Thread: Types and their voices

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Types and their voices

I notice that it is an interesting point, to realize the personality type of a person, or guess their cognitive functions and overall qualities, using not their visual specifications but only their voice tone.

This thought got stronger as my EII sister sent to me a song by Marketa Irglova and without knowing who she is, I realized how much her voice is similar to my sister's, or lets say they similarly use their vocal cords. Only after that I searched for her online and found that her visual identification also matches EII, her role in the movie "once" was also an EII woman.

Then I remembered a photo I had found, while still interested in MBTI and it made sense (sorry I don't know how to make it bigger, open it in new tab):
    don1.jpg

I think the photo represents a very incomplete and inaccurate version of the actual reality of things, but has a point and considering that the definition of cognitive functions in MBTI and information elements in socionics, are different, we should think of it in terms of socionics functions for it to make sense here.

another observation is that women of type ESE gasp in excitement when they are retelling something that has happened to them or around them. Their Fe and positivism and energy is clearly traceable in the way they speak. It is like they are provoking their "audience" to experience that excitement with them.

ESI and EII speak gently, ESI sounds like they are tired. both types are a bit jaded. SLI and LSE sound very sure of themselves, specially SLI, the tone is very "sure". SEE and IEE are playful. LSIs sound military.

Not only tone of voice, but also the way a person structures their sentences should be related to their information metabolism. The tone is the way you express your inner world to affect the outer world.

It would be good to hear other observations and opinions about this. Have you read any articles related to this?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Article about how quickly personality judgments are made based on voice.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0090779

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

A former member had some of us speak a series of words before in order to hear our accents, in a thread. I suppose if anyone wants to share their's they can add it there for analysis. Most of links have expired, unfortunately, but it was very interesting to hear people speak. Some voices did match up with what I expected but others really surprised me. We do voice chat on discord sometimes and hearing a voice adds so much to the perception of their personality. People I expected to be more verbal didn't speak much and the ones I thought would be shyer talked more

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    A former member had some of us speak a series of words before in order to hear our accents, in a thread. I suppose if anyone wants to share their's they can add it there for analysis. Most of links have expired, unfortunately, but it was very interesting to hear people speak. Some voices did match up with what I expected but others really surprised me. We do voice chat on discord sometimes and hearing a voice adds so much to the perception of their personality. People I expected to be more verbal didn't speak much and the ones I thought would be shyer talked more
    Thanks maybe that helps in future. I think one has to hear the other express themselves in sentences they have chosen to speak, not words. For example these videos: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos can be helpful if the people there are correctly typed. however when you compare for example Jeb Corliss and Bill Gates, there is a wide difference between how they speak but are both typed as LIE.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No functions stand alone. Look at Fe paired with Ni and Si. Si is steady and Ni is not. How could a Fe/Ni or Ni-Fe type pull off "rounded tones" and "build bridges" with such inconsistency? When they are fading in and out? Culture plays more of a role probably. People from the south talk slower and more Si.

It is like visual typing. It said Fe types have large full lips. Does that mean all black people are Fe? It's like everybody is assumed to be a white Eastern European. How can I visually type black people?
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I induce ppl to sleep when I'm talking unless I'm angry.

I speak very sure because I'm sure until reality (not ppl and their arguments) proves me otherwise through experience. I'm certain of every word I say according my experience. That's why its hard to convince me through arguments without base or previous experience.

LSEs are more or less the same but I think they can be more easily convinced because they tend to trust in ppl word more than me.

The voice of sensors and intuitives are different too. Like sensors voice sounds more "dry" and plain, the intuitives can be tons more melodious... most intuitives I know can modulate their voices depending on the occasion...as if they were telling a story or something. Their voices change f.e. when they want to seduce someone, or when they are excited and want to move or motivate ppl etc, or when they express anger.

They have more peculiar voices than sensors. Like too loud or high pitched or deep voices, even nasal voices.
    Last edited by Hope; 11-20-2019 at 09:33 PM.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    No functions stand alone. Look at Fe paired with Ni and Si. Si is steady and Ni is not. How could a Fe/Ni or Ni-Fe type pull off "rounded tones" and "build bridges" with such inconsistency? When they are fading in and out? Culture plays more of a role probably. People from the south talk slower and more Si.

