Thread: socionicshoptoorg may restart soon

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default socionics.hopto.org may restart soon ...

I had to take down the website socionics website, because of my move from Texas to California a few weeks ago and lost my local webhosting. I am also currently working on restarting that website or a new website, and I have a 320 question socionics type test written in perl 90% done that tests by individual attributes [E,I,N,S,T,F,J,P] and by individual function [Ne,Ni,Se,I,etc.] and gives you your main type and also a list of tendencies from other types.

I've been testing myself, seems pretty accurate so far considering I don't know all the type attributes. I would like to have some feedback from people when I do get it set up from those that are sure about their types.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hope you get your VI section back up. Im weary of new tests and such but ill try it and see what I think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test should be fairly accurate if you believe anything that www.socionics.com says about the type attributes and the individual functions, since I got many of the questions by dissecting the descriptions of the functions and individual attributes on that website; other than that I do not have much faith in testing either, but I am doing my hardest to make it easier for people to identify themselves and make intelligent choices on their type or the types of other people.

I'm eager to get everything back up as well, I just fear that it may be a month or few months before I am able to find a hosting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can provide free hosting. mysql, php, perl, blabla... my icq number is in my profile.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sent you a pm,