire to prove myself to the world, or experience personal glory. Extraverted Sensing ?
    Narcissism takes on two forms, one being the person who enjoys looking at him/herself in the mirror but does nothing to improve their body (Se), and those that hate looking at themselves in the mirror and work tirelessly to create the image of aesthetic perfection that they have in their mind (Si). You are of the former, which means that you, despite your enjoyment of your aesthetic qualities (beauty is in the eye of the beholder remember), are probably not going to make much of an effort to improve them. As far as why this is, it would require a whole seperate article, but suffice it to say, narcissism has nothing to do with Te and everything to do with your Sensing functions. Now, if you're referring more to your love of your mind (Te), then that's different and is a result of your, well, realization that you have a superior intellect. I wouldn't blame it on a "weak" Te.

As for your desire to help women in trouble, this could be a result of Ne (big picture perspective on the damage that rape does to a woman), or negative stimulation of Fe (a woman screaming in pain or fear might activate the ENTp to want to change this to a positive one, which could only be done by rescuing her). But, the actual physical action that would be required to do something would be of an Se nature.

I am very sensitive about my appearance, and what others think about me.
    Underdeveloped Se RE: appearance, Underdeveloped Fi RE: what people think (translate feel) about me.

Well, I'd love to comment on everything else, but I see NO evidence that you are anything but an ENTp. That need to question your type is natural, because like everything else in an ENTp's life, it CAN be questioned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That last post was mine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF? you know Jeffk? or it was a joke?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    WTF? you know Jeffk? or it was a joke?
    Yeah me and Jeffk go way back.

Things that irritate me (some of these will sound like peeves, but they are things which genuinely piss me off) :

When someone says something a split second after I predict they will say it. This happens all the time. I don't know how I know they will say it, but I almost always do when I get these certain intuitions. It irritates me because the thing I predict they'll say is always some retardedly infantile question that they wouldn't have to ask if they only used their brain for a moment.

When fat people say their hungry. I don't know why.

When little kids whine and hollar in public places.

When someone knocks on a door and then enters before waiting for a response.

When someone who has power over me says something stupid or ignorant directed at me. I want to be able to destroy these people, uhh...metaphorically speaking.... >_>

Dr. Phil spouting "universally applicable" morality on his show, seemingly oblivious to the fact that his logic only works with certain people. True, it's business, but it is wrong.

White trash people trying to sound intellectual.

Basically, when I sense in people the kind of ignorance that engenders worldy problems is when I get pissed off. I take worldly problems personally because I think we all owe each other something.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Yeah ENTp under the influence of an inhibitive function most likely.
    Elaborate?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, we have to be the same type ... you do the same stuff that I do.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That last one was by me ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What exactly is meant by the term "absent-minded"?

I always thought it meant forgetting things, like where you put them etc.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever type is annoying arrogant and self-obsessed should suit you well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youch

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    whatever type is annoying arrogant and self-obsessed should suit you well
    LOL Y THK U KIND SIR TOP OF THE MORNING!!!!!!

[Edit: I wonder if someone I know found this. Whoever he/probably she is is a ****ing coward.]

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp does sound superficially a bit like me, but it doesn't really click with me when I read it the way ENTp does.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    What exactly is meant by the term "absent-minded"?

I always thought it meant forgetting things, like where you put them etc.
    I am very absent minded some of the time ... sometimes I forget to do things that I have planned to do and forget important dates for no reason at all. Einstein did the same thing.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want Pedro The Lion's opinion. He's the one who planted the seed of doubt in the first place, the rotten bastard.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Pulls out shotgun*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Heh sorry about that. I WILL give a detailed response but as of now I am VERY tired. I went into the bathroom and I saw fireflies flying all about me but it was just the lack of sleep. It was the most beautiful I think I have ever seen however."

