Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of initial impressions do you get from EIIs/INFjs??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Hilarious thanks. I can see that side of it. With The INTj being all serious and analytic, and it calls for our irrationality and dumbness. Sorry that you have to deal with that.
    Hi. IDK if you were being somewhat sarcastic or if my humor was missed without the necessary emojis. I enjoy Ne-Ne bonding in social/platonic situations. Like EIIs (and ENxps), LIIs can be very goofy. Meeting another Ne ego is always interesting. Of course, there are the philosophical discussions, but there's also a similar sense of humor.

I don't think EIIs are dumb at all. Honestly, I wish my Fi could be upgraded. It needs some work. The fact that EIIs (and other Fi egos) have Fi clarity and maneuverability is pretty awesome from my perspective.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When some of you described EIIs it felt laughably false and over-the-top innocent as to not only be a real person, but also a very poor representation of one. Obviously I knew what you meant, but it was so simple.... real EIIs are a lot more harsh than the fluffy unicorn-y storybook examples most of you were giving. At best you were describing an SEI, not an EII. Se polr often makes one come off too stern/abrasive with people, as well as too physically weak and un-imposing.

In reality we all learn how to bite.

eh I try not to take life too seriously though. Mary Sues are kind of comic relief.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post
    When some of you described EIIs it felt laughably false and over-the-top innocent as to not only be a real person, but also a very poor representation of one. Obviously I knew what you meant, but it was so simple.... real EIIs are a lot more harsh than the fluffy unicorn-y storybook examples most of you were giving. At best you were describing an SEI, not an EII. Se polr often makes one come off too stern/abrasive with people, as well as too physically weak and un-imposing.

eh I try not to take life too seriously though. Mary Sues are kind of comic relief.
    Well the question only asked for initial impressions. It didn't ask what they were like after you got to know them, so that may be a factor in some people's responses.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aren't they made of that sunlight reactive sparkly epidermal glitter from the Twilight Saga?

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Audacious View Post
    Hi. IDK if you were being somewhat sarcastic or if my humor was missed without the necessary emojis. I enjoy Ne-Ne bonding in social/platonic situations. Like EIIs (and ENxps), LIIs can be very goofy. Meeting another Ne ego is always interesting. Of course, there are the philosophical discussions, but there's also a similar sense of humor.

I don't think EIIs are dumb at all. Honestly, I wish my Fi could be upgraded. It needs some work. The fact that EIIs (and other Fi egos) have Fi clarity and maneuverability is pretty awesome from my perspective.
    Aww thanks for this. Yes Ne ego company is fun in it's own way. But then there is this feeling of being dumb for me because I cannot follow the Ti without wracking my brain lol and then I end up delving too much into logic which is not my strong suite. I see the same with LIIs and Fi when we talk. But if we ignore that and know how the other thinks, it can be great.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post

Makes sense you're gay. Sad that you can't see beyond a stereotype because then you won't be friends. Used to have an IEI bff and similar thing happened. You won't be able to love someone if you envy/ can't accept part of them.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Aren't they made of that sunlight reactive sparkly epidermal glitter from the Twilight Saga?
    no that is MBTI INFJ
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Makes sense you're gay. Sad that you can't see beyond a stereotype because then you won't be friends. Used to have an IEI bff and similar thing happened. You won't be able to love someone if you envy/ can't accept part of them.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Self contained, calm, friendly some EII can come off stuck up and conceited though, most are very obviously fragile and gentle because we are small and have small faces and delicate small bones
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introverted; thoughtful; not very confident. With younger ones there's often an element of narcissism.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

all the EIIs ive typed have also been adult women, so u gotta factor that in. a little soft, but subtly tight and guarded and conveying a sense of personal boundary borders that is a little too much of a shield for me to grapple with, like FIRM (is it enneagram instincts i'm feeling?) but i'm ok with the polite, distant nature of the interaction in the space permitted. not super gratifying.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially sweet but very sensitive. I knew one who would avoid any type of cursing or gore...

I feel more natural around ESIs because of my perceived fragility of EIIs.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The EIIs that I've met had similarities with LIIs in that they tended to be somewhat standoffish and opaque. It can be difficult to distinguish between the two types at first because both tend to ask more questions than divulge information. However, most EIIs seem to have much softer speech patterns; they tend to give an initial impression that they're in some sort of diplomatic core, and more than a few have sermon-from-the-mount communication styles when familiar subjects are raised. I've not found them particularly sensitive or fragile in professional settings; if you got on their bad sides, some are downright cold and lethal.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEE 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secluded
    Icy
    Stoic
    Aloof
    Insightful
    Quiet
    Deep in thought
    Reserved
    Sincere

These are the descriptives I think generally are true for most EIIs. Honestly some EIIs can even seem off-putting to even LSEs, luckily I found one in mind that I sparked well with from the start and honestly she helps me see things in a different perspective.

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to see them as helpless and in need of emotional support.
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12