It is like visual typing. It said Fe types have large full lips. Does that mean all black people are Fe? It's like everybody is assumed to be a white Eastern European. How can I visually type black people?
    Not all black people have large full lips lol. Just had to dispel that huge generalization/stereotype

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    Not all black people have large full lips lol. Just had to dispel that huge generalization/stereotype
    Most do. I am one of the few white guys who has a big lips and was picked on about it. It isn't a stereotype, it is morphology and evolution. Blacks and whites evolved in different environments and have traits most suited to those environments. Another example is white people have thinner and longer noses. Because they lived in colder climates and needed a larger chamber to heat and humidify the air.

Blacks have longer limbs because it allows for more sweat, or more cooling, because they come from hotter environments. They are even greater risk for vitamin D deficiency in the west cuz they dont absorb sun. They scar differently as well. A black person's scar tissue is more pronounced. More active. I could go on.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most do. I am one of the few white guys who has a big lips and was picked on about it. It isn't a stereotype, it is morphology and evolution. Blacks and whites evolved in different environments and have traits most suited to those environments. Another example is white people have thinner and longer noses. Because they lived in colder climates and needed a larger chamber to heat and humidify the air.

Blacks have longer limbs because it allows for more sweat, or more cooling, because they come from hotter environments. They are even greater risk for vitamin D deficiency in the west cuz they dont absorb sun. They scar differently as well. A black person's scar tissue is more pronounced. More active. I could go on.
    There must be a difference between Black Americans and Africans. I'm African and most people here actually don't have big lips, Some tribes maybe but they might actually be in the minority.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    There must be a difference between Black Americans and Africans. I'm African and most people here actually don't have big lips, Some tribes maybe but they might actually be in the minority.
    If you are the person in your avatar you can be whatever the fuck you want to be. lol

Most of the Africans in the Americas are from West Africa. I was recently watching how it was black western africa that built the east part of Africa. "Civilized" it. It was thought that the Arabs/middle east did that.

You don't have big lips compared to what? Compared to my father I bet you do. He barely even has lips. lol.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are the person in your avatar you can be whatever the fuck you want to be. lol

Most of the Africans in the Americas are from West Africa. I was recently watching how it was black western africa that built the east part of Africa. "Civilized" it. It was thought that the Arabs/middle east did that.

You don't have big lips compared to what? Compared to my father I bet you do. He barely even has lips. lol.
    Haha I AM the person in my avatar.
    And okay... Touché then. Big lips it is for the majority.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti and ESI-Se and LSI-Se are soft-spoken and gentle sounding and they sound calm unless they're trying to scare or get something out of someone and the person isn't complying or if they're trying to entertain someone; they don't lose control. EIE-Ni can be soft-spoken, but not always. ESI-Fi are loud, they have gruff, rough voices, they're much more animated (they sound angrier and more anxious and happier) and less self-controlled than ESI-Se (see the Sensory subtype Pence vs the Ethnical subtype Kaine debate and the debates between the Ethical subtype Obama and the Sensory subtype McCain, Obama looked more internally strained or at least he was sharper and his word usage sounded less original and tended to fit the situation less).
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-21-2019 at 11:26 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kind of gross tbh. There's some weird accent and enunciation there even though I grew up in the most boring part of the USA. I genuinely don't understand tone modulation besides volume. Bad at public speaking, either puts people to sleep or they laugh at something and I get nervous because I don't know what they're laughing at. If I like you a lot that means I'll speak more than the bare minimum.

Fe feels like a muse or siren of some sort, even the quiet ones. Really heavy Ti feels like they're a text-to-speech translator. Really heavy Te feels like they're channeling the spirit of Bill O'Reilly. Some ILEs can feel like talking cartoon characters. Heavy Fi is like the tone the battle nurse talking to the wounded soldier and comforting them whilst their dying sounds like but all the time. The more irrational the more ramble-y and meandering it gets.

Not sure about a pure physical standpoint but stereotypical edgy ILIs have the best internal voice for monologues. Sharp jabby humor and more subtle stuff, their prose can be one of the most lyrical at the same time and feel like a beautiful shade of cherry noir. Catches you off-guard mentally and wakes you up a bit. Mwah.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-22-2020 at 06:40 PM.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There might be some correlation, but it's not a reliable factor for typing.
    My voice was very high pitched and soft in my teens-early adulthood, and I learned to make it sound deeper and stronger. Just a matter of practice.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some general aspects of voice 'behaviour' can, like other behaviour, be theoretically derived from the description of dichotomies and perhaps values. some of it can be readily observed.

extraverts usually don't speak quietly. can shout in communication instead of moving closer (more Fe valuers and ethicals). introverts are quieter. sometimes they speak softly so that they are not heard properly. ethical introverts should have somewhat more variation in loudness than logicals, esp. Fe.
    logicals have even, more monotone voices. not so much shift in pitch. sound 'dry'. ethicals have sweeter, charming voice expression and sound emotionally active.
    Fe valuers can have more explosive changes in expression, less perturbed by loud behaviour; more shouting, screaming, etc.. Fi valuers will, when emotionally expressive, do it still more softly & less agitated, quieter and calming. also correlates somewhat with introversion, that.
    i doubt that there's much observable difference w. intuitives and sensors. irrationals perhaps have more of a tendency for sudden shift in expression than rationals. but not what i've observed yet.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met quite a bunch of identicals of mine, with surprisingly extraordinarily different voices

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    some general aspects of voice 'behaviour' can
    an example to guess type traits

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes types have similar voices. If you can listen and distinguish this you have developed a remarkable ability to type by voice

Listen

This is why I tell @Sol to listen
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    You both have beautiful voices !

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    an example to guess type traits
    i associated it with ethics, more Fe - i got the impression she told a story or a joke
    though, with such a short sample i would not be likely to give a good guess based on mimicry, either

non-verbal impression here: maybe ILE. what's your version?

even if vocal behaviour contained information connected with all main type traits (dichotomies; functions & values) like the mimicry, humans have more sophisticated vision. but the information in voices may inherently be subtler, which comparatively reduces its practical use for typing. i can't imagine clearly how intuitive voices would differ from sensory ones, for example, whereas the visual information from gazing & mimicry differences is mostly obvious, with a little practice. so without having the mannerismic visual data too, the usefulness in exactly determining types by it i'm not sure of. with practice maybe types whose traits & thus vocal behaviour are more different can be consistently differentiated.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    You both have beautiful voices !

thank you !
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i associated it with ethics, more Fe - i got the impression she told a story or a joke
    though, with such a short sample i would not be likely to give a good guess based on mimicry, either
    Such is the theme. Short samples for a typing and we check what is possibly to suppose from this kind of nonverbal.

In the example were 2 people. 1st is the blogger. The main talking is from 2nd - so the opinion about her type is interesting. It's a funny story, yes.
    Agree with F for 2nd. Other traits by intonations?

> non-verbal impression here: maybe ILE. what's your version?

For the blogger initially I thought ILE. But then by her common behavior I've inclined to F.
    The blogger herself thinks SEE. She's not so cute emotionally in my perception, so Fe seems as more possible. Also I saw how she cooked in one of translations. To use hands and objects is not her strong side to assume S. Extravertion is relatively assured. I suspect EIE and understand that fits not good too. So don't exclude different types as appeared to be contradictory case. ILE stays among possible.

> i can't imagine clearly how intuitive voices would differ from sensory ones

Hypothetically, audio difference _can_ be for all traits. Even if so, as visual is more primary data for humans, so audio difference would be harder to noticed for typing. But possible, just would give lesser assured opinions.
    For some of traits the approach can be easier to use.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other traits by intonations?
    after listening more, i think introversion. if it's Fe, it's not + E, i don't think.

Hypothetically, audio difference _can_ be for all traits.
    if one assumes that their manifestation in vocals mirrors other types of nonverbal (and they should, reflecting the same traits), then for N/S it should be about ethereal vs. solid sound. P/J flowing & irregular vs clear & regular sound. but it's not guaranteed that all traits manifest clearly in vocals.

T/F followed by E/I could be the most noticeable, without proper attention and practice to notice more at least, which is similar to what traits are most immediately noticeable on forums or other impersonal communication.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after listening more, i think introversion. if it's Fe, it's not + E, i don't think
    I'll add the data by pm.

edit after pm talking:
    > considering non-verbal and ITR factors: maybe SEI

I suspect INFP. Don't exclude anything, except assured in F.
    More for Fe and introvertion.

Your notes by the voice:
    "associated it with ethics, more Fe"
    "i think introversion"

We got significant match and so voice intonations can to be useful. As you did not know the language, - only voice nonverbal was used.

> for N/S it should be about ethereal vs. solid sound

S may express the voice with more assurance impression, as it's also physical activity. A part of this - they may tend to talk louder (extravertion also should).