Holy shit, you WERE tired.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When fat people say their hungry. I don't know why.
    lmao, thats freaking hilarious.... so cruel.... you know, fat people get hungry too. Lol, oh God. I'm cracking up. (I used to be fat, therefor I can justify my hysterical laughter my still concidering myself one of them, laughing at myself.) But, my God, I've never heard anyone say something like that so bluntly before. Thats hilarious. No offence to anyone or anything. Lmao. Oh Geese.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-theLion
    All I know is you show waaaay more Se than is normal for an ENTp. That doesn't mean that you aren't ENTp but I would like you to explain where all these S tendencies came from. Where did you learn it (if you did)?
    I think it has to do with Se being the third function. I think the third function can sometimes have a "Napoleonic Complex". People sometimes push their third function to "prove" that it is really a strong function of theirs. It's like they're afraid to admit that they can't use that function well. They over-exaggertate it. Maybe it brings people comfort thinking they can use their third function well? I know I do it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    When little kids whine and hollar in public places.
    Being irritated by things like this is due to a poor sensing, I believe.

When someone who has power over me says something stupid or ignorant directed at me. I want to be able to destroy these people, uhh...metaphorically speaking.... >_>

Dr. Phil spouting "universally applicable" morality on his show, seemingly oblivious to the fact that his logic only works with certain people. True, it's business, but it is wrong.
    Sound like Ne.

Lack of Se?

He might even be INTP

I am very sensitive about my appearance, and what others think about me. I know I shouldn't care, and if I am actively engaged in something I usually won't. But outside these moments of activity I am almost hyper-sensitive. However, my standards of appearance are my own. This is sort of hard to explain. Essentially, I want people to like me and the way I look, but after having realized that most people have pretty shallow, and ignorant standards, I try to make my own image. This self mobility is something I strive for. I want to become better than I am, but without being anyone's bitch.

I will eat pretty much any food, as long as it is fresh. And even if it is not, if I am hungry enough I will eat it. However, when I go out to eat I want to have a fun experience, so I am particular about what I order.
    That sounds more like a lack of Si than Se.

If a boss admonishes me it takes me a while to get over it. I still hold vendettas against my elementary school teachers.
    This also sounds like intuition. ESTPs let these things roll off their back.

I think he sounds like an ENTP. An ENTP might show more of his Se if it was always demanded of him (like if he was around a lot of ENxJs) and had to use it.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To PTL: First off, I never said I was in the military. At least, I don't remember saying it. lol

Secondly, you are correct that I am holding back when I present these self-descriptions. There is a part of me that is so odd that I want to not think about it, and instead attribute it to type. I will attempt to clarify this, but it will not be easy.

I feel like I have no set personality (and this is just a feeling based on my Id, or something). I have felt this way since I was very young. I feel this way because I do not have any strong sense of right or wrong, emotionally speaking. It is more "logical" and "illogical." Secondly, and this may be the most important part, I have what seems to be the uncommon ability to see things from every point of view, even ones that are diametrically opposed to my best interests, (e.g., terrorists). I can literally run through a series of events in my head and convince myself that they just happened, so it seems like reality to me. Sometimes I am not able to cope with so many perpectives, which often enough contradict each other, and cause me to (IMO) exhibit signs of schizophrenia (which are vast in number). I know basic psych, and having to deal with contradictions is one of the primary causes of schizophrenia. These multiple perspectives cause me to lose my sense of identity, which seems to release my brain from certain inhibitions, causes frightening behavior.

My intuition is something that runs out of control. My brain constantly makes connections between things, with our without my consent. This is the strongest part of my brain, which is why I so strongly believe I am ENTp. Sometimes my intuition gives me visions that comes true. And the weird thing is these visions are associated with an odd feeling, like an eerie dread. I don't remember having one that did not come true a few seconds later, but it may be my brain only focusing on the ones that do come true.

Now here is the strangest part. I am extremely aware of little thoughts, feelings, and images that go through my head; not all the time, and not all at once, but I am aware of parts of me that others do not seem to see in themselves. My mind is this torrent of visions and pictures that are epic and scary. These things cause me depression unless I use logic to siphon out the bad and to get up and keep going by focusing on the good.

However, because of this openmindedness to everything, and my powerful (though chaotic) intuition, I am able to get inside peoples' minds. I am very very good at talking to people and figuring out exactly why they are not well, and I am told that the way I talk makes people feel better. I come of as very wise to people, which is almost hilarious, because I can be an enormous fool. I am able to keep a bit of a leash on my intuition by strong critical reasoning ability. However, I am not good at remembering fine details which, humorously enough, makes me excel at arithmatic and f@il miserably at algebra. Heh, absent-mindedness.

I'm not really hiding anything else, I think you were sensing hidden agenda stuff. Deep down, underneath the critical, cutting remarks, and the offensive sense of humor, I am just a nice guy who wants everyone to see the light so I don't have to feel lonely and hopeless .

My overabundance of is almost all from me being a "parent" to myself, wanting me to focus more on "reality" instead of being lost in my head all the time. I have gotten pretty good at stuff like fencing and judo. Lol I am definitely not ESTp. My is nowhere near as strong as my .I just take my for granted and so focus on other things. I was made fun of a lot for my lack of awareness of my environment, so I am attempting to correct the "flaw."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    What I said about Se is from a bunch of threads that Discojoe posted in not this one in particular. I am just posting here because I promised I'd get back to him.
    I was just trying to say that ENTPs can show Se like qualities. I think Ernest Hemmingway is an example of an ENTP like this. So afraid of his lack of Se, he tried to compensate for it.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I was just trying to say that ENTPs can show Se like qualities. I think Ernest Hemmingway is an example of an ENTP like this. So afraid of his lack of Se, he tried to compensate for it."

But ENTps are afraid of stirring up too much commotion about his Super-Ego Function, Se, thus why would one of them "compensate for it" when it is painful to even express it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    "I was just trying to say that ENTPs can show Se like qualities. I think Ernest Hemmingway is an example of an ENTP like this. So afraid of his lack of Se, he tried to compensate for it."

But ENTps are afraid of stirring up too much commotion about his Super-Ego Function, Se, thus why would one of them "compensate for it" when it is painful to even express it?
    Because they feel that they need it for some reason or another. Maybe they think it will make them stronger if they use it. Hemmingway himself had some self-image problems (need to be loved?) and maybe he thought Se would make him more of a "man" and people would accept him. It does clash with Ne, but people often don't think rationally about the way they act. It could be a product of your enviorment. Also, an ENTP may be nerotic about their Se because they can often see things happening in diffrent ways and this leads them to be unsure of what's actually there. If they learn to trust their Se, this problem can lessen.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me one thing... suppose you're reading something somebody asks you to read a book louder and more emotively, would you, deep in yourself, mind about it? And if you do... would you manage to please in a non-exact way but in the end accepting it, or you may even -refuse- continuing same as before, or even stay shut up?

Your choices are... you'll be annoyed and react negatively,
    you'll be angered and unable to react with reason,
    you'll like it
    you just don't feel affected and you may comply or not

Be sincere...

And to reassure... hoy many girlfriends have you been with? how many regular aquaintances/friends do you surfacely at least can say you have?
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
    Tell me one thing... suppose you're reading something somebody asks you to read a book louder and more emotively, would you, deep in yourself, mind about it? And if you do... would you manage to please in a non-exact way but in the end accepting it, or you may even -refuse- continuing same as before, or even stay shut up?

Be sincere...
    No, I wouldn't like it if someone told me to read or speaker louder. I would usually do it, though.. not that big of a deal. What I was talking about was an ENTP trying to "prove" that his Se is strong by showing others he is not unsure of his Se (as in seeing what is there and not being nerotic about being wrong).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the girlfriends/current-aquaintances question?

(Sorry, I edited the message right after, hehe)

By the way:

Rocky = Discojoe? Or i'm going insane?

Because few times I've seen so much delta-quadra like, static-narrating neurotic and desperating -less combined with the compulsive empathy that would make you go nutz and self-aware like that.

Longer explanation after I take a shower =_q...

Let me also guess you (discojoe) darn suck at chess and you hate it, I won't fail on this statement.

And if in turn you've had ten millon ten-second-girlfriends and have ten millon aquaintance-like friends too... you're an ENFp.

(Or a constantly alcoholized INFj, which I wouldn't believe)
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And to reassure... hoy many girlfriends have you been with? how many regular aquaintances/friends do you surfacely at least can say you have?
    I don't know what this has to do with what I wrote, but okay...

I'm 16 (I know, but I'm concidered mature for my age). As to the girlfriends, one or two depending on your defintion. Aquaintances? Too many to count, but I guess you can say about 15 "regulars".
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rocky = Discojoe? Or i'm going insane?
    No . Nice guess though.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, sorry, but analyzing two ppl believing there's one -sort- of mislead results

Because ENFp's are also Se on function 3, Ne-paranoid, but his text didn't seemed to show the confidence one would expect of an ENTp.

itself sounds like a very kick on his balls he's not gonna do anything to solve it.

He sounds on like i sound on . I guess he's my mirror.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if in turn you've had ten millon ten-second-girlfriends and have ten millon aquaintance-like friends too... you're an ENFp.
    Why can't an ENTP have ten-second-girlfriends? I don't see anything wrong with that.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Why can't an ENTP have ten-second-girlfriends? I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Neither I do, just want to be sure his statement about feeling confident when alone isn't intraversion but excess of abstraction or pride. I wanted a more concrete 'E' sign by putting that question ^^;;

Being a male, having lots of prideful and having on your PoTR can be a kick on one's balls as strong as I can't imagine.

He sounds as if -liking- the ENTp profile, not really assuming it a revelation for him.

What's your oppinion about his ENFp-ness?
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your oppinion about his ENFp-ness?
    I'm still thinking about this. I don't see how he is clearly ENTP over ENFP, but I'll comment on it latter. He probably is ENTP, but I want to go on mre than my intuition.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy ballsing lord jesus do I hate chess. BOOORING. Yeah I guess I suck at it too.

HOWEVER. Sometimes when I play, my mind goes on "clear thinking" spells, where I suddenly can objectively see outside rules and ramifications ( anybody?), and thereby kick some serious ass, but I am unable to conciously control this, and I generally have little tolerance, or skill, with chess.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did u read the ENTp/ENFp profiles?

http://the16types.info/types-ENFP.php
    http://the16types.info/types-ENTP.php

A little ago I made a question about how you feel if someone boldy asks you to read louder and more emotively a book you were reading.

An ENTp will not feel really bad but won't be too good at doing it, or just clueless.
    ( estimative) (Unconscious accepting weakness)
    An INTj's would look funnier but they would probably try. (INTj look very funny when try to use their Suggestive function , no offending ^^;
    ( Suggestive) (Unconscious producing weakness)
    An ENFp would be doing it or not but it's out of it's control, he probably turns somewhere else read a book and does it that way but won't really choose to.
    ( Concrete Art) (Unconscious producing strength)
    An INFj would feel -very- annoyed and will boldly answer you a -no- and you do with a shotgun at the next attempt.
    ( Personal Knowledge) (Unconscious accepting strength)

(Someone please check my considerations on these eccentric functions... i'm not the best model-a reader around here...)

ENTp's -are- good strategists as INTj's are, maybe a little more creative, and a little more prone to small mistakes. They would rarely get bored of board games and strategy war games like warcraft. ENTp's i know of never blamed feeling bored or frustrated unless they find a new more amazing game to play with, or often, decide to create their own versions of those games to make them even more complicated and nag INTj's to try them out.

Imagining a chessboard and making no sense of it for 3 years, that's Ti-less-Ne.

is deceiving of ... My ENTp/INTj fellows here use both functions all the time so may be difficult to imagine for them what's one without the other

As for chess...

My father ISTj () is plain -good- at it, uncreative, but can't do any tactical errors, and what's without any mental effort.

I'm INFj (), so I can imagine the board on my mind, but can't advance moves consistently, I can't analyze or profit on it. So i'm at ISTj's mercy and die right away. I can dream the chessboard and make -all- possible mistakes before making any sense. (3 years I tried many hours a day to compensate my 3rd function ..., that what's for ENxP's) So it wasn't laziness exactly. I have NO .

My grandfather was INTj (), he played chess without watching the board, he did analyze with precision and he did that without even having a board in front of him. Could beat you and your friends with 3 boards while working at the kitchen and he -too- making no mistakes, and he did with -style-...

Which one of these looks "closer" to you~?
    Balzac

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast