Thread: BIOENERGY AND SOCIONICS

Creepy--=IcEPiCk=-

Default BIOENERGY AND SOCIONICS

Why hasnt anyone seemed to study it? If we do infact have aura's eminating from us, it would be interesting to see how duality affects one's aura and other theoretical interactions (what happens in a conflicting relation?)

hmm.................................. Bioenergy and Socionics

I know from personal experience at the simple touch a dual you can feel energized.. There must be something to this.

IcEPiCk
    aka Cameron
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ISTP
    I See The Problem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that there is something to this. Of course we'll need more data, but in terms of how people behave, which traits they tend to possess, or not possess, there is something there. From subtle mannerisms to "coldness" "warmness" "bloodlessness" or "bounciness".

I absolutely agree.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If auras can be linked to types of relations or types, and auras eminate from inanimate objects and animals, then types can be assigned to objects or just physical energy of the object, like motion or sound. It would be interesting to correlate aura with a measurable energy or with the movement of the object, then a device can be made to render auras, which would be great for airport security, thus reducing terrorist attacks, thus making all of our auras even brighter ok ill stop now
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you all know what the INTp is going to say.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/me agrees with Cone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its important to look into perceptions that we do not have. I personally think the concept of gravity is much weirder than human auras, both hard to measure directly. both invisible (to us who can't see them). I would like to challange someone who claims to see them, with an open mind of course, to show me how to see them or to prove they can see them by pointing out useful conclusions using their perception, on things that logic cannot prove alone. Once that link has been made then we can create theories of what an aura field really is and we can begin measuring for it and might even discover a new field that would be appended to physics text books . For now I'm treating auras as a hypothetical reality based on peoples descriptions of it.
    -Slava

I think it's the INTp in me. Or perhaps I don't let myself get close enough to people to know about such things.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about I go with the popular consensus here and say the theory that we have aurae eminating from us, other than thermal auras, is hogwash?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its easier to deny something with anger than to open yourself to new possibilities. The former might seem more rational, but it is never the productive path in science, and productive science is what rational is all about, defining rational. Sorry for all that ing
    -Slava

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, what precisely are you calling an aura? Are you referring to something spiritual, perhaps even supernatural?

Personally, I think Icepick's experience of feeling "energized" is a placebo.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An aura is a human perception which usuallt bellongs to a gifted person who can visually perceive emotions (which is a pattern modulated into any kind of energy, such as kinetics, electronics, acoustics, and so on) Usually sharp pulses are thought to be violent and smooth waves harmonious. These gifted people are supposedly able to pick suble emotions form objects and colors and people and integrate the infinite pixels of aura each having its own emotion into one perception of overal bio energy flow. Usually this isn't explained in such detail its assumed that you understand their subjective descriptions not intending to mislead you they make it seem like magic if you look at it objectively, you just have to convert the view of it and it becomes more possible. Kind alike an S person finalyl accepting that theres such thing and N.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just threw in the aura theory because I had been reading about it recently. Aura's may or may not exist, but we definitely emit different types of energies and metabolize information differently based on the frequencies we are operating at.

Whether or not there is an Aura I do not know, but it would help to explain these energies we've yet to even thoroughly investigate.

I understand an INTP rolling his eyes at me, you always do . Doesnt mean I wont kick you're ass in an unpredictable game of chess though, Cone! jks.

As for Steve, the ENTJ... I have never felt the same energy from another person. Ive felt love before, but it never felt half as true as this. It was as much physical as emotional, and in perfect balance. If you think that it was a placebo I feel sorry you havent felt the same distinct feeling I felt.

It could be that, since I am an ISTP, I am more intune with the physical sensations related to duality.

Take Care all...
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So an aura is the manifestation of a person's mindset?

Let's suppose an aura like you describe, Slava, DOES exist; your definition of what an aura is doesn't exactly explain how such a thing could be responsible for the "energizing" phenonenon IP claims to experience.

And by being able to "visually perceive" emotions, do you mean they impose an ACTUAL color upon the person which they see WITHOUT conscious effort to recognize supposed aura, or do you mean that they can "visualize" with some accuracy a person's overall emotional state?

If you assert the latter definition, then I faill to see why simple "intuitive" hunches about a person does not suffice in the matter; why would one have to posit an "aura"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

such a thing could be responsible for the "energizing" phenonenon IP claims to experience.

Refined and rich by various sensations sex is possible only between duals. The power exchange at dialogue which is felt as emotional pleasure, amplifies by scale of feelings at simple touch – you need only to take for a hand, or accidentally to touch, as the pleasant warm wave of remarkable energy covers, penetrates a body and warms soul.
    ----http://www.socionics.in.ua/eng/kohanyj.htm

At first I discounted my experience. After reading this it was when my entire theory was reignited. I still stand by the claim fully. Aura's are theoretical, I still think we eminate some sort of energy, and depending on the type these can be different frequencies.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    So an aura is the manifestation of a person's mindset?

Let's suppose an aura like you describe, Slava, DOES exist; your definition of what an aura is doesn't exactly explain how such a thing could be responsible for the "energizing" phenonenon IP claims to experience.

And by being able to "visually perceive" emotions, do you mean they impose an ACTUAL color upon the person which they see WITHOUT conscious effort to recognize supposed aura, or do you mean that they can "visualize" with some accuracy a person's overall emotional state?

If you assert the latter definition, then I faill to see why simple "intuitive" hunches about a person does not suffice in the matter; why would one have to posit an "aura"?
    Emotional energy gets passed around in society as well and FJ's are sorta the energy business men and women of the socion, they try to maximize happiness with limited resources and unlimitted needs, like in economics where this is based on matterial goods or representations of matter. Lets say I got called stupid by 100 people in tghe past week, there is a very high chance I will call someone else stupid, why is that? Well thats sort of irrelevant but it shows the whole flow ad exchange of emotion, and usually negative energy comes from the high power entities to the lower power entities which establishes social order psychologically. So if my bos went and called me an asshole douchbag, i would instead of calling him that back, have to do it to someone bellow me, and they would have to do it to someone belllow them, thank god for supervision relations though, they sorta loop within the same power range :-) the key is to turn the bad energy into something productive and useful. Now... supposedly auras are a visualized energy field which can have colors or look like sparks around a person or object which represents the energy they carry which needs to be either transmitted or energy that they are lacking and need. For example I need to be loved and might feel empty without a possitive Fe recharge. Likewise with other types... notice how every typoe needs to excert their crappy 6th function on others, and no one wants to be victim. ENTj's need to exert power on other ocassionally to recharge, ENTp's need to say horrible things to recharge, and eNFP's need to try to act logical once in a while and do a horrible job, all negative forms of function expression. aura can tell someone your meotional bank account ballance basically and some other things.

Its all about looking at the energy of things ratehr than just looking at the things, you would totally have to tune out their physical properties to start seeing their energy. there is a huge diff between... "that piece of paer is vibrating" and "there is possitive energy coming from that paper" or "that paper is happy"
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah people always seem to feel tension, especially in a car. Maybe its lack of energy or lack of motion, of playing with something, or maybe too much focus on something else?
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slava, brilliant description of the energy exchanges we all experience. I love how you ENTPs bring such genius information into the socion. Dont get cocky now...

I love the feeling of being around an ENFP... I know its mutual. They can feel what I feel, and its usually positive so we are very happy about it.

NFs almost have a psychic ability to pick up energy I find. Its like an antenna that picks up emotions...

What a great thread...

Creepy-

that doesnt mean NFs are better judges of character than the next... Though I think you have an antenna for notciing SHADY people and the like.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally agree, most F's tend to give subjective readings which tends to confirm socionics relations, rather than objective good or bad. but they are also god at ballancing out peoples emotional needs (even material if each thing is assigned a good bad value) on a large scale.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sometimes think this all has to do with evolution... Eventually becoming the a pure form of energy... Socionics would help explain these steps.

Its almost guaranteed there are less functions with chimpanzees and the like.

With each progression in the evolutionary steps, more functions are perhaps introduced into the socion of the new species, getting closer to more and more complicated species that communicate in simpler and simpler energy exchanges...

Perhaps eventually becoming pure energy.

Im not saying I believe this 100 percent... With an ISTP nothing is conditional anyways. Its just a thought that I got, and I would like to hear some of your thoughts on this theory if it was clear enough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i evolved into pure energy last night. somewhere around 7 o'clock. it feels kind of tingly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

just a theory... I hate opening up like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont quite have that ability, but I do like to try to figure out how to universe works

from time to time

I think we all have 'gut feelings' at one time or another.