> P/J flowing & irregular vs clear & regular sound

J may have pauses to prepare what to say. P to sound more viscous and do longer vowels (as when they talk they try also to think and to help in this expand the time of talking).
    Last edited by Sol; 04-19-2023 at 10:18 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Aww would be nice if our kids could be play dates
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

listened to a podcast with a journalist through the speaking manner of whom i by a whim got reminded of ILE girls i've known. as it was a popular science podcast, the chances were higher than average for that type; much interaction (E), scientific knowledge (T), approaching the new topics (Ne).
    looked her up afterwards

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after listening more, i think introversion. if it's Fe, it's not + E, i don't think
    I've settled on IEI for her, with assurance on now.
    It also fits by IR with my assumptions for types of those to who she has long sympathy.
    Among against Si is that she's indifferent to cooking for celebrations. Not picky to food (for example, on New Year the main content of her refrigerator was coca-cola bottles; importance of NY in Russia is similar with Christmass in West Europe).
    On a quantity of photos she does not look as physically assured. Expresses humor about own appearance and is touchy to its criticism, while being average and without special problems with men attention. Reports herself as "inspired by dreams".

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've settled on IEI for her, with assurance on now.
    It also fits by IR with my assumptions for types of those to who she has long sympathy.
    what types do they have?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol @nifl I did 2 recordings in my native language for nonverbal I guess? Curious what impressions and why.

1st is me talking about the actual recording process. The recording felt more self-conscious therefor https://voca.ro/19COtQzK8vkS
    2nd is just describing something. In a more natural flow therefor https://voca.ro/1hz9BMCNhdEJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what types do they have?
    Close long-time pal, most liked streamer of twitch (up to temporal changing own nick to remind him) seem SEE both. Marked on diary site as "best friend" of teenage time - LSI. SEI would not fit this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tardigrade View Post
    I did 2 recordings in my native language for nonverbal I guess?
    It was experimental try to suppose a type by voice expressions only. To check a possibility of that data be useful as additional data. The result does not mean such data is enough for assurance or useful for all types traits.
    nifl initially had only a voice and did not understand a word, so only intonations could be used by him. I identified the type of that human by a video and other.

> 1st is me talking about the actual recording process

Your talking is emotional to relate on F. Maybe nifl will distinguish more details.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was experimental try to suppose a type by voice expressions only. To check a possibility of that data be useful as additional data. The result does not mean such data is enough for assurance or useful for all types traits.
    nifl initially had only a voice and did not understand a word, so only intonations could be used by him. I identified the type of that human by a video and other.

> 1st is me talking about the actual recording process

Your talking is emotional to relate on F. Maybe nifl will distinguish more details.
    Yeah my curiosity surrounds it as an experiment of what impressions a voice could give. I have recordings in english too but as I understand for nonverbal it might be even better to hear it in a language not understood?
    Regardless I am obviously quite skeptical about any such typing that isn't based on the actual content of what is said but I also can't deny that people tend to have similarities and differences between when it comes to verbal expression and that it could potentially say something about cognitive activities.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I understand for nonverbal it might be even better to hear it in a language not understood?
    For pure nonverbal data - yes. The main language would be talked more naturaly, with lesser distortions.

> I am obviously quite skeptical about any such typing that isn't based on the actual content

There is positive experiment for typing approach by nonverbal data (visual mainly). Approximated possible accuracy was up to 40-50%, at random people on a forum. So this data helps.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol @nifl I did 2 recordings in my native language for nonverbal I guess? Curious what impressions and why.

1st is me talking about the actual recording process. The recording felt more self-conscious therefor https://voca.ro/19COtQzK8vkS
    2nd is just describing something. In a more natural flow therefor https://voca.ro/1hz9BMCNhdEJ
    this way needs to be practiced too, in order for the possibility to say a confident opinion - which also means to be able to identify more traits - with a more meaningful rate.
    F i agree on, as the most noticeable trait in it. with the discussion above in mind, for me ESFx seems less possible based on the relative softness of your voice. i expect their voices to be stronger, even when monologuing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFx seems less possible based on the relative softness of your voice. i expect their voices to be stronger, even when monologuing.
    During 1 min she talks with good variety. Mb P would do so. J should be more monotonous on so short time.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing by voice is not reliable
    Next

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes Trismegistus View Post
    Typing by voice is not reliable
    There is no objective data about accuracy limits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast