Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    Is there any significant possibility of me being EII, SEI or ILI?
    After IR test - no.
    ILE is subrevisie for EII, ILI is superego for SEI, SEE/SLE are good for ILI.

SLI seems fits better than any other type to IR results. As SLI also was supposed by VI, the possibility it's correct is high. Your seen behavior fits to SLI too.
    Pay more attention to IEE girls. They should be your duals, not Fe ones. Revisors and conflictors can be attractive and interesting, you may have surface relations and cooperation with them, but in close friendship or romance you'll feel better having good IR.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    After IR test - no.
    ILE is subrevisie for EII, ILI is superego for SEI, SEE/SLE are good for ILI.

SLI seems fits better than any other type to IR results. As SLI also was supposed by VI, the possibility it's correct is high. Your seen behavior fits to SLI too.
    Pay more attention to IEE girls. They should be your duals, not Fe ones. Revisors and conflictors can be attractive and interesting, you may have surface relations and cooperation with them, but in close friendship or romance you'll feel better having good IR.
    I will take note of your judgement. Thank you.

I may relate most to SLI in test and by your opinion of my VI, but i do not relate to any SLI description or Model A structure in any matter i would consider significant. I will continue to speculate in any case.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i do not relate to any SLI description or Model A structure
    With better theory and yourself understanding you'll may notice that you fit to SLI's descriptions better than to descriptions of other types.
    When you'll start to get regularly good fiting to IR theory of your opinion about own type and about types of people near (typed by you) - then you'll get the reasonable basis to trust in own correct type, to own typing skills and with this in acceptable theory understanding.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With better theory and yourself understanding you'll may notice that you fit to SLI's descriptions better than to descriptions of other types.
    When you'll start to get regularly good fiting to IR theory of your opinion about own type and about types of people near (typed by you) - then you'll get the reasonable basis to trust in own correct type, to own typing skills and with this in acceptable theory understanding.
    I seem to fit LII very well in IR with others, whom i'm fairly certain of type wise. Of course this says nothing if i fundamentally misunderstand the theory, which i am still open to, though i doubt it with regards to the central aspects. It was good to hear your thoughts.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@crAck
    Hm. This could be a factor, of course.

I will say that i did not have these thoughts while researching SLI type, i was also mostly trying to fit the IE's into model A while reading about the functions/elements to find a match. I react well to good atmosphere and creation of stability, i am not interested in the lives of others on an individual level, i have no interest in efficiency if it does not fit my particular scope, i am not observant or skilled in regards to living space, food, etc.

I am outwardly lacking and seem lazy with regards to establishment of relations/involvement socially and i need someone to fill me in on how to relate to problems of a physical nature, how to create equilibrium in body etc.

But in my mind i am categorical, nimble and diligent. I'm not at all someone who ''goes with the flow'' or takes it easy, internally.

The only types i really see as significantly possible, according to Model A, would be LII or ILE now. (which i know isn't all that the theory encapsulates)

Rather, i see qualities in SLI type that i wished i possessed, and i see as very positive.

Though, you and Sol have me pegged as SLI (at least initially), and that's gotta count for something, so i am still very open to the idea, i just can't see enough justification yet. (as in arguments based on how model a shines through my posts, video etc.)
    Last edited by para; 09-09-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I seem to fit LII very well in IR with others
    IR check needs the correct types, and such with my examples have pointed that LII is doubtful for you. As your results have matched good with my opinion gotten by other method independently, this much rises the meaning of SLI version. Also I've pointed you on significant contradictions in your behavior with LII.
    Read Filatova's book and Jung's one, - it's better introduction to the types than random, badly translated and heretic mess on English sites. Being T-S type with the practice step-by-step you'll understand what is correct.
    As our discussion repeats we may finish it. Study the subject some better.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took a look at the ESI people and the blonde viking guy who does the asmr is freaking hawt.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IR check needs the correct types, and such with my examples have pointed that LII is doubtful for you. As your results have matched good with my opinion gotten by other method independently, this much rises the meaning of SLI version. Also I've pointed you on significant contradictions in your behavior with LII.
    Read Filatova's book and Jung's one, - it's better introduction to the types than random, badly translated and heretic mess on English sites. Being T-S type with the practice step-by-step you'll understand what is correct.
    As our discussion repeats we may finish it. Study the subject some better.
    I can point to contradictions according to SLI behaviour as well, though this is useless if i have only oriented myself in misleading theory.

Filatova descriptions on this site i relate (with my faulty theory according to you, so this means nothing) most to LII. Are the books the only reliable source for me to study?

I will keep researching IR and own processes and thoughts. For now LII seems most likely to me. I will hopefully resolve the different perspectives when i study some more.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post
    I took a look at the ESI people and the blonde viking guy who does the asmr is freaking hawt.
    nooooo I clicked on him because I thought he looked hot but then I watched the video and I hated him
    sooo creepy and intense
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    nooooo I clicked on him because I thought he looked hot but then I watched the video and I hated him
    sooo creepy and intense
    ya i love it, its cute and adorable. endless entertainment and dynamics. a hint of sadness in there which im guessing is the Fi. grrr. id marry that man. actually one of the hottest men ive ever seen online. Norsemen do it for me.

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASMR in general is pretty creepy (and annoying) to me. Can't say I understand the appeal. I am trying to determine your type, stop whispering at me seductively, gosh darn it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Overthinker View Post
    ASMR in general is pretty creepy (and annoying) to me. Can't say I understand the appeal. I am trying to determine your type, stop whispering at me seductively, gosh darn it.
    Had the same reaction. The whispering made it hard for me to feel out the energy i was supposed to relate to.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@hag
    typing by teeth is nice

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    > blonde viking guy
    nooooo I clicked on him because I thought he looked hot but then I watched the video and I hated him. sooo creepy and intense
    you just do not like guys with horns

ASMR in general is pretty creepy (and annoying) to me
    use headphones. it seems acts through oveloading. so you need to relax and allow yourself to be annoyed in the correct way

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    why are rabbits and IEEs correlated?
    IEE have suggestive Si and hence need sex very much. Rabbits are known as having sex very often. We may notice the correlation. Also to have sex often they need to charm good - definetely Fi type. Such this works, Watson. *smokes*

> primate-like smile showing all teeth = SLE, it's their way of asserting dominance

the specifics of SLE smiles is the lack of some teeth as they like to fight in the degree rabbits like the sex. meanwhile having problematic Fi they have issues with getting the sex without force what needs the trait of "asserting dominance" just to breed

> cavities = Si PoLR. why? because everyone worth their salt in the socionics community knows Si PoLR means bad hygiene

Si polr leads to that cooked meal regularly overburns or dries up (as eating of bad meal gets the delays). such it becomes solid and hence the teeth wear out quicker

> gold tooth = Flavor Flav, SEE benchmark and type codifier, has gold teeth, therefore, we can reasonably assume gold teeth to be a pattern among SEEs

gold tooth is the clear trait of Se valued types which have aesthetics interests lower than the wish to show they have redundant money. also in the case of Se ego types, which are some predisposed to paranoia, to keep the gold in the mouth is the good way to have the money under the sight to reduce the chance they would be stolen

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chakram
    do not spoiler the key

The test needs you to _sort_ the types by the said criterion.
    I didn't spoiler it, I had no idea what the types were when I went through it, this was just my "intuitive" impression of each type. I could sort this into a list from what I believe I liked the most to least if that is more helpful?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol Ok, I sorted them instead of just saying impressions:

1 EIE - I like them the most pretty easily, they seemed very sweet and like-able.
    2 SLI - One of the girls was very funny, 2/3 of them seemed like I would get along with.
    3 SEI - They seem ok, I liked them for the most part
    4 LSI - 2/3 of them seemed good, no English speaking females so hard to judge entirely.

5 IEI - They seem ok, a couple I liked quite a bit.
    6 ESE - Crazy, about 50/50 funny/annoying, they seem ok but I probably couldn't deal with them for a long period of time.
    7 IEE - Seem nice, kind of like them.
    8 SLE - They seemed ok, good at presenting information.

9 ESI - They seemed decent, somewhere in the middle.
    10 EII - They seemed ok, kind of mouse-like, a little boring, very vulnerable.
    11 LIE - No idea what to make of them.
    12 SEE - A bit boring.

13 LII - Boring.
    14 LSE - Boring and weird, difficult to listen to.
    15 ILI - Boring, nerdy, weird.
    16 ILE - Not too sure, kind of annoying.
    Last edited by Chakram; 09-23-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Chakram

conflictors at 2 top is fascinating

you prefer Fe/Ti valued types: 6/8 of top
    all beta is on top, while other quadras have <=2 types
    you prefer I types - 4/5 of the top
    among Fe/Ti valued E types: ESE, ILE, EIE, SLE
    ILE, ESE have subrevisie at top 4, 2 alphas at bottom 4 - rather doubtful
    points to: EIE, SLE
    more for EIE: his superego+subrevisie at 4 bottom, more S types at top 4, his dual is higher and some other
    Last edited by Sol; 09-24-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chakram
    fix pls the above message with impressions where you've opened the key - you may place the strings with types there in the sorted by the criterion or in random order

conflictors at 2 top is fascinating

you prefer Fe/Ti valued types: 6/8 of top
    all beta is on top, while other quadras have <=2 types
    you prefer I types - 4/5 of the top
    among Fe/Ti valued E types: ESE, ILE, EIE, SLE
    ILE, ESE have subrevisie at top 4, 2 alphas at bottom 4 - rather doubtful
    points to: EIE, SLE
    more for EIE: his superego+subrevisie at 4 bottom, more S types at top 4, his dual is higher and some other
    I'm a mess

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I'm a mess
    Find people IRL which you liked/disliked by impressions close to the criterion of good/bad IR. Try to understand their types and what is common in them. Mb you'll notice you like and feel better with betas.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

FarDraft's results who was earlier assumed as LII by my VI, and also got LII by dichotomy test like MBTI .

"primary (favourite): ESE, LIE, ILI, EIE
    secondary: ILE, EII, SEI, LSI
    tertiary: ESI, IEI, LSE, SLI
    quaternary (least favourite): IEE, SEE, LII, SLE"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    didnt he say he got "ILI" by mbti?
    INTJ what is LII. J in MBTI and rationality in Socionics have identical descriptions. MBT uses dichotomies as main typing way, but not functions to do the J/P exchange (what someones strangely do still)

> if he strongly Ego-values ILI traits and character

different nontypes factors may influence on strange placements, besides badly done testing and possible mistypings
    for example, having important people of those types and mixing good feelings to them with IR impressions

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    I scored ILI on the socionics test. INTJ on MBTI dichotomies test.
    Functional tests, like that one, differ. Dichotomies tests in Socionics are same as MBTI.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol

I got ILI on the aimtoknow beta test.

I'm interested in taking this IR test, I will start watching the videos maybe tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, my results are in.

The types are sorted by most comfortable (1) to least (16).

1. LSI
    2. LIE
    3. ESE
    4. SLE
    5. ILE
    6. ESI
    7. SEE
    8. EII
    9. SLI
    10. ILI
    11. EIE
    12. IEE
    13. IEI
    14. LII
    15. SEI
    16. LSE

I took alot of notes during the process about my impressions.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-02-2018 at 04:03 PM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well will you look at that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Avebury

Among S types you prefer Se (4/5 at top half, 2 Si at bottom 4, only Si at bottom half) - beta, gamma. Not base Ne, at least.
    May prefer T types (base T at top 2, 4/5 at top 5), 2 base T at bottom - more possible F.
    then: EIE, IEI, SEE, ESI. more for J ones. by the behavior IEI mb excluded. SEE is doubtful as has superego near the top, while dual and semidual are rather below superego and suborderie
    among T types I exclude base T by the behavior and also doubtful by IR, then: ILE, SLE, ILI, SLI. ILE mb rejected by IR. SLE also as has the dual at bottom and the suborderie at top. SLI is similarly doubtful as has the subrevisie at top and the dual near the bottom.

in sum: EIE, ESI, ILI
    among them both J types have the dual at top and superego at bottom. you prefer J types some more. against ILI is also that you have higher interest to T types
    EIE has more chances than ESI, as LSI and LSE are at 1 and 16. ESI has the subrevisie at top.
    EIE is close to your previous opinion about own type

if you'll post a videointerview mb this will add more useful

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I will be doing this too, one day or another. Very curious as to what the result might be.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think I will be doing this too, one day or another. Very curious as to what the result might be.
    I recommend you pm me your videointerview for the typing, as this test is a supportive tool. As you may see several types are possible in the results, while you need a single type.

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol I've done a lot more research and consulting others about type. I think EIE-Ni works well for me. Thanks for the suggestions.
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
    I've done a lot more research and consulting others about type. I think EIE-Ni works well for me.
    The research will last until you'll type people. As with every typing you'll notice IR effects.
    When you'll notice you are getting the stable match with expected peoples behavior and IR theory durnig the monthes and years - you'll understand the types are correct and your typing skills are good enough to use them. The more you practice, the more positive results you are geting, - the more you understand the typology and the degree you may trust to your opinions.

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The research will last until you'll type people. As with every typing you'll notice IR effects.
    When you'll notice you are getting the stable match with expected peoples behavior and IR theory durnig the monthes and years - you'll understand the types are correct and your typing skills are good enough to use them. The more you practice, the more positive results you are geting, - the more you understand the typology and the degree you may trust to your opinions.
    I type people pretty well. I may or may not post here, and you don't have to believe me, but I know exactly what you mean and I've been applying it for a long time. It just takes longer to see myself objectively. I've been getting the stable matches you talk about for a while now and I had never ruled out EIE anyway.
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
    I type people pretty well.
    If you recently have changed the opinion even about _own_ type or doubt in it, - there is no good basis to think such still. After some years of regular typing and watching people near, in case of positive checking described above - you'll get this basis.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got around to doing this, @Sol.

1. EIE (Interesting and well put-together. Respectable. I feel like they tell me important secrets for an important purpose. Queues are easy to read.)
    2. ESE (Exciting. Kind of all over the place, but engaging and fun.)
    3. SLE (Easy to understand.)
    4. SEI
    5. ILI
    6. SLI
    7. IEI
    8. EII
    9. LSE
    10. LSI
    11. SEE
    12. ILE
    13. LIE
    14. LII (Am I really supposed to find this attractive? Lol.)
    15. IEE (Does nothing for me. Annoying.)
    16. ESI (Grates on my nerves.)
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 11-20-2018 at 09:46 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE is just objectively the most effective at communicating and drawing attention, so people are more likely to respond well to them, regardless of type.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of the urls display in my phone except in code when I go to reply.

I still hope to do this test when I have a lot of time.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@A Moderator
    In case you did not saw the key before the sorting then results fit not bad to base Ti type. You have placed the both base Fe at very top, while base Fi to the last place and the other Fi to 2nd last.
    Among them, LSI looks as some more possible.

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    None of the urls display in my phone except in code when I go to reply.
    This may be due to adblock/firewall settings which block the image hosting I used. You may try to open the page with images in one of online proxies (URL encryption option there mb needed), to add the image hosting to white list, to use a computer with other settings, etc.

I've noticed that some clips by the links are removed. I should fix this during the next test update or mb sooner. At now, for those clips you may try to use the bloggers names (under the links) to find their channels and other clips with good seen face.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the library on a PC trying to load this but it's all blocked again.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results (may not be completely exact):

01. LII
    02. IEI
    03. ESE
    04. IEE
    05. SEI
    06. LIE
    07. ESI
    08. EII
    09. LSE
    10. LSI
    11. SEE
    12. EIE
    13. SLI
    14. ILE
    15. ILI
    16. SLE
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@andreasdevig
    The contradictions are significant. Try to concentrate better on the recommended criterion and to use both sexes.
    To make a videointerview would be useful.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast