IN*P
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @Sol, what do you think is the best way to figure out which INxp type I am? I read the descriptions for INTp and INFp, leaning towards INTp but I might be wrong.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Thanks @Sol, what do you think is the best way to figure out which INxp type I am? I read the descriptions for INTp and INFp, leaning towards INTp but I might be wrong.
    Your behavior is closer to F types.
    You've asigned emotional groups in the test. Your avatar is "playful", not serious.

To be highly assured in own type are used IR effects with people IRL. You may try to understand T or F types are more attractive and interesting for you. SLE or SEE is more comfortable to communicate IRL. etc

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Your behavior is closer to F types.
    You've asigned emotional groups in the test. Your avatar is "playful", not serious.

To be highly assured in own type are used IR effects with people IRL. You may try to understand T or F types are more attractive and interesting for you. SLE or SEE is more comfortable to communicate IRL. etc
    Hm. I'm gonna have to find an SEE then as I don't have an idea where they are. But I do know an ESTp and we mesh together very well, the problem is he loves to be in parties a lot and I don't think I'll be with someone like that. And I don't see Fe creative in me, I seem to be a destroyer of fun in groups even when I don't intend to.

Also just to clarify, my avatar has some scattered elements to it, but it isn't playful at all. I wouldn't really use that as a measure, my previous avatar which is like a black hole/circular mass of void could be classified as serious.

For the emotional grouping, I did add that because to make it clear that there was a wide gap among the group (like SEI has +1 difference from SLI while SLI has greater than 1 difference from ESI.

But anyways I'll read more about INFps and Fe because that could be my actual type. I assume INFps aren't necessarily friendly and can be considered very cold as well.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But I do know an ESTp and we mesh together very well, the problem is he loves to be in parties a lot and I don't think I'll be with someone like that.
    It's useful to have several examples of same type to understand your perception. Also it's possbily to change opinions about some peoples' types later.

> For the emotional grouping, I did add that because to make it clear that there was a wide gap among the group (like SEI has +1 difference from SLI while SLI has greater than 1 difference from ESI.

Those were not strong traits to be sure in your F type, just lesser common for T types.
    With a videointerview I may try to undersand your type by nonverbal.

> I assume INFps aren't necessarily friendly and can be considered very cold as well.

Theory describes an average case. Farther a behavior is from it - the lesser possibility of that type. IR effects with close people IRL is most weighty to decide about own type.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    With a videointerview I may try to undersand your type by nonverbal.
    Video interview - will a video of me answering a questionnaire suffice? If yes I can provide that.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Video interview - will a video of me answering a questionnaire suffice? If yes I can provide that.
    The main info is nonverbal. You may tell about anything interesting for you during ~10 min.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@one by video was seen as T type. where INTP has good possibility

A higher than average chance to find SEE is in palces, groups, events related to: art, sport, trading.
    To notice is possibly in general public places. 1/16 is not small where are hundreds of people.
    People of some type could be among known IRL during the life, with who you communicated and mb even significantly. It needs to think who.
    May be used sites where exists info to suppose types.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @Sol. I haven't been attending sports/trading events and I mostly stick to who I am with when going out so that's why I probably don't meet SEE.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thanks @Sol. I haven't been attending sports/trading events and I mostly stick to who I am with when going out so that's why I probably don't meet SEE.
    People mostly communicate with ones having similar skills and practical interests (hence similar types), more make relations of pals and colleagues for surface cooperations.
    Personal interest of soul attraction is higher in pairs relations between sexes. There a difference attracts more and duals have higher % than among pals (of your sex).

SEE could be among random groups and meetings. Alike your relatives, neighbours, classmates (if it's general class and not specialized). Also, people of any types can be in interests&abbilities related places too - just some types are more rare there. When you'll be studing types and trying to understand types of people near mb you'll notice some. Where you notice a human of SF club - there could be SEE easily too.

Long-time sellers in shops and markets - an example of SF region and you could communicate with them. A lot of public duties with significant manual part and communications with people.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-29-2020 at 11:52 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol do you mostly type by non-verbal? I do think that humans can have the tendency to lie or give answers to questionnaires that don't reflect reality, so I am thinking maybe visual typing can give more accuracy. I do notice similar mannerisms in certain people. But have you experienced typing by both expressions and actions (or questionnaire if you will) and get two different types?

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

do you mostly type by non-verbal?
    Often.
    To understand the whole type by common behavior as main method needs special typing methods as questionnaires, interview and tests, or to know that people rather good. Also for typing by questionnaires, interview and tests, - typed ones should do not know typology theory, as in other case they may significantly distort the info (more mistakes than a lie).
    Types related nonverbal behavior is more stable to external distortions what makes VI as main approach in many cases. Words are useful as secondary data there. Also it's useful to see a behavior and what a human does outside of typing process.

> I do think that humans can have the tendency to lie or give answers to questionnaires that don't reflect reality

People have not perfect self-perception (including when they want to have some traits) and different factors may influence on a behavior.

> so I am thinking maybe visual typing can give more accuracy

Nonverbal is part of useful data. The more of useful data is used - the higher accuracy may be.
    Also VI is important as main approach in some situations.

> But have you experienced typing by both expressions and actions (or questionnaire if you will) and get two different types?

I may be assured by VI only too. In such cases it's hard to change my opinion or give doubts, as generally I may suppose nontypes factors which leaded to unusual behavior.
    When I'm not assured by VI only - then common behavior which does not fit good to my impressions arises doubts.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Note to @Sol: some of the YouTube links in your test no longer work.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    some of the YouTube links in your test no longer work.
    It's common problem that some clips are removed after a time.
    Generally, it's possibly to find that channel by its name and to watch other clips on it. Or when that channel was not found - to use other available clips from the list, the number of which may be useful for the testing still.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright @Sol I did your little test. I tried not to think about their types or if you've typed correctly or not and just went by vibes. Only females, many of the videos were gone but I found at least one for each type.
    The results from best to worst:

1. IEI
    2. SEI
    3. EIE
    4. EII
    5. SLE
    6. LSI
    7. ILI
    8. SEE
    9. LII
    10. SLI
    11. LSE
    12. ESE
    13. ILE
    14. ESI
    15. IEE
    16. LIE

Edit: In some cases physical attractiveness was pretty important. Like some of the EII chicks were cute, the SLE were too masculine but I felt like communication would be pretty perfect. Also some examples of a type I liked and others I didn't (ESI sorted by the one terrible woman, SEI sorted by dropping out the most annoying one because others were pretty good).
    Last edited by Northstar; 04-05-2021 at 08:38 AM. Reason: added note about looks

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    You like FN, among them Fe are prefered. Also you dislike Ne and Fi types.
    Among ST betas SLE has _some_ higher chance than LSI by the test.

I stay with LSI, anyway. Taking all the known.

> just went by vibes

Not well known people as bloggers and famouses are typed close to "just". As you notice, there is sense in results and not something random.
    Nonverbal VI has objective proof to be working approach. The accuracy depends on skills by any method.

> I found at least one for each type.

Recommended is ">=3" per type and >=2 clips per a human. Where clips have disappeared should be possibly to find channels by names.
    The list should be updated later. It can be useful to recheck impressions from types after 12 monthes, mb with updated list.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

I'm working my way through these videos but am having trouble deciding what to make of #5. They feel very "comfortable" and I don't know that I'd describe my reaction as "alienated," but also they aren't particularly interesting to me. While I feel they'd be easy to understand, I doubt I'd particularly be interested in talking with those people unless I had a certain, external reason for it. I guess they seem somewhat boring to me. Given this description would you recommend I rank them high, low, or toward the middle?

Edit: also having similar problems for other types, like #8 -- feel less like I'd be bored with them, but there is a slight element of feeling "too" familiar. I think what's confusing me is the distinction between "comfort" and "friendly sympathy." I apologize if this is difficult to understand; it’s hard to describe the sort of intuitive impressions you ask for.

Another edit: I'm having trouble sleeping so went ahead and ranked them all + gave a short blurb explaining my ranking, since I'm not sure if my ranking was as it was supposed to be. I tried to rank by a feeling of similarity/non-repulsion.

