Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally Rob's Island adventures are done with. They will get back to the game with new players who are there for a purpose. This Fall!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor: South Pacific

I'm a relatively huge follower of the show, and here are my current takes on their types:

Benjamin "Coach" Wade: Ni-ENFj
    Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth: Si-ISFp
    Semhar Tadesse: Fe-INFp
    Brandon Hantz: Se-ISTj

Will share more about the rest later.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, that Cochran dude is awesome. some NT type other than INTp, imo. Alpha NT, in all likelihood

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    haha, that Cochran dude is awesome. some NT type other than INTp, imo. Alpha NT, in all likelihood
    He's hilarious, but intelligent. I want him to go far in the game.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got around to watching the first episode. Here are my first impressions:

Ozzy - SEI > SLI; obviously Si-dominant. Seems to be not as practically-minded as i would think an SLI would be, e.g. less priority on building a shelter, in favor of fostering a merry atmosphere by going group swimming.

Dawn - undecided between ESE vs IEE; struck me as rational initially when concerned about Ozzy not building the shelter, but may have just been Te-HA motivated and Ne sort of considering the future consequences of not having a shelter right away. She looks a little bit like Suze Orman though who i think is ESE, but she seemed really scattered and infantile-like on day #2 (I dont blame her--after a sleepless night, I would be tearful and overwhelmed too.) She also seemed to respond well to Ozzy's Si pep talk.

Semhar - My first guess was also IEI. But i'm not totally sure.

Cochran - I agree with alpha NT. I actually kinda like him too. I was rooting for him over Semhar in tribal, because he actually has not done anything so far to hurt the tribe unlike her.

Coach - EIE has been the type discussed for him in the past and I dont disagree with it at this point. But i'll keep observing him.

Mikayla - ESE?

Mark - not sure

Sophie - gamma SF or delta NF?

Brandon Hantz - not sure

Elyse - not sure

Christine - SEE vs SLE?

Edna - not sure

Albert - not sure

Jim - not sure

Keith - not sure

Rick - LSI (and not just b/c of the mustache ) but we'll see... not 100% on this yet

Stacey - not sure

Whitney - not sure
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some updates to my opinions after seeing tonight's episode:

Brandon Hantz - possibly LSI b/c he seems extremely rigid. e.g. about voting off Mikaeyla, even if it jeopardizes his alliances. Also rigid about how he follows his religion. Distrustful, paranoid, carries sort of a mentality that reminds me of what i learned about Stalin. It was funny how, even though he's badmouthing his uncle and wants to "clear the family name", how similar the two of them are in the way they react and play the game (except Russell is a bit smarter imo).

Christine - leaning SLE right now. The reason: when word got around to her that people were discussing voting for mikayla, her biggest assertion was "but that doesn't make any sense!", which sort of suggested creative Ti to me. That's my only reason, so i'm not totally sure about this.

Edna - Coach's benefactor or supervisee?

Sophie - i started thinking ILE actually today. Havent seen enough of her though.

Dawn - leaning IEE at this point. Too clumsy to be ESE.
    Last edited by Suz; 09-22-2011 at 02:51 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Survivor is a GREAT show to watch if one wants to observe intertype relations play out. I've always been interested while watching it from a Socionic perspective, (which is how I watch most things, to the detriment of those watching them with me.)

So far, Coach's team seems largely Fe valuing. Ozzy's team seems largely Fi valuing.

Ozzy: ENFp ... He acts like anyone who'd be headed to a Phish concert, (Si valuing,) but he is also adept at living in nature, building things, etc. He leads his tribe bc everyone knows him, not bc he's a natural leader... He is a self-starter, e.g. with the Idol, and not exactly quiet. Regarding the suggestion of Alpha, if Ozzy is Alpha, his criticism of Cochrane (an Alpha NT) seems not only harsh, but plays against type. An ISFp would see the inherent value in Cochrane, (i.e. a strategy player but Ozzy doesn't. he just accuses Cochrane of being weak and useless at camp. He does not laugh at Cochrane's attempts at Fe, and seems put-off by his Ti collection of Survivor knowledge. It seems more like a relationship of supervision than duality. Reminds me of Rick from this forum's ol' days.

Brandon Hantz: ISTj. 99.9% on this typing -- he's as good of an example of a young ISTj as one will see.

Coach: ExFj, leaning toward ESFj. Coach lives by an explicitly stated rigid moral code of loyalty and religion, and that is characteristic of two types: Hugo and Hamlet. He seems very concerned with other peoples' behavior and that's an ESFj hallmark. He seems to have an expansive rather than focused mind, (clue about potentially being Ne valuing vs. Ni valuing,) and frequently smiles to lighten the mood. Semi-duality best explains his "connection" with Brandon and also his disappointment at tribal council when he learned that Brandon was attempting to be, essentially, disloyal to him by lying.

Papa Bear: ESTp... I can't believe that he asked to be called "Papa Bear" on national TV -- did anyone else who knows gay slang feel weirded out by this? I laughed out loud (probably due to uncomfortability about my own sexuality... Papa Bear!)

Mikayla: ENxp. I believe that she's the object of Brandon's ire because she is his either his supervisor or conflictor. Brandon seems to totally misread her. Coach, a probable Alpha, seems to like her.

Cochrane: Alpha NT of the prototypically dorky kind... Not the Alice Cooper kind. His problem is he's on a team that's being lead by Deltas who do not respect his Fe (Papa Bear seems to be the only one laughing at his jokes,) nor his Ti (knowledge of the game.) I was shocked that Cochrane nearly went home in the first week. If I was playing, I'd consider him invaluable in terms of strategy, just a little dorky -- and who cares about "dorky?"

Rick: Delta ST. He may just be playing his cards close to the vest in terms of talking, but in his muttering semi-silence, he reminds me of Larry Bird (ISTp.) I read ISTj suggested above -- and holy bejesus, I'm against that typing! I don't see any Ti in the man, nor any Fe valuing. He's a rancher at home and so far in this game, he seems to lack the 'boss man' instincts of, say, Brandon -- a typical ISTj.

Albert: Fe base. He's got "good guy" written all over him. He lightened up the mood in a very dark tribal council, and said aloud that he was attempting to diffuse a situation between Coach and the two betas... Wanting to diffuse a situation is typical of Fe bases. Still, Fe base leaves four choices -- and that's too many for me. Need more info.

Christine: ESTp. (SEE is still a possibility, but after the way she argued in tribal this past week -- I feel more confident that she's Beta ST.)

Stacey: ENFj... 99.9% about this typing as well... I know that look in the eyes, and that yell of the mouth. At tribal, she was the perfect, fiesty ENFJ counterpart to her ESTp friend (and only friend on her predominately Alpha tribe,) Christine.

Keith -- ISFp or ENFp, which is why he gets along well with Ozzy; however, from Keith's interview, it's obvious that he knows there's a little disconnect with Ozzy. He said something like, "I'll have to watch my back." I haven't heard much from him so I'm still open to various types for him, but only Alpha or Delta.

Sophie: I haven't heard enough from her to know.

Whitney: plastic? J/k, lol -- I actually have no idea. We haven't heard much from her except, "I'm goin' swimmin' y'all!"

Those are all the players I remember right now...
    Last edited by JuJu; 09-25-2011 at 06:36 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Juju:

regarding Rick, you could be right, it was just my very superficial first impression, as like you mentioned on a few other people I feel i need more info from him at this point to really produce a typing i guess.

And I see what you're getting at with ISTj-ness and Brandon Hantz. I def got the LSI rigidity from him and the power-seeking that you're referring to, starting with the 2nd episode (got even worse in the 3rd episode i just watched ). He's digging himself into a hole.

I dont know about Ozzy being ENFp though... he's just too in control of his body to be ENFp... And Si-doms are the ones who are great at building things, not so much ENFp's. I'd say ISTp, ISFp, and ENFp all love nature.

And YES today I also got an ESTp vibe from Papa Bear with that whole fake idol thing.

Mikayla.... hmmmmmm..... my opinion of her has changed drastically after today's episode. I think she's delta. I empathized quite a bit with her as she was sitting on the beach crying after Brandon said all those hurtful things just for no reason. I mean she's been working her butt off, being like totally benign, and here comes Brandon making her think the whole tribe hates her (just because he was uncomfortable with her looking so sexy). She seems like such a sweet, unassuming, sincere person. I just wanted to go into the TV and give her a big hug and tell her to ignore that jerk. As for which delta she is... hmmmmm..... I'd say weak but valued Fi just because she totally did not see that coming, if not for the fact I've actually been in such situations myself and felt JUST like she did, betrayed, hurt. And I would cry in private JUST like she did. So yeah, I agree, delta NF is definitely on the table for her in my mind. The one thing that makes me hesitate in typing her delta NF though is her physical prowess, though i guess that's not necessarily type related. ISTp had actually crossed my mind for her, but i dont know if ISTp's would cry about Fi-transgressions like that. Would they?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just watching the third episode now... (It came late on Comcast for some reason.)

Things I'm noticing:

** Brandon Hantz (ISTj) has an irrational dislike of Mikayla, (not irrational in the Socionic sense.) They do not get along in one-on-one conversation -- in fact, they yell at each other, and then Brandon attempts to publicly embarrass Mikayla... Why? In my opinion, it's Beta vs. Delta. Brandon attempted to "show power" in the tribal meeting situation, which imo, is more evidence of Se base. Brandon and Mikayla totally misunderstand each others' values.

** Personally, regarding Mikayla's type -- that's one typing that, based on this latest info, I'm moving into the "Miscellaneous Delta" category. @WorkaholicsAnon: In your last post, I think that you're right on about Mikayla.

** Coach, I'm becoming increasingly convinced, is ESFj rather than ENFj... He sees flaws in Brandon and is worried about their implications for the future (Ne) and the future of his tribe's cohesion (Fe + Ne,) whereas an ENFj would applaud and encourage Brandon's Sturm und Drang, considering it better to get things out into the open (like Christine, ESTp, did with Coach -- and which, naturally, upset Coach.)

**Samarah (sp?) the spoken word poet, is INFp if I've ever seen one. She even told Christine, ESTp, "I love you" and gave her a blanket as she was exiting from the Redemption Island showdown. To me, that's very telling. The two forged a bond quickly, and I believe that their sympathy for each other connotes a quadra relationship.

** @poli: Papa Bear, in my opinion, is not the same type as Mitt Romney, (Mitt Romney is a par excellence example of ESTj. That said, if you are using a "Socionix" metric, then we're probably not going to agree on that, or a majority of Socionic typings.) Regardless, in my opinion, Papa Bear's displays of Fe are relatively frequent -- from his dramatic run to search for the Immunity idol, to what he said to his teammate when he returned after making a fake one, and pretended to have found it -- smiling, bulge protruding excessively from his pants, patting people on the back as though he'd won the lottery -- in other words, putting on an Fe front. Additionally, in my opinion, Papa Bear's interactions with Cochrane - the only other Fe player on his team, from what I have seen -- are bursting with Fe jokes and Fe sincerity. To me, it is telling that Papa Bear and Cochrane are the ones most ostracized from a group that is almost exclusively Fi valuing -- the others on the team do not see value in these two players at all. If you believe that Socionics can foretell the interactions between Sociotypes, as I do, perhaps that is telling to you. It is telling to me.

**Ozzie: @WorkaholicsAnon: I see your point about Ozzie, and agree with your words. Honestly, I find his personality a bit baffling -- although I'll say that the two elements that I see most in his personality are Si and Te, which would make him an ISTp or an ESTj (much more likely an ISTp, in my opinion.) I'm not ready to declare that yet though, lol, as I need to see more evidence.

Just a thought:
    ** If Mikayla was on Ozzie's team, and Cochrane was on Coach's team -- they'd both be doing a heck of a lot better in the game!! Sympathy for Mikayla, imo, may prolong her stay with her primarily Fe team, but I doubt that will happen with Cochrane because there is no Fi version of 'evil' Brandon to encourage sympathy for Cochrane on his team.
    Last edited by JuJu; 10-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have any new typings??? Been a while since this thread got any action...

I'm really trying to figure out Sophie (whatever type she is, she's the same type as someone else I know whose type i'm not sure about).

Also wondering about Edna. INTj perhaps??

Christine is certainly confirming herself to be SLE imo.

Mikayla -- pretty confident about EII, but still baffled by her physical prowess.

Coach -- yeah i could see ESE>EIE potentially. Fe dom for SURE. He can be so dramatic.

Brandon -- LSI just gets confirmed to me again and again.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conflictor moment between Dawn and Brandon tonight!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    conflictor moment between Dawn and Brandon tonight!!!
    Dawn and Brandon seem like an Fi-INFj and Se-ISTj to me respectively.

On first impression, Dawn could have been easily overlooked partly due to her age and relatively emotional nature. She reminds me of a Delta NF, but she seems more introspective as compared to most ENFps imo. She's probably one of the few contestants this season who had tried to play a moral and ethical game, and stay loyal at the same time.

I kind of thought Cochran should probably have not switched over to Coach's alliance. Looking at it long term, he had rubbed at least four people (i.e. Ozzy, Keith, Whitney and Jim) the wrong way, and this would not bore well when they are voting for the winner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Fi-INFj makes sense. I relate a lot to Dawn. Mostly her personality, not necessarily her exact beliefs. Will have to take another look at temperament.

Also in my comment last time, I'm thinking Cochran is an INTj, and he's been having some bigger Ne-creative moments, and negative Se from Keith and feeling very nervous about his physical surroundings in general. I imagined the two getting along the worst out of anybody, Keith didn't want anything to do with his Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I kind of thought Cochran should probably have not switched over to Coach's alliance. Looking at it long term, he had rubbed at least four people (i.e. Ozzy, Keith, Whitney and Jim) the wrong way, and this would not bore well when they are voting for the winner.
    I never thought Cochran was intelligent for the game as many others thought, then realized he made the wrong move again at the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Regarding the suggestion of Alpha, if Ozzy is Alpha, his criticism of Cochrane (an Alpha NT) seems not only harsh, but plays against type. An ISFp would see the inherent value in Cochrane, (i.e. a strategy player but Ozzy doesn't. he just accuses Cochrane of being weak and useless at camp. He does not laugh at Cochrane's attempts at Fe, and seems put-off by his Ti collection of Survivor knowledge. It seems more like a relationship of supervision than duality. Reminds me of Rick from this forum's ol' days.
    I think you might be too critical yourself here, personally, of Deltas which I don't think he is but I don't think this behavior is type related. It sounds like a somewhat bad stereotype of the difference between Fe and Fi.
    Last edited by 717495; 12-09-2011 at 02:21 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dawn and Brandon seem like an Fi-INFj and Se-ISTj to me respectively.

On first impression, Dawn could have been easily overlooked partly due to her age and relatively emotional nature. She reminds me of a Delta NF, but she seems more introspective as compared to most ENFps imo. She's probably one of the few contestants this season who had tried to play a moral and ethical game, and stay loyal at the same time.

I wont necessarily completely negate the INFj idea for Dawn, but I dont see Se-POLR in her (as I did in Mikayla), and she seems extravert to me in that she's very proactive in influencing people (again, unlike Mikayla). Could Dawn potentially be Fi-IEE?

I dont know that being introspective necessarily weighs the balance towards INFj from ENFp. I'm very introspective fwiw.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do have a point, but i think Cochran HAD to make this switch to stay in the game. If he didn't switch, the other team may have voted him off and potentially talked his team into voting him off (as a weakling and easy to get rid of). This way, it's sort of like he's the other team's rescued orphan child and valuable to them for his loyalty due to gratitude for being rescued. This move, imo, made Cochran a much more powerful player.

Also, it was inevitable socionically, like Juju had hinted at in a prior post.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished watching the latest episode yesterday. My typings so far:

Alpha
    Ozzy: Si-ISFp
    Keith: Fe-ISFp
    Albert: Fe-ISFp
    Whitney: Ti-ENTp
    Cochran: Ne-INTj

Beta
    Coach: Ni-ENFj
    Brandon: Se-ISTj
    Jim: Ti-ESTp

Gamma
    Edna: Fi-ISFj

Delta
    Dawn: Fi-INFj
    Rick: Te-ISTp
    Sophie: Si-ESTj

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The conflict between Brandon and Edna seems rather Fi-driven imo, and it seems like Edna's inner struggles and perspective reminded me of an Fi-Ij type.

Brandon's words reek of Ti with a disregard for Fi:

Last edited by eunice; 12-09-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw this is why I miss Russell. He might not be a winner but he's so slick (to me personally) with da Fi and ofc in general. And that's obviously just my personal opinion lol.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Aw this is why I miss Russell. He might not be a winner but he's so slick (to me personally) with da Fi and ofc in general. And that's obviously just my personal opinion lol.
    I don't really like Russell as a person, but at least he doesn't have the tendency to put someone down infront of others and his strategy in the game is more sophisticated than Brandon's.

On a side note, why is Rick still in the game? He seemed to be riding coattails all the way and doesn't appear to do anything much, based on what I have seen from the show.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with LII typings for Cochran.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could potentially see Edna as ESI, sure... I do agree with you that she's Fi-valuing. She seems to need to try very hard to fit in with her alpha-beta team, and isn't too successful at it, and makes her look needy and annoying, but i think that's because of the group she's with. Similar to Cochran needing to work very hard to fit in with the other Fi-valuing team and failing.

I felt really bad for Edna in the most recent episode, where she was in tears because she felt betrayed because the team wanted to kick her out next. Aww Edna I'm glad her sister came... I think she really needed that hug and love from someone close to her.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really like Coach as a person, but I thought that he had played a better game than Sophie socially and strategically, and is probably more deserving to be the winner. I guess most people didn't like him to want him to win the game.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on last 2-3 episodes:

Sophie - most likely LSE or LIE. DEFINITELY Fi-valuing (from the reaction she had to her character being dissed). Seems to have strong Te, weak Fe. And she seems extraverted.

I think she played a good strategic game behind the scenes, and so I was rooting for her to win, after Ozzy got voted out, so i was really happy with the finale.

Dawn - still think IEE.

Ozzy - still think SLI (not SEI) but a close call for me.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor Samoa

Council 2 (5:45):

Council 3:

There's not really a good complete video on him, but mostly upon watching the season you notice people taking him too seriously when he's obviously joking or being sarcastic, or they get flustered by his direct but light behavior when he is just "saying it like it is."
    Last edited by 717495; 12-27-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most likely ESTj, in my personal opinion.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about IEE?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's a survivor samoa.... mY dad's girlfriend is from there. her dad was a chief. what stupid bullshit is this
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    What about IEE?
    He is too rude. Plus he doesn't forget to pridefully mention his "brutal honesty". Several times.

Try perhaps ISTp or some other vulnerable-F type.

ESTj, as someone suggested, is better suggestion than yours.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going to consult Maritsa on this one.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Socionics PhD View Post
    He is too rude. Plus he doesn't forget to pridefully mention his "brutal honesty". Several times.

Try perhaps ISTp or some other vulnerable-F type.

ESTj, as someone suggested, is better suggestion than yours.
    Sorry to disagree with your "someone", but nothing there suggests LSE over IEE. First of all he is a big mouth and a bluffer. He stirs too much drama and instead of following his plans as efficiently as possible, he enters ego conflicts with people, much like Pe types. He tries to anticipate (and convince others as well) based on different clues. Insists on reciprocity. I also find laughable to believe it's normal for an LSE to say that from the last video, "I don't worry about stuff. Life goes on it is just life, there is nothing you can do about it. If you can't change it then there is no point in sweating." Bolded to make sure you notice the contradiction with Ej and the extent of your blunder, in the context of emphasizing other less telling details with a such degree of confidence.

I think you put too much hope into that "brutal honesty", while it could be uses to distinguish LSE from say LIE, I would not do it to distinguish it from IEE, and all Ne/Si Extroverts for that matter. How in the world would in-your-face honesty contradict IEE in the first place?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Sorry to disagree with your "someone", but nothing there suggests LSE over IEE. First of all he is a big mouth and a bluffer. He stirs too much drama and instead of following his plans as efficiently as possible, he enters ego conflicts with people, much like Pe types. He tries to anticipate (and convince others as well) based on different clues. Insists on reciprocity. I also find laughable to believe it's normal for an LSE to say that from the last video, "I don't worry about stuff. Life goes on it is just life, there is nothing you can do about it. If you can't change it then there is no point in sweating." Bolded to make sure you notice the contradiction with Ej and the extent of your blunder, in the context of emphasizing other less telling details with a such degree of confidence.

I think you put too much hope into that "brutal honesty", while it could be uses to distinguish LSE from say LIE, I would not do it to distinguish it from IEE, and all Ne/Si Extroverts for that matter. How in the world would in-your-face honesty contradict IEE in the first place?
    I currently type the guy as F-PoLR, most likely ISTp. That may or may not change.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quit watching this garbage.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    what stupid bullshit is this
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Quit watching this garbage.
    It's one of the best shows to observe intertype relations.

Speaking of which, if you watch the first episode it doesn't look like Marisa is getting along well with Russell nor especially Ben, and Russell gets a bad feeling about her. This is to the point that they are having serious communication problems. Ben and Russell seem to get along rather well during the season. I type Russell ESTj, Ben a probable ESTj, and Marisa INFp.

Last edited by 717495; 12-28-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ESTj typing for Phillip.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you guys feel about the INFp typing for Jim ??

Try to imagine him frequenting this forum and self-typing INFp. LOGMAO.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica129 is, IMO, a female Ozzy. Has anyone seen her recent video?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor: One World

Still work in progress.

Manono (Men's tribe)

Bill Posely (!!!,****): Ne-ENFp
    Colton Cumbie (!!!!,*): Fe-ENFj
    Gregory Smith ("Tarzan")(!!!,***): Te-ESTj
    Jay Byars (!!!,****): Fe-INFp
    Jonas Otsuji (!!!,***): Fe-ISFp
    Leif Manson (!!!,***): Se-ISTj
    Matt Quinlan (!!, ***): Te-ESTj
    Michael Jefferson (!!!!, ***): : Ni-ENTj
    Troy Robertson ("Troyzan") (!!!, ***): Ni-ENFj

Salani (Women's tribe)
    Alicia Rosa (!!,**): Se-ESTp
    Chelsea Meissner (!!!!,****): Se-ESFp
    Christina Cha (!!!!,****): Fi-ENFp
    Katrina Edorsson (!!,****): Fe-INFp
    Kimberly Spradlin (!!!!!,***): Ti-ESTp
    Kourtney Moon(NA-Left game too early,*****): Si-ISFp
    Monica Culpepper (!!!,****): : Se-ISFj
    Nina Acosta (!!!!,***): Te-ESTj
    Sabrina Thompson (!!!!,****): ?

My opinion (i.e. relatively subjective and some of it are based on the impressions I am getting based on the context of the game.) The following grading system was inspired by smilex's thread:

! Completely incompetent
    !! Somewhat incompetent
    !!! Nothing special
    !!!! Talented
    !!!!! Extremely talented

* Monstrous
    ** Kind of iffy
    *** Fine by me
    **** A good egg
    ***** Amazing character
    Last edited by eunice; 04-02-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alliances and Conflicts (based on what was been presented during the game)

Manono (Men's tribe)

Alliance:
    1) Bill Posely (Ne-ENFp), Matt Quinlan (Te-ESTj), Michael Jefferson (Ni-ENTj), Jay Byars (Likes group 1, but does not have a very strong allegiance to the group after seeing that they are in the minority)
    2) Colton Cumbie (Fe-ENFj), Gregory Smith ("Tarzan"), Jonas Otsuji (Fe-ISFp), Leif Manson (Se-ISTj), Troy Robertson ("Troyzan") (Ni-ENFj).

Conflicts:
    3) Bill Posely (Ne-ENFp), Colton Cumbie (Fe-ENFj)
    4) Colton Cumbie (Fe-ENFj), Matt Quinlan (Te-ESTj)

Salani (Women's tribe)

Alliance:
    5) Alicia Rosa (Se-ESTp), Chelsea Meissner (Se-ESFp), Katrina Edorsson (Fe-INFp), Kimberly Spradlin (Ti-ESTp), Sabrina Thompson
    6) Christina Cha (Fi-ENFp), Kourtney Moon (Si-ISFp), Monica Culpepper (Se-ISFj), Nina Acosta (Te-ESTj)

Conflicts:
    7)Alicia Rosa (Se-ESTp), Christina Cha (Fi-ENFp)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice job, eunice! I like it. The ones I was most sure about were Bill, Christina, Colton (was also weighing ESTp), Alicia, Katrina, and Kimberly. Beta females seem to really stick out to me, especially Colton.

Preference-wise I like Christina a lot, Chelsea and Michael are interesting, and Monica seems nice. I pretty much dislike the three Beta females I listed, especially the last two (just not my style yiiick.)

Conflicts:
    4) Colton Cumbie (Fe-ENFj), Matt Quinlan (Te-ESTj)
    Maybe I missed that one. I forgot if there was a straight "information-based" conflict, but do agree with the typings.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Colton is playing a good strategic game so far, but I am rooting for Chelsea to win.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast