0 Thread(s)

//

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you also suspect that discojoe is from Delta? Heh...
    Yapyap, I would say I understand a certain kinship on his writing style I don't have with ENTp's. And share of our obscure values in society that don't seem to be critizice, improve or even do anything, but seek for our most confortable place and leave everything -just-as-is- or leave it
    Besides paid way too much attention to relationships, human mind and self appearance to be a real ENTp?

I am bad at chess because I never bothered to learn the underlying principles upon which it is based so I could analyze my moves. ...ENTps who just don't give a damn about the game won't put any effort in it and just try to intuitively "guess" the right moves and may not be so great at it.
    Yes, I understand the interest's role is seriously determining. I should've been more specific about "A challenge you may find amusing and paid more attention to than any other else" instead of just praying he would understand that (although I think he did). I personally involved in about 1000 chess games and do feel a deep love for a game that has been in the family for 3 generations. An ENTp I knew of tried chess a little and always found it boring and -truely- tried to do lazy guesses and often failed. ENTp's -lack- motivation on everything. It was that until he found about Go and in two years equalled his INTj father who never stopped practicing both games, because he really fell in love with the latter game. And now they two play between them and over the internet all day long with other skilled players and have quite good ranking (can't remember theirs tho but were good "Amateur") Like 3rd-2nd cathegory for chess.
    And I do have a difference with those other two profiles, that disregards interest. I would like to find out if it's his same difference as well or not.

So he'll have to do the difficult introspection about the four components of success: To actually want to, to actually be able to, to actually believe to be able to and to actually -do-it-. And understand what he really lacks or not.

(I really need an answer of him now or it'll start sounding as if i'm plain Delta-recruiting here ^^;;;
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I like games that involve both quick tactical thinking, and deep strategy. RTS games like Warcraft I can't take, as multitasking is something that bores me. Paying huge amounts of attention is not my idea of relaxing. FPS games like Counter-Strike and Battlefield 2 are great, as they require patience, coordination, tactics, and strategy all rolled into one. I also enjoy RPGs of the non-paper variety.
    I'm not sure what to make of that. I personally enjoy playing Starcraft, but I also have an ENFP friend who likes it too. I don't think that has to do with a poor Ti, just personal prefrence.

I get jealous of people accomplishing things over me. In a relationship I am not clingy or controlling because I don't think I should have to be. If the person is good for me they won't cheat or be mean, or find me boring. I keep a long leash on my girlfriends and expect the same. If we're meant to be together then just being ourselves should be enough. "Working" at the relationship comes after marriage, IMO.
    ^^ Sounds exactly like me.

I hate, hate, hate math. I hate it. I think it is due to the nature of it, and me not wanting to think about the world in terms of . Could this be due to interacting poorly with my , causing me to conjure up scary thoughts? I think this may be the case.
    I don't like math either. Me and my ESTP friend would usually just make fun of people or joke around during math.

My main issue with me being ENTp is that I lack the need to socialize, and am perfectly content being by myself most of the time. I will be the first to admit that while I have certain talents in psychology, I am a novice at type theory, so I would like some general elucidation on the Introversian/Extroversion dichotomy, as well as a do over of my VI and personality identification. I know you guys will come through for me.
    I think most people here seem to agree that you're an extavert. I think that being content being by yourself is more of an ENFP quality than an ENTP. I don't think ENTPs like being by themselves too much. I don't know about other ENTPs, but if I spend too much time by myself I have a need to go out and do something. I'd much rather met people at the mall than sit around playing video games all day. I'd just feel bored/lonely if I did that.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My main issue with me being ENTp is that I lack the need to socialize, and am perfectly content being by myself most of the time. I will be the first to admit that while I have certain talents in psychology, I am a novice at type theory, so I would like some general elucidation on the Introversian/Extroversion dichotomy, as well as a do over of my VI and personality identification. I know you guys will come through for me.
    Hm... basically one distinction you can do to find out where on the dichotomy you really are is by asking yourself the question: "When i'm really resting?".

There is social interaction for intraverts and extraverts, and the difference lies in that the former are self-energyzed and the latter are energyzed in company. So in a way we I's "run out of mana" when in company, and recharge it alone. And E's "recharge mana" in company and lose it alone.
    That's what makes easy to set analogy between introversion and antisocial behavior, which isn't really accurate at all. ISFp's have rich social lifes for example, and still I's.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe: a sexually-dominating, girl-chasing INTp, Transigent?

The "psychologist" skills--believe it or not--is from the hidden agenda . You can't get super mushy and such (although you CAN display emotion, but only "safely", you are too much in control to become "emotionally vomiting" on people), so you would rather analyze emotions and feelings rather than simply experience them.
    And believe this or not, one big problem for INTps in relationships is that they talk too much.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Discojoe: a sexually-dominating, girl-chasing INTp, Transigent?
    lol, Cone can't afford to be less tan totally accurate Your phrases always -hit- the key

The "psychologist" skills--believe it or not--is from the hidden agenda .
    You're really sure the hidden agenda has -any- chance of being used? Mine is and I -so- often can't even make a distintion between when I'm hungry, when I'm sleepy, when I'm unconfortable.. I just know I feel like shit all the time and pray that death will be the end of all disconfort someday.

For any given perception... and any given theory... there's a slam hard enough that seems to make both fit.... but there we start feeling we stopped doing science
    Balzac

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Creepy-

michael moore is an entp. i dont think he is lazy.

Creepy-ms kensington

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    "Heh sorry about that. I WILL give a detailed response but as of now I am VERY tired. I went into the bathroom and I saw fireflies flying all about me but it was just the lack of sleep. It was the most beautiful I think I have ever seen however."

Holy shit, you WERE tired.
    hey, i saw fireflies too when i was tired and showering. it wasn't the most beautiful thing i've seen though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12