1. ISFJ. Generally on the same page. I understand them and feel they'd understand me. As the instructions stated, I'm not taking sexual attraction into consideration (I didn't find them very attractive).
    2. INTP. They seemed likable to me. I was surprised when I saw the key; I thought these were F types.
    3. ESTJ. Give off good energy. Might be tiring after a while, but I can last a while on it. Had trouble disentangling sexual interest from this one; not entirely sure this shouldn't be lower.
    4. ENTP. Sense of relation + likability. As I said, a few mannerisms feel irritating because of familiarity, but the feeling quickly passes.
    5. INTJ. Cute. A little sweet. Often got a sense they were too self-absorbed, but it didn't irritate me that much. Felt fairly comfortable, though I had a sense we might not know what to do with each other after long.
    6. ISTJ. Sense of relation starts fading with this type. Mannerisms start to seem weirder beginning with them, but still I feel we'd be on good footing together; work together well.
    7. INFP. Slightly more strange. It seemed to me that many were shallow, and I'm not sure that's fair given that many of those impressions came from Russian videos. But I liked them/felt sympathy.
    8. ISFP. More relation than INFPs, but I had the sense it would be draining to talk with them after a while.
    9. ENFP. Didn't feel much relation, but liked them a lot. I don't feel they'd like me that much.
    10. ISTP. Had a decent sense of relation to them, but I liked some and disliked others. Here begins my dislikes.
    11. INFJ. As I wrote above. Again, I did relate quite a bit -- not sure this shouldn't be higher.
    12. ENFJ -- Don't really dislike them, but don't relate at all. Wasn't sure what to make of them. I was surprised again by the key, here. The videos I watched didn't seem very expressive.
    13. ENTJ. Slight dislike. Again, not sure what else to say about this type.
    14. ESTP. I didn't have a strong revulsion to this type, but something seemed off. I didn't have any sense I'd describe as "friendly" here. Maybe "guarded and distrustful" would be an appropriate description.
    15. ESFJ. I don't relate to/understand this mindset at all. Didn't like most of the women I saw. When I looked at the key, I was surprised I rated this type so low.
    16. ESFP. Some were a little better than others, but I did not really like this type at all. Which again surprised me because IRL I don't feel I mind the type that much.

I mentioned a few surprises, but I guessed the type correctly for ILEs, LIIs, and ESIs before looking at the key. I wasn't sure which type the EIIs were until I watched the ESI videos, then when going back over the EII videos to sort them I realized. Not knowing Russian makes it difficult to type.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-05-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. ESI
    2. EII
    3. LIE
    4. SLI
    5. EIE
    6. LSE
    7. SEE
    8. IEE
    9. SEI
    10. ESE
    11. LII
    12. ILE
    13. SLE
    14. LSI
    15. ILI
    16. IEI

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD
    R

TIM
    ILI? - Ne?
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE
    SLE
    SEE (SEE not being on top because those videos don't have enough the creative energy level that I want (I like creative (high Se -Ne) subtype).)

ILI
    EII
    SLI
    EIE (EIE much higher than expect)
    LSI

LIE (LIE and ESI are surprisingly low here)
    ESI
    ILE
    LII
    IEI (Don't know why IEI is too low here.)

LSE (look dumb)
    SEI
    ESE (Only ESE and SEI videos really make me feel dislike from the very beginning and I did not know their type yet. Especially ESE videos, feel like I'm being attacked. Conflict relationship is really a thing.)
    Last edited by Moharu; 04-06-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    You prefer T types, as it's 3/4 of top4 and 5/6 of top. It's expected for F type.
    You don't like base Se types which are in bottom4 to exclude ILI.
    Against LII is superego as best and dual as 2nd worst.

You like some more Te, what points on Fi.
    EII has a dual in top4. Top4 has all quadras except betas, while bottom4 has all quadras except deltas.
    Among delta F, EII is more possible than IEE, which has subrevisie as best and dual below average.

Based on your forum talking.
    I doubt in Fe, S, P.
    That you differ from lesser humans centered LII, I've mentioned before.
    With IR test result, the chance to have EII is higher than LII.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    They feel very "comfortable" and I don't know that I'd describe my reaction as "alienated," but also they aren't particularly interesting to me.
    The sorting criterion is about being comfortable and friendly. Other is secondary.
    Good IR as duals are perceived as comfortable. Also duals are more interesting than people with close to you functional strenghtes.

> I guess they seem somewhat boring to me. Given this description would you recommend I rank them high, low, or toward the middle?

high of middle. possible types with same ego functions

> I think what's confusing me is the distinction between "comfort" and "friendly sympathy."

It's about a state when you are among good friends. With a dual you are easier to feel as with a friend. Hence you are feeling the most good/comfortably with them and higher friendly sympathy to them among all types. More relates to people of other sex.

Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@user123
    INFP

from the sorting you'd got Fi/Te value, but it's wrong

@Moharu
    IN*P

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112