Thread: Gamma derail

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    it doesn't even matter, no ones asking Minde to ban this guy according to the rules as they stand. He just wants to say "look he hasn't broke any rules, therefore you can't critique him, because I find it distressing" but the thing is neither have we, so whatever, its going to continue because the rules have been set up in a way to be almost useless in this situation, which is precisely why I say anything to begin with. It was obvious this was never a matter of rules, I don't even know why Minde is bringing it up except to create some semblance of a justification for Adam under the banner of law
    At least this time you said you don't know why I'm doing it. I appreciate that. I'll clarify: I'm bringing the harassment policies up because if it's a big enough deal to be following Adam around the forum and derailing threads, it seems like it's big enough to bring in The Law, which has the ability to forcibly and more quickly put things to a stop. I'm trying to determine how serious this is, how involved the community and/or moderators should get, as well as if I should continue to care about it myself at all. If Adam is harassing lungs then that needs to stop. I'm an equal opportunity part-time self-appointed morality policewoman.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sure ban me for harassment not him, see how that goes

you're a fool to think his initial post wasn't a derail of "gamma duality" to begin with

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I mean, option C also plays a huge role, but it works in conjunction with the lack of boundaries for example if I don't like something he says about women it's not just left at a difference of opinion but comes with the implicit assumption that my lack of conformance to his ideal means one of us is broken in his worldview. Which makes his presence in general uncomfortable to be around.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're smacking me (which I didn't realize was even going on, but if you say so) its because you recognize I'm not in need of your pity which is like a compliment from EII. its the implicit acknowledgement that I'm actually alright
    You can be worth correcting without being right in the specific argument. But, yes, the fact that I'm engaging you on this means that at this point I do respect and value you. I'm impressed you picked up on that.

Sure ban me for harassment not him, see how that goes

you're a fool to think his initial post wasn't a derail of "gamma duality" to begin with
    Stop calling names and assuming you know all what I think just because you get a couple things right. For the record, I would suggest the thread be split starting with his "diary" post.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And when I told her I had called the center earlier and just got a recording, she gave me her business card with her direct number on it.
    Bingo

So, she's a sensor and an aggressor who won't directly initiate.
    and an introtim and maybe introvert!

[QUOTE]For my part, I'm not sure of my interest in her. I need to know more about her. I'm a bit older than her and she's taller than me, and she might reject me for those things. I'm not sure how smart she is, although she writes the center's contracts. I'm thinking far ahead, and wondering if starting a relationship that ends would be too emotionally damaging. I need to know more about her.

GO FOR IT

I think this is a classic description (from Erotic Attitudes) of Victim behavior. Lol.

And so, Dear Reader, you just got an open window into an LIE's thinking when approaching a potential relationship with an ESI.
    Victim and heavily Te oriented, sure. Good job.
    You have nothing to loose and everything to gain

Just channel your inner Billy Mays.

So don't delay - call today
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I mean, option C also plays a huge role, but it works in conjunction with the lack of boundaries for example if I don't like something he says about women it's not just left at a difference of opinion but comes with the implicit assumption that my lack of conformance to his ideal means one of us is broken in his worldview. Which makes his presence in general uncomfortable to be around.
    i've seen this a million times in leadership, it doesn't matter where the malfeasance really is it matters who is acting in accordance with the values of the decision makers (really, how could it be any other way?) in this case Adams derpy antics pull on the heartstrings of EII so be ready to be left out in the cold if they have to choose

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i've seen this a million times in leadership, it doesn't matter where the malfeasance really is it matters who is acting in accordance with the values of the decision makers (really, how could it be any other way?) in this case Adams derpy antics pull on the heartstrings of EII so be ready to be left out in the cold if they have to choose
    Lol, if I was that invested I wouldnt be so candid. I'm just sick of simmering and being miserable here.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Lol, if I was that invested I wouldnt be so candid. I'm just sick of simmering and being miserable here.
    absolutely. if this place wants to tie their destiny to Adam more power to them

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re everything else.

Ha!
    I'll differ to everyone else about backstory and what not.

The vendetta+"this illustrates socionics" has little explanatory power,
    Very typical for typology communities. I would know, mhm.

as you were
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such drama. Lungs and I have been on friendly terms for a really long time. I like and respect her. (I can't say for sure how she feels about me, but my general impression is overall slightly positive neutrality.) There's no danger of me suddenly changing my feelings about her. If she's upset about something I will readily believe it has a legitimate cause even if that same cause wouldn't bother me personally. It's possible for me to be out of alignment with her in something, even outright disagreeing, while at the same time still liking her as a person. I don't like seeing Adam get chased around the forum; I don't like seeing lungs aggravated. There's gotta be a better solution than ongoing derails, but then again as UDP indicated this all isn't exactly a new pattern, lol.

If you want to sit out in the cold, be my guest. But there's still a spot for you by the fire, Mr. Firebreather.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I went through all this because I want to sit out in the cold and there's no substance to any of it. "little explanatory power"-- definitely what I stand for

its been my thesis all along he's a delta, so why don't you take him

i experience him as a violation and you dont so lets all do the right thing for everyone, or have we now reached the point where the "truth" suddenly matters? but not prior to this exact point (the truth conspicuously functions to keep him penned in @ gamma)

honestly anyone reading this should clearly see how the lines in values spin out its absurd to let this charade stand as is and pretend otherwise

(and at the same time take such a smug condescending stance towards it all @UDP. how nice of you to come down and render judgement, and in just a few lines! I can only aspire to one day handle things so efficiently and with such grace. thanks for shitting all over my efforts though, its ok, no really, it was really nothing, it required no exertion and was not coming from a genuine place anyway. obviously I struggle with explaining things, so youll have to bear with me. oh I see how patient you're being by your delightful tone!) you used a euphemism so i guess that means I have no right to be offended by the implication it represents just how Adam doesnt understand his actions and statements likewise represent far more offensive content than is literally given

...sorry, its just annoying to see delta get stirred up and come in here and act like there's some ker-azy over reaction being perpetrated against Adam, when the very fact they're sympatico to him proves the point I've been trying to make all along. fuck.
    Last edited by Bertrand; 08-02-2017 at 12:08 AM.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP followed me here. I mentioned to him that I got in an argument here (it's been awhile since I've done anything like that) so he jokingly asked if I wanted him to beat anyone up for me. His responses here are less than useless, yes (no offense, UDP). I can guarantee you he doesn't care a whit about Adam (no offense, Adam).

Again this is not the first time there have been moves to kick someone out of a quadra because they drive members of said quadra absolutely nuts. In fact, a few times there have been several "orphans" lol. And, like I said and I hope you'll believe, I think your opinions have merit and I'm tempted to engage you on the topic of Adam's type, but perhaps not here.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I will never give into your creative Ne peacemaking!

NNnEeeVVveERRrrrr...!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    UDP followed me here. I mentioned to him that I got in an argument here (it's been awhile since I've done anything like that) so he jokingly asked if I wanted him to beat anyone up for me. His responses here are less than useless, yes (no offense, UDP). I can guarantee you he doesn't care a whit about Adam (no offense, Adam).
    None taken. Even though I sometimes grate with LSE's (they can clearly see my faults, I can clearly see theirs), I also relate to their Te rationality better than any other type, and UDP is no exception. It can be very refreshing to have a straight Te convo with someone. And while I don't care a whit about him any more than he does for me, I do respect him.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    None taken. Even though I sometimes grate with LSE's (they can clearly see my faults, I can clearly see theirs), I also relate to their Te rationality better than any other type, and UDP is no exception. It can be very refreshing to have a straight Te convo with someone. And while I don't care a whit about him any more than he does for me, I do respect him.
    I was recently privately corrected: UDP does care about you, apparently. There goes my credibility! However, our communication broke down (yay duality...) and he didn't want to elaborate. I will follow my own advice to Bertrand and stop the dangerous practice of stating what other people think and feel.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I was recently privately corrected: UDP does care about you, apparently. There goes my credibility! However, our communication broke down (yay duality...) and he didn't want to elaborate. I will follow my own advice to Bertrand and stop the dangerous practice of stating what other people think and feel.
    It's brotherly (Kindred) love, @Minde. On a socionics forum, what else would you expect?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I was just being a jerk. I do the same thing, see little signs clues, indicators. Peaks my curiosity, I wonder, but don't want to appear as such. I guess it just sounds funny coming from older people, because I have this assumption that they have moved past all that wondering stuff.
    Lot's have.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah usually by that age they've figured out hitting on randoms youll never see again is a waste of time

whereas Adam goes full sherlock holmes mode on a bunch of Si queues instead of just asking her to get a drink and calls it pseudo aggression

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My company does a lot of business with one of the companies in that center. I'll see her again.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so when you said too bad you'll only be here for another week you were sad you wont get to try out all the restaurants???

ask her out you moron

and none of this has anything to do with duality

I know this seems obvious but if you're worried about whether or not you're interested in someone the best way is to get to know them, not over-analyze every minute interaction on the basis of the concrete details

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah usually by that age they've figured out hitting on randoms youll never see again is a waste of time
    Sometimes it happens.

whereas Adam goes full sherlock holmes mode on a bunch of Si queues instead of just asking her to get a drink and calls it pseudo aggression
    Not always appropriate to be so forward...I mean, this isn't beta here, boundaries exists.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if you read these posts and see anything other than Si valuing I question your sanity

I guess the mods thought splitting off everything but the initial offending post would be a nice fuck you to me

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you read these posts and see anything other than Si valuing I question your sanity

I guess the mods thought splitting off everything but the initial offending post would be a nice fuck you to me
    Si valuing or not, it's still not always appropriate in some settings to hit on people without reading the clues between the lines. I'm speaking generally.

Ps, simmer down bud, there is no need for that.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Sometimes it happens.
    yeah sometimes people win the lottery

Not always appropriate to be so forward...I mean, this isn't beta here, boundaries exists.
    sure lay an egg on it and when you see her again in God knows when then ask her out?

by the way Wacey what type are you?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah sometimes people win the lottery
    You have never been hit on by a passing stranger?

sure lay an egg on it and when you see her again in God knows when then ask her out?
    Some people are patient like that.

by the way Wacey what type are you?
    Not applicable here.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII

wow what a surprise

i fucking hate you people

you just cannot call a spade a spade and will burn everything down just so you dont hurt this idiots feelings by stating the obvious

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

wow what a surprise

i fucking hate you people
    I'm lost..have we not been having good conversations over the past few weeks? Are you having a moment?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh look thats cute you think Im confused like your dual, like I can't follow events in time

no I see whats going on here all too well and I hate what you're doing by defending this asshole, you and all the other EIIs who do the same stupid shit and act surprised that anyone could be offended by such magnanimous sentiment

you idiots are like flies to LSE shit, probably because Ni polr creates ethical problems wherever it goes and you'd have no reason to exist if it werent for that kind of troublemaking so you subconsciously facilitate it every chance you get

you know instead of just disposing of it, like ESI would

then Adam gets to turn around and make maximally concrete odes to the length of ESI legs like some kind of Si mongoloid and this place rubber stamps it as gamma duality

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh you look thats cute you think Im confused like your dual, like I can't follow events in time

no I see whats going on here all too well and I hate what you're doing by defending this asshole, you and all the other EIIs who do the same stupid shit and act surprised that anyone could be offended by such magnanimous sentiments
    OKAY buddy, what the hell are you ranting about? I used to think you were cool, now I just see you are weird.

I have been speaking with Adam for a number of years now so yeah, get a grip you fuck tard.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah of course you're buddies its almost like it became obvious the second you stepped in to anyone with a shred of intuiton

not like Adam would ever be capable of such things, but thats ok, lets make him the face of gamma duality and LIE

fuck you too idiot

its becoming increasingly clear what a racket Adam and the gamma subforum is and who the people are behind it. its like your retard baby's playground

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah of course you're buddies its almost like it became obvious the second you stepped in to anyone with a shred of intuiton

not like Adam would ever be capable of such things, but thats ok, lets make him the face of gamma duality and LIE

fuck you too idiot
    Of course its obvious I don't need to hide that kind of stuff. I make no comment on his sociotype or dual type. I was talking about the act itself of him and this girl. Seriously what is it to you? Like what's in this for you by being such a fucking dink right now?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're incapable of understanding because you're not gamma and neither is Adam

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're incapable of understanding because you're not gamma and neither is Adam
    lol. yeah ok buds. You are so misunderstood.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why don't you just fuck off to the delta forum and take your lost geriatric manchild with you

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can partially understand your hostility toward Adam, especially if it's in defense of lungs, but your hostility toward wacey seems groundless

if I recall wacey is quite fond of your posts but right now you're causing preemptive damage to a potential connection, it doesn't matter if it's a casual connection and this is the internet, based on a perceived personal offense which stems from a disagreement independent from your ties to that person, it concerns your contradictory opinions on a third party's words/actions, which should hold no bearing on how you treat wacey. throw out all the "fuck", "idiot", and "hate" you want but all you've done thus far is invalidate your own stance whilst mindlessly and recklessly burning bridges along the way.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know exactly what bridges I'm burning and you're an EII too so stop wasting my time and treating me like your clueless dual

and Wacey is complicit in it and now you are too, so congrats

who else wants to declare their allegiance to Adam while we're at it? Lets all get real clear about who values what

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you just fuck off to the delta forum and take your lost geriatric manchild with you
    I talk to people in all forums, doesn't make me one type or another. You seem hyper fixated on Si/Se. Just because I tell adam one thing, doesn't mean for myself I prefer another.

For arguments sake I do prefer a more overt sexuality, and have no problem with it. Sometimes its not appropriate in a work place. Sometimes you are not looking for something, but are paying attention to it anyway.

I'm not a speaker for adam, so how about not lumping me into your previous grievances because its making you look petty and out of place and really immature. Like at this point I don't even want to continue our discussion about ESE, because of how douchy you are being. I don't play identity politics here with sociotypes and use them like you are right now, never have. So how about backing the fuck the off, regrouping, and considering watching your tone next time you talk with me. You playing the victim is silly, especially in light of yourself and me have history that I would like to grow and continue from.

Like we get, you HATE Si. Can we move on?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you can just apologize if you care that much, otherwise your shits so hollow its insulting. do you think I give a fuck about your ESE discussion? productive discussion follows me everywhere I go

probably because I live my life with concern for the truth not at the expense of it

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can just apologize if you care that much, otherwise your shits so hollow its insulting. do you think I give a fuck about your ESE discussion? productive discussion follows me everywhere I go

probably because I live my life with concern for the truth not at the expense of it
    wow. special snowflake syndrome much?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nah just a real gamma. special snowflake is trying to be something you're not cause you think its cool when you're just sub par. for whatever reason EII seems to be onboard with that inasmuch as it makes others feel better. so ill take the accusation as some form of projection and feel the same smug pity for you that you try to extend to everyone else because you find it empowering in lieu of more honest leverage

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast